AVZ Discussion 2022

M.Bison

Regular
IMO roadshows are just to take the heat out of the AGM. Explain how hard its been, what they've been doing etc. Then hoping they scrape through with some sweet performance rights just in time for Christmas. Thats what the cynic in me says at least.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users
No need to get excited.
The company simply can't disclose anything what has not been disclosed to the ASX.

They can tell the crowd the inner workings, but nothing which can be construed as insider stuff.

However as a SH, after 6 months, of course I would like to hear, without BS, what took place from the horse's mouth.

I hope that makes sense.
Ah, I see now that my post was ambiguous. I was answering the question as to how many shares were required to get an invite to the roadshow (1 Million, I think).

For the record I have NFI if or when this shitshow eventually ends. Probably just after the world discovers it can make batteries from bean farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'm a bit more optimistic I guess, but I would imagine a road show is for details on the near future of the company.
The path going forward. Mine build, JV's, OT's, expansions, getting into "More than mining".
I expect ML to be granted before then and we are trading again.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
I think the week off between the Perth shitshow & the trip over East might to get over the stoning /Pineappling that may receive if No positive news …Surely they’re not that fucking stupid to keep us in suspension whilst parading around Australia with nothing positive to give us

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

wombat74

Top 20
I'm a bit more optimistic I guess, but I would imagine a road show is for details on the near future of the company.
The path going forward. Mine build, JV's, OT's, expansions, getting into "More than mining".
I expect ML to be granted before then and we are trading again.
Mate I admire your positivity . I am also optimistic about the future . But a ML before the Road Show ?:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
I think the week off between the Perth shitshow & the trip over East might to get over the stoning /Pineappling that may receive if No positive news …Surely they’re not that fucking stupid to keep us in suspension whilst parading around Australia with nothing positive to give us
One gets the feeling it isn't going to be up to them.
Let's see if the DRC pulls their finger out of their ass.
Sure cutting it fine in relation to the time that has elapsed so far without any official positive news to show for it.
A couple of weeks come Monday until the Perth shitshow.

Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
The West are sending smoke signals to the East after the Road ShitShow …mixed signal …could be good or bad
1665803965866.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
RIO to JV with AVZ for exploration of CDL?
Bring RD online, then CDL = 20mt 🔜
Seems a good fit for both Nigel and RIO’s ambitions. If Nigel can pull that off the SP is going to the moon.
Just a small matter of elbowing past these corrupt fuckers first.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

The Fox

Regular
hey fox, any word from your sources on the street on what and when things might be happening?
Nothing new at this stage Jason. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Azzler

Top 20
Mate I admire your positivity . I am also optimistic about the future . But a ML before the Road Show ?:rolleyes:
Hmm..
but why do you think that wouldn't happen?

I can't imagine them doing a road show without the ML. Otherwise who cares what they might have to say? Everyone will just be asking when will you be getting the ML?

• Fire
  • Thinking

Hemicuda

Regular
How the fuck are they going to calm this down?? Only substantial news will achieve that, What is the point of the agm if the roadshow is a farce???

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So am I right in assuming only the chosen ones can go to the roadshows but the rest of us lowlifes are all eligible to go to the AGM simply by being a shareholder?

One would assume complimentary snacks, canapes and refreshments for the roadshows but the great unwashed at the AGM can buy a cup of tea and a biscuit?

For me the only roadshow worth going to would be Perth (if I wasn't one of the great unwashed)

Once that roadshow goes down I assume any "news" that wasn't already available will be all over the forums including this one

Interesting month coming up my friends

Good luck to all of us, the chosen ones and the great unwashed :cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Wino, stop mentioning fucking snacks will ya!!

:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Have replied for the BNE roadshow, and have flight booked for PER agm,,, but if we are not treated with anything but complete respect at this roadshow, and they keep pumping the same waffle, then I won’t be waisting my time in PER, let’s hope they are going to bring it.

• Fire

SilentOne

Regular
So am I right in assuming only the chosen ones can go to the roadshows but the rest of us lowlifes are all eligible to go to the AGM simply by being a shareholder?

One would assume complimentary snacks, canapes and refreshments for the roadshows but the great unwashed at the AGM can buy a cup of tea and a biscuit?

For me the only roadshow worth going to would be Perth (if I wasn't one of the great unwashed)

Once that roadshow goes down I assume any "news" that wasn't already available will be all over the forums including this one

WineNut,

Why dont you simply invite yourself. It would be great to have you there (I am going to be masquerading as one of those that are anointed).

Just send them an email and say that you are coming.

Anyway, just a thought.

Regards,

Silent

Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
NO way in the wide world will NF have the plumbs to announce the ML to be imminent for the 3rd time
1665810364139.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Flight996

Regular
Just for information:

Zijin Mining's 2022 Interim Report (dated 23 Sept 2022) still lists 15% of Dathcom as an asset of the company (Note 6, page 141). However, the company also acknowledges that only the deposit ($US5m) is paid. The balance ($US28m) remains unpaid to this date.

I remain skeptical of unsubstantiated reports that Zijin Mining has given up on its claim.

Oh, and I emailed the company seeking clarification.

1665810484493.png

Cheers
F

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
Wino, stop mentioning fucking snacks will ya!!

:LOL::LOL:
Talking about snacks. Sent the wife down to Maccas for the new adult happy meals.......Um, this is what she got :ROFLMAO:

1665811253847.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20

Heart Smile GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Just for information:

Zijin Mining's 2022 Interim Report (dated 23 Sept 2022) still lists 15% of Dathcom as an asset of the company (Note 6, page 141). However, the company also acknowledges that only the deposit ($US5m) is paid. The balance ($US28m) remains unpaid to this date.

I remain skeptical of unsubstantiated reports that Zijin Mining has given up on its claim.

Oh, and I emailed the company seeking clarification.

View attachment 18968

Cheers
F
NF will need to know exactly what's happening with the Chinese before he addresses SH . No room for uncertainty on this topic .

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom