BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
🤞🤞🤞🤞We get an early announcement with a pleasant 4C.
I guess they've got until Thursday

Reactions: 1 users

Rach2512

Regular
I guess they've got until Thursday
As it's Halloween on Thursday I was hoping the report would come out then and with any luck scare the crap out of the shorters.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
"Making Spiking Neural Networks Work" presentation from Jason Eshragian who was a recent podcast guest. Brainchip mention around the 18 min mark.....

Happy as Larry

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Investment Opportunities in the Neuromorphic Computing Market | IBM Corporation, Numenta, Qualcomm, BrainChip, General Vision, HRL Laboratories, Applied Brain Research​

10-27-2024 07:50 PM CET | IT, New Media & Software

Press release from: A2z Market Research

Neuromorphic Computing Market
Neuromorphic Computing Market

[Nevada, October 2024] - Neuromorphic computing, inspired by the structure and function of the human brain, represents a revolutionary approach in the field of computational technology. It leverages neural networks, which allow for more adaptive and efficient data processing capabilities compared to traditional architectures. Neuromorphic systems excel at handling complex tasks such as image recognition, sensory data analysis, and autonomous learning, making them a critical technology within industries like artificial intelligence, robotics, and even healthcare. As these sectors increasingly rely on high-speed, efficient data processing, neuromorphic computing stands out as an invaluable tool, promising to reshape the way data is managed and utilized.

Get a sample report: https://a2zmarketresearch.com/sample-request/887828

The Neuromorphic Computing market is on a 🥰promising upward trajectory🥰, with forecasts suggesting :love: robust expansion in the coming years :love:. For existing industry players, this growth presents numerous opportunities to enhance technological capabilities and improve market positioning. As demand for energy-efficient and high-performance systems rises, neuromorphic computing solutions are becoming a sought-after innovation.

This market landscape offers lucrative opportunities for new entrants as well, with the potential for pioneering advancements and product differentiation. For investors, supporting companies in the Neuromorphic Computing market could mean becoming part of an industry with a future-driven vision and significant growth potential.

Since its inception, the Neuromorphic Computing market has seen significant evolution. Initially considered experimental, neuromorphic technology has rapidly matured, with more companies now actively developing neuromorphic chips and applications. Today's market is shaped by players who have reaped benefits from early adoption, positioning themselves as leaders in innovative computing solutions. Although certain restraints, such as high initial development costs, pose challenges, advancements in cost-effective production and increasing demand for intelligent systems make these obstacles surmountable. For both established companies and new entrants, investing in neuromorphic computing holds the promise of staying at the forefront of a market that is set to transform computational efficiency and adaptability on a global scale.

The latest report by A2z Market Research offers a comprehensive analysis of the Global Neuromorphic Computing Market, delivering in-depth insights into current trends, growth drivers, and market dynamics. Tailored for industry stakeholders, this report highlights the essential factors driving the growth of the Neuromorphic Computing market, as well as emerging opportunities across multiple industries

The report also includes advanced customization options, ensuring a detailed understanding of key market segments, including product-level pricing, production capacities, and regional sales volumes. Whether companies are focused on global or region-specific data, this report provides the necessary segmentation to refine strategies and uncover new business avenues.

The Neuromorphic Computing market is witnessing a significant shift as technological innovations and enhanced distribution strategies reshape industry landscapes. Businesses can capitalize on these developments to achieve market leadership by gaining a competitive edge in the expanding Neuromorphic Computing market.

The competitive landscape of the Neuromorphic Computing market is marked by several key players and a high degree of competition among Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies. Major companies such as

Major companies profiled in this report are
IBM Corporation
Numenta
Qualcomm
BrainChip
General Vision
HRL Laboratories
Applied Brain Research
Brain Corporation
Intel Corporation
Knowm
Samsung Electronics
Vicarious FP

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

A rising tide lifts all boats, so they say...

EXTRACT
Screenshot 2024-10-28 at 10.36.07 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Tezza

Regular
Just release it already. I'd like to sort my portfolio out and stop looking at my phone every 5 mins to see if it's out yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Wags

Regular
Just release it already. I'd like to sort my portfolio out and stop looking at my phone every 5 mins to see if it's out yet.
I could be way wrong, and I usually am, but it's Sunday arvo in the states at the moment, so my bet is tomorrow, not today. Like I said, probably wrong, ha.
Hoping for some positive news pleeeeese.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

7für7

Top 20
I find it generous of the board to still give us so much time to buy more and position ourselves before things take off! Not every company does that. Later, no one needs to come with comments like ‘I wanted to buy more’ or ‘Why didn’t I buy in at a lower price,’ etc. You know the lines.

🥸😵‍💫😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

robsmark

Regular
As I'm sure everyone else is in here, I'm very interested to see the quarterly results about to be released.

Gauging by customer development timeframes 'exceeding what was originally assumed' by the company many months (years?) back now, you'd assume that if they (Megachips, Renesas et all their respective customers), we'd have to be seeing some indication of life soon?

I believe Sean also said to watch the financials and that 2024 was the make or break year. Well Sean, this is the last Quarterly report due to be released in 2024... Knock my socks off.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Shadow59

Regular
As I'm sure everyone else is in here, I'm very interested to see the quarterly results about to be released.

Gauging by customer development timeframes 'exceeding what was originally assumed' by the company many months (years?) back now, you'd assume that if they (Megachips, Renesas et all their respective customers), we'd have to be seeing some indication of life soon?

I believe Sean also said to watch the financials and that 2024 was the make or break year. Well Sean, this is the last Quarterly report due to be released in 2024... Knock my socks off.

christian bale laughing GIF
Sean's said a lot of things!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Let’s Go Brainchip time to bust open that dam.

Terroni2105

Founding Member
"Making Spiking Neural Networks Work" presentation from Jason Eshragian who was a recent podcast guest. Brainchip mention around the 18 min mark.....

Happy as Larry

He says about BrainChip “I wouldn’t call them neuromorphic” , I don’t know why.

Last edited:
  • Thinking

FiveBucks

Regular
Dear Dingo, ....." ...my obvious leanings " (???). Oh man. You have no clue who or what I am. Whatever..... Just stop with your opinions about the American election. No body cares what you think. Sorry, ..... in the big picture you and your opinion are irrelevent, you are a nothing more than a pissant and nobody cares where you lean.

Dingo Borat suuggests if Harris gets elected the US is F..... and Brainchip is screwed because tech is doomed,.....????

Dingo Borat,...... are you serious? Really? You cannot be serious.

dippY
Trump. Making SNNs great again.

• Haha
Top Bottom