BRN Discussion Ongoing

Rarosch

Animated GIF
I can only confirm it too, Jannemann is a long time member of our German forum Börsennews. I have no doubt about the correctness of his email.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
don´t forget what our Fact Finder told us from Phase 2

1657924813503.png

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Perhaps

Regular
Ok, it's not my first post, so I will step again into it. I had a response from Jannemann, but he has no account here. So I will forward his information. On our forum we can't send attachments, but I think you will find it on Facebook later. He had several mails running and had two responses. The first about Vorago is just here, so to the next. This is about following project:

He mailed to Lee Wooldrige asking for the progress of this project, this was the response:

One main bit of wisdom: We found that there were so many variable in orbital mechanics that for ordinary processors, we had to build a network of machine learning models to have a practical system.
Right now, we are on a path to launch a suborbital rocket in a month or so. Where we go after that will include some machine learning and AI, but I can’t predict when or where at this point.

The previous mail only mentions Vorago is out, possibly there is still something going between Brainchip and NASA, this is only about those two responses Jannemann got, without any further speculation..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
we are stuck with our shares, i think some people want us to sell
1657925389178.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

VictorG

I'm not doubting Jannemann nor the messengers. I have questions however regarding the response from Vorago. In his response, Jim said he cannot share his company information then he shares his company information.
The most problematic issue I have is his closing sentence, and I paraphrase - he said Brainchip was a good fit but it went nowhere due to no funds. So effectively he is saying Vorago has settled for second best after having entered into an early access agreement with BRN knowing full well the costs involved.

Am I the only one suspecting some Vorago deliberate misdirection going on. 🤔

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
If we are no longer with Vorago because they couldn’t get funding I am not in the least concerned. Does sound weird though. We know BrainChip is working with NASA. Someone must be rad hardening Akida.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Perhaps

Regular
I'm not doubting Jannemann nor the messengers. I have questions however regarding the response from Vorago. In his response, Jim said he cannot share his company information then he shares his company information.
The most problematic issue I have is his closing sentence, and I paraphrase - he said Brainchip was a good fit but it went nowhere due to no funds. So effectively he is saying Vorago has settled for second best after having entered into an early access agreement with BRN knowing full well the costs involved.

The response is about the NASA project. I understand the SBIR projects this way, for starting phase 2 the project need the funding of US $ 1,2 Mio. from six individual investors, who are not connected in any way with the parties of the project. Maybe this regulation is meant in the response.

Reactions: 6 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I'll pull a (insert name they know who they are)
and vanish

Happy Friday folks
The flu has me. Nothing a few beers won't fix though!

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

https://t.co/jpf50NN256

View attachment 11474 View attachment 11475
Further to this release

• ARM most influential semiconductor IP seller in the world valued at over $US42 billion and considered too strategically important to be taken over, considers AKIDA when combined with its IP to provide unrivaled performance.
  • Arm Technologies reach 70% of the global population
  • More than 6000 employees from 85+ nationalities
  • More than 225 billion Arm-based chips shipped to date.
  • An ecosystem of more than 1000 partners

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
F

Filobeddo

Spot on @VictorG

" In his response, Jim said he cannot share his company information then he shares his company information"

Dodgy

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

cosors

👀

I hadn't thought that way at first. But you dissect sharp as a scalpel. Maybe we'll just wait until he joins us.

Reactions: 5 users

VictorG

The response is about the NASA project. I understand the SBIR projects this way, for starting phase 2 the project need the funding of US $ 1,2 Mio. from six individual investors, who are not connected in any way with the parties of the project. Maybe this regulation is meant in the response.
That would pose more problems in that private funders would want the very best and most robust shelf ready tech available today and that would be AKIDA.
anything else would be a research chip at best and would cost far more to develop and rad harden than the proven AKIDA.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Quiltman

Regular
ARM vs Vorago, good news vs potential poor, are you optimist or pessimist, where do you focus your emotions.
If you are BRN, limited resources ( compared to many in the ecosystem in which they compete ), you simply focus all energy on companies that are 100% behind you which offer large commercial opportunities . Once their success is locked away, the laggards will come flocking.
So, for me it’s easy. I’ll bask in an official ARM document wholeheartedly supporting Brainchip, and will let the murky Vorago news go through to the keeper.
Have a great weekend all chippers !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
In regards to NASA consider the following points

• Uiux posted some time ago provision/rules allowing NASA to take any Phase 1 straight to Phase 3 where it was considered a matter of National interest and place it under a security blackout.
  • From the recent NASA document found phase 1 was successful
  • We know from Rob Telson that they are continuing to work with NASA on vision AND OTHER THINGS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT.
  • We know from Peter van der Made’s LinkedIn that Brainchip is working with NASA and from his interviews with Stocks Down Under that NASA is excited.
  • Anil Mankar stated that Brainchip is working with NASA and NASA is looking at 90nm. 90nm is a preferred size for space hardened chips because it allows more room for the various particles of radiation to pass through without causing damage.
  • SBIR’s for military applications have been approved involving AKIDA which will require a hardened version
  • At the AGM in May 2022 NASA was again confirmed. Brainchip cannot put NASA branding on their new established homepage website if we were not working with them.
  • Details about how and what way we are involved is a security matter and any details probed will be shutdown to avoid any further inspection.

Ill leave you with a quote from Peter V on an interview in June 2021
“PETER VAN DER MADE: The relationship is really, really good. Of course, it's a constant conversation with NASA. They have one of our systems of the Akida engineering samples that we had earlier this year. They have been playing with it.

They are very excited about the technology, which is great that NASA is validating our technology. It's a great validation of what we have been doing. And the fact that they are excited about the technology is great.

https://www.commsec.com.au/market-news/executive-series/2021/brainchip-holdings-brn.html

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

Perhaps

Regular
That would pose more problems in that private funders would want the very best and most robust shelf ready tech available today and that would be AKIDA.
anything else would be a research chip at best and would cost far more to develop and rad harden than the proven AKIDA.
I have also more questions than answers, just forwarded the messages. Only thing I can say those messages been published by a respected person. This is confirmed by Rarosch and myself, and we are the last persons in Germany anybody would call false flag agents, downrampers or whatever. So it's just some forwarded information with lots of remaining questions, hope there will come more to clear things up.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Sit tight chippers.

World's Best Trader Ever is bullish on chip stocks.

Screenshot_20220716-095759_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
WOW ... great find BL (y)
Screenshot_20220716-100338_Photos~2.jpg

Also found this.
This guy is usually below average in content, but when it comes to BRN he's made the right call ✅
That emoji at the end is mine, I've put it because I loved that comment so much ❤

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
View attachment 11510
Also found this.
This guy is usually below average in content, but when it comes to BRN he's made the right call ✅
That emoji at the end is mine, I've put it because I loved that comment so much ❤
And he says "its going to be bigger"!! WOW WOW

Market Summary > NVIDIA Corporation
157.62 USD+3.90 (2.54%)today === A$231 :cool:;)

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom