CRR Charts

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Totally agree with all that and then looked at the "imminent" news awaiting AVZ and made a call to swap into the Death Star. Goodluck here
I'm happy to stay in both

Big exposure to AVZ already so happy to sit on a bit of CRR and see where it goes

I don't mind the fact their Lithium prospect sits in Canada

Seems like a good jurisdiction to potentially supply some of the coming US requirement for the resource

Just wish they would find a sheet load more Copper at Halls Peak in the meantime! :cool:

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I'm happy to stay in both

Big exposure to AVZ already so happy to sit on a bit of CRR and see where it goes

I don't mind the fact their Lithium prospect sits in Canada

Seems like a good jurisdiction to potentially supply some of the coming US requirement for the resource

Just wish they would find a sheet load more Copper at Halls Peak in the meantime! :cool:
1651105624693.png

Mavis Lake is going to be very good for CRR, so too Halls Peak ( base metals...........aka ADT )

Nice announcement today...............spodumene visual cores on hole 1 Mavis Lake............48 more drill holes to go .......nice one!!

Plenty of room to move on the RSI 14, break 12c resistance, and CRR is motoring.

I have an 1.618 fib target of 14.5c which could go higher as no resistance would stand in its way.

imo

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

The week that was.....

1653215875895.png

Classic CUP & HANDLE play here @ CRR, yellow arrow pointing to the handle, sitting on strong support at 8, RSI 14 indicator perfectly placed just above 50.

Immediate challenge is to break the strong resistance zone ( 10 - 12 ), then CRR is flying.

Looking forward to more positive results from MAVIS lithium and HALLS PEAK, base metals.

Dow still bearish but Global X is looking a bit more positive, a potential swing which would give all lithium players a nice little boost in sentiment.

1653216365121.png

Hoping CRR could get to double digits next week.

Time will tell

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut @lellep

The week that was

1653732399745.png

DOW had its first positive week in almost 2 months, (albeit a bees proverbial buy hey ), yellow arrow pointing to a doji candle, meaning its decision time, more bear, or is it the start of a bull run ?

RSI 14 poking its nose up from over sold position, which is a positive.

1653732714320.png

Global X is looking good for a swing, two positive weeks in a row now, for a swing to be confirmed

a) RSI 14 needs to get above 50

b) SP needs to break resistance at 23 fib ( 78 )

1653733360684.png

Not alot of movement with CRR this week despite encouraging news from HALLS PEAK , that said, everything is set up for sub wave 5 up, RSI 14 indicator trend is looking spot on , just above 50 and the yellow arrow is pointing to the handle of the C & H, complete and ready for sub wave 5 also.

CRR immediate challenge is to break the strong resistance zone 10/12c

News from MAVIS LAKE would be handy........;)

imo

Last edited:
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
@Winenut @lellep

The week that was

View attachment 7969
DOW had its first positive week in almost 2 months, (albeit a bees proverbial buy hey ), yellow arrow pointing to a doji candle, meaning its decision time, more bear, or is it the start of a bull run ?

RSI 14 poking its nose up from over sold position, which is a positive.

View attachment 7970
Global X is looking good for a swing, two positive weeks in a row now, for a swing to be confirmed

a) RSI 14 needs to get above 50

b) SP needs to break resistance at 23 fib ( 78 )

View attachment 7972
Not alot of movement with CRR this week despite encouraging news from HALLS PEAK , that said, everything is set up for sub wave 5 up, RSI 14 indicator trend is looking spot , just above 50 and the yellow arrow is pointing to the handle of the C & H, complete and ready for sub wave 5 also.

CRR immediate challenge is to break the strong resistance zone 10/12c

News from MAVIS LAKE would be handy........;)

imo
About Time GIF by BBC

Finally......you posted something decent ;).....and not semi naked girls.....:p
Thanks B... love ya work! :LOL:

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
About Time GIF by BBC

Finally......you posted something decent ;).....and not semi naked girls.....:p
Thanks B... love ya work! :LOL:

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF
boing.gif

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What the heck is up with CRR??

Just taking a pounding in line with most other Lithium plays??

Not sure where the support ends up

Dropped to .058 on some trades today

I'll look at topping up maybe in the 2's and 3's if it get's there ....just need to free up some cash!

BEISHA

Top 20
What the heck is up with CRR??

Just taking a pounding in line with most other Lithium plays??

Not sure where the support ends up

Dropped to .058 on some trades today

I'll look at topping up maybe in the 2's and 3's if it get's there ....just need to free up some cash!
Hang in there dude..........CRR is sooooo under valued its not funny.

Despite the carnage, there are a few postives not far away.

1655011411466.png

DOW.........getting close to some decent support, if the current minor support doesnt hold, then there is more support slightly underneath at 31000, then it enters the strong support zone where i believe that will be the bottom of sub wave 4 down.

1655011629333.png

GLOBAL X is close to a reversal if it can breach that strong resistance zone highlighted in red.

You will notice that sub wave 4 down hit that 38 fib level and pushed off, hoping the DOW does the same if not before.

1655011794202.png

CRR reaching a pretty decent support zone, with RSI 14 below OVER SOLD at 28.

CRR have twin drilling campaigns at HALLS PEAK and MAVIS LAKE, both have provided good results and will continue to do so, expect a strong second half of the year when MACRO markets settle down a bit.

HOLD.gif

imo

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

1655554621254.png

CRR has been absolutely spanked, with RSI 14 now MASSIVELY OVER SOLD at 22, this despite very promising FA at MAVIS and HALLS PEAK.

Dont see 4.5c hanging around for much longer, especially with the Global X MACRO on the improve, minimal downside to 4c if it goes that low, but massive upside once minor resistance at 5c breaks to the upside, with little to no resistance until it hits the STRONG RESISTANCE ZONE highlighted in red ( 7/7.43 ), thats an easy 70% upside from where the SP currently sits.

Dont forget, big drilling campaigns running concurrently at both projects, ensuring consistent news flow for the rest of the year.

I will be looking to top up early next week.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Winenut

View attachment 9631
CRR has been absolutely spanked, with RSI 14 now MASSIVELY OVER SOLD at 22, this despite very promising FA at MAVIS and HALLS PEAK.

Dont see 4.5c hanging around for much longer, especially with the Global X MACRO on the improve, minimal downside to 4c if it goes that low, but massive upside once minor resistance at 5c breaks to the upside, with little to no resistance until it hits the STRONG RESISTANCE ZONE highlighted in red ( 7/7.43 ), thats an easy 70% upside from where the SP currently sits.

Dont forget, big drilling campaigns running concurrently at both projects, ensuring consistent news flow for the rest of the year.

I will be looking to top up early next week.

imo
Thanks for the post and Chart @BEISHA

At these lower levels I'm tempted to top up but need to free up some cash!!

See how we go early in the trading week

Cheers!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey @BEISHA

The market has certainly taken a pounding

Interesting with CRR . Has hit a recent new low of 3.7c

Whole Lithium sector has been hammered of late

Thought about topping up but possibly going to wait to see where the overall market might bottom out

Disappoiniting investment for me so far.

It's either top up to average down or cut your losses and try and look for a better opportunity!

Ouch :ROFLMAO:

BEISHA

Top 20
Hey @BEISHA

The market has certainly taken a pounding

Interesting with CRR . Has hit a recent new low of 3.7c

Whole Lithium sector has been hammered of late

Thought about topping up but possibly going to wait to see where the overall market might bottom out

Disappoiniting investment for me so far.

It's either top up to average down or cut your losses and try and look for a better opportunity!

Ouch :ROFLMAO:
I really cant believe the carnage thats going around, no point selling dude cause it was around this price before CRR discovered anything , be it MAVIS or HALLS PEAK......so essentially MR MARKET is valuing it at ZERO, which is just BS.

The results so far have been rather decent considering its early stage of drilling campaign on both projects, despite what others on the crapper are saying, that said , wouldnt top up until the TAX SELLING is finished , cause who knows where it goes until then, the market is just completely spooked and lots of SL are being tapped.

I am in the latter stages of getting my SMSF set up, will definitely be getting some CRR at bargain prices on the 1/7/22 and hold it long term.

NO ADVICE HERE, just my thoughts, you do whats best for you champ !!

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

1656160063990.png

Yellow arrows pointing to a nice bullish engulfing candle, which should signify that 3.8 is the bottom, RSI 14 had a nice kick as well, given the MACRO is looking a bit more bullish , particularly the DOW with an 823pt gain on Friday night, CRR SP should get another boost on Monday, potentially challenging the 5c resistance line.

imo

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

View attachment 10152
Yellow arrows pointing to a nice bullish engulfing candle, which should signify that 3.8 is the bottom, RSI 14 had a nice kick as well, given the MACRO is looking a bit more bullish , particularly the DOW with an 823pt gain on Friday night, CRR SP should get another boost on Monday, potentially challenging the 5c resistance line.

imo
1656989993716.png

CRR has moved off that 3.8c nicely, we have a very bullish sequence going on here with minor sub wave 3 up, sub wave 3 up in progress, in white i have outlined the next moves potentially, assuming MACRO markets remain stable and good FA news upcoming, the target i have for minor sub wave 3 up ( white ) is the 1.618 target of 5.04 , or the red resistance at 4.91.

5 ema rising and the RSI 14 is bullish , with good support at 39 and primed to break the 50 level , based on the hourly chart.

Dow futures is positive and the Global X chart is bullish, so current sentiment is getting better.

See what happens.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 10704
CRR has moved off that 3.8c nicely, we have a very bullish sequence going on here with minor sub wave 3 up, sub wave 3 up in progress, in white i have outlined the next moves potentially, assuming MACRO markets remain stable and good FA news upcoming, the target i have for minor sub wave 3 up ( white ) is the 1.618 target of 5.04 , or the red resistance at 4.91.

5 ema rising and the RSI 14 is bullish , with good support at 39 and primed to break the 50 level , based on the hourly chart.

Dow futures is positive and the Global X chart is bullish, so current sentiment is getting better.

See what happens.

imo
Thanks @BEISHA

Much appreciated

Yes generally things seem a little more positive at a macro level

Hopefully that assists CRR

Cheers!

BEISHA

Top 20
1657448651885.png

Despite a more positive MACRO, didnt really jolt CRR into action, with the 5c resistance line proving a tough barrier to break, so a full ABC correction took place instead hitting the 61 fib ( 4.1c ) support level, which is a common retracement level for wave 2 down.

I was going to top up once the 5c resistance was broken, but now i will just put my FA hat on and take the gift that it currently is and load up come Monday morning.

Very minimal downside and i have a initial target of 6c for wave 3 up, so a 50% return .

A no brainer

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

1659177905341.png

CRR WEEKLY CHART

Looks like the worm is finally turning for CRR.

hooray.gif

Looks like it found some support at 3.5, the 5 ema looks to be turning up, RSI 14 too, got some resistance at 4.70 / 5.33 to contend with then a easy ride to 7c.

I picked up some more at 3.8 & 4.2c.

MACRO was nice and green on Friday night.

Hopefully this little run continues.

imo

• Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Winenut

View attachment 12900
CRR WEEKLY CHART

Looks like the worm is finally turning for CRR.

View attachment 12901

Looks like it found some support at 3.5, the 5 ema looks to be turning up, RSI 14 too, got some resistance at 4.70 / 5.33 to contend with then a easy ride to 7c.

I picked up some more at 3.8 & 4.2c.

MACRO was nice and green on Friday night.

Hopefully this little run continues.

imo
Nice one @BEISHA how bloody smart are you!

Nailed the technical top up point AND just prior to what could hopefully be a tasty announcement on Wednesday from an FA viewpoint

Fingers crossed for good news and a continued run or even better...... a bloody sprint! :p

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
Nice one @BEISHA how bloody smart are you!

Nailed the technical top up point AND just prior to what could hopefully be a tasty announcement on Wednesday from an FA viewpoint

Fingers crossed for good news and a continued run or even better...... a bloody sprint! :p
Yeah that was sweet timing, a pure fluke dude with the timing of the TH, but at 3.8c it was a fucking gift in any case and i am a long term holder, i am a big believer in this stock, HALLS PEAK & MAVIS are going to be ripper projects over the long term, heaps of drilling, plenty of dough and a JORC resource estimate in the latter half of this year.

A NO BRAINER.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah that was sweet timing, a pure fluke dude with the timing of the TH, but at 3.8c it was a fucking gift in any case and i am a long term holder, i am a big believer in this stock, HALLS PEAK & MAVIS are going to be ripper projects over the long term, heaps of drilling, plenty of dough and a JORC resource estimate in the latter half of this year.

A NO BRAINER.

imo
Let's hope so!

And yes of course the timing of the TH was pure fluke.....no credit for that dude :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Top Bottom