Technical Analysis

SiDEvans

Regular
All things considered we held up well. I’m seeing today as a win. Even though our share price may have decreased I think we can safely say that the average level of intelligence of holders has increased. I’m calling that green. 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cosors

👀
OTC is up >4%
Screenshot_2022-05-19-23-27-03-90_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
So couple of updated charts as at EOD today.

Same as prev (3 hrly & D) but also a simple weekly view and a zoom daily showing todays doji into resist & what could mean if confirms.

All major underlying bias is bullish imo however we need that next break with vol supp to confirm the move from the last few months basing.

I've seen talk of a C&H elsewhere but imo this right side of the cup will need reach into 1.40 - 1.50 for the handle to then form.

View attachment 6965

View attachment 6966

View attachment 6967

View attachment 6968

Time for quick (AM) post of prev charts.

Won't go into comments too much as can view prev charts and follow along hopefully.

BRN 3 HRLY RSI PIV 20.5.22.jpg

BRN D BAR RSI 20.5.22.jpg

BRN D BAR TRI ZOOM 20.5.22.jpg

BRN W BAR IND SUMM 20.5.22.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Can an insto please just push this quickly past to $1.23 to get past the fake wall.

Then we can get into some blue sky fun!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Can an insto please just push this quickly past to $1.23 to get past the fake wall.

Then we can get into some blue sky fun!
Yay, walls being knocked down.

Here comes Wave 3. Exciting

Reactions: 10 users
Let’s see what the after run brings in before the AGM tomorrow.

I am thinking it may well go over and close above $1.30. Popcorn time.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Testing new support @ 1.22 good sign if it holds imo

Reactions: 2 users

mkg6R

anyone able to give us a TA update? thanks in advance :)

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 1 users

TheDrooben

Testing, tested and trounced
Yep got smashed through support in the afternoon session......still holding within the channel and 20 day sma still moving toward 100 day sma. Interesting few days/weeks ahead
Screenshot_20220524-194621_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

TheDrooben

Been recovering from an eye procedure but chart not looking flash according to my basic charting skills.....broken through support and bottom of the channel. MACD also crossing to the downside. Now needs to find new support level. FMF might have more insights as to what that support could be.
Screenshot_20220526-082828_Chrome.jpg

That last little bit of support bounced off $1.00 so hoping we can stay above that would be nice. In the end the SP is going to do anything until we start to see more confirmed deals and dollars arriving in bank. It would be nice to think the ARM deal on top of everything else has value and keeps us up at a $1 minimum and moving higher.

Reactions: 4 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Yak/ FMF/ FallKnife/ TDrooben- Dolci- and anyone else who has access to broker data- can you let us know the
WHO / WHY/WHERE/WHAT and Insto’s who were causing the SP to drop this week- thanks in advance 🤷‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Yak/ FMF/ FallKnife/ TDrooben- Dolci- and anyone else who has access to broker data- can you let us know the
WHO / WHY/WHERE/WHAT and Insto’s who were causing the SP to drop this week- thanks in advance 🤷‍♂️
Hey KM

Don't have broker data unfortunately...haven't subscribed for it as yet.

Not much of chance over the w/end to review my prev charts fully and busy with work but a simple single one below as quick update.

Tried keep fairly simple & clean to make bit easier to read.

BRN D BAR PF DB 30.5.22.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
Germans, buy! The spread (?) has never been so favorable and that regardless of which Australian share. Normal are 5%. The straight are peanuts, I have not yet seen
Screenshot_2022-05-30-21-19-29-99_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I am loving that massive buyer wall at $1.10.

Over a million wanted at $1.10...hungry hungry insto’s want this stock as cheap as possible.

They know in the long term any price under $3 is a bargain.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Labsy

Regular
I am loving that massive buyer wall at $1.10.

Over a million wanted at $1.10...hungry hungry insto’s want this stock as cheap as possible.

They know in the long term any price under $3 is a bargain.
I have contributed a tiny brick in that wall!
Akida Ballista!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Share price analysis for BRN ASX 200: The shorters and institutions are driving the quad bike for a cheaper price,
but when its time to buy the stock price flies.

Do any of the wise heads here know how many will need to be bought once we hit the ASX200?

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom