Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Most likely a punter expecting better quarterly.

To be honest they won't be wrong. Last quarterly we had $100,000 surely can't go below that? 🤔

Anything more could be potentially seen as "multiple" percentage increase of revenue and hence they expect a share price up tick (even temporary depending on numbers).
Yep spot on BL ... $1.1million rev = 1000% increase!! :cool::cool:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Kachoo

Regular
I was talking to a friend of mine and he made a valid point. The hype and speculation swings in the SP are likely over. Now it's a show me the money and value in $ of what your capable in doing.

This happens in mining and energy stocks and even other technology pharmacy and so forth.

I don't really think it matters much that some announcements are made through the asx or other avenues. It's like you getting your morning news from the paper or tv or internet what ever.

C4's will drive the price and speculations.

Is are next half year or yearly due out soon also?

Anyways great to be on the train a big train takes time to build momentum lol IMO.

Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I was talking to a friend of mine and he made a valid point. The hype and speculation swings in the SP are likely over. Now it's a show me the money and value in $ of what your capable in doing.

This happens in mining and energy stocks and even other technology pharmacy and so forth.

I don't really think it matters much that some announcements are made through the asx or other avenues. It's like you getting your morning news from the paper or tv or internet what ever.

C4's will drive the price and speculations.

Is are next half year or yearly due out soon also?

Anyways great to be on the train a big train takes time to build momentum lol IMO.

While I agree with your post, may I add a solid contract with any of the big guns can also act as a catalyst.
IF they manage to convince say Samsung or Global Foundries etc to sign up the IP contract, that'll put some interest even on ASX.
Hopefully our sales team can make a difference.
Can't really trust the revenue this year when we know it's going to be lumpy.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Kachoo

Regular
While I agree with your post, may I add a solid contract with any of the big guns can also act as a catalyst.
IF they manage to convince say Samsung or Global Foundries etc to sign up the IP contract, that'll put some interest even on ASX.
Yeah that will give the SP a kick and a higher low base line. But I find it hard to see the big boys advertise Akida for us if they buy the IP. Purchasing IP hive them the right to advertise there product as their own. But in the end it's the $$ that will drive us to the levels I expect the SP to be at.

Are market cap is a joke for the potential value we believe Akida offers IMO but we need products real world solutions on the shelves with customers.

This will happen it's just how long will it take.

Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yeah that will give the SP a kick and a higher low base line. But I find it hard to see the big boys advertise Akida for us if they buy the IP. Purchasing IP hive them the right to advertise there product as their own. But in the end it's the $$ that will drive us to the levels I expect the SP to be at.

Are market cap is a joke for the potential value we believe Akida offers IMO but we need products real world solutions on the shelves with customers.

This will happen it's just how long will it take.
Yes, and purchase of the IP would mean some long term commitments.

Mind you, all these partnerships are great but unless they sign the contract, it's not really beneficial for us. Unless those partnerships lead to IP with their partners etc. (Hence ecosystem).

I'd personally like to see more IP contracts medium term, ie over the next two years.

Because Renesas and Megachips contracts, while they're awesome, it's a bit concentrated channel for our cash inflows. If one of those companies fold, it'll affect our bottom line.
So ideally a few companies with IP deals that way we're diversified enough to wither some storm if it were to occur.
Bit like BRN investment, while we love the company it's a bit silly if we put 100% of our money in BRN. Nothing is 100% guaranteed.

From these new recruitments of sales we are seeing, company is already onto it is my view, so not worried, just saying it out loud in general.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Yeah it's hard to know these eco systems. Look Intel could be competing with BRN on one side but by the IP from Renesas or Mega Chips we would not know. The only difference is if they go to BRN direct then it be cheaper then paying a mark up to a third party. But in buisness sometimes it's more complicated then just $$.

Either way thing are looking phenomenal in my view we keep hiring and growing.

I'm not happy making the LDA call now but then I'm not privy to what BRN will need that money for.

Reactions: 5 users

Foxdog

Regular
I wonder if the release of 2.0 will see SP find a new higher base, particularly if it contains transformers? I'm getting this niggling concern that IP sales are slow or non-existent and that's why the company is expanding the sales team, i.e. to try and get things moving. AKIDA, in all versions, might be science fiction but customers need to pull the trigger and incorporate it into their products. If we have negative revenue this quarter or even similar to last 4C then that will confirm that commercialization is stalling. Despite supposed NDA's I think Sean needs to step up for this one and provide a comprehensive overview of BRN's actual commercialization progress. Simply saying 'we've been inundated by enquiries' will not satisfy the market and will play directly into the hands of shorters.
My opinion only.

• Thinking

stuart888

Regular
My thoughts are the sky is the limit for Brainchip. Primetime intelligence from people like @chapman89 have been very helpful in my educational journey.

Freaky are the amount of logical-dots-announcements-evidence that the normal investing public does not know. I have very high aspirations for the Brainchip SNN team.

I enjoy the Compound podcast/video overall. This particular episode is about a rocketship biotech. Good listening, with a BRN likely dream.

The Stock That Went From 50 Cents to $260​

• Fire
  • Love

BaconLover

Founding Member

Global Foundries ❤

Not an IP contract but a first step. 😉

Ken Jeong Thank You GIF by The Masked Singer

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
Boarding a "Nascent" rocket, does reward investors more lucratively. To me this is all a positive.

1675033417003.png

Reactions: 2 users

stuart888

Regular
Brainchip SNN "fancy math equations" on a chip, have exposed Mr Von Neumann as an Energy Hog!

1675118891827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire

Kachoo

Regular
You two are much to positive lol.

We can down ramp and say we are 50 % down from the quarter they made 2 million lol.

Joking aside.

I think we need to watch the year end report.

Remember these.

Q1 0.1 to 0.2 million
Q2 1.2 million
Q3 0.2 million
Q4 1.2 million

Half year report in August 3.5 million receivables.
2.5 customers 1.0 from tax credits We did not know the conditions of all that money.

So did that 1.2 million come for the receivables or was it something else. We will need to see what the second half says for the annual if our receivable grew.
If we remember correctly how many gave Q3 figures of 3 to 5 million which was a miss interpretation of what the half yearly ment.

I want to see what receivable we have this half if we have an increase above 2.5 million or be atleast more then 1.3 million then that will point to new money that should and did flow to us.

The tax credits would be down to 0.33 million unless more credits came to BRN.

This half yearly report will hold valuable information on our progress last quarter finances. It's about 1 month away.

All this is IMO and numbers are ball estimates. I tried to log back on the fillings but the system was down.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Thank you kind Sir .... ;):cool: 🤩
Now all we need to do is do that 1000% increase Q on Q 😂.

You two are much to positive lol.

We can down ramp and say we are 50 % down from the quarter they made 2 million lol.

Joking aside.

I think we need to watch the year end report.

Remember these.

Q1 0.1 to 0.2 million
Q2 1.2 million
Q3 0.2 million
Q4 1.2 million

Half year report in August 3.5 million receivables.
2.5 customers 1.0 from tax credits We did not know the conditions of all that money.

So did that 1.2 million come for the receivables or was it something else. We will need to see what the second half says for the annual if our receivable grew.
If we remember correctly how many gave Q3 figures of 3 to 5 million which was a miss interpretation of what the half yearly ment.

I want to see what receivable we have this half if we have an increase above 2.5 million or be atleast more then 1.3 million then that will point to new money that should and did flow to us.

The tax credits would be down to 0.33 million unless more credits came to BRN.

This half yearly report will hold valuable information on our progress last quarter finances. It's about 1 month away.

All this is IMO and numbers are ball estimates. I tried to log back on the fillings but the system was down.

Great comments. Interesting to see a pattern there, possibly what Sean said it'll be lumpy.

When you say new money, we aren't expecting anything new at this stage right? (Except if there's a new IP contract).
From what I gather, it's just license and support fees atm, and anything significant would have to come from royalties.
We heard renesas isn't ready just yet, so unless they start putting IP in production we could be waiting slightly longer.

I also think they won't put too much information in reports. Get a feeling they're trying to fly under the radar for whatever reasons I don't know.

• Fire
  • Thinking

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Great comments. Interesting to see a pattern there, possibly what Sean said it'll be lumpy.

When you say new money, we aren't expecting anything new at this stage right? (Except if there's a new IP contract).
From what I gather, it's just license and support fees atm, and anything significant would have to come from royalties.
We heard renesas isn't ready just yet, so unless they start putting IP in production we could be waiting slightly longer.

I also think they won't put too much information in reports. Get a feeling they're trying to fly under the radar for whatever reasons I don't know.
Yes please!!!🙏

• Love

Kachoo

Regular

Okay BL,

I went through back to the annual reports in 2020. Till now.

To simplify the 2022.

We had 2.5 million to receive from customers for the half year report.

We received Q3 0.2 million and Q4 1.2 million total is 1.4 million.

This means that the carried over to recieve should bea 1.1 million only. Then I would say no new money was received or to be received by BRN.

If receivables are above 1.1 million then we have new money or even a bit of royalty revenue. If receivables are still 2.5 million or more then I will say wow wow we missed some dots.

The bigger picture points to me that the company tech is heading the right way. There website is very strongly worded the leader the standard in edge Nueromorphic computing.

Keep in mind revenue in 2021 was 3.2 million 2022 2.7 million so in reality we did earn slightly less.

We wait.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Fuuuuuuuck that's all I've got to say.

• Haha
  • Love

BaconLover

Founding Member
Fuuuuuuuck that's all I've got to say.
Oh come on...

We know you've got to say something else.

What is it!?

• Haha
Top Bottom