BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
If we are successful in getting adopted by multiple companies / industries we will fly but if we fail, the technology might get skipped and not used at all? Which is my opinion only

Let me see if I've got this right, using an analogy...

If the sun rises successfully tomorrow we will get some sun and experience daylight. If it doesn't rise successfully tomorrow, we might not get some sun and wont experience daylight.

little-boy-calculator (1).gif

How'd I do?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Been digging around the US SEC Edgar files here:

You can go on and have a search of US required reporting relating to BRN and tbh was sniffing around for any Dir style notices or Sub holdings from US based entities :sneaky:

Anyway...when you do a generic search for Brainchip you can see the lodgements for relative funds etc advising their positions.

Nothing on Citi btw but wasn't tracking for that haha but stay with me as I explain process :ROFLMAO:

One thing that caught my eye though and before anyone jumps at it...NO THEY NOT LINKED TO BRN IMO...(even if in same space) was the prospectus for Gorilla Tech.

Yes AI out of Taiwan doing a merger of sorts with Global Spac Partners to list in the US but are pretty tight with INTEL as Gold Partner blah blah :)

What was weird they came up in a BRN word search. Open the Prospectus waiting for the search word highlight and is some tiny yellow blob on page 15 like a sort of legacy artifact left on the document. Couldn't zoom clear on PC but could on ph and series of snips in order below if anyone wants to dig around further or has any thoughts?

The document in question looks like prepared by Intro-Act as an Initiation - they are:

The Best AI Tool for Corporate Access
Intro-act is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform that matches corporate executives with the institutional investors who are most likely to buy or sell their stock in the next 90 days. Simultaneously, we offer all users data discovery technologies to efficiently prepare for all types of corporate-investor access events.

https://www.intro-act.com/index.html#/login

So my question is...wtf is some tiny "Brainchip" doing in a SEC filed prospectus document for another Co? Have we had dealings with Intro-Act maybe & was a templated doc written over? Or...is it nothing and those shadows are about again haha.

View attachment 11449

View attachment 11450

View attachment 11455

View attachment 11452

View attachment 11454

View attachment 11451

View attachment 11453
Hmmm.. I've recently downloaded some image enhancing software I'll give it a go on the image that is circled in red.
enhanced view.jpg

Ok seemed funny when I thought of it. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Worker122

Regular
Mate, all I can say is that our management team are playing the long game and are being scrupulous about NDAs and any info that might lead to ASX or others demanding more info. They have looked after us so far and as I've said lots of times - I trust them and they are smart and honourable people. I got a shock at the Citicorp figures and immediately went into t/o fear (would that be FOTO???) but have calmed down a little. If there was genuine FOTO at the Board level with knowledge of Citicorp then would Peter have made his wonderful donation (perhaps he still would have but timed differently or put Eskrow conditions on it). It could be that several instos have started to wake up and buy. If the US volume had lifted over a few months we'd probably be cheering. It is just a pity that it's at such low SP.

Regardless, I am absolutely confident that our team has the interests of long-term shareholders in front of mind. They are building a serious company. We'll get belted again when the 4c shows bugger all revenue but we just have to hang on for a couple more quarters.

All my views only.
Totally agree Violin1, I’m pretty sure Brainchip team is a tight ship.
Not quite so certain about all our partners ect, people “in the know” must be numbering in the high hundreds if not thousands by now… and humans being humans well, getting the jump on the market is tempting for some, we wait and see. If they are clever enough we will never know I guess

Reactions: 12 users

cassip

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

sticking with my comment this morning regarding a price rise.

I am not a charting wizz by any stretch of the imagination , but, if one lays a straight line over the tops of all the big single trades over tha last three days , with a chart time interval of 1 minute, we'll to my untrained eye it looks like one of those Flags.

Have heard talk of double bottom formations of late, well I reckon we are due for a bit of Leg possibly a little Breast this afternoom, or after market.

😃 .

Regards,
Esq
Good afternoon/morning Esq.
in Germany pre-market (Lang&Schwarz) is still quiet. Curious about what SP will do here today.
Regards
cassip

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Wags

Regular
Hey, how good would a juicy announcement be after close today. Stick that in your shorter pipe and smoke it... (Not @Bravo )
What about an early 4C with a few $$'s in it.
Just Friday arvo dreaming, its beer time...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Wags

Regular
If anyone is interested, relates to the recent growth of Citicorp's holdings. There is a notice of becoming a substantial holder on the ZIP thread today. The holder is JP Morgan and its many accounts. It shows as an example of the myriad of accounts and trades, and reporting thereof. Ignore if not interested.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Cardpro

Regular
Let me see if I've got this right, using an analogy...

If the sun rises successfully tomorrow we will get some sun and experience daylight. If it doesn't rise successfully tomorrow, we might not get some sun and wont experience daylight.

View attachment 11458

How'd I do?
Nope, if sun doesn't rise successfully, I am screwed is more correct analogy.

Reactions: 2 users
Ok I thought Nvisio announced some sort of collaboration with hyundai recently was I mistaken because had a quick search and cannot find anything.

• Thinking

wilzy123

Founding Member
Nope, if sun doesn't rise successfully, I am screwed is more correct analogy.

You're not a very good card player are you. Nor are the two clowns that liked your post.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
We have different expectations in the way BrainChip corresponds with its shareholders. Just that I think.
All good Slade. :D
It would be great to be in the loop with so much of what Brainchip is up to, who's using our IP, which big names are coming out with product soon, which car can I buy with Akida inside? And the NDA's give us all the screaming shits. :ROFLMAO::poop:
Think it's just the nature of the particular beast we are invested in, atm.
Hopefully we'll all soon be sick to death of hearing about Akida this, Akida that!
What can I buy with all my fabulous Brainchip wealth that doesn't have Akida in it?
And I'll bet our guys would just love to be able to spill it.
But boy, will we be up them if they let something slip that screws a deal with someone big. :ROFLMAO:
Hang in there Cobber, our day will come and I'll be happy to shout you a beer at our $10 party.
Enjoy reading your posts

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Nice finish to the week 0.865 GREEEEEEN Ladies and gentlemen...........

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Slade

Top 20
All good Slade. :D
It would be great to be in the loop with so much of what Brainchip is up to, who's using our IP, which big names are coming out with product soon, which car can I buy with Akida inside? And the NDA's give us all the screaming shits. :ROFLMAO::poop:
Think it's just the nature of the particular beast we are invested in, atm.
Hopefully we'll all soon be sick to death of hearing about Akida this, Akida that!
What can I buy with all my fabulous Brainchip wealth that doesn't have Akida in it?
And I'll bet our guys would just love to be able to spill it.
But boy, will we be up them if they let something slip that screws a deal with someone big. :ROFLMAO:
Hang in there Cobber, our day will come and I'll be happy to shout you a beer at our $10 party.
Enjoy reading your posts
Nice one mate. See you at the $10 party!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Sorry that is 30,000 in there stock,eq1.2 mill in our stock, 40 to 1 exchange
Hey J/L Lawlor, think you might have made a mistake, can you point to where 30000 ADRs were bought?

According to this, there have been no ADRs bought in over a week and still tiny volumes.

_20220715_160338.JPG

Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey J/L Lawlor, think you might have made a mistake, can you point to where 30000 ADRs were bought?

According to this, there have been no ADRs bought in over a week and still tiny volumes.

View attachment 11460
Afternoon DingoBorat,

First posted this morning regarding prices , and only looked at the closed price and date.

Would appear not much reported data in the financial word actually adds up to what really happens.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else think Artificial intelligence is the beginning of the end?

on that note happy weekend Ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

jla

Regular

View attachment 11460
What i reported on are BRCHF.

Lex555

Regular
As much as I want to believe that we are in this model, I will still stick with the 2024 timeline that was given regarding the EQXX.
I had a reply from the Chief Software Officer at Mercedes this morning and if it was in this model he would have said it.

View attachment 11369
If it wasn’t he could have also easily said ‘no’. To me this is a very vague yes

• Fire
Regarding MB & the '22 EQS...any real Akida connection is very difficult to find obviously.

Some of my prev posts with links around the MBUX / MB.OS fwiw and below snips are from the recent MB USA press pack.

To get to the most important applications of MBUX, the user has to scroll through 0 menu levels. Hence the term zero layer.

Head-up displays are available in two sizes as an option. The head-up display with augmented reality content shows relevant information and actions three-dimensionally in the real driving situation and environment. Its display area has a diagonal of 77 inches. A virtual color image seems to float in the field of vision at a distance of about 33 feet.

The HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter as part of the optional ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL Plus, with a volume of 9.82 cubic decimeters, cleans the incoming outside air at its very high filtration level. Up to 99.75 percent of particles are separated out. Around 600 grams of activated charcoal are used to neutralize odors. The adsorption area is equivalent to about 150 football fields.

For haptic feedback during operation, a total of 12 actuators are located under the touchscreen surfaces of the MBUX Hyperscreen. If a finger touches certain spots there, they trigger a tangible vibration in the cover plate.

1 Coating of the cover glass simplifies cleaning of the MBUX Hyperscreen. The curved glass itself consists of particularly scratch-resistant aluminum silicate.

8 CPU cores, 24 GB RAM and 46.4 GB per second RAM memory bandwidth are some of the MBUX technical data.

The brightness of the MBUX Hyperscreen is adjusted to the ambient conditions using the measurement data from 1 multifunction camera plus 1 light sensor.

With up to 7 profiles, the display area for the front passenger on the MBUX Hyperscreen can be individualized.

"Hey Mercedes" supports 27 languages with Natural Language Understanding (NLU).

Fewer operating steps thanks to artificial intelligence​

The new EQS SUV: MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience)

With the EQS Sedan, MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) reached a new level. The second generation of this system is also used in the EQS SUV. With adaptive software, the display and operating concept adapts completely to its users and makes personalized suggestions for numerous infotainment, comfort and vehicle functions. The zero-layer design means that the user does not have to scroll through submenus or give voice commands. The key applications are always offered on the top level in the field of vision, depending on the situation and context. This relieves the driver of numerous operating steps. The immersive Dolby Atmos® sound system revolutionizes the sound experience and expands the classic surround sound. It is available with the Burmester® surround sound system.

The infotainment systems offer numerous and extensive functions. Several operating steps are often required to control them. In order to reduce these interactive steps even further, Mercedes-Benz employed artificial intelligence to develop a user interface with context-sensitive awareness.

The MBUX system proactively displays the right functions at the right time for the user, supported by artificial intelligence. The context-sensitive awareness is constantly optimized, both by changes in the surroundings and by user behavior. The 'zero layer' offers the user dynamic, aggregated content from the entire MBUX system, and thus the associated services, on the uppermost level of the MBUX information architecture.

The navigation application with its full range of functions is therefore always in the center of the display unit. Over 20 other functions - from ENERGIZING COMFORT to birthday reminders and suggestions for the to-do list - are automatically offered with the help of artificial intelligence when they are relevant to the customer. The developers have internally christened these suggestion modules displayed on the zero-layer interface "magic modules".

Here are five use cases. The user can accept or reject the respective suggestion with just one click:

• When approaching a charging station that is enabled for Plug & Charge, the magic module 'Charging' automatically appears. The driver can then start charging immediately.
  • If someone always calls one particular friend on the way home on Tuesday evenings, in future they will always receive a suggestion regarding this particular call on this day of the week and at this time. A business card appears with their contact information and – if this is stored – their photo. All the suggestions from MBUX are linked with the profile of the user. If someone else is driving the EQS SUV on a Tuesday evening, this recommendation will not be made - or another one will be made, depending on the preferences of the other user.
  • If the driver regularly uses the hot stone massage function in winter, the system learns and automatically suggests the comfort function for winter temperatures.
  • If the user regularly switches on the heating of the steering wheel in addition to the seat heating, for example, this is suggested to them as soon as they activate the seat heating.
  • The chassis of the EQS SUV can be raised to provide more ground clearance. A useful function for steep driveways or speed bumps. MBUX remembers the GPS position where the user has made utilized the "Raise Vehicle" function. If the vehicle approaches this GPS position again, MBUX automatically suggests raising the EQS SUV.
MBUX: a milestone as the interface between driver, passengers and vehicle

The EQS SUV features the latest MBUX generation. As standard, the EQS 450+ is equipped with a 12.3-inch driver's display and a 12.8-inch central display in portrait orientation. The impressive MBUX Hyperscreen is available as an option. There, the front passenger also has their own screen.

Hey Mercedes: the voice assistant can now do even more

Compared with the previous MBUX generation, the "Hey Mercedes" voice assistant is even more capable of dialogue and learning through activating online services in the Mercedes me App2. Moreover, certain actions can be performed even without the activation keyword "Hey Mercedes". These include accepting a telephone call. "Hey Mercedes" now also explains vehicle functions, and can help when asked how to connect a smartphone by Bluetooth or where the first-aid kit can be found. Compatible home technology and household devices can also be networked with the vehicle thanks to the smart home function and controlled from the vehicle through MBUX. Once the individual characteristics of the voice have been learned, this can be used to access personal data and functions by activating a profile.

The voice assistant in the EQS SUV can also be operated from the backseat. In general, backseat passengers experience the same comprehensive infotainment and comfort offerings as the driver and front passenger. They have the option for up to two rear-seat screens plus a tablet and a wide range of intuitive controls.

MBUX High-End Rear Seat Entertainment Plus: providing front row comfort

Screen content can be quickly and easily shared with other passengers. Selection and modification of navigation destinations also is possible from the rear seats. MBUX High-End Rear Seat Entertainment Plus comprises two 11.6-inch displays with touch controls on the backrests of the driver and front passenger seats. The MBUX rear tablet is also optionally available. It is a fully fledged tablet and can also be used outside the vehicle. In addition, (Android) apps can be installed. With this convenient remote control, all rear seat entertainment functions can be comfortably controlled from any seat position.

Using cameras in the overhead control panel and learning algorithms, the MBUX Interior Assistant recognizes and anticipates the wishes and intentions of the occupants. It interprets which way the head points, hand movements and body language and reacts with appropriate vehicle functions. As well as enhancing operating convenience, the MBUX Interior Assistant improves safety. If it is switched on, the vehicle exit warning of Blind Spot Assist is already issued when a hand approaches the door handle. It can also detect a child seat on the front passenger seat and signal on the central display if the vehicle seat belt is not buckled.

Dolby Atmos®: Close to the real live music experience

The standard Dolby Atmos immersive sound system® takes the audio experience in the EQS SUV to a new level. Individual instruments or voices of the studio mix can be placed all around the listening area. A new kind of sound animation thus becomes possible: This is because while conventional stereo systems usually have a left-right dynamic, Dolby Atmos® can use the entire area and create a 360-degree experience.

Dolby Atmos® is offered with the Burmester® surround sound system, which has 15 speakers.

Online music: music streaming with millions of songs to choose from

Mercedes-Benz has completely integrated many music streaming providers into the MBUX infotainment system with the "Online Music"3 service. MBUX enables access to the personal user profile at the linked music providers. This allows customers to seamlessly access their favorite songs and playlists and discover millions of songs as well as curated playlists. Operation is intuitive using the MBUX voice assistant via "Hey Mercedes" and via touch controls on the steering wheel or central display.

Personalization is simple and convenient

A personal profile can be created directly in the EQS SUV and synchronized with existing profile data in the Mercedes me account. By scanning a QR code with the Mercedes me App, the vehicle is automatically connected to the Mercedes me account.

Personal preferences such as a favorite radio station and preselected settings can be transferred to any seat via the personal Mercedes me profile. Up to seven different profiles with a total of around 800 parameters are possible in the vehicle. The ambient lighting can be individually set by remote configuration, i.e. from home. As the profiles are stored in the cloud as part of Mercedes me, the profiles can also be used in other Mercedes-Benz vehicles with the new MBUX generation.

In addition to the classic entry of a PIN, a special authentication procedure ensures a high level of security. Fingerprint, face and voice recognition are combined. This allows access to individual settings or verification of digital payment processes from the vehicle.

2 To use the Mercedes me connect services, customers must create a Mercedes me ID and agree to the terms of use for the Mercedes me connect services. The services shown and their availability and functionalities depend in particular on the vehicle model, year of manufacture, selected special equipment and country.
3 In order to be able to use the Online Music service, customers will require a separate personal contract with a selected streaming provider.
I just had a thought after reading this. Let's say Tom owns the car and usually each Thursday night goes out with the boys. This Thursday night he and his wife are going over to her parents place for a birthday dinner. On the way there Mercedes says Hey Tom do you want to ring Sandy again and a picture of his ex girlfriend comes up on the Mbux. Hell to pay I reckon LOL.

SC

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I just had a thought after reading this. Let's say Tom owns the car and usually each Thursday night goes out with the boys. This Thursday night he and his wife are going over to her parents place for a birthday dinner. On the way there Mercedes says Hey Tom do you want to ring Sandy again and a picture of his ex girlfriend comes up on the Mbux. Hell to pay I reckon LOL.

SC

At least AKIDA will be able to call "Tom" an ambulance afterwards.

Faq.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom