The Talga Bar

cosors

👀
It’s tricky to put anything too obvious on HC that guides people to this site - the mods are on to it quick smart!
Yes that's true, but I also spelled it out and it wasn't moderated🤫 (...because of my comparison of tse and HC, I was admonished.)
I think those who really want to change will find the way. I'm only thinking of those who left a long time ago, for example zoulou. It would be nice if such people would also want to join. You can only find your way here if you have followed this carefully. LOL - what a puzzle it was at BRN to find my way here!
But I also asked on Reddit if we could use the platform as an advertisement for tse. Let's wait and see. But patience and caution is important so that we don't get rotten eggs in.)

Reactions: 1 users
P

Pabs

Nice to see genial conversation and quality posts. Very much enjoying the various comments and research. Pretty certain HC has a position, which bodes well imo. Getting close to announcements I think. Still adding on a regular basis.

cosors

👀
To make the gloomy days a little more happy, here are the laughs and finds of the day! I won't tell you where I found this in the infinite vastness of the www because it is absolutely irrelevant. Neither comes from Sweden...

January 2022:
"In Sweden, the Australian Talga Group Ltd is having difficulties in the purification of natural graphite. It has to use super-hot hydrofluoric acid."*
not bad either
"It is clear that Northvolt AB will fail. There is a calculation for this, calculated by a Swedish economist and professor of computer science!"*

Isn't that o_O ?!
*Disclaimer: No responsibility is taken for the content of the statement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
P

Pabs

FREYR

Emerged
Yes that's true, but I also spelled it out and it wasn't moderated🤫 (...because of my comparison of tse and HC, I was admonished.)
I think those who really want to change will find the way. I'm only thinking of those who left a long time ago, for example zoulou. It would be nice if such people would also want to join. You can only find your way here if you have followed this carefully. LOL - what a puzzle it was at BRN to find my way here!
But I also asked on Reddit if we could use the platform as an advertisement for tse. Let's wait and see. But patience and caution is important so that we don't get rotten eggs in.)
Hey I found you, simple-badger on reddit gave me the details. Zouloo posted on hot crapper just today, so he hasn't disappeared.
On 2nd look, I think I was wrong, zoulou didn't post today, just beach and company have brought up an old post and I thought he must have been back.

Last edited:

cosors

👀
TSE really needs an App to really get it going
Press the menu button in the upper left corner and look in the dropdown menu in the lower right corner. There it says install app. The phone will install it from the appstore.

P

Pabs

Thank you

cosors

👀
You can find the tse lounge if you enter lounge under stock search. There are many general hints about tse and endless information.

Hey I found you, simple-badger on reddit gave me the details. Zouloo posted on hot crapper just today, so he hasn't disappeared.
On 2nd look, I think I was wrong, zoulou didn't post today, just beach and company have brought up an old post and I thought he must have been back.
Good to see you finally found us

Press the menu button in the upper left corner and look in the dropdown menu in the lower right corner. There it says install app. The phone will install it from the appstore.
Not sure I'm following what you are saying. "Menu Button" where ? on this PC screen I'm looking at ? or in the App Store. Either way I dont see a Menu Button. Does the App have a name ?

FREYR

Emerged

PeeDeePee

Emerged
Good to see you finally found us

Hello Monkey et al

as far as TLG is concerned, I too have decided to abandon the toxic environment that is hot crapper.

and whilst I cannot contribute on a technical level, I greatly appreciate the efforts of others - so thanks in advance.

PDP

Reactions: 6 users
Let's assume that people who are not yet invested in Talga will also find their way to this forum. Wouldn't it then make sense to create further threads (e.g. one for chart development, one for Video and Audio Material from/about Talga, one for further Media, and another for calculations on how turnover, profit, market capitalisation and share price could develop)? One or the other of you had written extensive and high-quality contributions on hotcrapper or Reddit, and could then also publish them in the relevant thread?

Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
For all the newcomers: First drink is on the house!

Please feel right at home here. Just leave the BS at the old place, we have a no-asshole policy around here.

Sorry for your bottom line cosors, but I'm the bartender and i call the shots (pun intended) :)

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
For all the newcomers: First drink is on the house!

Please feel right at home here. Just leave the BS at the old place, we have a no-asshole policy around here.

Sorry for your bottom line cosors, but I'm the bartender and i call the shots (pun intended) :)
That is your right!

Without you, this would be an empty building that I rented for us and we would all die of thirst.

You're the boss here!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
I also welcome all newcomers. Cheers!
By the way, I just said goodbye to HC. I wrote a message to HC asking for my account to be deleted and for all my data to be removed. Since I'm from EU Germany, this is apparently possible. I'm starting afresh here now and leaving the old one behind.
I think teilenswert is right we should systematise this a bit. And I only have my own focus and don't know many things, but I'm sure others of you do. Let's start this thing!
On another note, I have holiday later for the first time in two years and I'm going to Barcelona. After all the excitement, finally some relaxation and rest.

A toast to you all!

Reactions: 6 users

Mongoose66

Emerged
Just made the move also, didn’t think I’d ever say I don‘t want to see the Beach again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Micreg

Regular
Zoulou was referred to by Beach to gain credibility OR to excuse Zoulou for making no comment for months. Beach has run a mock and Zoulou, Gero and others who have in the past have stood aside. I've read most posts tonight. Worth pondering imo.
Pabs - These comments feel like they belong to the HT mess we have left behind.

Keen to get on with TLG analysis and comments that do not reference back to HC avatar wars.

It turned into a toxic space, but hoping you can leave it behind :)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

JoMo68

Regular
Agreed. Leave it behind.

TentCity

Regular
Hi all
Nice to see a few familiar avatars that have deserted the Beach!
I didn’t want to join another stock forum, but appreciate the insights many of you provide and i genuinely believe Talga will be a household name in the next five years.
One topic that hasn’t been talked about much is their cobalt asset & I wonder if Mark is having second thoughts spinning it off given the permitting landscape has improved substantially & could genuinely be another asset they may look to progress themselves or perhaps with a partner?

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom