BRN Discussion Ongoing

Akida27

This just came from the Brainchip investors page on Facebook. Given it’s Facebook it may well be rubbish from some downramper..

Attachments

• C904FC16-ACA7-4F18-A02B-63C9C32C6ECE.jpeg
    C904FC16-ACA7-4F18-A02B-63C9C32C6ECE.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 0AF7CE5D-5429-473D-90A3-B0B793EA3A56.jpeg
    0AF7CE5D-5429-473D-90A3-B0B793EA3A56.jpeg
    514.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Attachments

• tangled-web.jpg
    tangled-web.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This just came from the Brainchip investors page on Facebook. Given it’s Facebook it may well be rubbish from some downramper..
lost me at facebook

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Posted by Edge Impulse on Twitter
Machine learning and AI, seamlessly embedded in technology, will make the world greener, safer, healthier, and more secure.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kipi

Emerged
lost me at facebook
He's not a downramp. He is a good, motivated member of our forum who writes good reports and often writes to the companies involved to generate information.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Perhaps

Regular
These mails come from a longtime member of our German Klassengruppe forum. He is a straight person, not any kind of a downramper or paid writer. We really aren't amazed right now but take these messages for real.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Was it Sean who mentioned that we are still working with all but one of our EAPs? Maybe Vorago is the one?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

RobjHunt

Regular
I have found it again. I just looked at the name of the channel and read "Daddy Bacon". Then it clicked:
I hope this is the reference you are looking for.
View attachment 11478
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-100324

View attachment 11481

I knew I saw that... I I remembered thinking what an outstanding upbringing for a son.)
But the video itself is already available on the said channel. Go to Playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbK8eZnczzt-gJQyz6LmKHw/playlists

Thanks for the sluething @cosors .

Reactions: 3 users

Perhaps

Regular
Was it Sean who mentioned that we are still working with all but one of our EAPs? Maybe Vorago is the one?
That also came to our minds.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

RobjHunt

Regular

cosors

👀
These mails come from a longtime member of our German Klassengruppe forum. He is a straight person, not any kind of a downramper or paid writer. We really aren't amazed right now but take these messages for real.
Who is the one with the name at the top and at sender comes first a "j"? I assume you know each other. If he should have asked the question to Vorago, what prompted him to do so? I do not question anything and look at it neutrally. Maybe he can come to us? Together we'll find out faster.

• Fire

Perhaps

Regular
Who is the one with the name at the top and at sender comes first a "j"? I assume you know each other. If he should have asked the question to Vorago, what prompted him to do so? I do not question anything and look at it neutrally. Maybe he can come to us? Together we'll find out faster.
His nick is Jannemann. I've sent him a message to show up here if possible. Not sure if he has an active account yet.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Thanks for the sluething @cosors .
But this is not the first time it has been posted. Maybe we can find clues at the first one who made it, if it wasn't Bacon Junior?

Reactions: 2 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I was staring at this sentence to make sure it sunk it.
Akida neuron fabric integrates into any Arm
What a nice way to go into the weekend.
Yes, I liked that also @Boab. And it’s even better in that the sentence actually ends in “CPU.”.

Due to layout problem, the end of the sentence, “CPU.”, appears on the next line over the LHS.

“Akida neuron fabric integrates into any Arm CPU.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Yes, I liked that also @Boab. And it’s even better in that the sentence actually ends in “CPU.”.

Due to layout problem, the end of the sentence, “CPU.”, appears on the next line over the LHS.

Looking forward to the day it says "Akida is integrated into every ARM CPU"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

cosors

👀

Screenshot_2022-07-15-23-03-16-34_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
He's not a downramp. He is a good, motivated member of our forum who writes good reports and often writes to the companies involved to generate information.
This is your first post on this forum and suspiciously you write this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Animated GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom