The Talga Bar

cosors

👀
We in the other group are mainly interested in the two three minutes from 03min but it is generally interesting to see how the product range will grow slowly and then faster and faster over the next 2-4years.

I don't want to do any surreptitious advertising for MB. They use a product from Brainchip and because of them this forum exists - and because of the dubious and shady behavior of HC and TMH. Let each of you think for yourselves if you want to support such a system. I may say this here I sit at the counter.

Semmel, I'll have a cidre please! ...no the other one please, the one from the Bretange... Delightful! this is the best stuff in this beautiful weather :)

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Since I have now written a lot, this is an emotional topic and I describe my opinion, it fits better in the bar than in the Sweden thread or media.

Here comes a little update from those who are against it. I translated the video with Google Translator and the phone camera. But maybe lellep can translate it for us. Maybe you can get the whole article too?
We know this topic and have illuminated and discussed it a lot. Nevertheless, it is important to stay on the ball. And it's important to me that Talga addresses all the concerns.

Only what we already know is said. What I would like to note are the fears of the indigenous people like the girl who wants to preserve the heritage of her grandfather. While she is saying this she is filming the scenery with her phone camera without thinking about who and what is enabling her to do this. You can't blame her for that, she's still young. A Sami girl feared because of Kallak that a great flood will come and many people die. Where she got the information to develop such a fear..? Here the carpenter points out that the demonstration in Vittangi last year was initiated by young people. What I want to get at are my concerns about instrumentalizing young people for one's own interests. You can't accuse them of not seeing the big picture because they are young. Many old people hide their ignorance by sending children ahead to emotionalize the issue and distract from facts. All scientific but the science sharply selected. But that's just my opinion and I'm drifting, just wanted to go into the plastic clothes of a famous girl and who she makes responsible for it.

"Vittangi can be a guide in the transition from fossil to electric cars with batteries. But on the other side of the battle for minerals are reindeer husbandry, drinking water and nature in Vittangi."

"In Vittangi, the battle between minerals and reindeer herds is at its peak"​

The headline dramatizes a bit, the last action was eight months ago. Gradually they become nervous.
https://www.dn.se/ekonomi/i-vittangi-stalls-striden-mellan-mineral-och-renskotel-pa-sin-spets/

"When you belong to those who have to pay the price for it, then it will not be so fun with the change, says Vittangi resindent..."
China... and rather fun than responsibility 🤔
I had to think about this statement. It is clear to me what he means. But I can also think of a NIMBY who is not willing to take responsibility, not wanting to do something against global warming, no green transition. The problems in China are far away. I still have the phone in front of my eyes.

The statement that the path is cut off is not correct from my point of view - the authorities will certainly see it the same way. Look at my first post here in the bar. Of course, this may sound to you like lobbying from me. But I would like to emphasize that I always try to balance neutrally between extreme opinions. I also try to weigh things up. Half of Sweden falls as a territory under the Sami. And the Sami, besides being indigenous, are also part of the social system and part of the global warming and pollution. I think that's correct. Think of her phone or the Telsa of the Sami who fought against Kallak. The sunglasses of the girl - Blitz Future Eyewear Group: "...and manufacture in our contracted factories in Asia". Or I just see the PA system on the demo, which was certainly not sustainable and locally manufactured.
What I'm getting at is my opinion that we can only achieve the green transition together and not against each other. How can this work if 78% of the wind turbines were prevented in 2021 and at the same time nuclear power was abandoned? How can this work if many people do not care how and where their products are produced, one click Amazon and eye closed? And how can it work if children are instrumentalized who do not yet think about or understand what their own actions mean.

I wonder if the protagonists in the video care that Talga asked the European Commission not to delay environmental protection, that our anodes are 94% more sustainable, that Talga was the first to commit to the EU principles for sustainable raw materials.

I wish that the Sami and Talga cooperate, compensation.
I think keeping reindeer is also an economic interest (they are slaughtered and sold; maybe also sometimes to buy an EV and best a local Chinese Volvo.) and when it comes to business, you can always negotiate. Apart from the fact that the water will not polluted as the carpenter fears. He should have simply talked to our environmental engineer on the open day and not demonstrate the same time.

Enough, I just wanted to forward you the insight and write about my opinion. Maybe I get a bit polemical sometimes with this emotional topic, but that's why I went to the bar. Make each his own picture and own research.

I link the question of what the community and people from the Kiruna area can do about global warming to the statement from above. I clearly think of something like all of you. Deal with the obvious and consult how you can get the different groups together at the same table.

"When you belong to those who have to pay the price for it, then it will not be so fun with the change, says Vittangi resindent..."
with that:

"The Swedish Society for Nature Conservation's Kiruna climate survey ahead of the election​

June 2, 2022by the Nature Conservation Association Kiruna Comment
FOR A CLEAR CLIMATE POLICY IN KIRUNA MUNICIPALITY
Global warming is increasing most at our latitudes. We are already seeing clear signs of this. Winters are shortened, the ice becomes more uncertain, the char does not thrive in warmer water.
In order to achieve the Paris Agreement's goal of a maximum of 1.5 degrees global warming, all levels of society must make a strong contribution to what they can. A very important player is the municipality, which has the opportunity to directly influence CO2 emissions.
That is why we have sent a climate survey to all political parties in Kiruna municipality before the election.
Here we follow up with a survey for you as a municipal resident to get your views .
The answers will be reported in Kiruna Annonsblad, here on the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation's website in Kiruna and at a climate coffee in September where representatives of the parties in Kiruna and the general public are invited."

I agree with the largest nature protection association in Sweden, all levels or groups in society must participate in order to be able to change something. I look directly in the direction of our dear neighbors, what can you contribute, what price are you willing to pay.
Now I become polemical or cynical again and rather shut up ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Since I have now written a lot, this is an emotional topic and I describe my opinion, it fits better in the bar than in the Sweden thread or media.

Here comes a little update from those who are against it. I translated the video with Google Translator and the phone camera. But maybe lellep can translate it for us. Maybe you can get the whole article too?
We know this topic and have illuminated and discussed it a lot. Nevertheless, it is important to stay on the ball. And it's important to me that Talga addresses all the concerns.

Only what we already know is said. What I would like to note are the fears of the indigenous people like the girl who wants to preserve the heritage of her grandfather. While she is saying this she is filming the scenery with her phone camera without thinking about who and what is enabling her to do this. You can't blame her for that, she's still young. A Sami girl feared because of Kallak that a great flood will come and many people die. Where she got the information to develop such a fear..? Here the carpenter points out that the demonstration in Vittangi last year was initiated by young people. What I want to get at are my concerns about instrumentalizing young people for one's own interests. You can't accuse them of not seeing the big picture because they are young. Many old people hide their ignorance by sending children ahead to emotionalize the issue and distract from facts. All scientific but the science sharply selected. But that's just my opinion and I'm drifting, just wanted to go into the plastic clothes of a famous girl and who she makes responsible for it.

"Vittangi can be a guide in the transition from fossil to electric cars with batteries. But on the other side of the battle for minerals are reindeer husbandry, drinking water and nature in Vittangi."

"In Vittangi, the battle between minerals and reindeer herds is at its peak"​

The headline dramatizes a bit, the last action was eight months ago. Gradually they become nervous.
https://www.dn.se/ekonomi/i-vittangi-stalls-striden-mellan-mineral-och-renskotel-pa-sin-spets/

China... and rather fun than responsibility 🤔
I had to think about this statement. It is clear to me what he means. But I can also think of a NIMBY who is not willing to take responsibility, not wanting to do something against global warming, no green transition. The problems in China are far away. I still have the phone in front of my eyes.

The statement that the path is cut off is not correct from my point of view - the authorities will certainly see it the same way. Look at my first post here in the bar. Of course, this may sound to you like lobbying from me. But I would like to emphasize that I always try to balance neutrally between extreme opinions. I also try to weigh things up. Half of Sweden falls as a territory under the Sami. And the Sami, besides being indigenous, are also part of the social system and part of the global warming and pollution. I think that's correct. Think of her phone or the Telsa of the Sami who fought against Kallak. The sunglasses of the girl - Blitz Future Eyewear Group: "...and manufacture in our contracted factories in Asia". Or I just see the PA system on the demo, which was certainly not sustainable and locally manufactured.
What I'm getting at is my opinion that we can only achieve the green transition together and not against each other. How can this work if 78% of the wind turbines were prevented in 2021 and at the same time nuclear power was abandoned? How can this work if many people do not care how and where their products are produced, one click Amazon and eye closed? And how can it work if children are instrumentalized who do not yet think about or understand what their own actions mean.

I wonder if the protagonists in the video care that Talga asked the European Commission not to delay environmental protection, that our anodes are 94% more sustainable, that Talga was the first to commit to the EU principles for sustainable raw materials.

I wish that the Sami and Talga cooperate, compensation.
I think keeping reindeer is also an economic interest (they are slaughtered and sold; maybe also sometimes to buy an EV and best a local Chinese Volvo.) and when it comes to business, you can always negotiate. Apart from the fact that the water will not polluted as the carpenter fears. He should have simply talked to our environmental engineer on the open day and not demonstrate the same time.

Enough, I just wanted to forward you the insight and write about my opinion. Maybe I get a bit polemical sometimes with this emotional topic, but that's why I went to the bar. Make each his own picture and own research.

I link the question of what the community and people from the Kiruna area can do about global warming to the statement from above. I clearly think of something like all of you. Deal with the obvious and consult how you can get the different groups together at the same table.

with that:

"The Swedish Society for Nature Conservation's Kiruna climate survey ahead of the election​

June 2, 2022by the Nature Conservation Association Kiruna Comment
FOR A CLEAR CLIMATE POLICY IN KIRUNA MUNICIPALITY
Global warming is increasing most at our latitudes. We are already seeing clear signs of this. Winters are shortened, the ice becomes more uncertain, the char does not thrive in warmer water.
In order to achieve the Paris Agreement's goal of a maximum of 1.5 degrees global warming, all levels of society must make a strong contribution to what they can. A very important player is the municipality, which has the opportunity to directly influence CO2 emissions.
That is why we have sent a climate survey to all political parties in Kiruna municipality before the election.
Here we follow up with a survey for you as a municipal resident to get your views .
The answers will be reported in Kiruna Annonsblad, here on the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation's website in Kiruna and at a climate coffee in September where representatives of the parties in Kiruna and the general public are invited."

I agree with the largest nature protection association in Sweden, all levels or groups in society must participate in order to be able to change something. I look directly in the direction of our dear neighbors, what can you contribute, what price are you willing to pay.
Now I become polemical or cynical again and rather shut up ;)
Here is the whole article I was talking about.
https://se.topnews.media/sverige-ny...an-mineralerna-och-renskotelsen-pa-sin-spets/
I recommend reading it to get the opinion of the person who thinks our homepage looks like a greengrocer's shop :ROFLMAO:
But a few other voices also have their say. I am not posting it in full because I don't want to repeat it (s. first post here and others).
It also shows Talga's excellent approach to the community, to those who do not turn a deaf ear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
I go to the bar with it. I am now fortunately finally kicked out. Because of one of ours I looked over. I haven't read any bullshit in the last two or three years. Beach lies and his colleagues play their role to keep the post number high. Everyone may judge for himself whether he wants to throw false information from his colleagues. I have not read such nonsense for months/years. Do I give THM a click?
IMHO

Last edited:
  • Love

Micreg

Regular
I go to the bar with it. I am now fortunately finally kicked out. Because of our mushroom I looked over. I haven't read any bullshit in the last two or three years. Beach lies and his colleagues play their role to keep the post number high. Everyone may judge for himself whether he wants to throw false information from his colleagues. I have not read such nonsense for months/years. Do I give THM a click?
IMHO
I popped over to HC a few weeks ago and mentioned this forum. HC not happy - slapped on a suspension. I was fascinated by how quickly they reacted. They are very vigilant about killing off discussion of any alternative space for conversation and are clearly encouraging, if not themselves authoring false commentary to influence the SP of selected stocks. Some of the threads have descended into mindless slanging matches. It’s so much more rational and calmer here - thank goodness.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I popped over to HC a few weeks ago and mentioned this forum. HC not happy - slapped on a suspension. I was fascinated by how quickly they reacted. They are very vigilant about killing off discussion of any alternative space for conversation and are clearly encouraging, if not themselves authoring false commentary to influence the SP of selected stocks. Some of the threads have descended into mindless slanging matches. It’s so much more rational and calmer here - thank goodness.
Wear your ban as a badge of honour. I got suspended for the same reason. Easy enough to bypass the Mods. Just set up a new email address for HC and then a new account. They don't seem to track your IP.

Semmel

Regular
Wear your ban as a badge of honour. I got suspended for the same reason. Easy enough to bypass the Mods. Just set up a new email address for HC and then a new account. They don't seem to track your IP.
They don't? Ohh that explains a lot. Anyhow.. i am still visiti g HC because there are a few honest souls over there that stay out of habit. It's ok, i can handle the nuclear waste garbage dump of a poisonous swamp HC has become for TLG. I do t write comments any more because it's becoming all about the interaction with downrampers. At moment they succeed in turning away new investors if they don't find their way here.

Unfortunately, Talga can't do anything about it either. It's not their job to manage the share price. It's their job to run a company and if some idiots spin a web of oversized expectations, they can't do much about it. The downrampers will just move their goal posts to any announcement so that Talga appears a constant disappointment. It's total garbage and HC loves it, that's why they don't stop it.

I'm very confident that Talga is on the right track, even if there are some bumps in the road still. The only thing they can't do now is finance through equity. At least not much.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
They don't? Ohh that explains a lot. Anyhow.. i am still visiti g HC because there are a few honest souls over there that stay out of habit. It's ok, i can handle the nuclear waste garbage dump of a poisonous swamp HC has become for TLG. I do t write comments any more because it's becoming all about the interaction with downrampers. At moment they succeed in turning away new investors if they don't find their way here.

Unfortunately, Talga can't do anything about it either. It's not their job to manage the share price. It's their job to run a company and if some idiots spin a web of oversized expectations, they can't do much about it. The downrampers will just move their goal posts to any announcement so that Talga appears a constant disappointment. It's total garbage and HC loves it, that's why they don't stop it.

I'm very confident that Talga is on the right track, even if there are some bumps in the road still. The only thing they can't do now is finance through equity. At least not much.
What the hell are you doing in a bar at 3:30am Berlin time ?

Is this you ?

Drunk On One GIF

• Haha

cosors

👀
I have asked twice that they close my account. After months they have now done so. I have no more interest in HC. I assume that it is not in the interest of HC or TMH to have ambitious users. I do not feel welcome there and leave the field HC to their moderators and avatars. The fight was not only with us but with many groups. I recommend the hotcrapper thread in the Lounge or the one about TMH for more information. TMH's HC lives on clicks that is what their business is based on. With HC they influence and with TMH and articles they make the guidelines. Keep in mind that TMH runs a fund with shares of their customers, it's all in the threads. I feel comfortable here and do not play the game of HC and I do not want to constantly fight against the influencing of HC. Way too much which has nothing to do with the stocks to keep post count high and certainly to distract those who want to contribute content. We have a safe haven here. All just my opinion but we are here in the bar. Semmel, I get a coffee please is still early for me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I have asked twice that they close my account. After months they have now done so. I have no more interest in HC. I assume that it is not in the interest of HC or TMH to have ambitious users. I do not feel welcome there and leave the field HC to their moderators and avatars. The fight was not only with us but with many groups. I recommend the hotcrapper thread in the Lounge or the one about TMH for more information. TMH's HC lives on clicks that is what their business is based on. With HC they influence and with TMH and articles they make the guidelines. Keep in mind that TMH runs a fund with shares of their customers, it's all in the threads. I feel comfortable here and do not play the game of HC and I do not want to constantly fight against the influencing of HC. Way too much which has nothing to do with the stocks to keep post count high and certainly to distract those who want to contribute content. We have a safe haven here. All just my opinion but we are here in the bar. Semmel, I get a coffee please is still early for me.
Didn't you see the video of him. I wouldn't trust him to get you a water to be honest

Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
OK I'll let him sleep and help myself. Have already wondered where the snoring comes from. Thought it was due to the same topic here over and over again. How do I operate this stupid machine, let's see ...

• Haha
OK I'll let him sleep and help myself. Have already wondered where the snoring comes from. Thought it was due to the same topic here over and over again. How do I operate this stupid machine, let's see ...
Goodluck......................this joint is looking run down

out of order GIF

• Haha
  • Wow

Semmel

Regular
What the hell are you doing in a bar at 3:30am Berlin time ?

Is this you ?

Drunk On One GIF

Could have been me 2 days ago after arriving in Montreal for a week of work. Unfortunately leaving directly after back home due to family constraints.. but expect me to be off time or off grid these days ;)

cosors

👀
The population in Kiruna seems to be very peculiar. I had no idea. In the other media it was portrayed rather differently. I'll read the headline to you:

Not a single Green Party member is standing in the municipal elections in Kiruna. The hatred is too hard, according to the chairman Anders Bältsjö. "I'm not afraid, but I have to choose my battles in order to cope," he says.

I post this because it surprises me not to take sides.

cosors

👀
I am sitting here at the counter and I have read a very interesting article.
You remember the headline The County Administrative Board is positive about graphite mining in Vittangi.
I'll tell you what the Kiruna district administration, which is responsible for all issues concerning us, says about our case. I interpret this to mean that this is the summary that went to the court and that we now have until 20 September to tick all the following boxes.

First of all, the district administration considers it possible to regulate the disturbances that arise in connection with the construction and operation of mining operations (plural) to an acceptable level.
However, the district administration believes that we need to take a number of measures.

On the issue of financial security we give a security of 225M and we have credited 85M of that to the sand in the moraines. The district administration is questioning this with the charging of the sand as security and wants a financial security of at least 400M. No currency is mentioned, so I assume it is Swedish Krona and 10SK is about 1€ or 1.5AUD (added later: it is SK). So I guess we are talking about 40M€ of security that we need to raise. If the sand doesn't count then we need another 26M€ to tick off this box.

On the issue of reindeer husbandry we specify a number of safeguards, for example that mining will only take place in the summer, that the area will be strategically designed and that noise, dust and odour will be minimised. We will also have annual consultation with the Sami communities of Talma and Gabna.
The district administration thinks that the court should impose conditions for noise levels and conditions for transport regarding the reindeer.

The lake is not part of Natura 2000, but both streams draining the lake are. We have to clean all the drained water. We have indicated that some chemicals will probably rise slightly. The administration is most concerned about copper, zinc and nickel. We would like to postpone the date of sampling for the final conditions or values to be applied to these three metals. The district administration is opposed to this. The authority wants us to give the concentrations of the relevant substances in the lake and eastern stream now and to give the average value every month. They also want to know from us why potentially overflowing water with certain concentrations does not affect the rivers. On this issue I have interpreted more as it is not easy to translate and understand. I think the Kiruna administration is concerned that the reference values are now being determined. Which time we favour and why I have no idea. I clearly find the Finnish objections from March here. So presumably they have already been taken into account and presumably there is no more threat from that direction. And we know how important the issue is for Talga AB.

The issue of species protection seems to have been settled, as there are probably no animals worthy of special protection there. They just want to know how the noise affects the animals. We have submitted an exemption for the impact on protected plants and the district administration is of the opinion that it can be granted.

To minimise the dust we will water the roads and we will install a secondary crusher and the removal will be done with sealed containers.
The district administration that we will be obliged to measure the dust and also does not rule out a limit value in processing.
We assume that the effects of the blasting, such as vibrations and shock waves, will be minimal. We intend to take additional protective measures such as warning the population and setting up protection zones.
The district administration expects that the blasts will lead to questions and complaints and therefore wants the court to impose conditions.

Norrbotten County Council is positive about Talga's possibilities to open a graphite mine in Vittangi.
Then the article ends with the remark that these statements are reminiscent of those made to the H2 Green Steel case in the same situation before the hearing. And they got the approval and the municipality is happy. The post with the jumping man...

So I see it very simply. If we meet the points then the court will have no reason to refuse the permit. But that's just my guess. Ultimately, it is the court that decides. I suspect that the county council has already evaluated. After the decision there could or will be an appeal be lodged and, as I said, they would really have to pull something new out of their armoury if they didn't just want to delay the final approval. So after the opening of the EVA and the start of production ahead of schedule, this issue will also move into the background for me personally. For me the most important thing is now the financing, which of course includes the aforementioned security.

I hope or think that this all will help you and answer some questions. A few will be added.) But it has reassured me a lot.
I hope you enjoyed my talk and someone is willing to buy me a drink.

_____
I quote Per-Erik Lindvall former director of LKAB and CEO of Kaunis Iron further back in my paper on the Sami issue and our project:
My experience of dealing with this kind of problem for 40 years in different roles is that we, as well as everyone else, should try to find common ground so that we can both work . So far I think we have found workable solutions in the projects I have been involved in and we will do our utmost to try to find workable solutions for Talma as well.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Semmel

Regular
What is the deal with the dust? Are we transporting crushed rocks in sealed containers? Sounds like a BS argument to make it hard for Talga. Or are they just talking about trucks that have a cover on top?

cosors

👀
What is the deal with the dust? Are we transporting crushed rocks in sealed containers? Sounds like a BS argument to make it hard for Talga. Or are they just talking about trucks that have a cover on top?
No further details are given. I think it's just so that the fine graphite doesn't fly around during transport to Lulea and get deposited all over the road. As I understand it, dust pollution is a common problem in mining. With us it is perhaps more specific. The assumed 70% of useless material is supposed to be cleared on site. The actual high concentration is probably only achieved in Lulea. So I imagine that the graphite material is already relatively fine and can easily be carried away by the wind and graphite is lighter than aluminium. In addition the topic with the moved crusher to the south of the mine. I doesn't know if it's moved there temporarily or not.
I think it's about standard containers on trucks that are loaded with heavy mineral sacks. Two of them are supposed to go to Lulea every day. If that solves the problem, so be it.

I am still looking for the eastern stream, or any stream at all. Without judging, I think Sweden is lucky to have the most environmentally friendly anodes in the world.

And we don't want it to look like this soon:
https://goo.gl/maps/ih4pqUnHpHRUoMHP7
With Bing Maps you can see the area beforehand.

This article is all about dust in China. "Here the dust is everywhere.” Dust is probably also soot from combustion to heat the stoves.
I think this is a must read. Especially for all opponents of the project and every environmentalist:
1658413274310.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/business/batteries/graphite-mining-pollution-in-china/
e.g.
https://goo.gl/maps/npgMaK15GcTmETgRA

And then there is the CO² ratio of Talga/NG to China/SG of 1:37000. I'd better not start talking about the opponents and keep quiet now. I always get mad there

Last edited:
  • Love

cosors

👀
I am still looking for the eastern stream, or any stream at all.
The lake is not part of Natura 2000, but both streams draining the lake are.
While we're together and I've fetched my own cold beer I can quickly show you which two streams we're talking about. The western one is not connected to the lake and the eastern one is not continuous. This only serves to complete the picture. We know from the last newsletter that the measuring points have been installed and the measurements are already being carried out as requested.
Natura2000.png

Natura 2000 and environmental map: https://skyddadnatur.naturvardsverket.se/
The map can be switched to satellite or aerial view at the top for those who find it easier to find their way around.

If I zoom in on Bing Maps, I can see a wetland but not a stream that is directly connected to the lake. I think the lake is drained by the eastern stream only during heavy rainfall. This also explains the other comments about overflowing or flooding.
2Natura2000.png

https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=12b3...21.426623&lvl=16&style=h&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027

____
Measurement data will be collected from the lake and the eastern stream or rivulet. This only carries water after or during rain and probably after winter. No water is directly visible on either map. If Talga is now required to provide monthly data, how do they do it when there is no water in the stream?
This leads me to the main argument against it, such as from Finland, comes to nothing. I think the focus is only on the catch basin thatvit can't overflow. And if it would, what are the measures.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Semmel

Regular
No further details are given. I think it's just so that the fine graphite doesn't fly around during transport to Lulea and get deposited all over the road. As I understand it, dust pollution is a common problem in mining. With us it is perhaps more specific. The assumed 70% of useless material is supposed to be cleared on site. The actual high concentration is probably only achieved in Lulea. So I imagine that the graphite material is already relatively fine and can easily be carried away by the wind and graphite is lighter than aluminium. In addition the the topic with the moved crusher to the south of the mine. I doesn't know if it's moved there temporarily or not.
I think it's about standard containers on trucks that are loaded with heavy mineral sacks. Two of them are supposed to go to Lulea every day. If that solves the problem, so be it.

I am still looking for the eastern stream, or any stream at all. Without judging, I think Sweden is lucky to have the most environmentally friendly anodes in the world.

And we don't want it to look like this soon:
https://goo.gl/maps/ih4pqUnHpHRUoMHP7
With Bing Maps you can see the area beforehand.

This article is all about dust in China. "Here the dust is everywhere.” Dust is probably also soot from combustion to heat the stoves.
I think this is a must read. Especially for all opponents of the project and every environmentalist:
View attachment 12150
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/business/batteries/graphite-mining-pollution-in-china/
e.g.
https://goo.gl/maps/npgMaK15GcTmETgRA

And then there is the CO² ratio of Talga/NG to China/SG of 1:37000. I'd better not start talking about the opponents and keep quiet now. I always get mad there
Ohh they are talking about the graphite. Yeah you want to do that obviously.. i thought it was talking about the waste rock/sand.. all is fine then.

cosors

👀
Here is an info from the press:
You can surely remember that the county board in Norrbotten was replaced. He was accused to be too one-sideded for the environmental protection and not to have weighed all areas against each other. This change of position is interpreted in the direction of speeding up the permitting process and pro mines.
Now I have learned that the head of Bergstaaten (exploration permit, processing concession and they will finally ceremonially open the mine) is voluntarily resigning so that she will not be fired. It's about different views internally but also about speeding up processes. This is the second high-ranking manager to be replaced in Norrbotten within a short period of time.
I am staying out of evaluations, but I have the impression that there is an alignment at the highest level according to the new priorities and faster processes.
This does not explain why we have not yet received a processing concession. Personally, I can interpret it in such a way that after the concession for Kallak the next case is ours and this falls exactly in this upheaval in the management. Maybe an indication. I have read this in the newspaper and only reproduce it here (PW). So no warranty.

Other topic:
I add that in the poisoned other place there is way too much lying 🏖️. For example, they tried to convince others that we did not have an exploration permit. I have been dropping by less and less lately and will now completely refrain from doing so. That here was my last comment about that toxic :poop: place. May TMH/HC dry up.

"June 9, 2022

Research permit is extended by one year​

The Riksdag has decided on an extended period of validity for research permits due to covid-19.
The changes came into effect on 10 June 2022 and mean that exploration permits that were valid on 1 July 2020 and were still valid on 9 June 2022 will be extended by one year. License holders are thus given the opportunity to carry out work that has not been possible in the past years due to the pandemic.
It is the third time that exploration permits have been extended due to covid-19 through changes in the Minerals Act, previously changes were also made in July 2020 and March 2021.
The permits that were covered by these changes in the law and that were still valid on June 9, 2022, will receive a further one-year extension of validity with the new changes.
The changes do not cover exploration permits that apply to oil, gaseous hydrocarbons or that are based on an application for hard coal and where hard coal has been explicitly stated in the permit.
In the documents linked below, you can see which permits and holders are affected by the extra year.
Licenses sorted by name (opens in new window) (Nunasvaara nr2)
Permits sorted by holder (opens in new window)
No later than August 31, 2022, all holders will be informed by letter regarding which of their permits are affected by the change in law.
Information about the change in the law will also be announced in local newspapers and Post and Inrikes Tidningar no later than August 31, 2022.

Last reviewed 2022-06-09"
https://www.sgu.se/bergsstaten/om-b...i/undersokningstillstand-forlangs-med-ett-ar/

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom