CRR Charts

BEISHA

Top 20
Let's hope so!

And yes of course the timing of the TH was pure fluke.....no credit for that dude :ROFLMAO:
1659582596669.png

Did not get that sprint we were looking for, despite that brilliant update of 40m strike of spod.........fuck that is very encouraging and confirms my thoughts that Mavis is going to be very good prospect going forward.

Trend is our friend now, with minor sub wave 4 down looking complete with minor sub wave 5 up to follow with a target SP of 7c, which would be a 50% return, but still dirt cheap.

RSI 14 is in prime position ,right on top of the 50 line and SP is above the 9 & 18 ema.

Looking good brother..........what do you reckon @Mr Clean , i know you are a shareholder too.

imo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
View attachment 13313

Did not get that sprint we were looking for, despite that brilliant update of 40m strike of spod.........fuck that is very encouraging and confirms my thoughts that Mavis is going to be very good prospect going forward.

Trend is our friend now, with minor sub wave 4 down looking complete with minor sub wave 5 up to follow with a target SP of 7c, which would be a 50% return, but still dirt cheap.

RSI 14 is in prime position ,right on top of the 50 line and SP is above the 9 & 18 ema.

Looking good brother..........what do you reckon @Mr Clean , i know you are a shareholder too.

imo
1660042834224.png

Another super impressive announcement with another 28m intercept of spod, this on top of the 40m hit just a day or so ago, SP not really reflecting the results despite the good run from 3.5 - 6.3, 5 waves complete by my wave count, which means a ABC minor sub wave 2 down cycle to follow, which should conclude around the 50 fib support ( 4.9 ) or worst case 61 fib ( 4.57 ).

I sold 50% of my holdings at 5.9, will top back up when i see ABC conclude.

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

1661306003330.png

I reckon minor sub wave 4 down hasnt got much longer to go before minor sub wave 5 up is activated, HEIKEN ASHI candles look to be flattening out, so too the RSI 14 indicator, so i have started the accumulation top up process as of today , picking up some at 4.7.

I cant rule out furher weakness as the MACRO minor sub wave 4 down is still playing out, but the downside is minimal i reckon, 10% tops, with strong support at 4.27 and 4.

I have plenty of cash reserves to pick more up at lower levels and will have a big top up once the change of trend is confirmed with SP breaking the 23 / 38 fib resistance ( 5.19 / 5.61 )

I have a 1.618 target for minor sub wave 5 up of around 9c, so close to a 100% appreciation from wher SP currently sits.

With Mavis lake and Halls peak developing nicely, lots of drilling and a jorc resource definition at Mavis at EOY, its going to be an exciting few months for CRR, which i dont want to miss.............i reckon 20c isnt unrealistic.

IMO, IMO, IMO

• Love

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Winenut

View attachment 14820

I reckon minor sub wave 4 down hasnt got much longer to go before minor sub wave 5 up is activated, HEIKEN ASHI candles look to be flattening out, so too the RSI 14 indicator, so i have started the accumulation top up process as of today , picking up some at 4.7.

I cant rule out furher weakness as the MACRO minor sub wave 4 down is still playing out, but the downside is minimal i reckon, 10% tops, with strong support at 4.27 and 4.

I have plenty of cash reserves to pick more up at lower levels and will have a big top up once the change of trend is confirmed with SP breaking the 23 / 38 fib resistance ( 5.19 / 5.61 )

I have a 1.618 target for minor sub wave 5 up of around 9c, so close to a 100% appreciation from wher SP currently sits.

With Mavis lake and Halls peak developing nicely, lots of drilling and a jorc resource definition at Mavis at EOY, its going to be an exciting few months for CRR, which i dont want to miss.............i reckon 20c isnt unrealistic.

IMO, IMO, IMO
And you've managed to coincide everything with another good announcement at Mavis today!

Is it a chart you've got there or a crystal ball!:D

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
And you've managed to coincide everything with another good announcement at Mavis today!

Is it a chart you've got there or a crystal ball!:D
DOW down 1000pts Friday night, GLOBAL X down too........:mad:

I may get a gift opportunity to top up at 4.3 or lower.

I am glad i resisted the urge to top up on Friday..........;)

imo

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

1662193119430.png

Despite the MACRO being shit for a while now, CRR SP seems to be stabilising on that strong support @4.3, with further strong support slightly under.......

RSI 14 indicator looks to be basing around 39, which is not ideal, but not terrible either.

Same scenario applys, for minor sub wave 5 up to be confirmed, we need the SP to breach the 23 fib resistance ( 5.19 )

MACRO was deep in the red Friday night, but how much more does it have to go ?

1662193656754.png

Minor sub wave 4 down has reached a strong support line, its also perfectly aligned with the height of minor sub wave 1 up, which in EW theory land should start to rise up from here, RSI 14 indicator is a bees dick from oversold, do I notice it poking its head up ?

So based on what i have mentioned, further downside should be negligible.

1662193984167.png

EW theory doesnt always pan out, with minor sub wave 4 down breaching the height of minor sub wave 1 up for the GLOBAL X, but it does lie on strong support just under neath, with further good support at 70, so heres hoping it starts to base and rise rather soon.

RSI 14 @32, is close to being officially over sold, so if we are going to see a reversal, then minimal downside.

Potentially CRR could start to make a move in the latter half of next week, once the MACRO starts to reverse, of course , if CRR was to release a bit of good news prior, it could be earlier.

All IMO, IMO, IMO

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut

1662807308682.png

CRR primed for the next leg up dude..........when heiken ashi candles go green with the tail pointing upwards, you know that you are on a good thing.......;)

RSI 14 indicator is on the rise , all the emas are on the rise too...........

MACRO is also on the rise....

1662807742713.png

1662807776694.png

Now all we need now is some positive news flow and CRR is in a perfect storm

perfect storm.gif

imo

Reactions: 2 users

CashKing

Regular
@Winenut

View attachment 16326

CRR primed for the next leg up dude..........when heiken ashi candles go green with the tail pointing upwards, you know that you are on a good thing.......;)

RSI 14 indicator is on the rise , all the emas are on the rise too...........

MACRO is also on the rise....

View attachment 16327

View attachment 16328

Now all we need now is some positive news flow and CRR is in a perfect storm

View attachment 16329

imo
You have a gift my friend :) Spot on again....

Winenut

Go AVZ!
And a nice little announcement came through too!

Onward and upward :cool:

BEISHA

Top 20
You have a gift my friend :) Spot on again....
And a nice little announcement came through too!

Onward and upward :cool:
Well what can i say lads............perfect storm brothers !

What a fucking ripping announcement.......

1.6% - 4.3% lithium grades !!

Nice intercepts too..........a couple of 20m+ hits, sprinkled with some nice 3 - 11m hits too......

Hold onto them CRR stocks.............cause i reckon the maiden resource jorc is going to be a ripper by EOY.

God i love green.

merry men.gif

Winenut

Go AVZ!
CRR green currently on a very, very red day

Strong showing indeed

Hopefully she stays on a roll

They have clearly pivoted to a full lithium focus and the Mavis Lake resource

Halls Peak off the consideration table for the time being

Good luck everyone!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Interesting how the announcement came through yesterday but it's taken until today for the real response on the share price

With everything else tuning to shit maybe the market finally woke up to the value in CRR

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut , @Cashcity

1663495407662.png

CRR reached my 1.618 target of 8 - 9c...........does it have any more to give ?

Going by the blue bubble, with lower highs evident, i suspect ABC correction taking place.

1663495706696.png

The hourly chart suggests i may be right.

If the strong support at 7c doesnt hold, then the 50 fib minor support ( 6.22 ) is where i think the correction will land.

I took some partial profit at 8c.

Will look to put that back in once the bottom is found.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Will be watching with interest

Currently there is such a massive interplay between the TA and the FA, the global macro and current point in the mining lifecycle that CRR finds itself

Juggling all those factors I'm continuing to watch cautiously from the sidelines

For me it will be further announcements that I might jump on the back of, if they are positive....

CashKing

Regular
@Winenut , @Cashcity

View attachment 16916

Going by the blue bubble, with lower highs evident, i suspect ABC correction taking place.

View attachment 16917

If the strong support at 7c doesnt hold, then the 50 fib minor support ( 6.22 ) is where i think the correction will land.

imo
Thanks bud I jumped out also, Great trade.

Look forward to the update. 👍

Winenut

Go AVZ!
6.9c at the minute

What's up with CRR??

Winenut

Go AVZ!
@Winenut , @Cashcity

View attachment 16916

View attachment 16917

imo
Getting very close to that 6.22 support (currently 6.5) .....how much lower could this go??

I guess that's the million dollar question

If it gets to anything with a 5 in front of it I'd probably look closely at topping up

Certainly strange though as the SP does not seem to be supported at all by recent announcements

Market underwhelmed and expecting better news????

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
Getting very close to that 6.22 support (currently 6.5) .....how much lower could this go??

If it gets to anything with a 5 in front of it I'd probably look closely at topping up

Certainly strange though as the SP does not seem to be supported at all by recent announcements

1664447634712.png

CRR SP has hit my 50 fib ( 6.22 ) today, quicker than i anticipated, given how little support is evident until 4.7c , given little evidence that SP is basing, will sit on my hands a bit longer until i re enter the stock.

Nice trade was made from 3.8 to 8c, happy with that result, nothing wrong with the last announcement, just nothing spectacular, was a rather bearish day to release, ABC still unfolding, so folks just sold into the news, i will be watching closely for any further weakness. i agree, anything less than 6c would be very appealing..........its appealing now to be fair.

I reckon CRR could be close to 20c with announcement of maiden jorc resource MAVIS LAKE.

3 bags in the making here.

imo

Winenut

Go AVZ!
View attachment 17671
CRR SP has hit my 50 fib ( 6.22 ) today, quicker than i anticipated, given how little support is evident until 4.7c , given little evidence that SP is basing, will sit on my hands a bit longer until i re enter the stock.

Nice trade was made from 3.8 to 8c, happy with that result, nothing wrong with the last announcement, just nothing spectacular, was a rather bearish day to release, ABC still unfolding, so folks just sold into the news, i will be watching closely for any further weakness. i agree, anything less than 6c would be very appealing..........its appealing now to be fair.

I reckon CRR could be close to 20c with announcement of maiden jorc resource MAVIS LAKE.

3 bags in the making here.

imo
There a single large buy order which has been continually dropped down the pricing over the last few days trading

Started at about 8M @ 6.5c dropped to about 6M @6.0c and now sits at 5M @ 5.5c

Someone is watching for the bottom

Must admit though without that order the buy side looks quite thin compared to the sell

Next few weeks will be telling for CRR and the broader macro

BEISHA

Top 20
@Winenut @Cashcity

1666140477211.png

Looks like the ABC correction sub wave 4 down is done and dusted lads.......

Nice base formed at 6c, now SP rising nicely, SP now ahead of the EMAs which is curling up..........(y)

RSI 14 trend line is bullish, now above 50...........(y)

Low volume tho.......pfff.

Must be due for some updates with MAVIS LAKE assays.......;)

DOW futures up 200pts..........(y)

1666141017498.png

I have a 1.618 fib target of 14c.

A break of the 23 fib resistance ( 6.89 ), will confirm the swing.

So if you havnt topped up or got back in the game.........I suggest you do.

imo,imo,imo

No financial advice here.

Top Bottom