BRN Discussion Ongoing

Regards to Hyundai & the emotion tech found these couple of items.

I posted this Capgemini report a while ago I think on the other place maybe but anyway found a reference to Hyundai & emotion tech.

Clicked on the link to check out where went.

1657868359194.png

If the latest iteration is an extension of the above then could be to do with MIT. MIT are working on neuromorphic as well.

1657868590122.png

Just on MIT btw....I've seen previously who Arnup follows on Frontiers Loop. Arnup works with BRN in Perth.

Although, Prof Sarpeshkar is currently a professor in MIT's Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department where he heads a research group on Analog Circuits and Biological Systems

1657868685309.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
F

Filobeddo

More interesting was approx 60% of trades were 1500 shares or less

might do a comparison across a whole day

checked trading volume percentages for the day & similar to first hour

approx 20% of individual trades were 100 shares or less

approx 38% for 500 shares or less

approx 56% for 1500 shares or less

approx 80% for 5000 shares or less

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Mate, all I can say is that our management team are playing the long game and are being scrupulous about NDAs and any info that might lead to ASX or others demanding more info. They have looked after us so far and as I've said lots of times - I trust them and they are smart and honourable people. I got a shock at the Citicorp figures and immediately went into t/o fear (would that be FOTO???) but have calmed down a little. If there was genuine FOTO at the Board level with knowledge of Citicorp then would Peter have made his wonderful donation (perhaps he still would have but timed differently or put Eskrow conditions on it). It could be that several instos have started to wake up and buy. If the US volume had lifted over a few months we'd probably be cheering. It is just a pity that it's at such low SP.

Regardless, I am absolutely confident that our team has the interests of long-term shareholders in front of mind. They are building a serious company. We'll get belted again when the 4c shows bugger all revenue but we just have to hang on for a couple more quarters.

All my views only.
Yep agree. Hanging onto a bit of spare cash to buy more when the shorters' and downrampers portray the lack of revenue in the upcoming 4C as negative news and try and give it their last chance to force the SP down. Bring it on........but there may be a little surprise in the 4C. Who knows

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Proga

Regular
Mercedes-Benz Cars reports 496,400 global car sales during the second quarter of 2022, which is 16% less than a year ago. The number includes Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars (490,000 - down 16%).

The company explains that demand remains strong, but deliveries are constrained by semiconductor shortages and logistical bottlenecks related to COVID-19 lockdown measures (China).

During the period, the company delivered 65,400 plug-in cars at a minimal growth of 2% year-over-year. The good news is that all-electric car sales almost doubled to 23,500. The reason behind the low overall growth is a noticeable decrease in plug-in hybrid car sales.

Mercedes-Benz global plug-in car sales in Q2 2022 (preliminary numbers, including smart BEVs):

• BEVs: 23,500 (up 90%)
  • PHEVs: 41,900 (down 19%)
  • Total plug-ins: 65,400 (up 2%)
Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz Group AG responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing and Sales said:

“Customer demand remains high. This is an honour and obligation for us. We are making every effort to fulfil customer expectations, despite the current supply restrictions. The electric ramp up is gaining traction: Sales of our fully electric vehicles increased by more than 90% in Q2 and even 134% in the first half of 2022. It shows that we offer compelling electric vehicles that our customers desire.”
In the first half of the year, some 139,600 plug-in Mercedes-Benz cars were sold:

• BEVs: 45,400 (up 134%)
  • PHEVs: 94,200 (down 9%)
  • Total plug-ins: 139,600 (up 14%)

The German manufacturer noted that the Mercedes-Benz EQS sales reached 8,500 in the first half of the year.

Meanwhile, the EQE production is ramping up, while the EQS SUV model is on track for market launch in the second half of the year.

In Q2 2022, Mercedes-Benz EQA sales increased by more than 50% to roughly 7,000, while the Mercedes-Benz EQB noted 5,500 units.

According to the company, in the first half of the year, in Europe already almost a third of its volume happens to be plug-ins (30% out of 305,300). That's about 91,600 cars, which means that outside of Europe, the company sold only over 48,000 plug-ins (or almost 7% of the total volume). In France and in the Netherlands the plug-in share is respectively 39% and 43%.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

mrgds

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

sticking with my comment this morning regarding a price rise.

I am not a charting wizz by any stretch of the imagination , but, if one lays a straight line over the tops of all the big single trades over tha last three days , with a chart time interval of 1 minute, we'll to my untrained eye it looks like one of those Flags.

Have heard talk of double bottom formations of late, well I reckon we are due for a bit of Leg possibly a little Breast this afternoom, or after market.

😃 .

Regards,
Esq
You called it @Esq.111

All i can add is , ................................... GREEN BABY YEAH
Screenshot (36).png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hyundai you say!?

View attachment 11421

Is this using NVISO’s driver monitoring tech? Or are they just promoting it because it’s in their field?

hyundai.png

M.Brain measures the driver's condition on a real-time basis by detecting the brainwaves around the ears through earpiece sensors that are worn. The key is the software technology that analyzes and determines the data from the brainwaves. Hyundai Mobis is committed to R&D and has even adopted machine learning to interpret the brainwave signals.

Attachments

• 1657875901821.png
    1657875901821.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I'll pull a (insert name they know who they are)
and vanish

Happy Friday folks
The flu has me. Nothing a few beers won't fix though!

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

https://t.co/jpf50NN256

Screenshot_20220715-175357.png
Screenshot_20220715-175418.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 105 users

cosors

👀
Brainchip is a Global Company, so this should be a Global forum, as it was initially specifically set up by legend ZeebOt, for us BRN shareholders.

So I actually like seeing different languages on here, as it illustrates the Globality of our fine Company.

I think people, should feel free, to post in another language, or translate a post, for other shareholders, if it is something valuable.

But please, as Corsors has suggested, also post the translation 👍
I agree with you to a large extent. I also think it's great that tse is open and global. Over there, as a German, I was illegal according to their rules,)

And I'm only interested in respecting and heeding the work and initiative of zeeb0t. The fact that our rules are taken into account here compared to over there is a huge improvement and makes the place sympathetic and us a community.
It's zeebot's own words in the rules that make us a well-mannered 🤭🤣 community. I am an easy-going guy and not a strict philistine (?). It is very uncomfortable for me to even speak out on this matter. But I thought it is my place as they are my esteemed compatriots. The given rules help that our global group doesn't end up in chaos, just another free forum.

I think of the babble of languages in the breweries here in my city that attract masses of international audiences every day. The loud jumble of voices impresses me every time and I love it. But here it would be hard to follow because we want to communicate objectively.

You know the saying "speak a common language".

We have so many possibilities here, such as the personal chat to exchange things directly and discreetly. Or we have the Lounge a clear recommendation (you can find the way if you enter "Lounge" under "Stock search").
Since I have taken on the role of bogeyman for once, I'll close by saying that zeeb0t has given us this gift. Sorry if I come across as the strict teacher. We had serious trouble again yesterday in the TLG group because an avatar did not respect our rules or repeatedly ignored them.
As long as zeeb0t's rules are followed, everything is fine for me.

Now I hope I never have to say the r* word again (y):)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
🧐

Attachments

• CBC8F3E7-BA43-4788-9158-CCF341C7FAFA.png
    CBC8F3E7-BA43-4788-9158-CCF341C7FAFA.png
    734.2 KB · Views: 119
  • EC3EF75A-6D82-4547-A6D3-FA8D653A0C47.png
    EC3EF75A-6D82-4547-A6D3-FA8D653A0C47.png
    811.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
You called it @Esq.111

All i can add is , ................................... GREEN BABY YEAH
View attachment 11473
Evening mrgds,

To be honest was I expecting a price rise in the order of 5 to 7 cents at finish .

Green at close nonetheless , so can't complain.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I just had a thought after reading this. Let's say Tom owns the car and usually each Thursday night goes out with the boys. This Thursday night he and his wife are going over to her parents place for a birthday dinner. On the way there Mercedes says Hey Tom do you want to ring Sandy again and a picture of his ex girlfriend comes up on the Mbux. Hell to pay I reckon LOL.

SC
Evening Space Cadet,

Good point.

Although as long as Tom had his Mercedes Benz in full autonomous mode and was not touching the steering wheel, then all liability lays with Mercedes as apparently.

Fully indemnified whilst in autonomous mode.

😃

Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

AusEire

I like it. Can someone explain a Partner Solution Brief and what this means to BrainChip.
Partner Solution Briefs are an ongoing series aimed at helping you, our partners, learn from one another with real-world examples. The brief provides a quick overview with context on business challenges, real examples of partner solutions, and the outcomes

I had to Google this btw 😂

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Thanks for the tip I'll check it out!
View attachment 11398
I remember the Leonardo DiCaprio vid was shared but it may have been on that other site. If someone has a better memory than I we could find out who the legend is behind this YouTube channel. I'm certainly intrigued.

Reactions: 4 users
I told my partner. She said if she has her mothers name in her phone as bitch, when her mother hops in the passenger seat Mercedes could say Hey Bitch LOL

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

TopCat

Regular
Chris Sampson is Tiliter’s CTO . I haven’t got LinkedIn or anything like that but does he have any links to Brainchip?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Mt09

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

AusEire

Well found, reading that gives me shivers.
Excellent validation from arm! Been waiting years for this sort of stuff to eventuate.
I can't take credit for finding it only for passing it on!

But yes Excellent validation mate

It's coming. Just gonna take time 🔥

Akida Ballista 🔥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom