Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

Foxdog

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Aretemis

Regular
Pity we’re not like weebit nearing $5wtf

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
At this point a few pennies don't matter. Unless you think the C4 will cause a dip? Or it could cause a spike lol a roll of the dice ?
I been through the "A few extra pennies" routine a few times over the years with BRN👴
No idea really what the c4 will bring, but c4 sounds explosive to me 😂
Either way, if the 4c blows up with an explosion of sales I'll be happy, if it implodes with defective c4 I'll still be to happy pick up a few more cheaper as I'm here for a bit longer than a couple of 4c's.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

gilti

Regular
What do these 4 dates in the last 4 years all have in common,
7-9-2020. 24-3-2021. 2-11-2022. 20-1-2023
On those dates the sp of BRN was .655.
If this is not a testament to the power of manipulation I don't what is.
This is 28 months of BS and I am pissed off with the situation and system that
allows this bollocks.
All the announcements are for nought against this corrupt crap
Rant over

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Foxdog

Regular
Congratulations on the first Fugly post. You're the winner of a month free subscription. I'll sort that out sometime next week.
Nice, this is a good forum to vent. Hey Rise I wouldn't wait for 63 bucks mate, I reckon you can pick up some shares cheaper than that 🤣🤣💰

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Foxdog

Regular
What do these 4 dates in the last 4 years all have in common,
7-9-2020. 24-3-2021. 2-11-2022. 20-1-2023
On those dates the sp of BRN was .655.
If this is not a testament to the power of manipulation I don't what is.
This is 28 months of BS and I am pissed off with the situation and system that
allows this bollocks.
All the announcements are for nought against this corrupt crap
Rant over
Yeah it's not as if the fundamentals have changed over that time...but the average punter needs to see that we are making money and AKIDA is actually being put into commercial products. All in due time....

Reactions: 2 users

gilti

Regular
Yeah it's not as if the fundamentals have changed over that time...but the average punter needs to see that we are making money and AKIDA is actually being put into commercial products. All in due time....
The average punter can see this but every time they buy in they get smashed by the a***holes in the big end of town. I am over it.
I have been a holder since 2015 with purchases from .06 up to $1.09 so still well in front but this is just bloody ridiculous.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular
The average punter can see this but every time they buy in they get smashed by the a***holes in the big end of town. I am over it.
I have been a holder since 2015 with purchases from .06 up to $1.09 so still well in front but this is just bloody ridiculous.
Yeah it's shit hey, I'm actually sitting pretty even ATM. Been buying for last few years too but got sucked into the Merc hype a bit as well. We need to see the next leg up like the initial 6c to 65c for instance. So $6.50 from here and then beyond . I've still got $20 stuck in my head for some reason but I really can't quite fathom the potential here and what the SP will be in say 5 or even 10 years.

• Love

Damo4

Regular
Very thin opening.
Obviously things can change before open, but the volume has been typically much much higher than this in the morning.
Almost as if the sell side has pulled the plug on pre-stacking. We'll see as we open I guess, just interesting in IMO.

1674512025027.png

Reactions: 6 users

stuart888

Regular
Very entertaining investing advice!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular
Any chance of an aftermarket 4C prior to Australia Day holiday tomorrow. Surely this would be a reasonable plan to enable investors to digest the report prior to Friday's trading or soften the blow if it's a crap report?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular
Any chance of an aftermarket 4C prior to Australia Day holiday tomorrow. Surely this would be a reasonable plan to enable investors to digest the report prior to Friday's trading or soften the blow if it's a crap report?
Hope there's some 'meat' in the report too, this cone of silence is beginning to shit me somewhat.

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
Ah
I see this is where the cool kids hang out.
So no forum police here? 😂

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
Ah
I see this is where the cool kids hang out.
So no forum police here? 😂
Yep, that's the idea Bacon. Plenty of venting powered by emotions only, nil facts required, no hurt feelings 😂👌 Might be worth popping in for a visit if our CEO delivers a hawkish report in the 4C.

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
Why just 4 c!?

I'll be a daily visitor here 😂😂😂😂😂

Not a bad idea though. Thanks Rise.

• Haha
  • Love

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Looking like the bots are capping the sp @ .67 for now.

Learning 🏖

BaconLover

Founding Member
BRN jan 27.jpg

Closed the overhead gap earlier this month on the run up to .875, now meandering in the channel.
Possibly waiting for the 4C to break either way.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

charles2

Regular
For optimists, the only trade in BRCHF today (Friday) was 2 minutes before the close at the Ask (which is usually inflated) for 12k shares. Here that is a good size trade.....someone felt compelled to get in before......who knows what.

Have a good weekend.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
FF always says to have a plan. Well I've thought long and hard about the next 5 years and here is my 5 year plan.......13 bucks by Dec 2028, simple 😂

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
For optimists, the only trade in BRCHF today (Friday) was 2 minutes before the close at the Ask (which is usually inflated) for 12k shares. Here that is a good size trade.....someone felt compelled to get in before......who knows what.

Have a good weekend.
Most likely a punter expecting better quarterly.

To be honest they won't be wrong. Last quarterly we had $100,000 surely can't go below that? 🤔

Anything more could be potentially seen as "multiple" percentage increase of revenue and hence they expect a share price up tick (even temporary depending on numbers).

Top Bottom