TLG Discussion 2022

BigDog

Regular
Yeah I even checked the registry to make sure my mobile was recorded and it sure was.
Ditto! Will be surprised now if they don’t get the $15m they’re after.

Reactions: 3 users

brewm0re

Regular
Ditto! Will be surprised now if they don’t get the $15m they’re after.
Count me in the same boat of not receiving a phone call, as dribbled over at HC. Wondering on the legitimacy though.

I never like paying more than what is needed, for anything. Right now, I see TLG extremely discounted when compared to what could/should eventuate between now and 2030 and will be a long-term holder (minimum 5-7 years timeframe) based on what’s in play. The thesis hasn’t changed.

Ironically, if the company needs funding to keep the lights on and doesn’t raise the sought funds of $15m, the shareholdings become more riskier to hold and risk sliding further in value, thus affecting every sp holders’ net worth.

Sure, anybody can pick up extra shares on the market, waiting to possibly fall on or below the SPP of $1, but this will adversely the company in the short term, and our personal holdings.

We all know in the background that permits will unlock a huge amount of ANNs.

Would love it if the SC announces a positive outcome before the SPP closure and shorters go nuts covering too. Extremely wishful thoughts, but just another blip on TLG’s roadmap to success.

Reactions: 5 users
Would love it if the SC announces a positive outcome before the SPP closure and shorters go nuts covering too. Extremely wishful thoughts, but just another blip on TLG’s roadmap to success.
I have a funny feeling about the Supreme Court and this week especially with the SPP closing this Friday. Our luck is surely about to turn to the positive surely.

It's been 24 days since the closing date of the appeals and I think they wont need 1 to 2 months to decide.

Reactions: 7 users

Vigdorian

Regular
Technically I received a call - automic called my family members in search for me … I haven’t participated yet but will likely do so partially before Friday … like most of us - I was expecting a miracle this week before committing to the SPP.

Reactions: 4 users
I gotta say I'm rather surprised that I have not had a call from Automic about the SPP. I'm not going to throw more $$$$ at TLG but a few on Hot Crapper have said they have been contacted. My TLG holding is 225,000 so I would have thought I would be high up on the list to call

I’m holding >500,000 and haven’t received a call. Just done my part towards the SPP tonight though.

for what it’s worth I’ve been called in the past by other companies during an open SPP that have ended up well over-subscribed.

Reactions: 9 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
I received a call, although not participating this time as all out of dry powder. Also had one for a previous TLG SPP that was oversubscribed. I don’t think you can draw any conclusions from these calls.

Reactions: 6 users

Semmel

Regular

It appears Talga got a bond for the environmental impact. Some months ago, I think we speculated that Talga will have to pocket that bond out of the financing round. This looks like they now can have this bond created by a third party and they are paying just some insurance fee. Which is of course much better, as it doesnt lose Talge $31M on the spot! I dont know how much this will effect the share price, but its much better news than giving IP to the Chinese.

• Love

BigDog

Regular
Yep, management are lining things up nicely, albeit the progress has been slower than most of us would have liked which as we know is out of their control in many instances.

I do have complete trust and confidence in MT and the team. At times it is easy to lose that confidence when things don’t move at the speed we’d all like or minor setbacks occur but this isn’t a donut factory they are setting up.

Seeing MT with his father in Sweden standing on the ground of our precious resource recently cemented it for me (I lie, I was already 100% convinced). Many other speculative company MDs/CEOs are shonky swindlers at best looking to line their own pockets at every opportunity. MTs family have no doubt seen the tireless work and grinding effort at every stage over the last ~10yrs, along with the sacrifice that inevitably comes with that.

No chance the Courts will allow the NIMBYs to get away with their deluded self absorbed delay tactics 🤞🏼

Give me my full allocation please! In for the long haul and ready for the inevitable take-off of the SP. still much work to be done and risks along the way but you got to be in it to win it.

Did I speak too soon? Hopefully not 🤘🏼

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
It appears Talga got a bond for the environmental impact. Some months ago, I think we speculated that Talga will have to pocket that bond out of the financing round. This looks like they now can have this bond created by a third party and they are paying just some insurance fee. Which is of course much better, as it doesnt lose Talge $31M on the spot! I dont know how much this will effect the share price, but its much better news than giving IP to the Chinese.
OK it's good news but really it's just a bit of noise to pump the SP but I doubt the ASX really cares much about Environmental Bonds and Polestar cars.

The ASX is awaiting the "Real News"

..........................but its much better news than giving IP to the Chinese.
I hope you are going to ask that question at the AGM ????????????????????????????????

Reactions: 1 users

1701079129731.jpeg

Nouveau Monde made the list but Talga didn’t. I’d be interested to know why.

Environmental - Talga up there with the best of them you’d think
Social - Sami opposition?
Governance - overseas shareholder locked out of 2021 AGM?

manny100

Regular
Simply Wall S has a 12 month target of $2.23.
The level of agreement between the 3 Analysts is good given that that the rage is less than 15% from the average.
The $1 SPP looks attractive against the 12 month target.
Stock timers however may chose to wait and get in lower.
It will be interesting to see the take up.

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 50678

Nouveau Monde made the list but Talga didn’t. I’d be interested to know why.

Environmental - Talga up there with the best of them you’d think
Social - Sami opposition?
Governance - overseas shareholder locked out of 2021 AGM?

In terms of global natural graphite production this year, none is forecast to be supplied from companies scoring “Good” or “Industry Leading” on ESG practices and disclosure, according to the report.

manny100

Regular
Revenue is forecast to commence in 2025 with 1st profit in 2026.
As expectations begin to increase in 2024 with deals, finance etc completing we should see some decent SP rises in 2024 and beyond.
IMO those who bought into the SPP will in hindsight see it as a gift from the BOD.

• Love
In terms of global natural graphite production this year, none is forecast to be supplied from companies scoring “Good” or “Industry Leading” on ESG practices and disclosure, according to the report.

Yes, no producers made the list. but Nouveau Monde as a developer who have a similar setup to Talga did make the shortlist of two.

Revenue is forecast to commence in 2025 with 1st profit in 2026.
As expectations begin to increase in 2024 with deals, finance etc completing we should see some decent SP rises in 2024 and beyond.
IMO those who bought into the SPP will in hindsight see it as a gift from the BOD.
I wish I could share your optimism but given general sentiment around anode pricing and macro factors at work if permits are granted with an offtake or two and equity/debt financing announced (more dilution ?) I doubt we will see much past $1.50

Diogenese

Top 20
I wish I could share your optimism but given general sentiment around anode pricing and macro factors at work if permits are granted with an offtake or two and equity/debt financing announced (more dilution ?) I doubt we will see much past $1.50
I think Talnode-Si is worth it's weight on gold.

Just a pinch increases battery capacity by 40%.

You could trade off 20% battery weight and still get and extra 20% mileage.

• Thinking
  • Fire

DAH

Regular
Bartender, top that man's glass up!

Us LTH's are all limping into the start line but it's gonna be an epic race! In 20+ years investing I've never been deep in a pre-revenue company that ticks so many boxes. Keep sight of the forest from the trees.

• Love
  • Haha

Semmel

Regular

WTM, buddy, we both have grown to become quite a bit more cautious when it comes to Talga and the timeline as well as valuation. However AUD1.50 with all boxes ticked is a bit on the low side, don't you think? 2.50 to 3 seems more realistic, even if we sell at $8 per kg instead of the $12 we want from the DFS.

Reactions: 2 users

Monkeymandan

Regular
Hi super-sleuth @cosors

I’ve just did my regular check in to the anti Vittangi FB page and the lawyer has disappeared from the page and threads - at least for me. Could you check to see if you can still see her?

Cheers

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom