AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
:unsure: I wouldn't take it on face value just yet, not sure if this guy is referring to the meeting we've already seen. Yesterday he was anti IGF. At least I think so.

Today, Zijin retracted his case. He leaves the Congolese state with 15% purchased and 33 million. So, let's go back to square one. If really there was a buyer who wanted to buy at 150 million, it's time to tell Jules Alingete to go get him

Dickhead doesn't understand what first right of refusal means or what pre-emptive rights are...

Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Dickhead doesn't understand what first right of refusal means or what pre-emptive rights are...
None of them do, it's very frustrating the shit they argue about because it isn't valid in the context of the situation and the disinformation just gets spread wider and wider.
They get all up in arms about AVZ offering 15mil in 2019 or 2020 (if we even did offer this?) and don't understand that AVZ will negotiate a fair price based on market value. Next they'll be kicking and screaming if and when the new BFS ever comes out.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 1612

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Onthefm

Regular
None of them do, it's very frustrating the shit they argue about because it isn't valid in the context of the situation and the disinformation just gets spread wider and wider.
They get all up in arms about AVZ offering 15mil in 2019 or 2020 (if we even did offer this?) and don't understand that AVZ will negotiate a fair price based on market value. Next they'll be kicking and screaming if and when the new BFS ever comes out.
I just hope to christ that there is no official paperwork of the 15 mill offer or emails floating around. The optics would be shitful. And would be another miss calculation by our esteemed half truth telling management.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Onthefm

Regular
I just hope to christ that there is no official paperwork of the 15 mill offer or emails floating around. The optics would be shitful. And would be another miss calculation by our esteemed half truth telling management.
On that subject who was avz talking to regards the 150 mill made up of cash and avz shears or was that just more bulshit. Cheers

Reactions: 2 users
Klaus junior would have found and posted it already if it existed, I’m thinking.

Reactions: 3 users

Onthefm

Regular
On that subject who was avz talking to regards the 150 mill made up of cash and avz shears or was that just more bulshit. Cheers
If true there should be some sort of emails back and forth regards negotiations as it wasn't to long ago. which would be handy to be released to media right about now. if they exist.

9cardomaha

Regular
Surely these documents would be part of the ICC (which is public), anyone know how to get documents from the registry at the ICC?

cruiser51

Top 20

So this lady​

Ran the office of this guy

DRC: Jean Claude Bukasa Appointed New Security Advisor To President​

Published February 10, 2022

bukasa.jpg

President Félix Tshisekedi of DRC has appointed Jean Claude Bukasa as his new special advisor on Security replacing François Beya arrested last weekend for attempting to topple government.

Pending the end of the ongoing investigations and given the unavailability of François Beya, a new Special Advisor in Charge of Security to the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi has been appointed on an interim basis a source told Taarifa.

Jean Claude Bukasa, was notified on Tuesday, in a decision signed by Guylain Nyembo, Director of Cabinet of Félix Tshisekedi. Bukasa was François Beya’s deputy in charge of external security.

Guylain Nyembo reminds the new strongman of Tshisekedi’s security of the delicacy of the mission entrusted to him requires loyalty and self-sacrifice from him.

Little is known about this discreet man. But this securocrat, who specialized in cybercrime during a stay in Canada, seems in particular to have been chosen for his loyalty. He is an active activist in the Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS), the party of the Head of State. During the 2018 presidential campaign, he would be seen alongside candidate Tshisekedi in some provinces.

The controversy and rumors about the alleged coup d’etat in the DRC are taking more and more shape. The Presidency in a communication made on Tuesday February 08, 2022, by the spokesman for the Head of State, Kasongo Mwema Yamba Yamba, revealed there was a serious threat against national security and announced that the security services have serious indications attesting to actions against national security.

Last week Georges Kapiamba, president of the Congolese Association for Access to Justice (ACAJ) told local media in DRC that Beya was arrested for state security reasons.

“You cannot talk about [le coup d’état] without having something to link. When dealing with sensitive files, you must avoid trying to go into the smallest details. You have to give the information in a general way, that’s what is important. He is being held for an investigation that is linked to state security,” Kapiamba said.

However how reliable is Africa Intelligence?

Don't forget every man and his dog is running for cover.
It is a bit like musical chairs, nobody wants to be the one without proper protection.
Nobody wants to finish up in jail.

I think we haven't seen the end of the misinformation yet.
It seems the only one who I give some credibility is Jules A, the rest I don't trust as far as I can throw them.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
It doesn't really matter except that they can't even understand the concept that the lithium price has gone up tenfold and would have been worth next to nothing at the time.

Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 1612

So this lady​

Ran the office of this guy

DRC: Jean Claude Bukasa Appointed New Security Advisor To President​

Published February 10, 2022

bukasa.jpg

President Félix Tshisekedi of DRC has appointed Jean Claude Bukasa as his new special advisor on Security replacing François Beya arrested last weekend for attempting to topple government.

Pending the end of the ongoing investigations and given the unavailability of François Beya, a new Special Advisor in Charge of Security to the Head of State Félix Tshisekedi has been appointed on an interim basis a source told Taarifa.

Jean Claude Bukasa, was notified on Tuesday, in a decision signed by Guylain Nyembo, Director of Cabinet of Félix Tshisekedi. Bukasa was François Beya’s deputy in charge of external security.

Guylain Nyembo reminds the new strongman of Tshisekedi’s security of the delicacy of the mission entrusted to him requires loyalty and self-sacrifice from him.

Little is known about this discreet man. But this securocrat, who specialized in cybercrime during a stay in Canada, seems in particular to have been chosen for his loyalty. He is an active activist in the Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS), the party of the Head of State. During the 2018 presidential campaign, he would be seen alongside candidate Tshisekedi in some provinces.

The controversy and rumors about the alleged coup d’etat in the DRC are taking more and more shape. The Presidency in a communication made on Tuesday February 08, 2022, by the spokesman for the Head of State, Kasongo Mwema Yamba Yamba, revealed there was a serious threat against national security and announced that the security services have serious indications attesting to actions against national security.

Last week Georges Kapiamba, president of the Congolese Association for Access to Justice (ACAJ) told local media in DRC that Beya was arrested for state security reasons.

“You cannot talk about [le coup d’état] without having something to link. When dealing with sensitive files, you must avoid trying to go into the smallest details. You have to give the information in a general way, that’s what is important. He is being held for an investigation that is linked to state security,” Kapiamba said.

However how reliable is Africa Intelligence?

Don't forget every man and his dog is running for cover.
It is a bit like musical chairs, nobody wants to be the one without proper protection.
Nobody wants to finish up in jail.

I think we haven't seen the end of the misinformation yet.
It seems the only one who I give some credibility is Jules A, the rest I don't trust as far as I can throw them.
Agree, I feel like we just reply to everything false with the video of Jules.

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20

Lithium Gate: Alingete; AVZ had valued at $10 million for 1%, Cominiere sells at $2.2 million to Zijin, yes there was a sell-off​

December 13, 2022
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge

Dathcom is a joint venture made up of three partners for the exploitation of lithium in Manono in Tanfanyika; AVZ Australians with 60%, Dathomir (belonging to a Chinese citizen, Simon Cong) 15% and the Congolese State with Cominiere 25%, which gives 100%. from Dathcom.
AVZ, which owns 60%, with the authorization of the Congolese State, had carried out studies for the valuation of the deposits (valued at US$75 million, entirely spent by the Australian company). After the valuation study, AVZ had declared that 1% of the capital of Dathcom was worth US$10 million, all the partners of Dathcom, Dathomir and la Cominiere were notified by AVZ of the price of US$10 million per percentage.

La Cominiere, which represents the Congolese State in Dathcom, without valid reasons by its leaders, decides to sell 15% of the shares in the Manono lithium deposits, one of the richest in the world.
This decision is motivated by what, asks the question the general inspector of the IGF, Jules Alingete.

The reason for the sale of 15% of the shares of Cominiere put forward by the leaders of the company, was for the revival of the activities of the company which was stagnating. Remember that Cominiere was aware of AVZ's valuation study which gave US$10 million for 1% of the shares, so the 15% was worth US$150 million.

Although the valuation study already exists, that of AVZ recommended by the Congolese State which gives $10 million for 1%, the leaders of Cominiere have called on two other different firms to evaluate Dathcom's shares.
Strangely, the 2 firms give the same value to the decimal point, of $2,636,660 for 1%. What a coincidence that two unrelated firms all give the same valuation figure?
Jules Alingete talks about the magic of planning the predation of Congolese state property.

Despite the AVZ valuation study (serious people, according to the Inspector General of Finance) which gave $10 million for 1%, La Cominiere, with the approval of the portfolio ministry, sold 15% of the State's shares to only $2.2 million for 1%. So a total of 33 million $US than the 150 million $US of the value of the AVZ study, making the Congolese taxpayer lose the sum of 116 million $.

According to account statements in the possession of the IGF, the 33 million have disappeared from the coffers of the Congolese State.
On the expenditure of the 33 million which should be used for the revival of the company, the Cominiere defends itself thus:
  1. $6 million was paid to the two firms for their studies that lost $7.8 million of the value of 1% of Dathcom.
  2. $7 million paid to a commissioner who would have brought the buyer (the Chinese group Zijin).
  3. $2 million for the members of the administration of La Cominiere.
  4. The rest was squandered, nothing would remain in the state accounts according to the IGF report.
Government

Why is the Ministry of Mines silent, because the sale of State mining assets is also its responsibility. Is there a conflict between the ministers of portfolio and mines?

Did the ministry of the portfolio through its minister, H. E. Adèle Kayinda, give its authorization to Cominiere for this sale of 15% to the Chinese of Zijin, without consultation with its mining counterpart?
Quid in particular of the silence of the Ministry of Finance which should control and have the traces of the 33 million.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Best part of video
E641F18E-56D7-46F0-A34E-3F45534280F0.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

The Fox

Regular
Team AVZ,

It is with much regret that this will probably be my last post for a while as I now have to go to work (thanks Nigel) in the middle of bum fuck (no offense @MoneyBags1348 :ROFLMAO:) and I literally mean the middle of bum fuck :(

Imagine this, I will be in WA however extremely close to the SA and NT boarders!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all of your posts, funny, chest beaters, dummy spits and the extra threads set up by @BEISHA and @MoneyBags1348 ...Love em all and keep the faith, we can do this.

I leave you all with some ART, yes ART :)
View attachment 24245 View attachment 24246 View attachment 24247
View attachment 24248
keanu reeves lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2
So ya heard the good news I guess JAG, hence the escape to more fertile ground. Nothing going to happen regarding the registration of ML by CAMI until 2023. So do you need a guy on a barrow, shovel or spade by any chance ? I'd like to dig a few holes for some people. If so, DM me. 😁

Good luck keeping the ASX happy and AVZ in suspension Nigel. well done numb nuts.

See ya all in 2023 as well. 😁👍

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (the well wishes are not sarcastic BTW)

Cheers The Fox 🦊

PS. Thanks for the bullshit timelines Nigel, ya dickhead. 🙄

PPS. Funny looking back on previous posts just days after the initial suspension.

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-63694

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-64489

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-discussion-2022.78/post-66173

PPPS. I'm out of here till 2023, fighting the fight on Twitter. Seems to make some difference at least. Cheers lads. 👍😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

A little more information to add to your previous post on Jean-Claude Bukasa @cruiser51

13/12/2022​

After the resignation of Judge Batubenga, ASADHO Katende reminds President Tshisekedi of one of his promises in relation to the administration of Justice at the same time as an invitation to Special Councillor Jean-Claude Bukasa, addressed to the President of the Lubumbashi Commercial Court​

"President Tshisekedi had promised to punish anyone in his entourage who would use influence peddling to instrumentalize justice. We are waiting for his reaction to the denunciation of the judge of the Lubumbashi Commercial Court."

These words are from Jean-Claude Katende, human rights activist and president of the NGO ASADHO. They wrote them on Twitter in response to the resignation, through a letter addressed to the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi, Judge Laurent Batubenga, until then president of the Lubumbashi Commercial Court, denouncing "strong pressure from Master Peter Kazadi", to carry out seizures without an enforceable title for the benefit of the companies Octavia and NB Mining belonging to businessman

Executive of the UDPS, the ruling party, cited in this case of instrumentalization of justice at the expense of Katumbi, first by civil society organizations talking about the kidnapping of a bailiff and the death by stroke of the latter's wife and, then, by Judge Batubenga himself, lawyer Peter Kazadi denies everything en bloc.

Jean-Claude Katende undertook to emit by reminding President Félix Tshisekedi of his promises while the media reported a new element aimed at strengthening Judge Batubenga's version indexing power.

In its delivery on Tuesday, December 13, the very serious daily "Forum des As" mentioned an invitation to the Special Security Advisor, Jean Claude Bukasa, to Judge Batubenga, invited to present himself on the same date in the facilities of the Special Councillor's service located in the City of the African Union.

IMG-20221213-WA0002.jpg

AfricaNews has had access to a copy of this invitation and lets readers appreciate its content.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Bastards

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo Sama Lukonde Kyenge Meets with Special Representative of the Chinese Government on African Affairs Xu Jinghu​

2022-07-25

W020220725724324198135.png

On July 23, 2022 local time, Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Sama Lukonde Kyenge met with visiting Special Representative of the Chinese Government on African Affairs Xu Jinghu in Kinshasa.

Lukonde asked Xu Jinghu to convey his sincere greetings to Premier Li Keqiang. Lukonde said, the friendship between the DRC and China enjoys a long history.

…. in recent years, with the common care and promotion of the two heads of state, political mutual trust between the two countries has deepened and cooperation in various fields has yielded fruitful results.

The DRC thanked China for its long-term valuable support for the economic and social development of the DRC, and is willing to strengthen friendly communication and coordination between the two sides based on the principle of mutual benefit and win-win results and jointly push for new achievements in bilateral cooperation.

China is ready to take the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the normalization of bilateral relations as an opportunity to strengthen communication and synergy with the DRC, enhance political mutual trust, strengthen mutual support, deepen practical cooperation in various fields, and push bilateral relations to new heights

Those new heights obviously relating to Zigin ripping the DRC government off $120 million thanks to Cominiere

That’s some nice work boys

CBA4A9C3-4DAC-456B-A41A-2D576A3A1FDC.jpeg

1670930471323.gif

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users

Charbella

Regular
Shame on you Tommy, to stand with corruption!

Attachments

• 9FF7D8EE-1B9B-4B11-8387-17D7F09D8A1F.png
    9FF7D8EE-1B9B-4B11-8387-17D7F09D8A1F.png
    758.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Shame on you Tommy, to stand with corruption!
I can only see a headline - got a link pls Charbella?

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom