BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

MosChip Joins Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem to Enhance AI/ML Innovation​

By Chad Cox

Production Editor
Embedded Computing Design
October 24, 2024

News

MosChip Joins Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem to Enhance AI/ML Innovation
Image Credit: MosChip

MosChip is now an AI/ML Design Partner in the Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem, leveraging its proficiency in AI and ML to work together with Renesas and its global network of collaborators. MosChip has developed Smart Safety with PPE Kit Detection, Patient Monitoring System, ADAS Brake Alert with Distance Monitoring, and Action Recognition with Pose Estimation based on Renesas RZ/V series MPUs with DRP-AI accelerators.​

“Becoming an AI/ML Design Partner in the Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem underscores MosChip’s commitment to advancing innovation in the AI/ML domain and delivering cutting-edge solutions across various sectors. It is a testament to our AI/ML capabilities that facilitate the development of intelligent products/solutions meeting the challenges of tomorrow” said Swamy Irrinki, SVP, Worldwide Sales and Marketing at MosChip Technologies.

Renesas developed the RZ/V series MPUs to deliver power efficient full-scale vision AI solutions for real-time AI processing and AI inference implementation for robotics, home appliances, and industrial automation systems without cooling fans or heat sinks. Renesas’ RZ Ready is a network of formidable technology experts that deliver the foundation for Renesas RZ products and support ready-to-use solutions.

The goal of the partnership is to speed innovation and deployment of AI/ML-powered solutions that enhance applications including automotive, industrial automation, healthcare, consumer electronics, and more.

“We are happy to welcome MosChip to the Renesas Ready Partner Network,” said Kaushal Vora, Sr. Director of Business Acceleration and Ecosystem of Renesas. “With strong capabilities in AI/ ML and a host of available solutions, MosChip will bring immediate value to our developer community and help accelerate their ideas to reality.”

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
Hopefully we will see a vast improvement on the last quarterly and I can stop using napkins to wipe my face

1729994868046.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Tezza

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

manny100

Regular
Good morning,

Sean is within about 3 weeks of completing his first 3 years of his proposed 5 year business plan, which as you all know was presented
and accepted by our Board.

So that tells me that things (hopefully) are starting to tighten up, meaning a number of his projects must be well circled by now creating
the domino effect we all wish to see....this IP gig is no easy walk in the park, just as ARM discovered in their early days, combined with the
disruptive element thrown into the mix.

To think that the Board isn't well aware of our current situation would be naive, they would obviously know with whom we are dealing
with, the timelines involved, but to say or think that they would be feeling totally relaxed would be, in my opinion wrong, their job is to
oversee the entire operation, challenge the CEO where they, as one voice, think things may have stalled or veered off course.

Just one shareholders views.

Tech. :rolleyes::coffee:
More RISC-V momentum.See link. ARM concerned? Pressure building? https://www.techradar.com/pro/somet...ver-ai-focused-presentations-at-risc-v-summit

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Would be nice, but not sure where it will come from.
Hopefully through Renesas, megachips, Arm, Intel , Sifive or Tata we should see results soon as they all have plenty of customers especially now with Pico the speed is picking up 🤞

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

MegaportX

Regular

MosChip Joins Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem to Enhance AI/ML Innovation​

By Chad Cox

Production Editor
Embedded Computing Design
October 24, 2024

News

MosChip Joins Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem to Enhance AI/ML Innovation
Image Credit: MosChip

MosChip is now an AI/ML Design Partner in the Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem, leveraging its proficiency in AI and ML to work together with Renesas and its global network of collaborators. MosChip has developed Smart Safety with PPE Kit Detection, Patient Monitoring System, ADAS Brake Alert with Distance Monitoring, and Action Recognition with Pose Estimation based on Renesas RZ/V series MPUs with DRP-AI accelerators.​

“Becoming an AI/ML Design Partner in the Renesas RZ Partner Ecosystem underscores MosChip’s commitment to advancing innovation in the AI/ML domain and delivering cutting-edge solutions across various sectors. It is a testament to our AI/ML capabilities that facilitate the development of intelligent products/solutions meeting the challenges of tomorrow” said Swamy Irrinki, SVP, Worldwide Sales and Marketing at MosChip Technologies.

Renesas developed the RZ/V series MPUs to deliver power efficient full-scale vision AI solutions for real-time AI processing and AI inference implementation for robotics, home appliances, and industrial automation systems without cooling fans or heat sinks. Renesas’ RZ Ready is a network of formidable technology experts that deliver the foundation for Renesas RZ products and support ready-to-use solutions.

The goal of the partnership is to speed innovation and deployment of AI/ML-powered solutions that enhance applications including automotive, industrial automation, healthcare, consumer electronics, and more.

“We are happy to welcome MosChip to the Renesas Ready Partner Network,” said Kaushal Vora, Sr. Director of Business Acceleration and Ecosystem of Renesas. “With strong capabilities in AI/ ML and a host of available solutions, MosChip will bring immediate value to our developer community and help accelerate their ideas to reality.”
Almost time to let the cat out of the bag Bravo .....

Reactions: 5 users

BrainShit

Regular
More RISC-V momentum.See link. ARM concerned? Pressure building? https://www.techradar.com/pro/somet...ver-ai-focused-presentations-at-risc-v-summit
Sounds like Google will integrate their AI into RISC-V.

Quote: "One of the definite highlights of the event was a talk from Google DeepMind’s Cliff Young and Martin Maas, who spoke on the benefits of building new AI accelerators with RISC-V. Google’s TPUs are based on the architecture, and the session covered the pair’s experiences at Google designing and deploying successful accelerators and the challenges faced along the way."

Google's Tensor Processing Units (TPUs) incorporate RISC-V cores, such as the SiFive Intelligence X280, to manage AI workloads efficiently. The flexibility and openness of the RISC-V architecture allow Google to integrate custom accelerators with these cores, enhancing performance and programmability. This approach aligns with Google's strategy to leverage existing architectures rather than developing new ones from scratch, demonstrating the potential for RISC-V in AI accelerators.

Sources: https://www.theregister.com/2022/09/23/google_using_sifive_riscv_cores/

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

SE01 is made by Chinese company EngineA.I.

Clone's approach, is completely different.

The rapid development of humanoid robotics, is exciting and a little scary at the same time.

Consider, that all the current iterations, are only in their first or second generation..

SE01 even walks, like the cack has dried..

It's looking increasingly like Trump will be the next US President and I believe this will be good for the World and our Company.

Trump has already shown strong messaging, of making the US a leader in A.I. (and by extension, humanoid robotics, he "is" teaming with Musk).

Any A.I. or Humanoid Robotics, that is not "American made" will be strongly tariffed against (as well as the security threat of Chinese tech).

This cuts out a lot of, even the European A.I. competitive threat to us, at least in the US markets, which is the World's largest economy, because of our Company's strong US ties.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

SE01 is made by Chinese company EngineA.I.

Clone's approach, is completely different.

The rapid development of humanoid robotics, is exciting and a little scary at the same time.

Consider, that all the current iterations, are only in their first or second generation..

SE01 even walks, like the cack has dried..

It's looking increasingly like Trump will be the next US President and I believe this will be good for the World and our Company.

Trump has already shown strong messaging, of making the US a leader in A.I. (and by extension, humanoid robotics, he "is" teaming with Musk).

Any A.I. or Humanoid Robotics, that is not "American made" will be strongly tariffed against (as well as the security threat of Chinese tech).

This cuts out a lot of, even the European A.I. competitive threat to us, at least in the US markets, which is the World's largest economy, because of our Company's strong US ties.

The people who are sad that Trump will win, should consider the strong Democrats bias, that the media they listen to has and the lies/hate that they spread.

They should consider the fact, that many celebrities endorsing Kamala, may be ethically compromised, due to things like the "Diddy tapes".

They should consider why Tulsi Gabbard, recently became a Republican, stating that she didn't leave the Democrats, that the Party she joined, "left her".

This is what a strong female Presidential candidate looks like.

They should consider, that the Ukraine War, wouldn't have happened under Trump and for Australia at least, we wouldn't have had 13 straight interest rate rises.

They should consider the fact, that BrainChip would have landed "at least" the IP deal, who I believe was with Ericsson, before the World economic maelstrom hit, due directly to the Ukraine War.

They should also consider the fact, that the US has already had a Presidency under Trump and the World was doing a lot better, than it has the last 4 years...

Lastly, they should consider the fact, that if Trump had still been President, BRN shares would not now be at 23 cents.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

7für7

Top 20
I catched this article from the German forum.. don’t know if it’s a new or refreshed one… any ideas?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

manny100

Regular
Sounds like Google will integrate their AI into RISC-V.

Quote: "One of the definite highlights of the event was a talk from Google DeepMind’s Cliff Young and Martin Maas, who spoke on the benefits of building new AI accelerators with RISC-V. Google’s TPUs are based on the architecture, and the session covered the pair’s experiences at Google designing and deploying successful accelerators and the challenges faced along the way."

Google's Tensor Processing Units (TPUs) incorporate RISC-V cores, such as the SiFive Intelligence X280, to manage AI workloads efficiently. The flexibility and openness of the RISC-V architecture allow Google to integrate custom accelerators with these cores, enhancing performance and programmability. This approach aligns with Google's strategy to leverage existing architectures rather than developing new ones from scratch, demonstrating the potential for RISC-V in AI accelerators.

Sources: https://www.theregister.com/2022/09/23/google_using_sifive_riscv_cores/

The article is not clear as to whether the collaboration is for google products only or will be available to google competitors. I suspect it would be for google products only otherwise Qualcomm would effectively putting itself in a google straight jacket. Alternatively it may be part of a range of products by Qualcomm.
AKIDA and PICO can also be integrated with RISC-V.
Google does not have ultra low power use that PICO offers. Evidently google uses a hybrid approach for calculations both on chip and cloud.
PICO offers something different via infrequent charging.

Reactions: 13 users

White Horse

Regular
The people who are sad that Trump will win, should consider the strong Democrats bias, that the media they listen to has and the lies/hate that they spread.

They should consider the fact, that many celebrities endorsing Kamala, may be ethically compromised, due to things like the "Diddy tapes".

They should consider why Tulsi Gabbard, recently became a Republican, stating that she didn't leave the Democrats, that the Party she joined, "left her".

This is what a strong female Presidental candidate looks like.

They should consider, that the Ukraine War, wouldn't have happened under Trump and for Australia at least, we wouldn't have had 13 straight interest rate rises.

They should consider the fact, that BrainChip would have landed "at least" the IP deal, who I believe was with Ericsson, before the World economic maelstrom hit, due directly to the Ukraine War.

They should also consider the fact, that the US has already had a Presidency under Trump and the World was doing a lot better, than it has the last 4 years...

Lastly, they should consider the fact, that if Trump had still been President, BRN shares would not now be at 23 cents.

Sorry, Donald doesn't realize that he should have left the building. He has no control over the thought bubbles that spew out of his rambling brain farts. I think you've been watching to much Fox network.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 35 users

BrainShit

Regular
The article is not clear as to whether the collaboration is for google products only or will be available to google competitors. I suspect it would be for google products only otherwise Qualcomm would effectively putting itself in a google straight jacket. Alternatively it may be part of a range of products by Qualcomm.
AKIDA and PICO can also be integrated with RISC-V.
Google does not have ultra low power use that PICO offers. Evidently google uses a hybrid approach for calculations both on chip and cloud.
PICO offers something different via infrequent

Right, we know for sure Google will provide AI in combination with RISC-V, at least for his own products / products with Googles Wear OS ... and I cross my fingers, due to the felexibility of RISC-V and our two office dogs Steven and Tony that a customer of Qualcomm like Oppo, Mobvoi... with need of our Pico features, will order mass production of RISC-V with Akida acceleration for wearables because the ARM buffet via Qualcomm is closed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

GazDix

Regular
Sorry, Donald doesn't realize that he should have left the building. He has no control over the thought bubbles that spew out of his rambling brain farts. I think you've been watching to much Fox network.
If Kamala gets elected all tech related stocks will be crushed.

Love or loathe him, Americans are not voting for just Trump but also Musk who is pro AI. On a macro level this will be good for our industry as a whole.

From my POV this is probably the most important US election of my lifetime. I have always been left leaning, but there is a rotten stink from the Democrats choosing an unnominated candidate who seems as bright as my aunt Daisy trying to string a sentence together. Agree with Dingo on his points.

Remember, the SEC in the US (like our ASIC) went after Nvidia too and are outright hostile against tech. Trump will fire Gary Genslar on his first day (well so he says). Anyway, macro rant over. If you think the US election won't affect our holdings, you are very much mistaken (at least in the short to medium run).

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

dippY22

Regular
If Kamala gets elected all tech related stocks will be crushed.

Love or loathe him, Americans are not voting for just Trump but also Musk who is pro AI. On a macro level this will be good for our industry as a whole.

From my POV this is probably the most important US election of my lifetime. I have always been left leaning, but there is a rotten stink from the Democrats choosing an unnominated candidate who seems as bright as my aunt Daisy trying to string a sentence together. Agree with Dingo on his points.

Remember, the SEC in the US (like our ASIC) went after Nvidia too and are outright hostile against tech. Trump will fire Gary Genslar on his first day (well so he says). Anyway, macro rant over. If you think the US election won't affect our holdings, you are very much mistaken (at least in the short to medium run).
Curious,....Are you and Dingo Borat Americans? Personally, I am not at all interested in your opinions on America's presidential election as I'm sure you could care less about mine, and would prefer you take your opinions on this matter somewhere else.

Thanks.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Curious,....Are you and Dingo Borat Americans? Personally, I am not at all interested in your opinions on America's presidential election as I'm sure you could care less about mine, and would prefer you take your opinions on this matter somewhere else.

Thanks.
I'm not an American no, I'm an Australian and if who was in power of the USA, didn't affect the whole World and myself, I wouldn't give a rat's arse.

The fact is, that it does.

Who controls the USA has directly affected my Life and my investments and will affect my Life and investments going forward.

So I exercise my right to have an opinion on it, as it relates to my investment in BrainChip.

That's fine, that you're not interested in my opinions on the matter, just ignore them.

It's not like I've been posting ad nauseam about US politics, although I can understand in the current climate and your obvious leanings, that just my 2 posts, could have that effect.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
This is a great read.....

(And not at all about the two muppets in the "presidential election " )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

manny100

Regular
Right, we know for sure Google will provide AI in combination with RISC-V, at least for his own products / products with Googles Wear OS ... and I cross my fingers, due to the felexibility of RISC-V and our two office dogs Steven and Tony that a customer of Qualcomm like Oppo, Mobvoi... with need of our Pico features, will order mass production of RISC-V with Akida acceleration for wearables because the ARM buffet via Qualcomm is closed.
It's up to BRN to get out there and sell an RISC-V/AKIDA/PICO combination to business. No doubt they would be doing just that.

Reactions: 9 users

dippY22

Regular
I'm not an American no, I'm an Australian and if who was in power of the USA, didn't affect the whole World and myself, I wouldn't give a rat's arse.

The fact is, that it does.

Who controls the USA has directly affected my Life and my investments and will affect my Life and investments going forward.

So I exercise my right to have an opinion on it, as it relates to my investment in BrainChip.

That's fine, that you're not interested in my opinions on the matter, just ignore them.

It's not like I've been posting ad nauseam about US politics, although I can understand in the current climate and your obvious leanings, that just my 2 posts, could have that effect.
Dear Dingo, ....." ...my obvious leanings " (???). Oh man. You have no clue who or what I am. Whatever..... Just stop with your opinions about the American election. No body cares what you think. Sorry, ..... in the big picture you and your opinion are irrelevent, you are a nothing more than a pissant and nobody cares where you lean.

Dingo Borat suuggests if Harris gets elected the US is F..... and Brainchip is screwed because tech is doomed,.....????

Dingo Borat,...... are you serious? Really? You cannot be serious.

dippY

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
🤞🤞🤞🤞We get an early announcement with a pleasant 4C.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom