Regular
C098F0CC-2114-4F14-B74F-9FA6C60D7C55.png

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Regular
Does this simply mean Canaccord are going to dump on open? Price will probably retrace, so decent buying opportunity probably
Not on this one yet. If Canaccord do dump it could retrace to an attractive entry point. Will watch with interest.

Reactions: 3 users

lellep

Regular
Not on this one yet. If Canaccord do dump it could retrace to an attractive entry point. Will watch with interest.
Perfect opportunity to buy(y)(y)

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I don't think Cannacord will be dumping stock per se

They are facilitating the raise through the unique "flow through arrangements" offered to Canadian mining entities and doing a separate book build for institutional placement at the offer price of 4.5c

What one would expect is the SP on market to drift down to the offer price

That is quite simply what normally happens when there is a cap raise

Picking some units up at the 4.5c mark wouldn't be a bad punt and it could also be a good opportunity to average down a little if you're already currently holding at any higher prices

IMO

Cheers :cool:

Reactions: 4 users

Bray

Regular
Had a buy order in at 4.5 before open, safe to say it still hasn’t been hit. Price held up well considering

There’s news due in few weeks excited to see what it brings

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Had a buy order in at 4.5 before open, safe to say it still hasn’t been hit. Price held up well considering

There’s news due in few weeks excited to see what it brings
Yes agreed price holding up today but I'd still like to think it will drift to the cap raise price

If not I suspect it's still good buying under 5c

Reactions: 1 users

lellep

Regular
DAILY CHART

View attachment 40587

Trend is our friend here, but indicators now getting up there, but as i have learnt over time, SP can travel rather well in OB conditions ( aka LRS ), however i aint observing much volume atm....;)

Multiple touches now at 5.5c resistance, cant see that breaking out to the upside without decent news, punters waiting for the 75m intercept grade assay , a decent grade of 1.3% + would excite imo.

HOURLY CHART

View attachment 40589

Looking good , bullish chart, plenty of room to move.

Next week will reveal more.

imo
How is it looking after CR?

BEISHA

Top 20
How is it looking after CR?
Great minds think alike, was just about to post the chart.

1690717332959.png

DAILY CHART

The strong resistance zone ( 5.5 / 6.4 ) is becoming a difficult proposition to break, 3 attempts so far.

Strong support at 4.5c, which is where i think this latest dip will rest, so limited down side from here

RSI 14 trend is still intact , MACD is bearish

1690719149047.png

HOURLY CHART
As you can see on this chart, indicators are over sold and flattening out, so supports my theory of limited downside.
Macro was positive Friday night, so wouldnt be surprised if it bounces from here also

Tomorrow i will look to top up, i dont care about trading the minor waves, more interested in the BAGS with a long term mentality, looking to round off my total holdings so far to 2m shares.

imo

• Fire
  • Love

lellep

Regular
Great minds think alike, was just about to post the chart.

View attachment 41113
DAILY CHART

The strong resistance zone ( 5.5 / 6.4 ) is becoming a difficult proposition to break, 3 attempts so far.

Strong support at 4.5c, which is where i think this latest dip will rest, so limited down side from here

RSI 14 trend is still intact , MACD is bearish

View attachment 41116
HOURLY CHART
As you can see on this chart, indicators are over sold and flattening out, so supports my theory of limited downside.
Macro was positive Friday night, so wouldnt be surprised if it bounces from here also

Tomorrow i will look to top up, i dont care about trading the minor waves, more interested in the BAGS with a long term mentality, looking to round off my total holdings so far to 2m shares.

imo
Damn 2 mil shares:LOL: Good on you, hard work pays off!
I will also buy into CRR tomorrow.

Best of luck to you and all shareholders. Looking forward to seeing this develop in the upcoming years!

Btw watched this interesting video last week, I can recomend it. It is 2 months old but still brings up some relevant points.

//Lellep

Bray

Regular
2 million is a good holding Beish nice!!

Buy order at 4.5 didn’t get hit last week, was hoping to keep average right down may just have to up it a little bit and grab more at 46/7.

Bray

Regular
Reading through the quarterly, interesting last paragraph… I cannot remember seeing this information in the past
7BA9F101-4B98-4620-8071-A2878BEFCB6D.png

Winenut

Go AVZ!
With a bit of pressure on the general market and expected cap raising machinations the SP has drifted very close to the Cap Raise price

Good luck to those looking to pick up some units in the 4.5-4.7 range....every chance of getting your orders filled I would say

Might have a crack myself :cool:

Cheers!

BEISHA

Top 20
1691327493371.png

Well folks, SP is close to OB, sitting on strong support at 4.5, which i hope is the pivot to break that strong 5.5 / 6.5 strong resistance zone to the upside.........needs more good intercepts like that 75m hit for that to happen .

As far as top ups concerned, pretty good opportunity right here, right now, keep a bit left over just in case 4.5 doesnt hold.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
1691915680293.png

Could the green bubbles be the pivot for the next leg up ?

Some news would be handy.

imo

Reactions: 1 users

lellep

Regular

BEISHA

Top 20
Hows it looking now?
1692846445372.png

Not alot has changed regards to TA from last week............4.3c support is still holding.....had a little run leading up to Monday announcement, nice 40m hits at reasonable grade, but Mr Market is a tough son of a bitch atm and slapped it down

All good, i am a patient man, in the goodness of time and more good results, the picture will be alot clearer for the instos and 5/ 6.40 resistance will be blown out of the park.

In the mean time, have a listen to what Mr Cheeseman has to say........;)

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
1693707918516.png

Not going to lie, this stock does frustrate me , stock markets can be weird beasts, goes to 14c in late 2022 on a complete pump and now spends the best part of 18 months stuck between the 78 fib support 3.6 and the 61 fib resistance 5.89, despite having a 8m tonne MRE with plenty of good hits on top of that and more to come ........:unsure:

patience.gif

Patience is a virtue with CRR

Bray

Regular
Been frustrating to watch, not enough lithium hype around it. Regardless of this the company is making great moves.

Top Bottom