Technical Analysis

Could see a good Green Day today @Fact Finder and a belated

That image is enough reason not to make it to the next one. Visually very disturbing. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ž FF

AKIDA BALLISTAaaaa - said as if sighing.

Agree though with US recovery looks like a possible green day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

jla

Regular
That imagine is enough reason not to make to the next one. Visually very disturbing. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ž FF

Just wondering what the one share on the sell side indicates Right on 7am 1 on the sell side 93c then later moved to 92.5 then back to 93 now
93.5 Yesterday right on 7am 1 for on the sell side and we were down on the day, One day last week right on 7am 1 on the buy side we had a up day. Any ideas??????

Reactions: 1 users
So, I've looked to create a couple of cleaner charts as I know a lot of mine can be quite busy (colourful haha) with some simpler momentum info.

Today is a nice start but one day doesn't make a trend or BO. Next week more interesting.

Both daily.

1. Summary panel with multiple moving averages, oscillators & pivots that attempts to pick up where they all sit.
2. Visual 20 / 50 EMA plus can see swing pivots.
3. Supp / Resist lines that thicken with multiple tests of the level. Can clearly see the ranging recently.
4. Vol splits looks for todays & past 5 days so can see when balance tips more buying.
5. RSI Bias. If in the channel is more neutral. BO above channel & down outside channel gives bull / bear bias. Blue has bull bias & orange a bear bias and paints the SP bars. Blue stronger bull, green weaker, orange stronger bear & yellow weaker.

BRN D BAR RSI TA SUMM 5.5.22.png

1. Monthly vol profile to look at levels where most vol traded with point of control the extended white lines.
2. Monthly pivots for bull / bear & poss supp / resist points.
3. Individual pivot swings.
4. Another indicator summary.
5. Tilson T3 moving average that changes colour on crosses & direction helps on trend moves eg up, down or flat.
6. Same as point 4 first chart.

BRN D BAR M PIV 5.5.22.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

So, I've looked to create a couple of cleaner charts as I know a lot of mine can be quite busy (colourful haha) with some simpler momentum info.

Today is a nice start but one day doesn't make a trend or BO. Next week more interesting.

Both daily.

1. Summary panel with multiple moving averages, oscillators & pivots that attempts to pick up where they all sit.
3. Supp / Resist lines that thicken with multiple tests of the level. Can clearly see the ranging recently.
4. Vol splits looks for todays & past 5 days so can see when balance tips more buying.
5. RSI Bias. If in the channel is more neutral. BO above channel & down outside channel gives bull / bear bias. Blue has bull bias & orange a bear bias and paints the SP bars. Blue stronger bull, green weaker, orange stronger bear & yellow weaker.

View attachment 5623

1. Monthly vol profile to look at levels where most vol traded with point of control the extended white lines.
5. Tilson T3 moving average that changes colour on crosses & direction helps on trend moves eg up, down or flat.

View attachment 5625
Looks like BrN chart way back in 2000 when it hit .90 and fell back to .35

alwaysgreen

Top 20
That image is enough reason not to make it to the next one. Visually very disturbing. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ž FF

Happy belated birthday FF. You went over Brainchips head this year and went straight to the US Federal Reserve to get your green birthday wish.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Happy belated birthday FF. You went over Brainchips head this year and went straight to the US Federal Reserve to get your green birthday wish.
Their seven days early. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
FF

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Both daily.

View attachment 5623

View attachment 5625

Didn't get chance to post update to the old 3 hrly I posted previously.

Into that upper range level again. Will still need carry momentum next week to try BO to that next level.

BRN 3 H BAR RSI TA SUMM 5.5.22.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

Didn't get chance to post update to the old 3 hrly I posted previously.

Into that upper range level again. Will still need carry momentum next week to try BO to that next level.

View attachment 5651
More chance of breaking out here without major news. Not that recent news ain’t major.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Ethinvestor

Regular
Here we go BRN again it is a good buy for Short term Medium term or long term… :) I would of posted yesterday but was on a plane to Dubai..

Attachments

• 79B02CB8-259B-4832-A9A9-FA9C8F4FDED1.png
    79B02CB8-259B-4832-A9A9-FA9C8F4FDED1.png
    768.3 KB · Views: 68
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

Papacass

Regular
Unfortunately, in the words of the great Finn brothers, today "I see red, I see red, I see red".

Shocking night in the US. Growth tech stocks hammered. 😒
Not BrainChip. Up 8.3% in a sea of red!

Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
Unfortunately, in the words of the great Finn brothers, today "I see red, I see red, I see red".

Yes but Microsoft, nvidia, Intel and Apple all finished up...

• Love

Dhm

Regular
  • Fire

davidfitz

Regular
Based on the current buy vs sell side I see our share price and resilience remaining strong during this choppy day of trading.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Based on the current buy vs sell side I see our share price and resilience remaining strong during this choppy day of trading.
Dropped to 95c and recovering well. Maybe close today over $1 again πŸ‘

davidfitz

Regular

Love the song and the band but I think I will listen to Green Day today, good to see that the Aussies are not like the American Idiots :D

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Labsy

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom