The Talga Bar

Diogenese

Top 20
I think I have found it! There's a symbol on the door that I know from my city and the shop window looks very similar.
View attachment 55293
It stands for a paint company called Farrow & Balls. So you can see a paint store in the background. That and the timber framing which is very traditional but rare in London as far as I could see and the fact that they are the wrong way round made me find it.
I'm 100% guessing they stayed at the University Arms Hotel in Cambridge.
View attachment 55289
View attachment 55291
View attachment 55292

So nothing exciting but the picture riddle of where they were is solved.
Now the next one and to which car the wheel and brake disk and brake caliper belongs, because the Tesla car is certainly only a vehicle of the hotel and not a breadcrumb like the wheel. Why show the wheel - for what?
The bloke at the back of the red van has incipient builder's crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
I think I have found it! There's a symbol on the door that I know from my city and the shop window looks very similar.
View attachment 55293
It stands for a paint company called Farrow & Balls. So you can see a paint store in the background. That and the timber framing which is very traditional but rare in London as far as I could see and the fact that they are the wrong way round made me find it.
I'm 100% guessing they stayed at the University Arms Hotel in Cambridge.
View attachment 55289
View attachment 55291
View attachment 55292

So nothing exciting but the picture riddle of where they were is solved.
Now the next one and to which car the wheel and brake disk and brake caliper belongs, because the Tesla car is certainly only a vehicle of the hotel and not a breadcrumb like the wheel. Why show the wheel - for what?

Fantastic work cosors! They do have an office in Cambridge, so its not that special for being there. Whether the MX is from the hotel or not, we dont know. Could be a loaner, a Taxi or someones private car. All this points as you say to a connection between the tire and the jars, i.e. Talgas products. The Tesla might be completely unrelated and the point of the picture is to show Per-Inge Kruse, not the car.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
And then there's this guy posting breadcrumbs of Talnode-Si in a Model X 🤣

View attachment 55193
wheel.jpeg

It is easy to see the retouching here. But this wheel most probably belongs to the after market supplier B&B. So theoretically it could be almost any vehicle, but in fact you can find this more often at Audi.
I'm afraid this is not a reliable statement about who was negotiating with in Cambridge. If it was Audi then I would point out that Audi is a sub-brand of VW and currently has its problems. Within the Audi brand there is a company called Quattro GmbH, which manufactures everything for Audi that is expensive and has an R in its name, for example. The wheel and brakes suggest that if it is an Audi, it is perhaps an upscale Audi from the Quattro GmbH. All just speculation.
BB.jpg

1706276848604.png

http://www.bb-automobiltechnik.de/deutsch/__komplettraeder/komplettraeder/a1-b12-kopie.html

So all we know is that the sales team took a trip to Cambridge.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 55301
It is easy to see the retouching here. But this wheel most probably belongs to the after market supplier B&B. So theoretically it could be almost any vehicle, but in fact you can find this more often at Audi.
I'm afraid this is not a reliable statement about who was negotiating with in Cambridge. If it was Audi then I would point out that Audi is a sub-brand of VW and currently has its problems. Within the Audi brand there is a company called Quattro GmbH, which manufactures everything for Audi that is expensive and has an R in its name, for example. The wheel and brakes suggest that if it is an Audi, it is perhaps an upscale Audi from the Quattro GmbH. All just speculation.
View attachment 55302

View attachment 55300
bb-automobiltechnik.de/deutsch/__komplettraeder/komplettraeder/a1-b12-kopie.html

So all we know is that the sales team took a trip to Cambridge.
Talga has a research centre in Cambridge:

https://talgagroup.eu-central-1.lin...1/17084533/20230117RDCentreExcellence_ASX.pdf

1706278449115.png

17 January 2023 ASX:
TLG Talga opens UK Centre of Excellence for battery material technology

Battery materials company Talga Group Ltd (“Talga” or “the Company”) (ASX:TLG) is pleased to announce it has opened its new Battery Centre of Excellence in Cambridge, UK. The centre is a significant expansion of Talga’s UK R&D facilities, first launched in 2016. Focusing on battery material innovations, development and characterisation, the centre is designed to complement Talga’s existing facilities in Sweden (Talnode®-C EV qualification production and battery quality control labs) and Germany (processing technology scale-up and graphene production). The centre increases Talga’s capacity to develop its Talnode® battery materials, including next generation silicon and solid state anodes, and performance-boosting conductive additives for cathodes. This development work aims to diversify Talga’s product portfolio into emerging energy storage materials and future scope technologies. In addition, the centre is home to Talga’s material recycling and repurposing R&D operations (ASX:TLG 24 November 2022).

• Fire

cosors

👀
Or is the wheel a hint to development in the laboratory in Cambridge and brake pads and another use case they are working on?
Either way, it's nice to see that they're on the way. And who knows, maybe there's more to it than just a greeting from travelling.

Reactions: 3 users

BlackBeak

So it seems to be to do with Talnode-Si then. The deal took place in cambridge, and Talnode-Si was the prominent one in the photo, the others were in the background.

The question is the company the deal is with. I was really hoping Tesla, given their leadership in the EV space. But the wheel in the photo muddies that idea.

The echidna emoji with the Model X screams Tesla, but possibly MT is a riddler. The wheel might be telling us Audi, while the Model X is leading us down the path of Tesla, but in regards to the echidna emoji (which makes zero sense at all in that message, like, a kangaroo or Aussie flag would have made sense) and the fact that the order is complete.

So in all, a deal has been completed for Talnode-Si with Audi. Or I hope I’m wrong and maybe it’s a Talnode-Si deal with both Tesla and Audi as some kind of consortium to fund the initial factory, but that seems less likely.

• Fire

cosors

👀
They wouldn't have to stay in an upscale hotel just to show their presence. And what's more, I can imagine Cambridge with its R&D centre being better for possible negotiations on Si or IP licences than the barren hall in Rudolstadt or the modest office in Lulea (until the factory is finished). Cambridge is much more appropriate.
So yes, I also think there is a lot to be said for the sales team travelling to Cambridge for a specific reason and sending this greeting to us. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

cosors

👀
So it seems to be to do with Talnode-Si then. The deal took place in cambridge, and Talnode-Si was the prominent one in the photo, the others were in the background.

The question is the company the deal is with. I was really hoping Tesla, given their leadership in the EV space. But the wheel in the photo muddies that idea.

The echidna emoji with the Model X screams Tesla, but possibly MT is a riddler. The wheel might be telling us Audi, while the Model X is leading us down the path of Tesla, but in regards to the echidna emoji (which makes zero sense at all in that message, like, a kangaroo or Aussie flag would have made sense) and the fact that the order is complete.

So in all, a deal has been completed for Talnode-Si with Audi. Or I hope I’m wrong and maybe it’s a Talnode-Si deal with both Tesla and Audi as some kind of consortium to fund the initial factory, but that seems less likely.
Perhaps this time the obvious is the real thing. Tesla's hedgehog stands for a successful deal and it's clearly about Si and a deal for luxury or sports cars. The hedgehog is too obvious in terms that's not looking like weather for short(er)s. MT can be really poetic LoL!
And this was brought up in an interesting place in the R&D department and then toasted in an appropriate venue one of the best hotels of Cambridge. Presumably that's exactly what we're seeing 🤔

And in the end, MT still owed us a real breadcrumb.) And this seems to me like a real breadcrumb. Too obvious. I was cautious with the graphite Tesla. But less so here.
Thanks for the info about the hedgehog @Semmel I would never have thought of it and would have looked past the obvious.

File closed and there will be great news soon if I have my way. I'm sick of the short(er)s, but as sick of them‼️ I could just throw this subclass of human being into the... Oh, I'd better stop now. I'm getting upset again. I've learned so well over the last few months to ignore this and the SP.

So let's go! Give me another opportunity for an excellent bottle to toast!
@MT if it has to be Tesla then don't be fooled and pull your pants down. If Musk wants the good stuff then he should pay a fair price for it instead of bending over backwards for the Chinese. Because it is not the Chinese who are petitioning there, but Tesla, as we all know now. Musk will be lucky if the Chinese don't blackmail him. It's also about dignity!
But I clearly know too little about Tesla. Semmel, what do you think?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Semmel

Regular
I would think if its a graphene connection, the talphene jar would be placed more visibly. Also what would Talphene have to do with wheels? Part of the rubber maybe? Not sure, at this point, we have exhausted all there is to know from these images. It seems the Tesla was just a coincidence and the main feature of the left images was Per-Inge Kruse. So whatever else is happening with the information in that image is .. who knows? The text sais something positive is about to happen and I dont think we will gauge what exactly it is. Better this way, as otherwise it would speak trouble for Mark. My bet is that there is some sort of agreement with the wheel company, so maybe Audi-R whatever and Talga, or Porsche? Could be Porsche as well, as they also belong to the VW Group and might be connected to the wheel.

If it is Tesla after all, indeed lets hope for Talnode-Si rather than Talnode-C because quite frankly, Tesla is too volume hungry... where Talnode-Si can be scaled practically without limit, Talnode-C cannot. But I give that quite low probability to be honest. The only thing that makes me think its larger than 0 is the hedgehog. No idea what that is supposed to represent if its not a connection with Tesla.

All in all, my bet is something to do with Audi and Talga having a deal for some part of Talnode-C or SI.

• Fire
  • Love

cosors

👀
And am I counting correctly that the Supreme Court's processing time of up to four months will end in the coming weeks? Inclusive the extension of the deadline it should be 25 February at the latest. What do you think?

Monkeymandan:
"Translation by Google.
Hello

Our processing time for the issue of leave to appeal is generally between one and four months.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide more information about the handling of the case.
Sincerely

—————

Hi

Thanks for the response.

Does the 1-4 months processing time count from the date appeals had to be submitted by (28 September), or from the date appellants were given to submit additional information by (25 October)?

Thank you."

So, not looking like shorts weather from here.

Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
I would think if its a graphene connection, the talphene jar would be placed more visibly. Also what would Talphene have to do with wheels? Part of the rubber maybe? Not sure, at this point, we have exhausted all there is to know from these images. It seems the Tesla was just a coincidence and the main feature of the left images was Per-Inge Kruse. So whatever else is happening with the information in that image is .. who knows? The text sais something positive is about to happen and I dont think we will gauge what exactly it is. Better this way, as otherwise it would speak trouble for Mark. My bet is that there is some sort of agreement with the wheel company, so maybe Audi-R whatever and Talga, or Porsche? Could be Porsche as well, as they also belong to the VW Group and might be connected to the wheel.

If it is Tesla after all, indeed lets hope for Talnode-Si rather than Talnode-C because quite frankly, Tesla is too volume hungry... where Talnode-Si can be scaled practically without limit, Talnode-C cannot. But I give that quite low probability to be honest. The only thing that makes me think its larger than 0 is the hedgehog. No idea what that is supposed to represent if its not a connection with Tesla.

All in all, my bet is something to do with Audi and Talga having a deal for some part of Talnode-C or SI.
🦔= order successfully completed? Whichever, I don't think so much about Tesla. It's probably just a coincidence. But then he wouldn't have had to stage the lettering Model X so boldly. But he seems to enjoy playing around with the Tesla as a symbol for the future of EVs, as we know.
Anyway, for this weekend the 🦔 is the symbol for a successful negotiation for me :)

It's absolutely clear to me that the two are staying in perhaps the best hotel out of a possible 41 in Cambridge in order to decide something really important. No serious CEO throws money around. There must be a reason.

:unsure:🤗
If I have my way, the court decision will come in one day. The next day, the financing decision. The next day, the deal with ACC. The next day with this one of today. One single event week in which the manipulators are ruined.
Oh no, I'll top that! On the first day of that week there is a trading halt. And then comes the anns.
And then later we read locally DU how others have ruined themselves ❤️‍🔥
Let them burn

Anything is possible in dreams.

If it's about Quattro GmbH, Audi or VW or Porsche or someone else, why not get a standard wheel picture from them and remove the branding?
I find that strange. But that's the way it is with breadcrumbs and riddles.
So enough puzzling for today. Have a nice weekend!
And don't let the manipulators get into your mind. They are actually very small penises that have already destroyed other kid's castles in the sandpits because it/they can't create anything on their own.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Semmel

Regular
I don't believe the courts time projections. We can be lucky if they finish in February. I had enough exposure to institutions to know that they always count time lines optimistically. It costs them nothing to take longer and work is not paid for results but for time spend on work. So they have an incentive to take long and make rules that take long to follow.

• Thinking

cosors

👀
I don't believe the courts time projections. We can be lucky if they finish in February. I had enough exposure to institutions to know that they always count time lines optimistically. It costs them nothing to take longer and work is not paid for results but for time spend on work. So they have an incentive to take long and make rules that take long to follow.
At least that way you won't be disappointed.
But I think they'll stick to the time period from October 25th to February 25th, which is four month after the extension.

cosors

👀
The tire is from an Audi R8 btw..
I think this detail is more important than the wheel or rim, because it seems to be a real car on the street:
Screenshot_2024-01-26-19-57-57-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

not a R8
Screenshot_2024-01-26-19-59-11-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

but maybe the A7 or platform and the RS7?
Screenshot_2024-01-26-20-00-51-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

RS7
Screenshot_2024-01-26-20-01-56-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Model X Plaid
Screenshot_2024-01-26-20-12-42-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I saw some A7s and RS7s with this B&B wheel/rim today.
Seems to be Audi? 🤔

Last edited:

Semmel

Regular
Based on your images, RS7 fits the bill best, true. It's definitely not an R8 rim. R8 was just a guess because it's the first car I found where the wheel matched. But of course, that doesn't have to be the end of the story. Is the RS7 more common than the R8? I have no idea about Audi.

cosors

👀
Based on your images, RS7 fits the bill best, true. It's definitely not an R8 rim. R8 was just a guess because it's the first car I found where the wheel matched. But of course, that doesn't have to be the end of the story. Is the RS7 more common than the R8? I have no idea about Audi.
The A7, S7 and RS7 is Audi's sportiest saloon (?) with four seats.

cosors

👀
The A8 isn't it either

cosors

👀
"Musk :
China's cars are the best in the world
January 26, 2024
The Chinese car manufacturers are the world's most competitive, and if they are released outside of China, they will sweep the course with the competition. That was one of the messages from Tesla CEO Elon Musk during a Tesla Earnings Call on Wednesday.

- If trade barriers are not set up, they will crush most other car manufacturers, Elon Musk snorts 45 minutes into the meeting ( link ).

- They are extremely talented.

The question he answered was how Tesla thought about the chances of Chinese automakers succeeding outside of China. Musk's response was that tariffs or other trade barriers would be needed to prevent them from taking over.

The US has imposed trade barriers against the Chinese auto industry by heavily subsidizing its own ecosystem, from mines to tax breaks for car purchases.

The EU is investigating trade barriers against Chinese cars, citing suspicions that China may be price dumping them in Europe. The EU is also investigating penalizing batteries according to their durability, which could hit Chinese exports.

The same questioner wondered if Tesla could consider collaborations to help Chinese automakers into markets outside of China, to help the EU and the US reach their sustainability goals faster.

Elon Musk said he did not see any such possibilities beyond what Tesla already offers to everyone, such as licensing Tesla's charging network or autonomous driving functions.

- Or anything that can help drive the revolution in sustainable energy."

cosors

👀
"Musk :
China's cars are the best in the world
January 26, 2024
The Chinese car manufacturers are the world's most competitive, and if they are released outside of China, they will sweep the course with the competition. That was one of the messages from Tesla CEO Elon Musk during a Tesla Earnings Call on Wednesday.

- If trade barriers are not set up, they will crush most other car manufacturers, Elon Musk snorts 45 minutes into the meeting ( link ).

- They are extremely talented.

The question he answered was how Tesla thought about the chances of Chinese automakers succeeding outside of China. Musk's response was that tariffs or other trade barriers would be needed to prevent them from taking over.

The US has imposed trade barriers against the Chinese auto industry by heavily subsidizing its own ecosystem, from mines to tax breaks for car purchases.

The EU is investigating trade barriers against Chinese cars, citing suspicions that China may be price dumping them in Europe. The EU is also investigating penalizing batteries according to their durability, which could hit Chinese exports.

The same questioner wondered if Tesla could consider collaborations to help Chinese automakers into markets outside of China, to help the EU and the US reach their sustainability goals faster.

Elon Musk said he did not see any such possibilities beyond what Tesla already offers to everyone, such as licensing Tesla's charging network or autonomous driving functions.

- Or anything that can help drive the revolution in sustainable energy."
I have now seen 17 Teslas on a short walk and not a single Chinese EV.

Token35

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom