AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Sam, I’m not sure where the 18 months comes into the equation…. One of the things I look at is Nigel’s greed to get the best result for us…. simply as a byproduct of getting the best result for himself

Cominiere, Kayinda and Mupande all charged by the IGF (I think) and he’s the man in charge of cleaning up corruption

From memory surface rights fee has been calculated but not issued…. If only we could get get an honest answer on why from Nigel

Anyway…. I got this update today from LLL regarding their drill results and when it showed this diagram showing the size of Manono again , it just reminded me of what ever ownership deal happens we are still part owner’s of the biggest lithium tenement in the world

View attachment 24326

Edit…. I forgot to mention, that diagram of Manono is only the Roche Dure portion of the resource
From what I understand out of Jules press conference, he mentions the IGF doesn't charge people, neither is this his case or his investigation, but an investigation by his team of experts.
He mentions that the report of the investigation has been forwarded to the prosecutor of the Criminal Court and to the prosecutor of the Court of Cassation.

Essentially he explained what the IGF found and it is up to the prosecutors to run with the case from here on.
I believe, but don't kill me if I am wrong, that the Court of Cassation is involved, because the IGF experts found that a minister is involved in disposing of undervalued assets and the funds paid have disappeared.

One would expect that Felix would suspend a minister who is under a cloud of fraudulent behaviour, until such time it is proven through the courts that the minister is not guilty, but the DRC is the DRC and Felix support basis is not that great.

Regarding throwing the towel in the ring, after having been suspended for 8 months, or starting to attack the BoD is exactly what Cong and cohorts is trying to achieve, by spreading misinformation about what took place and is taking place, in an attempt to undermine the BoD.

People probably don't like to hear this, because they are utterly frustrated and are trying to shoot at everything that moves, exactly what Cong is trying to achieve.

How long will this go on?? I wish I knew, but I don't.
What I do know is that there is more Bullshit flying around at this moment on every possible media including the AFR, than the true storey.

This is my opinion.

Ah and don't forget the bloody tin!!

Btw, I'm not after a neck snapping overpriced Tesla, the speed limit in WA is 110 km/h ffs, what is the fun in achieving that in 1 second, it's even not enough time to get a stiffy.

So....
I'm after one of these:
1670988492353.png

You can sleep in it and invite dancing girls. ;)😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Sam, I’m not sure where the 18 months comes into the equation…. One of the things I look at is Nigel’s greed to get the best result for us…. simply as a byproduct of getting the best result for himself

Cominiere, Kayinda and Mupande all charged by the IGF (I think) and he’s the man in charge of cleaning up corruption

From memory surface rights fee has been calculated but not issued…. If only we could get get an honest answer on why from Nigel

Anyway…. I got this update today from LLL regarding their drill results and when it showed this diagram showing the size of Manono again , it just reminded me of what ever ownership deal happens we are still part owner’s of the biggest lithium tenement in the world

View attachment 24326

Edit…. I forgot to mention, that diagram of Manono is only the Roche Dure portion of the resource
And it doesn’t include the current drilling and results.
How about this, Nige call an EGM, lay ALL the fucking cards on the table and share holders vote whether to do a deal and lose nth CDL and start the mine build now for the rest or keep fighting the good fight for a few more years and probably get shafted by the crooks anyway!

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
Mils Tshibangu 🙄

IGF report on COMINIERE: Mills Tshibangu considers Jules Alingete's support for the sulphurous company "AVZ" incomprehensible​

The CEO of the Chat International group and communication expert, Mills Tshibangu

By the Editorial Board

Australia's series Cominière (state company) and AVZ Minerals Limited around the exploitation of Lithium continues to make headlines. The recent media release of Inspector General of Finance, Jules Alingete, in connection with investigations conducted by his services, about the partnership between AVZ and the Cominière did not leave indifferent the CEO of the Chat International group and a communication expert in the field of Mils Tshibangu Mines

In front of the press, Mils Tshibangu swept the conclusions of these investigations with a backhand.

According to him, these Financial Inspectors who conducted these investigations do not have a strong knowledge in the field of minerals.

"The Inspector General of Finance should have used a cabinet to carry out his investigations," said Mils Tshibangu.

He questioned himself: "I am surprised to see that Jules Alingete defends the interests of the AVZ in the conclusions of his investigations. Was it misled by the AVZ or for any other reason."

To support his thesis, Mils Tshibangu points out that in the IGF investigations, there is a mention of money that wasted after a so-called sale of the COMINIERE while his money is well housed at Rawbank.

The outburst of the IGF Jules Alingete on this astonished case Mils Tshibangu.

"Jules Alingete's attitude pushes me to ask myself a lot of questions and even the speed with which the CEO of Cominière and his few collaborators were arrested," he said.

Mils Tshibangu, far from his intention to defend the DG de la Cominière, would have liked him not to be stopped since his flight was not to be feared.

And yet, added the CEO of Groupe Chat International, some know that the Government of the Republic through the Ministry of State in charge of the Portfolio intends to withdraw the lithium operating permit from AVZ for non-compliance with the commitments made.

In this case (report of the GF investigations), he revealed, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio, Adèle Kayinda Mayina is quoted just because he wanted to defend the interests of the Republic.

"Jules Alingete should support the Minister of the Portfolio, who at the head of an adhoc commission, worked for the interests of the State on the instruction of the Head of State."

The report of this adhoc commission, said Mils Tshibangu, will be disclosed by the appointed person in the coming days.

We ask ourselves why the delay in dealing with MoP after the incriminating IGF report against her.

1670971716195.jpeg

Sama Lukonde & Mupande would be regarded as a “big fish” and MoP considered a “scapegoat” imo
So it’s possible the delay is due to needing more time to catch the bigger fish?

1670989257586.jpeg

I note that there are no Council of Ministers meeting minutes available on Govt sites for last week’s meeting - perhaps the meeting was postponed. Hoping that the finalised SEZ funding report will now be tabled at this week’s meeting. In my opinion this finalised report will be necessary for the the Manono SEZ announcement.

PS: Mils is the CEO of the local Kinshasa WhatsApp “Group Chat International” - Zijin employees / supporters could possibly be participating in this group. 🤔

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Almost nothing they've said has ever been accurate it's always along the lines of white lies propping up the share price or in this case protecting the company. Why don't they actually put voice to the reason for the hold up then? What has transpired with CAMI to justify this hold up? Is it the split tenement, what?
Arbitration does not impact the award for the ML doesn't mean shit without context.
I think the northern section of CDL is the delay.
The official line from CAMI is that they are still calculating the surface rights. While that is nonsensical Mupande can say and do whatever he wants. If AVZ had of given him some snacks it would have been completed in days. The fact that he has been fired by 2 different presidents and a replacement has been named yet he is still in control speaks volumes. Nothing is going to happen until he is replaced or decides to register the mining licence to try and take the heat from the IGF off him.

20221214_144235.jpg

20221214_144429.jpg

This has to be done by the book. I understand Tshisekedi not intervening directly yet. He is promoting that the rule of law must be followed which means that the correct processes with the independent investigators and organisations need to be completed. The good news is all of the facts are on our side and that is recognised in the IGF report.

From the AGM Question and Answer Session:

What happened after ML Decree, spurious yet we’re in suspension. What’s the main issue for ML – is it Dathomir, is Zijin ICC arbitration 15, dispute with exploration rights?

A: Lot of players in vogue here in country, lot of hatchet jobs being done – President had a bad view from being ill advised by detractors (e.g. we hadn’t done anything, didn’t have money experience, and were speculators). Detractors continuing, but slowly slowly we’re working to remove the blocks.

We knew Chinese would have a crack, but we did not expect parts of DRC government to be in on it?

A: Nor did we - “we thought it was gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way. We weren’t aware it was also elements of the government complicit. We can’t go into it, but rest assured those people are being turned over within meetings with real information is being shared, and people put on the spot.

Collusion between all those 3 – namely Zijin, Jin Cheng, CAMI?

A: That would be astute thought

Issue that a portion of mines directorate said we hadn’t done the work on the northern tenement area, and shouldn’t get the north?

A: That’s not within the mining code. So 13359 should be retained in its entirety – however the northern area may need to come under a separate exploration tenement, even though that’s not the established process. – We know who’s behind this (e.g. DG CAMI)

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
The official line from CAMI is that they are still calculating the surface rights. While that is nonsensical Mupande can say and do whatever he wants. If AVZ had of given him some snacks it would have been completed in days. The fact that he has been fired by 2 different presidents and a replacement has been named yet he is still in control speaks volumes. Nothing is going to happen until he is replaced or decides to register the mining licence to try and take the heat from the IGF off him.

View attachment 24334
View attachment 24335

This has to be done by the book. I understand Tshisekedi not intervening directly yet. He is promoting that the rule of law must be followed which means that the correct processes with the independent investigators and organisations need to be completed. The good news is all of the facts are on our side and that is recognised in the IGF report.

From the AGM Question and Answer Session:

What happened after ML Decree, spurious yet we’re in suspension. What’s the main issue for ML – is it Dathomir, is Zijin ICC arbitration 15, dispute with exploration rights?

A: Lot of players in vogue here in country, lot of hatchet jobs being done – President had a bad view from being ill advised by detractors (e.g. we hadn’t done anything, didn’t have money experience, and were speculators). Detractors continuing, but slowly slowly we’re working to remove the blocks.

We knew Chinese would have a crack, but we did not expect parts of DRC government to be in on it?

A: Nor did we - “we thought it was gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way. We weren’t aware it was also elements of the government complicit. We can’t go into it, but rest assured those people are being turned over within meetings with real information is being shared, and people put on the spot.

Collusion between all those 3 – namely Zijin, Jin Cheng, CAMI?

A: That would be astute thought

Issue that a portion of mines directorate said we hadn’t done the work on the northern tenement area, and shouldn’t get the north?

A: That’s not within the mining code. So 13359 should be retained in its entirety – however the northern area may need to come under a separate exploration tenement, even though that’s not the established process. – We know who’s behind this (e.g. DG CAMI)

Busy calculating how much snacks they could have bought ...

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

Meanwhile Tommy learning genders

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 2.49.46 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
I think the northern section of CDL is the delay.
If Roche Dure is a certainty with or without CDL then why won't Nigel just come out and say it ? I think that myth has already been dispelled. Zijin made it clear in their report back in May how they saw this playing out . The DRC corruptors are using Zijin's/Chong's play book .The Bottom line is the Chinese want the ML for both RD & CDL . IMO

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
In which case we are not to believe the mining licence decree announcement that stated this was to be renewed as an exploitation permit?
This one that AJN claims to have submitted an application for?
What a fucking mess of bullshit.
Anyway I'll shut up now.
Hi Sammael, if my memory served me correctly I remember Nigel saying we gave up or were going to give up the northern section thinking that’s what the president wanted. Then it turned out it wasn’t the case and we now want to keep it all.

• Thinking
  • Wow

Charbella

Regular
If Roche Dure is a certainty with or without CDL then why won't Nigel just come out and say it ? I think that myth has already been dispelled. Zijin made it clear in their report back in May how they saw this playing out . The DRC corruptors are using Zijin's/Chong's play book .The Bottom line is the Chinese want the ML for both RD & CDL . IMO

If we walk out with just Roche Dure and lose part of CDL to either Zijin or AJN, would you be happy with the outcome?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
If we walk out with just Roche Dure and lose part of CDL to either Zijin or AJN, would you be happy with the outcome?
If SH knew the ML for Roche Dure alone was guaranteed regardless of CDL it would put their minds at ease . Would do away with a lot of angst . Do away with the 100's of emails Nigel said they receive . Of course we still go for CDL . Fight for it to the death . Just tell SH Roche Dure is in the bag .With one sentence he can stop their suffering . How f--king simple can that be ? Unless of course it's BS . IMO

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

bloke383

Regular
I've mentioned it before , that if anyone else gets part of CDL , it will probably be Chinese owned/controlled , & they will do all they can to get to production before us & make it as hard as possible for us to get to production . The last thing we need is for a neighbour to be in competition with us . If we have done everything that is required of us to retain the whole tenement , we need to fight tooth and nail for it

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

wombat74

Top 20
I've mentioned it before , that if anyone else gets part of CDL , it will probably be Chinese owned , & they will do all they can to get to production before us & make it as hard as possible for us to get to production . The last thing we need is for a neighbour to be in competition with us . If we have done everything that is required of us to retain the whole tenement , we need to fight tooth and nail for it
I think we'd do OK with a 1 Billion + tonne high grade low strip resource .Plenty of buyers will come knocking .We already have contracts in place. CDL hasn't even been drilled yet . The Majors will circle . SH want to know their money is safe . Tell us Roche Dure is secured with or without CDL . Give SH holders some certainty . imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I've mentioned it before , that if anyone else gets part of CDL , it will probably be Chinese owned , & they will do all they can to get to production before us & make it as hard as possible for us to get to production . The last thing we need is for a neighbour to be in competition with us . If we have done everything that is required of us to retain the whole tenement , we need to fight tooth and nail for it
Every motherfucker is already moving in around us like vultures, so much for the perfect timing we had when ML was supposed to be expedited over 18 months ago. Half the pricks will be producing before us at this rate, just need a few duffel bags of cash to pay for some permits.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

whales

Regular
If SH knew the ML for Roche Dure alone was guaranteed regardless of CDL it would put their minds at ease . Would do away with a lot of angst . Do away with the 100's of emails Nigel said they receive . Of course we still go for CDL . Fight for it to the death . Just tell SH Roche Dure is in the bag .With one sentence he can stop their suffering . How f--king simple can that be ? Unless of course it's BS . IMO
The bullshit lies with the DG of Cami not issuing the surface rights and the blatant rubbish that MOP gets away with.
How do these 2 individuals have so much brazen control.?
Either they are protected from the Prime Minister to remain in office irrespective of actions and FT is powerless to do anything except through the courts.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Big day tomorrow guys & gals, I'm so excited!

We all get to be pissed off with Nigel & the BOD's all over again🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Hemicuda

Regular

Yup Christmas will come early, a bow wrapped around another bullshit announcement, and the card will read Dear shareholders merry Christmas and EAD

• Haha
  • Wow

Bin59

Regular
The DRC and Zambia are committed to pooling their efforts to manufacture electric batteries locally. The two countries through their Ministers of Foreign Affairs have just signed a memorandum of understanding this 13/12 on the sidelines of #USAfricaLeadersSummit22 .
@RDCongoMAE

1671012762385.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire

tonster66

Regular

What do you mean "all over again"

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
The YouTube video includes an English translation 👍

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
The YouTube video includes an English translation 👍

Felix went back home early, Kinshasa is flooding and he blames the climate, as you do, so now he is asking for damages.

Wow, wow, more snacks.

Sorry Felix, this is what you get if you do not nip fraud in the butt.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom