The Talga Bar

cosors

👀
I bring reindeer sausage. With that and some graphite and your rum we'll dedicate the back seat for you. This is going to be fun I'm so excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
I definitely talk too much :eek:🤭🥳
cos.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JoMo68

Regular
Keep talking - we enjoy it! (except for the Talga/Mercedes ‘analysis’ yesterday 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Semmel

Regular
😂 I think the garbage video produced more comments from him and others than any decent video would have 😅

• Haha

TentCity

Regular
Good to see Talga and Mark finally put a tweet out about the offtake deal with ACC. I thought they might be slightly more proactive and expansive with their marketing of what is a huge milestone for the company with Tier 1 automotive companies validating the quality of Talga’s anode. We all know Mark is pretty reserved on the marketing/promotion front, but he and the team have been far more proactive and engaging on social media the last few weeks. It would have been well timed to do a few media interviews on the back of this deal.

Perhaps he has bigger and better deals to come??? Surely the pressure on NV and Freyr, not to mention VW, LTT, Volvo and all our Japanese auto friends via Mitsui must be getting itchy trigger fingers and will cave into Mark’s demand of agreeing to a floating price mechanism inline with ACC.

Mark has confirmed he will be on a panel discussing anodes at the Benchmark Event in Perth tomorrow, which has a very impressive lineup of speakers. No doubt it will be a good networking opportunity, not that we’ve got an issue with demand! Hopefully, he continues to get the story out there!

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
Ok Pool villa 106 of Panviman Resort Koh Phangan

😀🍷🇩🇪🇻🇬
Yeeeeha! 🥳🍾 I am glad. My masterpiece so far in this game! Thanks for the clarification. The resort is a brilliant choice 🤗 I might take a vacation there sometime if my graphite turns out well. 🔥

cosors

👀
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Now the girlfriend hangs in my ear. She wants to go there🤷‍♂️
Tell her you can only afford one ticket at the moment and she’ll need to wait if she wants to come too. :)

• Haha

Semmel

Regular
This seems to me be the most believable explanation to what happened to the north stream pipelines:

Very graphical description with lots of adjectives.

TL;DR: Standing gas in Pipeline makes methane hydrate, which blows up pipeline. No enemy action required.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

FREYR

Emerged
This seems to me be the most believable explanation to what happened to the north stream pipelines:

Very graphical description with lots of adjectives.

TL;DR: Standing gas in Pipeline makes methane hydrate, which blows up pipeline. No enemy action required.
Brilliant. It was methane hydrates. No enemy action required, and I always know I can stay well informed on TSX.

cosors

👀
I would like or need to retire for a few weeks. A lot of work and vacation. So do not be surprised that I'm quiet for now.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Semmel

Regular
Brilliant. It was methane hydrates. No enemy action required, and I always know I can stay well informed on TSX.

I don't want to say that's actually what happened, but it seems to me a lot more likely than anyone blowing it up with submarines or divers placing mines.. no matter which country of origin

Reactions: 1 users
I'm feeling good about this credit raise. Just one more part of what is becoming a very crowded jigsaw.

Not long now until lift off next year

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
giphy-1.gif

Mark must be looking forward to the next closed-door AGM and the full-bodied announcement that our offtake deal will achieve maximum bang for the buck, only to cancel the MOU at the very last moment. I'm beginning to get the feeling that there's a method behind this and that we'll be back at the same point in a year's time. It is still inexplicable to me how one can come up with the idea of offering shares worth 30 million at such a low price when one seriously expects to be able to achieve any number of significant milestones within the next 6 months. But who knows, maybe they are offering free samples to other companies in exchange for LOIs and MOUs, that would explain why we have closed so many of them in the last few years. Sorry, I'm still pretty pissed off. Do your own research and please take my comments with a grain of salt...

ACinEur

Regular
Last post of the day, the bar is open time to chill…all will be good

Attachments

• BD4B48C1-19EF-4FA9-807A-3831B522AEEB.jpeg
    BD4B48C1-19EF-4FA9-807A-3831B522AEEB.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
  • Love
Last post of the day, the bar is open time to chill…all will be good
OK so where is that ?

With that many cats I'm guessing NSW Far North Coast to Queensland ?

ACinEur

Regular
That’s the one…Noosa…home when we’re in Aus…

• Haha
Top Bottom