AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
Cruiser51, you beat me to it.

Your post made absolute sense. The company cannot withhold important or market sensitive information in order to release it at a later date to select shareholders only. As you say, all will be revealed in ASX releases.

Noting that we live in an information vacuum and there are many unhappy shareholders, I suspect the real purpose of the roadshows is to control the narrative and put spin on ASX news releases leading up to the roadshows. Unfortunately, if the news needs spinning, it may not be as good as we hope.

Nonetheless, still hoping for a good outcome.

Cheers
F
That and if you want to criticise some parties in the Drc, particularly the govt, well, you wouldn't want it posted for all to read in an asx announcement...

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Bin59

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Sorry, here is the embedded tweet to watch

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bin59

Regular
Makes you wonder why the change in communications now - perhaps they’re keen to communicate the upcoming good news flow related to the DRC batteries (Manono) project together with other news.

1665789173846.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
Happy wet weekend, I hope nobody here has had to evacuate from flood waters.
I watched an interesting report regarding climate change, explaining how this kind of thing is the effect of global warming. More rain in areas that have usual rain, more flooding... All the more reason to get this project running and buy an EV right? Wish they'd hurry up and make some nice SUV EVs though, I'm due for a new car soon, and I don't think I want to go back to a sedan.
Bah, anyway, I wanted to ask you lovely people something...

Has anyone speculated what RIO's involvement might be?
I mean the "Excited" dude bought number plates...

Could we be dropping CATH for RIO? Or perhaps something like a reneg, 12% CATH 12% RIO?
Just speculation IF it turned out to be true.
Any ideas?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Bin59

Regular
RIO to JV with AVZ for exploration of CDL?
Bring RD online, then CDL = 20mt 🔜

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
I watched an interesting report regarding climate change, explaining how this kind of thing is the effect of global warming. More rain in areas that have usual rain, more flooding... All the more reason to get this project running and buy an EV right? Wish they'd hurry up and make some nice SUV EVs though, I'm due for a new car soon, and I don't think I want to go back to a sedan.

Could we be dropping CATH for RIO? Or perhaps something like a reneg, 12% CATH 12% RIO?
Any ideas?
"Well sir, we have a car for you then, Ford F150 Lightening"

Within few weeks I will be working on F150 EV and can you give you my true feedback..
Also, soon you guys will see the following around your areas.... and the car behind this one will be coming in EV too but gotta wait 2 years....
AND , an Australian state that shall not be named at this stage , will be running fully EV freight trains in 2 years time......

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 9.26.05 am.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

oxxa23

Regular
To be honest, as good a signs as I've seen these last few days from the drc govt...

More talk on Chinese corruption and theft of drc profits...

Continued talks of foreign investment aiding their development (together)

Committing to front the media after weekly meetings...this wouldn't happen unless things are about to become productive and exciting..

Turning of soil at battery hub..

Then the avz commitment (at least on paper) to roadshows ahead of agm...

We're getting there...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

The Fox

Regular
Foxy, I think we’ve seen here that most of us don’t have the patience to wait 6 months to come out of a trading halt, never mind waiting another 30 years for lithium (LCE) demand to hit 11million tons

The real reason I’ve answered your post is to let you know there are those among us who are secretly planning a pineappling on someone and your name was mentioned 😉
That's cool. I will however be taking all the pineapples I receive to the roadshow meeting and pass them along personally to AVZ management, at least you will get a double bang for your pineapple buck. 👍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

DoubleA

Regular

Your post made absolute sense. The company cannot withhold important or market sensitive information in order to release it at a later date to select shareholders only. As you say, all will be revealed in ASX releases.

Noting that we live in an information vacuum and there are many unhappy shareholders, I suspect the real purpose of the roadshows is to control the narrative and put spin on ASX news releases leading up to the roadshows. Unfortunately, if the news needs spinning, it may not be as good as we hope.

Cheers
F

I think you are both missing the point. People are suggesting there may be an update because AVZ have stated they will update the market on the status of DRC activities BEFORE the roadshows and AGM. This would likely be through an ASX announcement BEFORE the roadshows. We now have the dates for the roadshows, hence people are expecting an update and this does not require market sensitive information to be disclosed at the roadshows. Does that make sense?

AVZ could obviously fail to meet this timeline for providing an update, but they have stated what their intention is.

Posted previously by Ox:

Attachments

• before roadshows.jpg
    before roadshows.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: 13 users

JasonM

Regular
hey fox, any word from your sources on the street on what and when things might be happening?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
hey fox, any word from your sources on the street on what and when things might be happening?
The Fox is a crafty devil ..he has plenty of sources :)
1665795759592.jpeg

• Haha
That's cool. I will however be taking all the pineapples I receive to the roadshow meeting and pass them along personally to AVZ management, at least you will get a double bang for your pineapple buck. 👍

Hi Foxy, thanks for your reply, I think you and others are missing the point….

Management are actually in on the pineappling, that’s why you can’t take in a camera and you have to have your mobile switched off

I haven’t wanted to say to much because I don’t want to be included amongst those who have revealed upcoming events based on their sauces only to be let down

Suffice to say my information comes from the top, hence I am waiting for confirmation in the “Detailed Update” that will be revealed at the Roadshow

I just wanted to give you a‘heads up’ on what might be being planned that’s all

PS You do know that pineapples have a ‘head’ I hope…. and the meaning of ‘update’ because I think some here are a little confused about the ‘update’ management are referring to

By the way, that threesome you mentioned in a previous post has been thrown into the mix by those people I’ve mentioned…. I personally think 1 pineapple at a time is enough (not 3), but then I’m not the one running the Roadshow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I think you are both missing the point. People are suggesting there may be an update because AVZ have stated they will update the market on the status of DRC activities BEFORE the roadshows and AGM. This would likely be through an ASX announcement BEFORE the roadshows. We now have the dates for the roadshows, hence people are expecting an update and this does not require market sensitive information to be disclosed at the roadshows. Does that make sense?

AVZ could obviously fail to meet this timeline for providing an update, but they have stated what their intention is.

Posted previously by Ox:
Perhaps they are hoping to have ML signed and sealed by roadshows and the roadshows are to go through in detail what AVZ’s management have been put through the last 6 months. And to explain these are the reasons why they want us to vote yes for the upcoming performance shares at the AGM….. 🤷‍♂️

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
They've put on a masterful performance of pretending everything is wonderful when it's actually completely fucked. Kudos. :poop:

• Fire
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20

Cheers
F
I also agree with Cruise . However a road show to control the narrative and put a spin on ASX news won't cut it this time .Share holders are too p1ssed off for that . They would be better off saving that kind of crap for the AGM and not wasting our money . Whatever they say at the first road show in Perth is going to be all over the internet anyway . So the sh1t will have already hit the fan as they head east to the pineapple brigade . Doesn't make sense to me unless they are full of confidence . With the suspension most probably ongoing into next year it's time to calm the farm . IMO Oh sorry and performance rights . How silly of me to forget that . IMO

Last edited:
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 1612

Any ideas?
Not a sedan, this is what I’ll be getting if this shit ends in our favour…
B37269F0-823C-46D2-99F4-3D810C5439D9.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
Perhaps they are hoping to have ML signed and sealed by roadshows and the roadshows are to go through in detail what AVZ’s management have been put through the last 6 months. And to explain these are the reasons why they want us to vote yes for the upcoming performance shares at the AGM….. 🤷‍♂️
Make sense. Best guess so far!

Frank

Top 20

The world’s top 10 lithium mining companies

1665798771722.png

Where Does Lithium Come From?​

There are two primary sources to obtain lithium:
  • Brine: Lithium brine deposits are accumulations of saline groundwater enriched in dissolved lithium. Although abundant in nature, only select regions in the world contain brines, mostly in South America.
  • Mineral/Hard Rock: Lithium found in ‘hard rock’ is a part of minerals hosted in pegmatites, rock units formed when mineral-rich magma intrudes from magma chambers into the Earth’s crust. As the magma cools, water and other minerals become concentrated.

Lithium can also be extracted from lithium clays, but there’s still no commercial scale of production for this method of extraction.

Here’s a look at lithium resources and production by country:

1665798822274.png

According to the U.S. Geological Survey, four mineral operations in Australia, two brine operations each in Argentina and Chile, and two brine and one mineral operation in China accounted for the majority of global lithium production in 2021.

The Largest Lithium Miners​

The world’s largest lithium producer, Albemarle Corporation, operates at the Chilean resource of Salar de Atacama in partnership with the second biggest producer, Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM).

Salar de Atacama is home to almost a quarter of the world’s current supply of lithium and has been in operation since the 1980s.

Albemarle also has assets in Nevada, U.S., and Australia.

Its Clayton Valley operation is the only source of lithium production in the United States.

1665798861799.png

While Australia and Chile account for the majority of the lithium supply, China has more than half of all capacity for refining it into specialized battery chemicals.

As part of the country’s efforts to dominate the clean energy metals supply chain, three Chinese companies are also among the top lithium mining companies.

The biggest, Tianqi Lithium, has a significant stake in Greenbushes, the world’s biggest hard-rock lithium mine in Australia.

Lithium Supply Security​

Between 2000 and 2010, lithium consumption in batteries increased by 20% annually.

In the following decade, that figure jumped to 107% per year for batteries, with overall lithium consumption growing 27% annually on average.

Demand for lithium is forecast to almost triple by mid-decade from last year’s level, according to BloombergNEF.

Therefore, lithium supply security has become a top priority for tech companies in Asia, Europe, and the United States.

Read more: Lithium price jumps to fresh all-time high

www.mining.com/category/battery-metals

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

Waiting.jpg

The-future-is-Electric !!!.jpg

Food for thought on the long and winding Road to the Roadshows and AGM :unsure:

Cheers (y)

Frank :cool:

Ministère de la Communication.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking