BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Well found, reading that gives me shivers.
Excellent validation from arm! Been waiting years for this sort of stuff to eventuate.
It’s brilliant. I have read it half a dozen times and it’s only just starting to sink in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Evening mrgds,

To be honest was I expecting a price rise in the order of 5 to 7 cents at finish .

Green at close nonetheless , so can't complain.

Regards,
Esq.
Nor can I complain @Esq.111

A wonderful GREEEEEEEN close to cap off the week.

More to follow, Over!

Just my opinion.

Pantene!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I like it. Can someone explain a Partner Solution Brief and what this means to BrainChip.
I believe it may mean......stuff it! I'll explain when we're chatting harmoniously together on FF's yacht drifting through the Maldives ;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
That ARM catalog says: Arm’s Cortex-M coupled with BrainChip’s Akida delivers unparalleled system performance.

A quick google of Cortex-M says: The ARM Cortex-M is a group of 32-bit RISC ARM processor cores licensed by Arm Holdings. These cores are optimized for low-cost and energy-efficient integrated circuits, which have been embedded in tens of billions of consumer devices.

Tens of billions…..let me do the maths, I get back to you with a figure tomorrow.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users

cosors

👀
I remember the Leonardo DiCaprio vid was shared but it may have been on that other site. If someone has a better memory than I we could find out who the legend is behind this YouTube channel. I'm certainly intrigued.
That was here. A few days ago there was another discussion about it, I think. I seem to remember that it was the YouTube channel of the son of one of us. But it could also be that I'm wrong. I seem to remember that someone said he would now follow this channel too. I mean that wasn't long ago and I've skimmed through a few sites but I can't find it again. My memory in summary: One of us replied to the video. And someone else said that it was his son who set up the channel. And one of us is now following this channel. I could be wrong...
I'll try to search for that: youtube, channel, son, follow, subscribe

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Slade

Top 20
I believe it may mean......stuff it! I'll explain when we're chatting harmoniously together on FF's yacht drifting through the Maldives ;)
Indeed!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

RobjHunt

Regular
That was here. A few days ago there was another discussion about it, I think. I seem to remember that it was the YouTube channel of the son of one of us. But it could also be that I'm wrong. I seem to remember that someone said he would now follow this channel too. I mean that wasn't long ago and I've skimmed through a few sites but I can't find it again. My memory in summary: One of us replied to the video. And someone else said that it was his son who set up the channel. And one of us is now following this channel. I could be wrong...
I'll try to search for that: youtube, channel, son, follow, subscribe
Yes. I too will see what dots I’m able to join about this over the weekend. Thank you for the memory jog :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
I remember the Leonardo DiCaprio vid was shared but it may have been on that other site. If someone has a better memory than I we could find out who the legend is behind this YouTube channel. I'm certainly intrigued.
I have found it again. I just looked at the name of the channel and read "Daddy Bacon". Then it clicked:
I hope this is the reference you are looking for.
bacon.png

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-100324

daddybacon.png

I knew I saw that... I I remembered thinking what an outstanding upbringing for a son.)
But the video itself is already available on the said channel. Go to Playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbK8eZnczzt-gJQyz6LmKHw/playlists

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening RobjHunt,

Search Baconlover on Monday at 7:30.

Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Lex555

Regular
Yep agree. Hanging onto a bit of spare cash to buy more when the shorters' and downrampers portray the lack of revenue in the upcoming 4C as negative news and try and give it their last chance to force the SP down. Bring it on........but there may be a little surprise in the 4C. Who knows
Same, I’m expecting a pull back, but I’ve got my wallet ready like it’s the Boxing Day sales 💰

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
That ARM catalog says: Arm’s Cortex-M coupled with BrainChip’s Akida delivers unparalleled system performance.

A quick google of Cortex-M says: The ARM Cortex-M is a group of 32-bit RISC ARM processor cores licensed by Arm Holdings. These cores are optimized for low-cost and energy-efficient integrated circuits, which have been embedded in tens of billions of consumer devices.

Tens of billions…..let me do the maths, I get back to you with a figure tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

cosors

👀
I'll pull a (insert name they know who they are)
and vanish

Happy Friday folks
The flu has me. Nothing a few beers won't fix though!

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

https://t.co/jpf50NN256

View attachment 11474 View attachment 11475
I wish you a speedy recovery!
wow 😍 that goes down like nothing! Especially when you condense the content to a drop of nectar:

Arm’s Cortex coupled with Akida from the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing BrainChip delivers unparalleled system performance and unparalleled efficiency with radically reduced power consumption.

...quiet calm! not all at once, there is enough for everyone...🔥

Have a great weekend everyone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-15-23-03-16-34_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-15-23-03-16-34_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 75 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I wish you a speedy recovery!
wow 😍 that goes down like nothing! Especially when you condense the content to a drop of nectar:

Arm’s Cortex coupled with Akida from the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing BrainChip delivers unparalleled system performance and unparalleled efficiency by radically reduced power consumption.

...quiet calm! not all at once, there is enough for everyone...🔥

Have a great weekend everyone!
Thanks mate 👍

Reactions: 8 users

chapman89

Founding Member

“That ARM catalog says: Arm’s Cortex-M coupled with BrainChip’s Akida delivers unparalleled system performance”

UNPARALLELED SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
UNPARELLELED SYSTEM PERFORMANCE

It means, nothing compares!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 93 users

jtardif999

Regular
AKIDA also works with the cloud, don't understand why everyone always speculates on no cloud. It's the perfect security system. Autonomous driving . Cloud fails in the tunnel, disruption, etc. Akida drives on.
It’s really a context thing I think, in ascertaining whether a description about an edge neural network is stating whether the thing that could perhaps be Akida is reliant on the cloud or not.. not so much whether it can be used with the cloud. I think everyone here is looking at that context as one of those differentiators.

Reactions: 7 users
On that I go back to TacnIQ which I posted about previously and hope they are moving forward with their product.

They designed around Loihi (which we know is not commercial yet) and Akida.

This novel sensor can detect touch more than 1,000 times faster than the human sensory nervous system and identify the shape, texture and hardness of objects 10 times faster than the blink of an eye.

To break new ground in robotic perception, we are exploring neuromorphic technology – an area of computing that emulates the neural structure and operation of the human brain – to process sensory data from ACES.

We are developing sensory integrated artificial brain system that mimics biological neural networks, which can run on a power-efficient neuromorphic processor, such as Intel’s Loihi chip and Brainchip’s Akida neural processor. This novel system integrates ACES and vision sensors, equipping robots with the ability to draw accurate conclusions about the objects they are grasping based on the data captured by the sensors in real-time - while operating at a power level efficient enough to be deployed directly inside the robot.
Further to prev post on TacniQ late May, I still pop on their site occasionally to see if anything happening as supposedly were aiming for first half 2022 shipping.

Nothing I can find on that as yet however just spotted this on their site I hadn't noticed previously...maybe was there and didn't make connection / notice or is new(ish).....probs the former haha

We know, as they say....."We are developing sensory integrated artificial brain system that mimics biological neural networks, which can run on a power-efficient neuromorphic processor, such as Intel’s Loihi chip and Brainchip’s Akida neural processor."

I discount Loihi as we know it isn't commercial as yet (maybe never?) but just noticed the event driven camera in their system...look familiar :)

If their system gets some traction, should make vision & NPU integration pretty smooth you would think.

1657891867798.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I have found it again. I just looked at the name of the channel and read "Daddy Bacon". Then it clicked:
I hope this is the reference you are looking for.
View attachment 11478
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-100324

View attachment 11481

I knew I saw that... I I remembered thinking what an outstanding upbringing for a son.)
But the video itself is already available on the said channel. Go to Playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbK8eZnczzt-gJQyz6LmKHw/playlists

Ohhhhkay
That was a tongue in cheek comment haha
I'm not that old to have a son creating YouTube content 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom