CRR Charts

blu

Regular
OK @Winenut let's get this ball rolling. From here will need to punch through resistance at the CR 8.5c, and then 12c which it briefly assailed.
Support at 5.4c I don't use any momentum or averages, just keep things very simple with S/R levels.

1647405809480.png

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Really appreciate the post @blu

If the price breaks through the lower support at 5.4 would the next stop be around 3.2 to 3.5?

Personally I don't expect it to drop even as far as 5.4 however still interested in thoughts

Cheers!

blu

Regular
4.5 and 4.1 maybe

Reactions: 1 users

blu

Regular
Trend change in the making? Nothing a nice juicy ann. next week wont help along.

1647608327733.png

Attachments

• 1647607400693.png
    1647607400693.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 46

ptlas

Regular
Hi all,

Been watching CRR for a while. I dithered at 4.9c back in January so maybe I'm a little keen to not chase this too early

I made pretty negative comments a few days ago based on this simple price chart drawn 24 Feb.

220224 CRR-Daily.png

I use this type of chart to gain a reference/starting point when I think it may be a future buy.

Simply note falling price and falling indicators. No bullish divergences as they have not had time to form (ditto weekly).

High volume from 14 Feb which occurs during the fall from 9.5/10c to 7.1c.

@Winenut your interest brought me back to review where CRR was slowly churning around 7.1c.

Since the 'falling knife' post things may be beginning to change as @blu noted.

Have not shown weekly because all indicators continue to slowly fall as would be expected after only a couple of days of interesting action.

220318 CRR-Daily.png

Daily: Comments on the chart were written last week. EMAs show a continuing downtrend.
Price fell below 7.1c support and successfully (so far) back tested the new resistance, finishing up on increased volume.

Looks good?
Large wick on first green candle in a long time. H-A also green for the first time in two weeks. Mixed
The rising MACD-H and -L is not important as that always reverts to zero with minimal price movement, though the sharp uptick of RSI looks good but is only over two days

Too early for me to enter. Still in downtrend and I'd note that many stocks do this mini-reversal then carry on falling.

I've got the next two support levels, should 7.1c fail, as 5.3and 4.6 but these can vary over time and with different charting systems..

A long way of saying that my opinion has not changed, but I'm a little more interested.

Quite confident that FA means this will run, probably fairly soon.

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hi all,

Been watching CRR for a while. I dithered at 4.9c back in January so maybe I'm a little keen to not chase this too early

I made pretty negative comments a few days ago based on this simple price chart drawn 24 Feb.

View attachment 2837

I use this type of chart to gain a reference/starting point when I think it may be a future buy.

Simply note falling price and falling indicators. No bullish divergences as they have not had time to form (ditto weekly).

@Winenut your interest brought me back to review where CRR was slowly churning around 7.1c.

Have not shown weekly because all indicators continue to slowly fall as would be expected after only a couple of days of interesting action.

View attachment 2838

Daily: Comments on the chart were written last week. EMAs show a continuing downtrend.
Price fell below 7.1c support and successfully (so far) back tested the new resistance, finishing up on increased volume.

Looks good?
Large wick on first green candle in a long time. H-A also green for the first time in two weeks. Mixed
The rising MACD-H and -L is not important as that always reverts to zero with minimal price movement, though the sharp uptick of RSI looks good but is only over two days

Too early for me to enter. Still in downtrend and I'd note that many stocks do this mini-reversal then carry on falling.

I've got the next two support levels, should 7.1c fail, as 5.3and 4.6 but these can vary over time and with different charting systems..

A long way of saying that my opinion has not changed, but I'm a little more interested.

Really appreciate the informative post

I'm watching at the moment for a possible top up point

The potential near term announcements re Halls Peak seem to be the main thing that might catch one napping

blu

Regular
Hi all,

View attachment 2837

View attachment 2838

Looks good?

Great post @ptlas

ptlas

Regular
Most stocks are leaky despite what the die-hards insist.
The increase in volume is notable but, I would argue, not enough yet. May be the start.
Watch the volume. Always watch the volume.

ptlas

Regular
Hi all,

220325 CRR-Weekly.png

Weekly:

Stabilised around 13 EMA.
Often s good sign fall has/is ending and the top of my buy zone.
Creeping up the last two weeks as is the volume.

RSI is often first of indicators to react-also bullish.

H-A green - not shown.

Chart is telling me that fall is probably over and it is now in pattern of sideways consolidation/ accumulation.

Still would not be unsurprised by a shake.

Daily:

220325 CRR-Daily.png

EMAs still the wrong way round for appreciation.

Daily indicators beginning to point upwards. Six consecutive GC (buy) indicate things probably beginning to turn, but the weekly is more important and presently says 'no'.
IMHO

BEISHA

Top 20
1648521770571.png

CRR has finished a full set of 5 waves plus ABC correction and now basing nicely around 7.6c...primed for wave 1 up again , rinse , repeat.

Strong resistance at 8.............news due and required

Halls Peak is going to be a ripper, so will Mavis Lake...........I have 30k on it.......confident I am.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sorry had to just update from the Crapper CRR thread

1648737730366.jpeg

1648737770488.jpeg

It's like....really???

Fk me

• Haha

blu

Regular
fuckin hilarious, words escape me, they are surely pulling too hard on the crack pipe

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

• Haha

blu

Regular
View attachment 3363
CRR has finished a full set of 5 waves plus ABC correction and now basing nicely around 7.6c...primed for wave 1 up again , rinse , repeat.

Strong resistance at 8.............news due and required

Halls Peak is going to be a ripper, so will Mavis Lake...........I have 30k on it.......confident I am.

imo
like your thinking @BEISHA I'm thinking 8.5c resistance will be tough to break through without some good announcement from Halls Peak, funnily enough I've also got a 30k stake .... wonder how much the mouth piece on HC holds

Screenshot_20220401-025156_TradingView.jpg

blu

Regular
like your thinking @BEISHA I'm thinking 8.5c resistance will be tough to break through without some good announcement from Halls Peak, funnily enough I've also got a 30k stake .... wonder how much the mouth piece on HC holds

View attachment 3573
and what the fuck would I know :) nice finish to the week, that's a nice looking bottom, maybe @JAG could lend us a pic of one of AVZ sisters :)

1648790647518.png

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Have a great weekend all.... (y)
1648791274365.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

blu

Regular
@JAG bloody legend

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

... or even "bottoms up!"

• Haha

blu

Regular
@Winenut I've sold out of CRR thrown it all into AVZ, couldn't resist the bargain to be had at auction yesterday, good luck here, hope they get some good hits with the bit.🍻

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Winenut I've sold out of CRR thrown it all into AVZ, couldn't resist the bargain to be had at auction yesterday, good luck here, hope they get some good hits with the bit.🍻
Nice move on the dip

Cheers!

BEISHA

Top 20
1649811820877.png

Selling out before sub wave 5 up is about to begin ?

Drilling about to begin at Halls Peak soon and they like to provide visuals.

Drilling at Mavis Lake cant be far away either.

CRR looks primed for a move with RSI 14 indicator in perfect position.

imo

blu

Regular
Totally agree with all that and then looked at the "imminent" news awaiting AVZ and made a call to swap into the Death Star. Goodluck here

Top Bottom