CRR Charts

CashKing

Regular
@Winenut @Cashcity

View attachment 19308

Looks like the ABC correction sub wave 4 down is done and dusted lads.......

Nice base formed at 6c, now SP rising nicely, SP now ahead of the EMAs which is curling up..........(y)

RSI 14 trend line is bullish, now above 50...........(y)

Low volume tho.......pfff.

Must be due for some updates with MAVIS LAKE assays.......;)

DOW futures up 200pts..........(y)

View attachment 19310

I have a 1.618 fib target of 14c.

A break of the 23 fib resistance ( 6.89 ), will confirm the swing.

So if you havnt topped up or got back in the game.........I suggest you do.

imo,imo,imo

No financial advice here.
Cheers mate, I was trying to stay out for now but I might have a little punt, last time you were spot on.

GLTA

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm looking to possibly move some cash tomorrow with my broker

Looking to sell down some OZL and pick up some more CRR and possibly A11 (Just lodged their application for ML in Ghana. I'm a bit scarred with Lithium in Africa so sleeping on it tonight:rolleyes:)

Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
I'm looking to possibly move some cash tomorrow with my broker

Looking to sell down some OZL and pick up some more CRR and possibly A11 (Just lodged their application for ML in Ghana. I'm a bit scarred with Lithium in Africa so sleeping on it tonight:rolleyes:)
Did you get on @Winenut ?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Did you get on @Winenut ?
Didn't do it in the end

However I may regret that given the announcement today!!!!

Will see what the share price does but may have missed the boat a little

Tell you what though bloody Beish is canny.......somehow his chart predictions always seem to get followed up with some kick arse announcement from the company!

Bit spooky really...;)

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Tell you what the Buyers are lining up but there are plenty of Sellers there now too

Might be a few out there still trying to keep a bit of a cap on it

BEISHA

Top 20
@Cashcity @Winenut

1666662468580.png

Me thinks there was a little bit of inside knowledge leaked leading into that last announcement, which was a bloody good one I might add.....;)

Then SP got sold into the news.........a bit more than i thought it would considering the positive MACRO.

SP did breach the upper bollie by some way...........now nicely back in the slot.

Hoping that the trendlines gets respected ( RSI 14 too ), should find support there or just under at 6c or worst case 5.79, i prefer the former.

Great buying now if you have a long term view.

MRE due Q1 2023..............i think its going to be a ripper, should see 20 - 30c when that is released.

Of course, alot of assays still to come, ongoing drilling all the way.

imo

CashKing

Regular
@Cashcity @Winenut

View attachment 19981

Me thinks there was a little bit of inside knowledge leaked leading into that last announcement, which was a bloody good one I might add.....;)

Then SP got sold into the news.........a bit more than i thought it would considering the positive MACRO.

SP did breach the upper bollie by some way...........now nicely back in the slot.

Hoping that the trendlines gets respected ( RSI 14 too ), should find support there or just under at 6c or worst case 5.79, i prefer the former.

MRE due Q1 2023..............i think its going to be a ripper, should see 20 - 30c when that is released.

imo
Thanks bud , I jumped out yesterday, nice little trade(y) might jump back in this arvo..

Winenut

Go AVZ!
On reflection I think the recent announcements and results have been good but not spectacular

I'm encouraged that they are expandning the drill program but would certianly like to find thicker deposits at high grade

If they stumble on a big fat juicy ore close to the surface it would certainly add weight to the results and correspondingly the SP

Still looking at grabbing more but I've got a three way trade and the ducks haven't quite lined up......but bloody close!

CashKing

Regular
@Cashcity @Winenut

View attachment 19981

imo
@BEISHA

BEISHA

Top 20
@Cashcity @Winenut

1668388713391.png

Has CRR finally found a bottom at 5.3c ?

A couple of things need to happen to confirm this....

a) SP needs to break 6c resistance ( yellow arrow )

b) SP needs to get above the EMAS

c) RSI 14 needs to break 50 and get back on top of trendline.

d) A bit of extra volume would be nice too..........;)

I dont want much do i ?

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure what to make of the convoluted placement just announced

Seems to have kicked up the SP a bit

BUT...

One aspect of the placement on reading through the announcement it states...

1669592770846.png

What does this exactly mean??

Does that mean the sophs can pick these shares up at 5c and then on sell in the market??

I'm going to do a bit more research on what these "flow through" shares are and how this all operates

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure what to make of the convoluted placement just announced

Seems to have kicked up the SP a bit

BUT...

One aspect of the placement on reading through the announcement it states...

View attachment 23034

What does this exactly mean??

Does that mean the sophs can pick these shares up at 5c and then on sell in the market??

I'm going to do a bit more research on what these "flow through" shares are and how this all operates
The beginning of the full announcement reads they raised at 8c???

But then these flow through shares become available to sophs at AUD 5c???

I find this very confusing

Does that mean the sophs can pick up shares at 5c and then on sell in the open market for a potential "stag" gain assuming the SP in the market is somewhere above 5c (like currently sitting at 5.8c)??????

Seems like a bit of smoke and mirrors

Very strange

Won't the SP get dragged down to 5c if there are sellers (sophs) who now want to offload the shares they picked up as part of the "flow through" scheme for a quick gain????

What really is the raise price????....... 8c or 5c??????

EDIT: it would seem the cash they receive on the raise is 8c so there is less dilution than raising at 5c (someone pointed that out on the crapper)

Why would someone pay 8c for the intial flow through share and then flow it through for 5cents (losing 3 cents in the process)???????

The only thing that could possibly produce is a loss and a tax deduction.....but who wants to buy a tax deduction in that way???????

It's very fucking weird

Last edited:

Winenut

Go AVZ!

BEISHA

Top 20
Found some information that explains the whole thing

It's unique to Canadian Mining and Tax regulations

Clicking on the link provides a full summary with additional information to the screenshot below

https://www.miningtaxcanada.com/flow-through-shares/

View attachment 23038
The CR was confusing, whats even more confusing is the current SP @ 4.5c

1671354501906.png

There is a chance that SP could fall to 4 / 3.5c................which in my mind would be a sensational gift....... the current SP is a fucking gift!!

I am not great on numbers, but i had a look at some of the hits and grade CRR have had at MAVIS , given a MRE is due Q1 2023, i reckon it will be far superior than LRS.

LRS MC = 217m.........MRE 13m indicated / inferred @ 1.2.

CRR = 71m..................MRE ?

Have you had a thought what the MRE could be ?

Either way, i may be looking at throwing the kitchen sink at this if 4 / 3.5c hits.

I reckon CRR could get to 15c if MRE shapes up and MACRO turns bull.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The CR was confusing, whats even more confusing is the current SP @ 4.5c

View attachment 24756

There is a chance that SP could fall to 4 / 3.5c................which in my mind would be a sensational gift....... the current SP is a fucking gift!!

I am not great on numbers, but i had a look at some of the hits and grade CRR have had at MAVIS , given a MRE is due Q1 2023, i reckon it will be far superior than LRS.

LRS MC = 217m.........MRE 13m indicated / inferred @ 1.2.

CRR = 71m..................MRE ?

Have you had a thought what the MRE could be ?

Either way, i may be looking at throwing the kitchen sink at this if 4 / 3.5c hits.

I reckon CRR could get to 15c if MRE shapes up and MACRO turns bull.

imo
Cheers Beish

Haven't given the MRE numbers any serious consideration

Was interested to note the recent strategic acquisition trading halt

This has now morphed into a Suspension from quotation

No sure what that's all about......although have surmised that it could be additional tenements purchased adjacent Mavis Lake

I've considered this a possibility given the current resource appears open along strike at "both" ends

Maybe they're punting on picking up tenements at each end to potentially capitalise on this "possibility"???

But purely an hypothesis on my part

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Cheers Beish

Haven't given the MRE numbers any serious consideration

Was interested to note the recent strategic acquisition trading halt

This has now morphed into a Suspension from quotation

No sure what that's all about......although have surmised that it could be additional tenements purchased adjacent Mavis Lake

I've considered this a possibility given the current resource appears open along strike at "both" ends

Maybe they're punting on picking up tenements at each end to potentially capitalise on this "possibility"???

But purely an hypothesis on my part
Well I was correct to some extent

CRR have grabbed more land at Mavis Lake

What remains to be proven is whether the land will actually add resource and value? :unsure:

I certainly hope so

BEISHA

Top 20
Well I was correct to some extent

CRR have grabbed more land at Mavis Lake

What remains to be proven is whether the land will actually add resource and value? :unsure:

I certainly hope so
1673162804440.png

Pretty confident that 3.7c is the low for CRR with a number of positive signs to support that call.

a) Some higher lows / highs evident.

b) SP not far away from crossing the 21 ema ( yellow line ) , confirming BUY.

c) MACD crossover ( green past red )

d) Bearish trend of RSI 14 has broken to the upside.

Didnt get a opportunity to load up at 3.7, dammit, but in saying that, i dont chase a falling knife, much prefer to load up once a confirmed bottom has been found , so have been acccumulating nicely around 4 / 4.4

Setting myself up for a positive MRE this quarter.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 26494
Pretty confident that 3.7c is the low for CRR with a number of positive signs to support that call.

a) Some higher lows / highs evident.

b) SP not far away from crossing the 21 ema ( yellow line ) , confirming BUY.

c) MACD crossover ( green past red )

d) Bearish trend of RSI 14 has broken to the upside.

Didnt get a opportunity to load up at 3.7, dammit, but in saying that, i dont chase a falling knife, much prefer to load up once a confirmed bottom has been found , so have been acccumulating nicely around 4 / 4.4

Setting myself up for a positive MRE this quarter.

imo
SP is still below the effective CR price of 5c (actual funds received in the CR were 8c for the company utilising the flow through shares system available in Canada)

We're still below the CR price and there's some postive price action with some volume and on top of that I reckon your charts and reading of the tea leaves are on the money.

I don't have any powder dry for anything at the moment but will have in a couple of weeks

Will certainly be watching this with a view to topping up sub 5c if its still possible then and the positive indicators are all still in place

Cheers!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
CRR off for a little trot today

Broken through 5c which was the effective CR price

Plenty of buying depth

Maybe she's really turned the corner?

BEISHA

Top 20
CRR off for a little trot today

Broken through 5c which was the effective CR price

Plenty of buying depth

Maybe she's really turned the corner?
I am at work atm, but will chart when I get back.
Great run today, with plenty more room to move.
29 hole assays yet to be released to market and a maiden jorc due this quarter, I am loaded big time for a good result.

Imo

Top Bottom