AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Ozthescot

Regular
I suspect longer...
I'm suspecting it will be longer also.... At a guess maybe 6 weeks.
Can't see anything being done over there over xmas new year period imo.

Reactions: 4 users

tonster66

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
As Frank would say 'to remind' hfsp (have fun staying poor) Tommy R you dickhead

What I lack in knowledge I like to make up for by being a cunt.

View attachment 24087

HFSP.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
As Frank would say 'to remind' hfsp (have fun staying poor) Tommy R you dickhead

View attachment 24303
It's painfully obvious no fucking clue on soccer either. 🤣

Tommy has more chance going long on AVZ.

💃 or wait, may be🕺bugger it, Tommy is so confused, that's why he has a guernsey in the AFR. fukkit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
Princess - taxi please.JPG

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

John25

Regular
Really respect @h00ts …his charting/opinions on stocks i formally owned eg ..FMG /A2M was interesting /informative …a lot of us know him …Nigels slip of tongue /cop out /Piss poor excuse of Suspension during AGM of shorts
EFFABFBE-39A1-4982-B45C-77BFC643DCE4.png

• Fire

wombat74

Top 20
So ya heard the good news I guess JAG, hence the escape to more fertile ground. Nothing going to happen regarding the registration of ML by CAMI until 2023. So do you need a guy on a barrow, shovel or spade by any chance ? I'd like to dig a few holes for some people. If so, DM me. 😁

Good luck keeping the ASX happy and AVZ in suspension Nigel. well done numb nuts.

See ya all in 2023 as well. 😁👍

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (the well wishes are not sarcastic BTW)

Cheers The Fox 🦊

PS. Thanks for the bullshit timelines Nigel, ya dickhead. 🙄

PPS. Funny looking back on previous posts just days after the initial suspension.

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-63694

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-64489

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-66173

PPPS. I'm out of here till 2023, fighting the fight on Twitter. Seems to make some difference at least. Cheers lads. 👍😁
You've cherry picked some of your old posts there Foxy .

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Mute22

Regular
Can anybody who was at the Perth RS explain why the heck Nigel would imply ML this side of Christmas? Seems like he must have known this was BS given what we know now.

Onthefm

Regular
Really respect @h00ts …his charting/opinions on stocks i formally owned eg ..FMG /A2M was interesting /informative …a lot of us know him …Nigels slip of tongue /cop out /Piss poor excuse of Suspension during AGM of shorts View attachment 24306
Yes exactly why he should stick to charts.

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
Just waiting to board the plane and read this. Absolute cracker 😂😂😂😂
509FDF44-5EF2-4367-8388-E7FB8BFD6089.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
I suspect this bloke is a corrupt backer of Jean-Sama Lukonde and posted this fake news based on Tom Richardson’s article

2186C0A9-425A-4AEF-BB79-4199CB0AFCE9.jpeg

I also suspect the Eco forum in the following link is a corrupt and paid off media source

www.forumdesas.net

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
So ya heard the good news I guess JAG, hence the escape to more fertile ground. Nothing going to happen regarding the registration of ML by CAMI until 2023. So do you need a guy on a barrow, shovel or spade by any chance ? I'd like to dig a few holes for some people. If so, DM me. 😁

Good luck keeping the ASX happy and AVZ in suspension Nigel. well done numb nuts.

See ya all in 2023 as well. 😁👍

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (the well wishes are not sarcastic BTW)

Cheers The Fox 🦊

PS. Thanks for the bullshit timelines Nigel, ya dickhead. 🙄

PPS. Funny looking back on previous posts just days after the initial suspension.

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-63694

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-64489

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-66173

PPPS. I'm out of here till 2023, fighting the fight on Twitter. Seems to make some difference at least. Cheers lads. 👍😁
Well, if thats a reliable timeline, I'm signing out until the new year. Then, I'm going to Italy for 6 weeks early February until late March.

I fully expect, the way this shit is turning out, to still be in suspension when I get back. Part of the trip is a 7 day cruise around the Med (not on the Costa Concordia)

I shall run around the ship naked if the ML is processed whilst on board. (Well, I'll probably do that at some stage, regardless)

If anyone has any other scenario, do tell

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Watch the suspect twitter posts from these two…. Who should become part of a new list of Media Dirty Dozen

D3C8ED62-82D8-4501-B993-CEC2C8F1FC22.jpeg

59D1A20B-8B34-4257-B849-22402D2B89EE.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mute22

Regular
Like many people here, I can't stop thinking about that shit situation. After a long walk with my dog at minus 10 degree and a lot of snow i get some fresh air in my head to think about our situation again. Some people here questioned me, and you have all the right to do it. So i want tell you something about me, before i start telling my thoughts. My area of expertise is human behavior, I am a psychologist, but currently working independently in the area of coaching , working with mental disorders every day was to hard for me and pushed me to my limits. Until May this year i was a multimillionaire and dreamed about a nice house and the chance to work what and when i want, to give my children all the time with their father they want or they needed. But at one point i lost the chance of some dreams, can't pay the 800-1200€ school expenses every month for the little half brother of my wife ( he struggled a lot and finaly found a privat school where he is happy, but his parents can't pay for it anymore). But i can't pay for it too after i reduced my contacts and have lock up my savings. Maybe you don't care, maybe i just need this to share some thoughts with people who can really understand the situation we are in. This whole thing is extremely emotional hard for me, I'm just a human with all feelings and no picture book investor. And for sure I invested in the wrong stock and the wrong place for this! Some people may laught about me now, because they are more emotionally flattened then me, but that's life, it's ok.

Just for all, i can't know the truth, we're all sitting in the same boat, and I invite each of you to argue with me, to contradict or to add your own knowledge, your experience when you talk directly with the managment or anything else. But I'm sure i dont have to say this, because this is the best forum i have ever found. The old hotcrapper days were brilliant too, but that's long gone.

One thing is true, the managment did not tell us everything about the dathomir/zijin problems. For sure they knew that dathomir broke the joint venture contract to give us the 60%, they knew that dathomir have claim their 15% but continued the 24% deal, they knew that zijin have 15% but still tell cominiere got the 25% left. They have hidden informations, but why?

-to protect us from a cheap takeover because they knew that the contract with dathomir can't be changed?

-to have the option to go on and raise cash at a better price?

-they knew the law is on their side?

ok well at this moment in the past that was not to much a problem i think, they did not knew what way dathomir will go and the zijin 15% was not ours. So I understand the managment. But I don't understand why we get no information what is the real problem with the Mining License, and why they say it is complete out of their control.

-is it the ownership issue? MMCS and cominiere no 10% left? So the jv contract cannot be fulfilled with the 10% cede to the DRC? that would be a big Problem, because it could take a long time to solve it, maybe longer as we can exist.

--> but the managment tell us the ownership dispute is not the problem for the ML. Truth or false?

-the problem that cami can't register the real ownership percentage? So we Still have 60% but can't fulfill the mining code at the moment, because of the 24% cath deal and must change this to 9% maximum?

-but with that scenario we can't fulfill the mining code again because we don't have enought money to build the mine? So we have to make pre payment offtake agreements with cath? But before this can happen we need to drill more for a 10MT 20/30 years life starting plant?

-only problem cami lost the calculator and the mining code is fulfilled?

--> that makes no sense, why would the DRC allow one person to loose so many money in taxes? The only reason i can find is that the DRC don't want AVZ and instead want it for their self to make a better deal with more percentages. But why invite us in the Battery council then? Or did anyone here have a other idea? The DG of cami need a real reason, how else should the prime minister explain that to the president anymore? We are in the 8 months of suspension and waiting since May 21 for the ML.

if it were one of these points i really can't understand our managment. Why would it be so hard to show us the path and give us some hope? it would take away so much fear from us. Because a few of us are really suffering, me included. Or is it only to not give our enemy any informations?

One thing that scared me a lot was the statement from nigel on a road show, that they will find another manono. because there is always a reason why you say certain things and develop your thoughts. experiences, feelings, situations that you are consciously or subconsciously exposed to. some thoughts can only be developed if some things happen. Thats why i ask myself....what happend that nigel get that thought and say it on a roadshow?? Or I'm just overinterpreting it? Because i had moments in my life in which i was wrong but i have made the experience in my work that even trivial sentences can contain a lot.

I'm at the point where I'm really scared that we might even lose the project to the crooks. After so many months a lot people still fighting against us instead of being happy about having a company that wants to start a great project with the help of the population. No president, no Prime Minister, no Minister of Mines, no Minister of Industry have shoot against the one who blocked us or show that they are on our side. But in the same time they talking with everyone about the battery facility or making deals.

But in the end i know i can't do anything, i just don't get any email reponse from the managment. My only idea at the moment....for every day i don't get any response, i double my email request compared to the day before. Until Nige's Postbox explode :D I will start with it tomorrow when the next suspension is coming.

I will write what kind of answer i get^^ until then i do it like fox, and say goodbye for the rest of this year.

I wish you all great christmas days and with your family and friends!!! And a happy new year of course!! Lets hope 2023 is a better year for us.

p.s: yeah i often need to use a translater, my english is fuckin bad. I hope some sentences make sense, when not...mhh it's your problem :D

Fussel, over and out! ❤️
I think we have all been there over the past 8 months. The radio silence being necessary from management but also extremely frustrating to work out where the company actually stands with the DRC and it's different factions. We could either be helping orchestrate the biggest corruption sting in the country or being slow shut out and bleed of funds. Either way managements best play is to not say anything.

Mental health is not a joke, the opportunity cost that AVZ has inflicted on thousands of families such as you and I is no joke. It did urk me slightly to see NF jovial and joking around at the roadshows, shrugging off some questions with winks and 'knowing looks'. The best thing to do is step away from thinking about it. I am more guilty than anyone, I probably check HC, TSE and the Bird 40+ times a day - which can't be healthy for my mind reading all the trolls and bad actors constantly spreading their filth.

I do think we will get out of this in the end, it was never going to be easy with something this valuable in a place this corrupt.

Hemicuda

Regular
Like many people here, I can't stop thinking about that shit situation. After a long walk with my dog at minus 10 degree and a lot of snow i get some fresh air in my head to think about our situation again. Some people here questioned me, and you have all the right to do it. So i want tell you something about me, before i start telling my thoughts. My area of expertise is human behavior, I am a psychologist, but currently working independently in the area of coaching , working with mental disorders every day was to hard for me and pushed me to my limits. Until May this year i was a multimillionaire and dreamed about a nice house and the chance to work what and when i want, to give my children all the time with their father they want or they needed. But at one point i lost the chance of some dreams, can't pay the 800-1200€ school expenses every month for the little half brother of my wife ( he struggled a lot and finaly found a privat school where he is happy, but his parents can't pay for it anymore). But i can't pay for it too after i reduced my contacts and have lock up my savings. Maybe you don't care, maybe i just need this to share some thoughts with people who can really understand the situation we are in. This whole thing is extremely emotional hard for me, I'm just a human with all feelings and no picture book investor. And for sure I invested in the wrong stock and the wrong place for this! Some people may laught about me now, because they are more emotionally flattened then me, but that's life, it's ok.

Just for all, i can't know the truth, we're all sitting in the same boat, and I invite each of you to argue with me, to contradict or to add your own knowledge, your experience when you talk directly with the managment or anything else. But I'm sure i dont have to say this, because this is the best forum i have ever found. The old hotcrapper days were brilliant too, but that's long gone.

One thing is true, the managment did not tell us everything about the dathomir/zijin problems. For sure they knew that dathomir broke the joint venture contract to give us the 60%, they knew that dathomir have claim their 15% but continued the 24% deal, they knew that zijin have 15% but still tell cominiere got the 25% left. They have hidden informations, but why?

-to protect us from a cheap takeover because they knew that the contract with dathomir can't be changed?

-to have the option to go on and raise cash at a better price?

-they knew the law is on their side?

ok well at this moment in the past that was not to much a problem i think, they did not knew what way dathomir will go and the zijin 15% was not ours. So I understand the managment. But I don't understand why we get no information what is the real problem with the Mining License, and why they say it is complete out of their control.

-is it the ownership issue? MMCS and cominiere no 10% left? So the jv contract cannot be fulfilled with the 10% cede to the DRC? that would be a big Problem, because it could take a long time to solve it, maybe longer as we can exist.

--> but the managment tell us the ownership dispute is not the problem for the ML. Truth or false?

-the problem that cami can't register the real ownership percentage? So we Still have 60% but can't fulfill the mining code at the moment, because of the 24% cath deal and must change this to 9% maximum?

-but with that scenario we can't fulfill the mining code again because we don't have enought money to build the mine? So we have to make pre payment offtake agreements with cath? But before this can happen we need to drill more for a 10MT 20/30 years life starting plant?

-only problem cami lost the calculator and the mining code is fulfilled?

--> that makes no sense, why would the DRC allow one person to loose so many money in taxes? The only reason i can find is that the DRC don't want AVZ and instead want it for their self to make a better deal with more percentages. But why invite us in the Battery council then? Or did anyone here have a other idea? The DG of cami need a real reason, how else should the prime minister explain that to the president anymore? We are in the 8 months of suspension and waiting since May 21 for the ML.

if it were one of these points i really can't understand our managment. Why would it be so hard to show us the path and give us some hope? it would take away so much fear from us. Because a few of us are really suffering, me included. Or is it only to not give our enemy any informations?

One thing that scared me a lot was the statement from nigel on a road show, that they will find another manono. because there is always a reason why you say certain things and develop your thoughts. experiences, feelings, situations that you are consciously or subconsciously exposed to. some thoughts can only be developed if some things happen. Thats why i ask myself....what happend that nigel get that thought and say it on a roadshow?? Or I'm just overinterpreting it? Because i had moments in my life in which i was wrong but i have made the experience in my work that even trivial sentences can contain a lot.

I'm at the point where I'm really scared that we might even lose the project to the crooks. After so many months a lot people still fighting against us instead of being happy about having a company that wants to start a great project with the help of the population. No president, no Prime Minister, no Minister of Mines, no Minister of Industry have shoot against the one who blocked us or show that they are on our side. But in the same time they talking with everyone about the battery facility or making deals.

But in the end i know i can't do anything, i just don't get any email reponse from the managment. My only idea at the moment....for every day i don't get any response, i double my email request compared to the day before. Until Nige's Postbox explode :D I will start with it tomorrow when the next suspension is coming.

I will write what kind of answer i get^^ until then i do it like fox, and say goodbye for the rest of this year.

I wish you all great christmas days and with your family and friends!!! And a happy new year of course!! Lets hope 2023 is a better year for us.

p.s: yeah i often need to use a translater, my english is fuckin bad. I hope some sentences make sense, when not...mhh it's your problem :D

Fussel, over and o
bod have done plenty , lip service, waste of time roadshow’s, condescending agm, nonsense announcements, bullshit timelines, winks, smirks, pushed large holder emojis, fucking arbitration, I don’t know how much more we could ask? Maybe we could give them some more PR if we want more action FFS

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Charbella

Regular
Urgent sell-offs of the Mining assets of COMINIERE deserve Justice. Some journalists have been recruited for the need of the cause. Let fear and panic leave Madam Deaconess ADÈLE KAYINDA Minister of State Minister of Portfolio. We demand Justice

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
But why invite us in the Battery council then? Or did anyone here have a other idea?
At the Melbourne presentation Nigel said that after being invited to join the battery council they never heard anything about it since.
He was puzzled by that.
But I got the impression the battery council is no longer a thing and has been replaced by the 'Republic of Zambia and DRC Battery Council' of which we have no part.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom