AVZ Discussion 2022

So am I right in assuming only the chosen ones can go to the roadshows but the rest of us lowlifes are all eligible to go to the AGM simply by being a shareholder?

One would assume complimentary snacks, canapes and refreshments for the roadshows but the great unwashed at the AGM can buy a cup of tea and a biscuit?

For me the only roadshow worth going to would be Perth (if I wasn't one of the great unwashed)

Once that roadshow goes down I assume any "news" that wasn't already available will be all over the forums including this one

Interesting month coming up my friends

Good luck to all of us, the chosen ones and the great unwashed :cool:

Nuts a lot of us wanted you as a Director on the BOD, if it wasn’t for you and JAG fighting over who was going to get our vote one of you might have received a VIP invite by now

I would say you only have you and JAG to blame but I am a huge fan of both, so I can only suggest an offer of a complementary pineapple, or just tell them you’re me…. that’ll get you in for sure

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Nuts a lot of us wanted you as a Director on the BOD, if it wasn’t for you and JAG fighting over who was going to get our vote one of you might have received a VIP invite

I would say you only have you and JAG to blame but I am a huge fan of both, so I can only suggest an offer of a complementary pineapple, or just tell them you’re me…. that’ll get you in for sure
Hbo Im In Charge GIF by SuccessionHBO

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
And Wombie you get some salsa lessons in quick, I’ve done my best to get you and Nell’s together ❤️🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Pre-Cop 27: "the future of the global ecosystem belongs to the DRC, country-solution to climate regulation", says Godard Motemona, Deputy Minister of Mines
Saturday 8 October 2022 - 07:02
Economy
FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailMessengerWhatsAppShare

Godard Motemona, Deputy Minister of Mines of the DRC. Ph. Third Party Rights.
As a prelude to the COP 27 scheduled for 7 to 18 November 2022 in Egypt, the Congolese government in partnership with Egypt organized in Kinshasa at the Palais du peuple the preparatory work to mark the way to this major event on the climate.
Speaking at this rostrum, Godard Motemona, Deputy Minister of Mines painted the picture of the mineral resources of the DRC, Country-solution to the global climate regulation while welcoming the commitment of the Head of State on climate issues.

He added:

At the COP26 held in Glasgow, the President of the Republic, Head of State, presented the DRC as a "solution country" to the climate change that is currently raging in the world, thanks to its various natural resources, including its forest massif, its renewable energy potential and its green mineral reserves."
For the Deputy Minister of Mines, Godard motemona the soil and subsoil of the Democratic Republic of Congo are full of numerous and diversified mineral resources including non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals, precious stones, minerals of energy resources. Among these resources, those exploited to date include: copper, cobalt, zinc, gold, diamonds, tin and coltan.

He also said that the DRC has Lithium resources estimated at 400 million tons. This metal is used in the manufacture of electric batteries for the storage of wind, solar and geothermal energy. Metals such as nickel and manganese, whose mineral reserves are not known to date, are also used in the manufacture of electric batteries. The same is true of rare earths, including monazite, which are used in the manufacture of permanent magnets for motors and electric generators in wind and solar energy.
For her part, the VPM, Minister of Environment and Sustainable Development, Eve Bazaiba circumscribed the context of the 27th Conference of the Parties while indicating that the DRC has the forests and minerals to deal with climate change. For her, we cannot talk about climate requirements now without including the DRC.

It should be noted that two distinguished guests took part in this session, the Executive Secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change Simon Stiell, and the Minister of the Environment of the Republic of Congo, Arlette Sudan Nonault. All welcomed the Commitment of the Congolese Government in the fight against climate change and the protection of natural mineral resources for the energy transition.

Love your work Jag, love your contributions to this form..................but another PUKE post.

" solution country "

Spare me Gordon , the solution to your country is MANONO ( Roche Dure ) which has been held hostage for 6 months, the solution to the worlds demand for lithium , to greatly reduce carbon emmissions has been held hostage for over 6 months., the solution to your poverty cycle has been held hostage for another 6 months.

Take the rosies off and take action........................via the IGF report

rose colour glasses.gif

ASAP !!!

ffs.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
And Wombie you get some salsa lessons in quick, I’ve done my best to get you and Nell’s together ❤️🔥
Appreciate the effort you are making Moneybags . Of course there will need to be a reason to celebrate first .

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
For me one thing is clear ahead of the Road Show . If Nigel cannot tell us with absolute certainty AVZ will be awarded the ML then I think we got a major problem . It is as simple as that . After 6 months of this sh1t if they still don't know if we have this in the bag then my advice to them would be don't waste share holders time, money and patience and stay home . SH will be travelling from far and wide to attend these meetings .

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
  • Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
Where did you find that the company made only the 5 million deposit in the report?

On page 138....long term equity investments:

Dathcom mining SA : 213,203,408 RMB

With the exchange rate of december RMB to US$.....over 33 Million US$

So Zijin states in their report that they have paid the full amount :O

View attachment 18973
Please read note 6, mentioned in brackets...

Note 6: On 14 July 2021, the Group reached an agreement with La Congolaise d’Exploitation Minière of the DR Congo to acquire its 15% shares of Dathcom Mining SA. The consideration was USD33,440,000. The equity interest transfer of Dathcom Mining SA was completed in November 2021. As at 31 December 2021, the Group had paid USD5,016,000, and the balance of USD28,424,000 was not yet settled. Pursuant to the articles of association of Dathcom Mining SA, the board of directors consists of six directors, including one appointed by the Group. Therefore, the management of the Group considers that the Group has a significant influence over the financial and operating decisions of Dathcom Mining SA, and accounts for it as an associate.

It is actually mentioned in Zijin's annual report.

Also in the IGF's report it has been mentioned USD 5,016,000 has been paid.

I'm sorry fussel to break your schüssel, back to the drawing board mate. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
I had a look at every report from zijin in 2021. They states it there too, with the full amount paid. Even in the quarterly report for Q4. I think the main problem is still the ownership. And after 6 months nothing seems clear. momentum tweeted at the end of august that zijin is out. The interim Report is for Q2 22, so when zijin stated again in the Q3 and Q4 that they have the 15% they give a fuck and i think arbitration will going on. And we still dont know whats really going on with dathomier. I dont believe we have such a good relationship with the drc government, after 6 months and their vision to change their country and the world, they are still to incompetent to clear that shit.
Have you looked at the liabilities section too? I.e. 33m asset and 28m liability (still to be paid)

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Where did you find that the company made only the 5 million deposit in the report?

On page 138....long term equity investments:

Dathcom mining SA : 213,203,408 RMB

With the exchange rate of december RMB to US$.....over 33 Million US$

So Zijin states in their report that they have paid the full amount :O

View attachment 18973

Once again shareholders having to dig up the information

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Ah thanks i found it, but they still not wright the part of the 5 million in their quarterly reports.
Enjoy your weekend and read notes too, before getting a hernia.

Reactions: 4 users

Euchreman

OMG that is hilarious! 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

For the 7 to 12 KM straight down (South) from the bottom of the PR4029 (just below the Blue horizontal line (13359, RD/CDL AVZ 100%), there is a PR permit (Purple) and also PE permit (Orange) : Scale is 1 inch = 6 KM

View attachment 18829
View attachment 18830
Ok so just doing the usual daily check... What the $$^@#%#% is going on here... Have I missed something.
(sorry if repeat posting) "YEP" probably site errrors, but refreshing the page does my head in sometimes, even minocom comes and goes lol..
but as a Long term AVZ holder I should be use to it by now.

Attachments

• avzmapchange.JPG
    avzmapchange.JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 94
  • avzxhnage2.JPG
    avzxhnage2.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
  • Thinking

Flight996

Regular
Oh, and my email to Zijin Mining seeking clarification on its 15% stake in Dathcom was blocked by the Great (fire)wall of China. Seems Google remains persona-non-grata.
And thanks Cruiser and Schusselfussel.

• Thinking
  • Wow

BEISHA

Top 20
Another disturbing example of Chinese influence / control via BRI

Is Pakistan thriving economically with its close ally China ?

Are you observing FT ?

• Fire

Samus

Top 20
Ok so just doing the usual daily check... What the $$^@#%#% is going on here... Have I missed something.
(sorry if repeat posting)
Are we about to get a new exploration permit licence for the northern section ?
Looks as per normal for me. Sometimes it just gets errors and doesn't display properly.

Reactions: 4 users
Last edited:
  • Haha

j.l

Regular
(sorry if repeat posting) "YEP" probably site errrors, but refreshing the page does my head in sometimes, even minocom comes and goes lol..
but as a Long term AVZ holder I should be use to it by now.
"Renewal Granted" for the two wholly-owned tenements is new to me. Can you tell if they're 50% smaller than before?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
Days of our DRC Lives.jpeg

Justice: the entourage of the Head of State accused of manipulation

Asbl Justicia, a human rights NGO, looked into the remarks of President Félix Tshisekedi on October 7th.

The Head of State had castigated Congolese justice.

It conducted field investigations.

The verdict is clear, the manipulation often comes from the entourage of the Head of State.

In a press release entitled “Who would ultimately be the real directors, actors and spectators of the facts castigated by the Head of State?” Justicia Asbl indicates that the Congolese justice system is under a lot of external pressure.

According to Justicia, this entourage is made up of people who say they are close to the Head of State.

Thus, they constantly interfere in legal affairs and sometimes in violation of legal prescriptions.

These people succeed in keeping the magistrates under their authority and not that of the law, nor even of the State.

Sometimes, says Justicia, they promise magistrates promotions subject to a court decision in their favour.

“Magistrates are subject to pressure from those close to them who do not accept that their interests, even illicit ones, be hindered by the application of the law which, if necessary, must be ignored to serve private interests” .

The major players in the theatricalization of justice

The press release underlines that the magistrates even say they are often embarrassed.

This, because of the cross pressures and that they are unable to verify the facts for the simple reason that they cannot reach the Head of State whom she nevertheless asks to spare no effort to eradicate their misdeeds.

“There is nothing more dangerous for society than a criminal transformed or disguised as a magistrate. He becomes a real wolf in the fold”.

For Justicia, the consequence is that the people have lost all confidence in justice.

To this end, Justicia Asbl asks the Head of State not to ignore the harmful role played by those around him.

To eradicate the scourge, this human rights NGO invites the Head of State not only to remind Justice of its pivotal role in the rule of law but, above all, to urgently bring back certain members of his entourage to the ethics and public morality.

mediacongo

dont-shoot-the-messenger.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom