AVZ Discussion 2022

The Fox

Regular
And Wombie you get some salsa lessons in quick, I’ve done my best to get you and Nell’s together ❤️🔥
Wombat's Wingman 😀

1665831933903.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Foxy I’ve spent weeks trying to mend the rift between Wombie and Nells

I personally won’t allow anyone to keep these two apart and that includes anyone suggesting a threesome!!

I’ve also done my best to give you advance warning on any untoward activities that might be being planned around you at the upcoming Roadshow….

All this while determining that the suggestions of a Sth Korean company called Kumyang are speculated nonsense and Der Geist has been posting bullshit.

I’m off to bed now, but as I have always tried my best to help other shareholders here, I will give you the address where you can purchase the following item (pictured below) ahead of attending the Roadshow

1D191B48-E82B-47B6-A9A2-10D538250E2B.jpeg

PS If there’s anything more I can do for you Foxy, let me know 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
I really am off to bed now…. but @JAG these can be purchased at the same store and fast tracked ahead of the Perth Roadshow

18C2C878-995C-4A94-9BC1-077B98C874C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
I think the week off between the Perth shitshow & the trip over East might to get over the stoning /Pineappling that may receive if No positive news …Surely they’re not that fucking stupid to keep us in suspension whilst parading around Australia with nothing positive to give us

*Ditto Johnno, Otherwise they won't just be in a Pickle, but a Pineappling as well :oops:

*To Remind, we should / could here something "Positive" before the Show kicks off in Perth (y)

AVZ Market Update.jpg

Why they're taking a Week to get from Perth to Brissy is beyond me tbo :unsure:

Must be taking the Scenic Route via Fiji for some R&R i guess :rolleyes:

Why the need for a Roadshow after they've just provided an update to SH's is also :unsure:

Anyway, I really hope you can make either the Road Show or AGM my friend (y)

Coz i'm sure we all would love you to be there to stick it up em if the Pineapple fits :ROFLMAO:

Food for thought 🍍

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Nellie17

Regular
NF will need to know exactly what's happening with the Chinese before he addresses SH . No room for uncertainty on this topic .
Wombles from what I've been hearing is related to an old saying from General Sun Tzu - Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer!

Looking forward to the cha cha Wombie!

Cheers,
Nells

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

donkman

Emerged
Don’t worry fox I found someone who’ll be in your corner

A2C0FED0-CBC6-4EC3-89FF-9559B6153FF3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I can still post 'cause it's not quite midnight :)......

oh fuck!!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
Might be a long Road Shitshow especially if they ask “has anyone a question “ form a queue …A Far queue
1665842889282.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I can still post 'cause it's not quite midnight :)......

oh fuck!!! :oops:
It's not midnight in the west yet, so go for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Ok so just doing the usual daily check... What the $$^@#%#% is going on here... Have I missed something.
(sorry if repeat posting) "YEP" probably site errrors, but refreshing the page does my head in sometimes, even minocom comes and goes lol..
but as a Long term AVZ holder I should be use to it by now.

I swear that cadastre site is the CAMI equivalent of kids with crayons.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20

More talking, more arguing.

1665876882916.png

Haut-Katanga: soon an electric battery manufacturing plant in Lubumbashi​

Jean-Claude Kamfwa went this Friday, October 14 in the Sector of Bukanda, Groupement Kasongo, for the installation of the terminal of security of the site of the Special Economic Zone. The Vice-Governor of Haut-Katanga was accompanied by the delegation of the Economic Commission for Central Africa and that of the European Union.
It is towards the materialization of the construction project of a factory for the manufacture of electric batteries in the Province of Haut-Katanga.
This Friday, October 14, 2022, the Vice-Governor of Haut-Katanga, Jean-Claude Kamfwa Kimimba, laid the security terminal for the site of the Special Economic Zone where a manufacturing plant for electric batteries will be built in the Bukanda Sector, Kasongo group, 40 km from the city of Lubumbashi.
In his address, the Number 2 of the Provincial Executive praised this initiative which aims to fight against unemployment.
That was before setting the milestone. This will be followed by the traditional ceremony performed by Chief Kasongo. Well before, the mixed delegation National Ministry of Industry, Commission of the Economic Zone Central Africa and European Union, visited the site, a concession of 2000 hectares.
Immediately afterwards, the Vice-Governor and his retinue went to the University of Lubumbashi, Faculty of Polytechnics.
Under the leadership of Rector Gilbert Kishiba, the delegation visited the various metallographic laboratories to immerse themselves in the conditions in which future university executives evolve in order to create a partnership for the support of this institution to the battery manufacturing plant.
It should be noted that the financing of this project is from the Central Government with its partners.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
It should be noted that the financing of this project is from the Central Government with its partners.

Why not tell us who the partners are?

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Why not tell us who the partners are?
Maybe this will finally come to fruition?

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

obe wan

Regular
Interesting there no direct mention of Chinese involvement ; maybe that's why they seem to be spitting and pulling their hair out at the moment

“the mixed delegation National Ministry of Industry, Commission of the Economic Zone Central Africa and European Union, visited the site”

“It should be noted that the financing of this project is from the Central Government with its partners”

Reactions: 19 users

cruiser51

Top 20

More talking, more arguing.

View attachment 19022

Haut-Katanga: soon an electric battery manufacturing plant in Lubumbashi​

Jean-Claude Kamfwa went this Friday, October 14 in the Sector of Bukanda, Groupement Kasongo, for the installation of the terminal of security of the site of the Special Economic Zone. The Vice-Governor of Haut-Katanga was accompanied by the delegation of the Economic Commission for Central Africa and that of the European Union.
It is towards the materialization of the construction project of a factory for the manufacture of electric batteries in the Province of Haut-Katanga.
This Friday, October 14, 2022, the Vice-Governor of Haut-Katanga, Jean-Claude Kamfwa Kimimba, laid the security terminal for the site of the Special Economic Zone where a manufacturing plant for electric batteries will be built in the Bukanda Sector, Kasongo group, 40 km from the city of Lubumbashi.
In his address, the Number 2 of the Provincial Executive praised this initiative which aims to fight against unemployment.
That was before setting the milestone. This will be followed by the traditional ceremony performed by Chief Kasongo. Well before, the mixed delegation National Ministry of Industry, Commission of the Economic Zone Central Africa and European Union, visited the site, a concession of 2000 hectares.
Immediately afterwards, the Vice-Governor and his retinue went to the University of Lubumbashi, Faculty of Polytechnics.
Under the leadership of Rector Gilbert Kishiba, the delegation visited the various metallographic laboratories to immerse themselves in the conditions in which future university executives evolve in order to create a partnership for the support of this institution to the battery manufacturing plant.

Somebody has to tell these guys to dig the lithium up, start processing it and stop talking.

Ffs these clowns get all worked up, display an acute case of verbal diarrhoea and forget that without mining it's just hot air.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Maybe this will finally come to fruition?

$42 Billion hey....

That's gonna line a few pockets, get a few crooks some nice condo's, provide a privileged lifestyle to a whole group of dodgy embezzler's families and supply an absolute shitload of snacks for all and sundry

Good old Oprah stylin'....

1665881725455.gif

You get a snack, you get a snack, you get a snack .....

• Haha
  • Fire

cruiser51

Top 20
$42 Billion hey....

That's gonna line a few pockets, get a few crooks some nice condo's, provide a privileged lifestyle to a whole group of dodgy embezzler's families and supply an absolute shitload of snacks for all and sundry

Good old Oprah stylin'....

View attachment 19023

You get a snack, you get a snack, you get a snack .....
Fuck 20% of $42 billion is more than Powerballs!

Jag would be over the moon! He almost only has one, ball that is. 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mickdavo

Regular
*Ditto Johnno, Otherwise they won't just be in a Pickle, but a Pineappling as well :oops:

*To Remind, we should / could here something "Positive" before the Show kicks off in Perth (y)

View attachment 19010

Why they're taking a Week to get from Perth to Brissy is beyond me tbo :unsure:

Must be taking the Scenic Route via Fiji for some R&R i guess :rolleyes:

Why the need for a Roadshow after they've just provided an update to SH's is also :unsure:

Anyway, I really hope you can make either the Road Show or AGM my friend (y)

Coz i'm sure we all would love you to be there to stick it up em if the Pineapple fits :ROFLMAO:

Food for thought 🍍

Cheers

Frank :cool:

What's also interesting Frank to me anyway is why are they conducting a Roadshow with an AGM in the not-to-distant future, whats of so much importance that they need to fly around Aus and speak to large shareholders at the expense of the company that they can't say one month later. One would think they could save the money and spit it out at the AGM.. 🤷‍♂️

What do they have or do they need large shareholder's backing prior to voting at the AGM... 🤔 🤔 🤔

If they have nothing of value to present or ask and they're trying to smooth things over with large shareholders prior to the AGM while billing the roadshow to the company account, it will not go down very well....

• Fire

Frank

Top 20
Somebody has to tell these guys to dig the lithium up, start processing it and stop talking.

Ffs these clowns get all worked up, display an acute case of verbal diarrhoea and forget that without mining it's just hot air.

* I see where out friend Julien is pushing ahead, no matter what, as

JULIEN PALUKU on Twitter # (5).png

Is this not putting the cart before the horse?
What is the point of this venture if the lithium you possess remains in the ground?
Without ML issued to Dathcom, this will unfortunately remain a dream
$AVZ

Dominic Furfaro @DominicFurfaro

The DRC reaffirms its ambitions in the geopolitics of energy transition: the decree creating the Congolese Battery Council has been adopted

1665889288121.png

The government of the Republic will be equipped in the coming days with a public establishment called the Congolese Battery Council (CCB).

The draft decree on the creation, organization and operation of this public institution was adopted at the 71st meeting of the Council of Ministers.

Presented by the Ministry of Industry, Julien Paluku, who pointed out that the Congolese Battery Council is the technical structure supposed to follow and evaluate the materialization of the commitments of the President of the Republic within the framework of the execution of these ambitious projects. of the competitive electric battery value chain.

"This structure provides the technical elements necessary for the government to ensure the supply chain of the minerals that go into the manufacture of the batteries. The Congolese Battery Council will collaborate with the Battery Councils of other States according to the cooperation agreements between said States and the DRC", reports the minutes of the meeting held on Friday, September 30, 2022.

As a reminder, the DRC and Zambia intend, through a joint project, to develop their reserves of lithium, one of the essential components in the manufacture of electric batteries.

During a working visit to Lusaka, the Zambian capital, Felix Tshisekedi and his Zambian counterpart, Hakainde Hichilema, signed a memorandum of understanding on the creation of a common value chain for the battery and power sectors. 'clean energy.

Through this agreement, Zambia and the DRC decide that the two countries agree to establish a DRC-Zambia Battery Council to oversee the implementation of the cooperation agreement for the value chain of electric car batteries for the benefit of the two countries.

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom