CRR Charts

BEISHA

Top 20
1694325786799.png

Not much has changed with SP of CRR this week gone.

I am observing a slight tinge of bull on the MACD, but trend for RSI 14 is still bearish.

Volume is crap.

Wake me up when 4.4c resistance breaks to the upside...:sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
1694937135366.png

Indicators showing some green shoots bull, SP bouncing off the 3.8c support once again, punters might be accumulating in anticipation for the next set of drilling results from the Mavis swell zone, which is getting some nice hits i must say, with potentially good grade.

All these hits are improving on the intial 8m/tonne MRE, a revised MRE could be released when ?

Surely then the 4 - 5c resistance wall gets busted open then?........:unsure:

Easy hold for me.

imo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
Thanks for the weekly updates Beisha appreciate it mate

ptlas

Regular
Sitting in doctor's.
Thought I'd try and post from my phone.

This chart is H-A but I've applied my drawings on standard candlesticks as they are more reflective of the position.
However, the H-A still shows the breaking of the RSI downtrend that corresponds with the missing right shoulder of the MACD-H.
The latest H-A is also green on the back of decreasing red.
If there is one fly, it's that volume is low.

Altogether, very positive.
BTW, I know diddly about the FA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230918_094428_IG Trading.jpg
    Screenshot_20230918_094428_IG Trading.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sitting in doctor's.
Thought I'd try and post from my phone.

This chart is H-A but I've applied my drawings on standard candlesticks as they are more reflective of the position.
However, the H-A still shows the breaking of the RSI downtrend that corresponds with the missing right shoulder of the MACD-H.
The latest H-A is also green on the back of decreasing red.
If there is one fly, it's that volume is low.

Altogether, very positive.
BTW, I know diddly about the FA
Unfortunately not alot to get enthused about yet with CRR, disapponting to say the least in fact!

1697265811760.png

Hit a new low for the year, despite good news dropping , i guess the negative sentiment within the lithium sector doesnt help, but...

That being said, clear support at 3.5 and RSI 14 indicator displaying bullish divergence.

4 - 5c resistance is proving very difficult to break.....period.

Lets hope more good news drops and the chart below improves..

Over sold to the max

imo

1697266200084.png

BEISHA

Top 20
Unfortunately not alot to get enthused about yet with CRR, disapponting to say the least in fact!

View attachment 47038
Hit a new low for the year, despite good news dropping , i guess the negative sentiment within the lithium sector doesnt help, but...

That being said, clear support at 3.5 and RSI 14 indicator displaying bullish divergence.

4 - 5c resistance is proving very difficult to break.....period.

Lets hope more good news drops and the chart below improves..

Over sold to the max

imo

View attachment 47039
1697883130700.png

Fark me.........:mad::mad::eek::poop:

Key support @3.5 broken to the downside........which is now resistance

Gap fill at 3.1 executed, lets hope that acts as support......🙏🙏

I have no words, other than to say " hold for better times "

SP is not a true reflection of FA, not by a long shot !!

FFS.

BEISHA

Top 20
1699183869955.png

Could those blue bubbles be the pivot for a reversal ?

Next week will reveal more.

Bray

Regular
Let’s bloody hope so, been so frustrating to watch. Big dogs selling down
IMG_2784.jpeg

IMG_2785.jpeg

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
Finally, we have movement.........🙏🙏

1699529040356.png

Indicators are bullish, SP above the 21 ema and its broken thru the upper TL...plus we have a bit of added volume .

IMO, i think 2.4 was the low and its onwards and upwards from here.

CRR is due for some news, has some insiders caught a whiff of some good stuff ?

BEISHA

Top 20
Finally, we have movement.........🙏🙏

View attachment 49177
Indicators are bullish, SP above the 21 ema and its broken thru the upper TL...plus we have a bit of added volume .

IMO, i think 2.4 was the low and its onwards and upwards from here.

CRR is due for some news, has some insiders caught a whiff of some good stuff ?
Lol, classic fake out, dead cat bounce, whatever you call it.

Lithium spot price continues its down trend, CRR following the trend accordingly

1701519166983.png

2.3c ..........what a absolute bargain, but cant rule out SP going to 1.8c support :unsure:

So will wait a bit longer before my next top up.

imo

Bray

Regular
the price is only falling cause I bought into it 🤦🏼‍♀️ every damn time

• Sad

BEISHA

Top 20
the price is only falling cause I bought into it 🤦🏼‍♀️ every damn time
1702729037403.png

I had a feeling last week it might go close to 1.8c support and it nearly did, touching 1.9c, have we finally found a bottom ?

1702729528108.png

Hourly chart suggests maybe, but i wont be convinced until 2.2c resistance has broken to the upside.

Top up is very tempting now.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 52141

I had a feeling last week it might go close to 1.8c support and it nearly did, touching 1.9c, have we finally found a bottom ?

View attachment 52142
Hourly chart suggests maybe, but i wont be convinced until 2.2c resistance has broken to the upside.

Top up is very tempting now.

imo
It's very much about your TA at the moment Beish

The whole CRR thing is very much down the shitter in my opinion

From a FA aspect it seems to be about the difficulties of getting projects through the regulatory aspects in Canada and the results from drilling

Until something changes there it's trading and technicals I guess🤷‍♂️

BEISHA

Top 20
It's very much about your TA at the moment Beish

The whole CRR thing is very much down the shitter in my opinion

From a FA aspect it seems to be about the difficulties of getting projects through the regulatory aspects in Canada and the results from drilling

Until something changes there it's trading and technicals I guess🤷‍♂️
Yeah, its a shitter alright, i just keep reminding myself that CRR has 8mt inferred / indicated, a massive swell zone with big hits and surrounding tenements is very prospective.

When the lithium spot price went to shit, it takes all prisoners, especially specs, recently tho i have noticed the lithium sector is on the up turn ( refer to my trading opportunities thread ), as per usual, specs are the last to respond.

Updated MRE is due mid next year or earlier, you would expect the lithium spot price and sentiment overall to have improved by then, lots of the swell zone results already released are not included in the current MRE, we have alot of assays still pending that will be added on to that plus future drilling campaigns, still have 7m at bank.

Very possible that updated MRE could be 15mt, so i would expect SP to be 6 - 8c.

A 2 - 3 bagger from from where we are now or more.

That being said, DOW has had a good run and is due for a decent correction imminently, how will CRR respond to that ?

For me, i am just going to accumulate at these crazy low levels where i can, with the aim to sell once updated MRE is released, or trade the S & R in between.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah, its a shitter alright, i just keep reminding myself that CRR has 8mt inferred / indicated, a massive swell zone with big hits and surrounding tenements is very prospective.

When the lithium spot price went to shit, it takes all prisoners, especially specs, recently tho i have noticed the lithium sector is on the up turn ( refer to my trading opportunities thread ), as per usual, specs are the last to respond.

Updated MRE is due mid next year or earlier, you would expect the lithium spot price and sentiment overall to have improved by then, lots of the swell zone results already released are not included in the current MRE, we have alot of assays still pending that will be added on to that plus future drilling campaigns, still have 7m at bank.

Very possible that updated MRE could be 15mt, so i would expect SP to be 6 - 8c.

A 2 - 3 bagger from from where we are now or more.

That being said, DOW has had a good run and is due for a decent correction imminently, how will CRR respond to that ?

For me, i am just going to accumulate at these crazy low levels where i can, with the aim to sell once updated MRE is released, or trade the S & R in between.

imo
Agreed

I'm sort of looking to average down at these 2c levels with a view to selling the whole holding out in the 6c range some time next year (assuming things like the MRE and general sentiment in the lithium sector go to plan)

Won't make a fortune by any means but won't do my balls.....hopefully

BEISHA

Top 20
Agreed

I'm sort of looking to average down at these 2c levels with a view to selling the whole holding out in the 6c range some time next year (assuming things like the MRE and general sentiment in the lithium sector go to plan)

Won't make a fortune by any means but won't do my balls.....hopefully
1703933546069.png

CRR looks to have found support at 1.8 , indicators look positive, 4, 8, 21 ema convergence, challenge now is to break 2.4c resistance to confirm bullish reversal.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I might have a crack now. CRR currently below 2c

I can top up (and average down) and hopefully sellout in the not too distant future on some expected and hopefully "positive" news flows

Winenut

Go AVZ!
As we speak the SP is sitting right at your support level 1.8 @BEISHA

Gonna be interesting to see how she goes from here

I got my top-up BTW so I'm done

Locked and loaded.

That's it for CRR for me......just a waiting game now 🤞🤞🤞

Bray

Regular
I sold out for more WA1 (great choice)
But am uming ahing about jumping back in on Crr again at this price

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Grabbed this TA from the crapper

1704783105902.png

Thought some might like to look at it for interest and see if it aligns with their analysis or not

Cheers

• Haha
Top Bottom