TLG Ann: Environmental permit approved for Talga anode refinery - 22nd Jun 2023, 8:15am

annb0t

Top 20
TLG Ann: Environmental permit approved for Talga anode refinery
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 22nd Jun 2023, 8:15am

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

JoMo68

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JoMo68

Regular
I can't find the announcement?

JoMo68

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Semmel

Regular
@JoMo68, We already have the permit for the mine, its just now waiting to resolve the appeals in order for the decision to come into effect.

More to the point though.. whats your read on the market reaction today? It seems that someone shorted into the run, which makes zero sense as its a quite clear de-risking of the project.

Reactions: 3 users

JoMo68

Regular
@JoMo68, We already have the permit for the mine, its just now waiting to resolve the appeals in order for the decision to come into effect.

More to the point though.. whats your read on the market reaction today? It seems that someone shorted into the run, which makes zero sense as it’s a quite clear de-risking of the project.
Yes, I thought it was the result of the appeal we’ve been waiting for ☹️ The ducks are starting to line up though. I’ve stopped trying to make sense of the market. All I know is that there is a lot of game playing and sleight of hand by the big end of town, sobering global issues, and perhaps a bit of EOFY selling going on. That’s my uneducated take on it all, for what it’s worth.

JoMo68

Regular
My long term view remains supremely confident though 😊

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Semmel

Regular
My long term view remains supremely confident though 😊

Mine too. If my conviction improves but the market doesn't agree, then this increases the opportunity to be had.. in my small retail brain at least...

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

ACinEur

Regular
Agreed. I added yesterday at the end of the day, getting de-risked with each announcement.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
I added last week. ;)

• Love

Semmel

Regular
So, turns out shorts were doubling down on the day we received the permit. Hope they burn. Thats why the share price didnt rise that day.

1687939883751.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom