CRR Charts

BEISHA

Top 20
CRR off for a little trot today

Broken through 5c which was the effective CR price

Plenty of buying depth

Maybe she's really turned the corner?
1674785024879.png

CRR looks to have broken out from the strong 23 fib resistance ( 4.9), now i am looking for continuation , with attempts to challenge the 38/50 fib resistance lines.

All indicators below are bullish, with plenty of room to move still

SP above 4. 8, 21 ema.

Bullish.

imo

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

@Winenut

1676119255325.png

Minor sub wave 4 down in play here, just a matter where the C wave finishes, before minor sub wave 5 up comes to play.

Will it rest on the 38 fib where most wave 4 downs reverse ( 5.35 ), or will it be the 50 fib support ( 5 ) ?

Next week will reveal more.

Must be due for some assay results soon.......;)

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

1678009443136.png

Yellow arrow pointing to 2 doji in a row, suggesting minor sub wave 4 down might be coming to a conclusion, both the MACD and RSI 14 indicators look to be flattening out, MACRO was bullish on Friday night, so hoping all those green shoots lead to a commencement of minor sub wave 5 up this coming week

A break of the strong 23 fib resistance ( 5.1 ) would confirm change of trend.

MRE due this month, i am expecting some nice movement to eventuate real soon.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Don't know what the charts say Beish but Mr Market is being a pain in the backside!

I'm still comfortable with the improving resource and especially the jurisdiction

There's been some progress but drilling results need to lead to some robust numbers in the future official reports to the market as the project moves forward if the SP is going to head north

BEISHA

Top 20
Don't know what the charts say Beish but Mr Market is being a pain in the backside!

I'm still comfortable with the improving resource and especially the jurisdiction

There's been some progress but drilling results need to lead to some robust numbers in the future official reports to the market as the project moves forward if the SP is going to head north
Mr Market has been a cunt, brutal as fuck !!

Here is a big picture to illustrate the volatility.............;)

1680178978982.png

1680179658686.png

Really cant believe it got as low as 3.4c, but, i took advantage and picked up another 500k at 3.5 / 4c, taking my holdings to nearly 2m..........a no brainer considering i think the FA is worth a whole heap more.........hopefully the imminent MRE will prove that......;)

Anyway, not a bad recovery from the low, indicators are bullish, immediate challenge now is to break the 4.3 / 5c resistance zone to the upside.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm hoping we get a nice surprise by Friday

JORC compliant MRE coming out for Mavis Lake

Recent price movement may indicate some good news

Fingers crossed

Also nice hold there @BEISHA .... nearly 2M sweet!

Last edited:

BEISHA

Top 20
I'm hoping we get a nice surprise by Friday

JORC compliant MRE coming out for Mavis Lake

Recent price movement may indicate some good news

Fingers crossed

Also nice hold there @BEISHA .... nearly 2M sweet!
1683165505779.png

Yes, hoping for a nice surprise too..........:)

Altho i will say that SP has had a nice run and technicals are in over bought territory.........;)

Here is a projection of what could be if MRE is good.

8 - 10mt @ 1.2% might be good enuff to achieve that.

Wait & see.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 35639

Yes, hoping for a nice surprise too..........:)

Altho i will say that SP has had a nice run and technicals are in over bought territory.........;)

Here is a projection of what could be if MRE is good.

8 - 10mt @ 1.2% might be good enuff to achieve that.

Wait & see.

imo
I noted on the crapper that StevenRushBrook (who seems pretty balanced) only has a 20c SP target over 2-5years

Is that somewhat aligned to your expectations?

Wasn't getting me excited and I thought it looked like a long timeframe to only get to 20c :unsure:

BEISHA

Top 20
I noted on the crapper that StevenRushBrook (who seems pretty balanced) only has a 20c SP target over 2-5years

Is that somewhat aligned to your expectations?

Wasn't getting me excited and I thought it looked like a long timeframe to only get to 20c :unsure:
Rushbrook is the only dude i read up on at CRR HC.......the rest are idiots.

I read that post where he stated 20c in 2 - 5 yrs...........ultra conservative, i mean CRR got to 14c on a pump when lithium sector was booming, so my expectations for that time frame is a minimum of 10 bags from current price, 2% of tenement explored, already 8m tonnage discovered, not a bad effort, grade is on the small side so far, but i know they have hit some peach grades in the past ( 3 - 4 % ), so just a matter of more proving up, hopefully we may have seen the low point in spot lithium prices which means we could be on the verge of a bullish lithium sector once again, which will lift CRR along the way.

Lets look at the chart.....

1683446494769.png

Well the chart pretty much did what i predicted, altho i didnt think it would get this low, the daily was already OB before TH, MACRO was sour, so MRE needed to be a bit of a peach , which it wasnt, so sell the news, minor sub wave 4 down now sitting on top of a nice support zone, could this be the pivot zone for minor sub wave 5 up with a 8c target ?

Macro was bullish Friday night, so i expect a nice bounce at the very least.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut , @Mr Clean

1689482577238.png

WEEKLY CHART

Its been a while since the last update on CRR chart.

Super strong base formed at 4c.

Could the green bubbles plus the positive indicators finally be the pivot for sub wave 3 up ?

If we can get a few more juicy hits like the last announcement ( 75m intercept ), then this baby could fly.

Immediate challenge now is to break 6c resistance.

imo

Reactions: 2 users

Bray

Regular
Following

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
DAILY CHART

1690122761698.png

Trend is our friend here, but indicators now getting up there, but as i have learnt over time, SP can travel rather well in OB conditions ( aka LRS ), however i aint observing much volume atm....;)

Multiple touches now at 5.5c resistance, cant see that breaking out to the upside without decent news, punters waiting for the 75m intercept grade assay , a decent grade of 1.3% + would excite imo.

HOURLY CHART

1690123463196.png

Looking good , bullish chart, plenty of room to move.

Next week will reveal more.

imo

• Love

Bray

Regular
Assays are due to be dropped around mid august AFAIK, punting on a upwards move before then as hopes on decent % for latest hit

Mr Clean

Regular
Glad you found the little CRR tribe Bray! (y):cool:
I also found it too now haha

BEISHA

Top 20
74 m intercept grade was a bit ordinary, but the 32m hit at 1.8% interests me greatly.

The modelling is very much like LTR in alot of ways, open cut stems leading to down plunge trend ( under ground mining ), whereby you will find continued large intercepts with higher grade at further depth.

LTR grades down plunge ( 300+ m ) had grades of 3%....;)

Very happy hold for me , great potential CRR for the sub 100mc.

imo

lellep

Regular
74 m intercept grade was a bit ordinary, but the 32m hit at 1.8% interests me greatly.

The modelling is very much like LTR in alot of ways, open cut stems leading to down plunge trend ( under ground mining ), whereby you will find continued large intercepts with higher grade at further depth.

LTR grades down plunge ( 300+ m ) had grades of 3%....;)

Very happy hold for me , great potential CRR for the sub 100mc.

imo
Do you believe a Capital Raise is due soon? They have about 5 million aud cash. Would be a great opportunity to accumulate if so IMO:unsure::)

Bray

Regular
For you fellas that are more money savvy what is the likely option to solve the upcoming cash issue

- raise at current so or higher
- raise at lower price
- some sort of offtake/agreement

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yerp

Cap raise incoming

TH today

See what pans out

lellep

Regular
Do you believe a Capital Raise is due soon? They have about 5 million aud cash. Would be a great opportunity to accumulate if so IMO:unsure::)
I knew it..

Top Bottom