AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
Like many people here, I can't stop thinking about that shit situation. After a long walk with my dog at minus 10 degree and a lot of snow i get some fresh air in my head to think about our situation again. Some people here questioned me, and you have all the right to do it. So i want tell you something about me, before i start telling my thoughts. My area of expertise is human behavior, I am a psychologist, but currently working independently in the area of coaching , working with mental disorders every day was to hard for me and pushed me to my limits. Until May this year i was a multimillionaire and dreamed about a nice house and the chance to work what and when i want, to give my children all the time with their father they want or they needed. But at one point i lost the chance of some dreams, can't pay the 800-1200€ school expenses every month for the little half brother of my wife ( he struggled a lot and finaly found a privat school where he is happy, but his parents can't pay for it anymore). But i can't pay for it too after i reduced my contacts and have lock up my savings. Maybe you don't care, maybe i just need this to share some thoughts with people who can really understand the situation we are in. This whole thing is extremely emotional hard for me, I'm just a human with all feelings and no picture book investor. And for sure I invested in the wrong stock and the wrong place for this! Some people may laught about me now, because they are more emotionally flattened then me, but that's life, it's ok.

Just for all, i can't know the truth, we're all sitting in the same boat, and I invite each of you to argue with me, to contradict or to add your own knowledge, your experience when you talk directly with the managment or anything else. But I'm sure i dont have to say this, because this is the best forum i have ever found. The old hotcrapper days were brilliant too, but that's long gone.

One thing is true, the managment did not tell us everything about the dathomir/zijin problems. For sure they knew that dathomir broke the joint venture contract to give us the 60%, they knew that dathomir have claim their 15% but continued the 24% deal, they knew that zijin have 15% but still tell cominiere got the 25% left. They have hidden informations, but why?

-to protect us from a cheap takeover because they knew that the contract with dathomir can't be changed?

-to have the option to go on and raise cash at a better price?

-they knew the law is on their side?

ok well at this moment in the past that was not to much a problem i think, they did not knew what way dathomir will go and the zijin 15% was not ours. So I understand the managment. But I don't understand why we get no information what is the real problem with the Mining License, and why they say it is complete out of their control.

-is it the ownership issue? MMCS and cominiere no 10% left? So the jv contract cannot be fulfilled with the 10% cede to the DRC? that would be a big Problem, because it could take a long time to solve it, maybe longer as we can exist.

--> but the managment tell us the ownership dispute is not the problem for the ML. Truth or false?

-the problem that cami can't register the real ownership percentage? So we Still have 60% but can't fulfill the mining code at the moment, because of the 24% cath deal and must change this to 9% maximum?

-but with that scenario we can't fulfill the mining code again because we don't have enought money to build the mine? So we have to make pre payment offtake agreements with cath? But before this can happen we need to drill more for a 10MT 20/30 years life starting plant?

-only problem cami lost the calculator and the mining code is fulfilled?

--> that makes no sense, why would the DRC allow one person to loose so many money in taxes? The only reason i can find is that the DRC don't want AVZ and instead want it for their self to make a better deal with more percentages. But why invite us in the Battery council then? Or did anyone here have a other idea? The DG of cami need a real reason, how else should the prime minister explain that to the president anymore? We are in the 8 months of suspension and waiting since May 21 for the ML.

if it were one of these points i really can't understand our managment. Why would it be so hard to show us the path and give us some hope? it would take away so much fear from us. Because a few of us are really suffering, me included. Or is it only to not give our enemy any informations?

One thing that scared me a lot was the statement from nigel on a road show, that they will find another manono. because there is always a reason why you say certain things and develop your thoughts. experiences, feelings, situations that you are consciously or subconsciously exposed to. some thoughts can only be developed if some things happen. Thats why i ask myself....what happend that nigel get that thought and say it on a roadshow?? Or I'm just overinterpreting it? Because i had moments in my life in which i was wrong but i have made the experience in my work that even trivial sentences can contain a lot.

I'm at the point where I'm really scared that we might even lose the project to the crooks. After so many months a lot people still fighting against us instead of being happy about having a company that wants to start a great project with the help of the population. No president, no Prime Minister, no Minister of Mines, no Minister of Industry have shoot against the one who blocked us or show that they are on our side. But in the same time they talking with everyone about the battery facility or making deals.

But in the end i know i can't do anything, i just don't get any email reponse from the managment. My only idea at the moment....for every day i don't get any response, i double my email request compared to the day before. Until Nige's Postbox explode :D I will start with it tomorrow when the next suspension is coming.

I will write what kind of answer i get^^ until then i do it like fox, and say goodbye for the rest of this year.

I wish you all great christmas days and with your family and friends!!! And a happy new year of course!! Lets hope 2023 is a better year for us.

p.s: yeah i often need to use a translater, my english is fuckin bad. I hope some sentences make sense, when not...mhh it's your problem :D

Fussel, over and out! ❤️
Think you have too use more #%+*^^ in your Emails Fussel …Ben Cohen replied too mine .Keep poking the bear buddy .What pisses me off is that the BoD knew a long fight was coming ,got their ducks in a row but us poor SHs copped it sweet from the beginning …frozen out of assets worth $$$$ millions for some …few have been financially ruined ,but suck it up they’re doing it for our benefit

Wonder what catch phrase they are going into tomorrows announcement with ..maybe “We feel SHs pain” …Wishing the BoD a Merry Xmas below
627C9AC0-8A0E-4298-9488-FFE57F70EDDA.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Like many people here, I can't stop thinking about that shit situation. After a long walk with my dog at minus 10 degree and a lot of snow i get some fresh air in my head to think about our situation again. Some people here questioned me, and you have all the right to do it. So i want tell you something about me, before i start telling my thoughts. My area of expertise is human behavior, I am a psychologist, but currently working independently in the area of coaching , working with mental disorders every day was to hard for me and pushed me to my limits. Until May this year i was a multimillionaire and dreamed about a nice house and the chance to work what and when i want, to give my children all the time with their father they want or they needed. But at one point i lost the chance of some dreams, can't pay the 800-1200€ school expenses every month for the little half brother of my wife ( he struggled a lot and finaly found a privat school where he is happy, but his parents can't pay for it anymore). But i can't pay for it too after i reduced my contacts and have lock up my savings. Maybe you don't care, maybe i just need this to share some thoughts with people who can really understand the situation we are in. This whole thing is extremely emotional hard for me, I'm just a human with all feelings and no picture book investor. And for sure I invested in the wrong stock and the wrong place for this! Some people may laught about me now, because they are more emotionally flattened then me, but that's life, it's ok.

Just for all, i can't know the truth, we're all sitting in the same boat, and I invite each of you to argue with me, to contradict or to add your own knowledge, your experience when you talk directly with the managment or anything else. But I'm sure i dont have to say this, because this is the best forum i have ever found. The old hotcrapper days were brilliant too, but that's long gone.

One thing is true, the managment did not tell us everything about the dathomir/zijin problems. For sure they knew that dathomir broke the joint venture contract to give us the 60%, they knew that dathomir have claim their 15% but continued the 24% deal, they knew that zijin have 15% but still tell cominiere got the 25% left. They have hidden informations, but why?

-to protect us from a cheap takeover because they knew that the contract with dathomir can't be changed?

ok well at this moment in the past that was not to much a problem i think, they did not knew what way dathomir will go and the zijin 15% was not ours. So I understand the managment. But I don't understand why we get no information what is the real problem with the Mining License, and why they say it is complete out of their control.

-is it the ownership issue? MMCS and cominiere no 10% left? So the jv contract cannot be fulfilled with the 10% cede to the DRC? that would be a big Problem, because it could take a long time to solve it, maybe longer as we can exist.

--> but the managment tell us the ownership dispute is not the problem for the ML. Truth or false?

-the problem that cami can't register the real ownership percentage? So we Still have 60% but can't fulfill the mining code at the moment, because of the 24% cath deal and must change this to 9% maximum?

-but with that scenario we can't fulfill the mining code again because we don't have enought money to build the mine? So we have to make pre payment offtake agreements with cath? But before this can happen we need to drill more for a 10MT 20/30 years life starting plant?

--> that makes no sense, why would the DRC allow one person to loose so many money in taxes? The only reason i can find is that the DRC don't want AVZ and instead want it for their self to make a better deal with more percentages. But why invite us in the Battery council then? Or did anyone here have a other idea? The DG of cami need a real reason, how else should the prime minister explain that to the president anymore? We are in the 8 months of suspension and waiting since May 21 for the ML.

if it were one of these points i really can't understand our managment. Why would it be so hard to show us the path and give us some hope? it would take away so much fear from us. Because a few of us are really suffering, me included. Or is it only to not give our enemy any informations?

One thing that scared me a lot was the statement from nigel on a road show, that they will find another manono. because there is always a reason why you say certain things and develop your thoughts. experiences, feelings, situations that you are consciously or subconsciously exposed to. some thoughts can only be developed if some things happen. Thats why i ask myself....what happend that nigel get that thought and say it on a roadshow?? Or I'm just overinterpreting it? Because i had moments in my life in which i was wrong but i have made the experience in my work that even trivial sentences can contain a lot.

I'm at the point where I'm really scared that we might even lose the project to the crooks. After so many months a lot people still fighting against us instead of being happy about having a company that wants to start a great project with the help of the population. No president, no Prime Minister, no Minister of Mines, no Minister of Industry have shoot against the one who blocked us or show that they are on our side. But in the same time they talking with everyone about the battery facility or making deals.

But in the end i know i can't do anything, i just don't get any email reponse from the managment. My only idea at the moment....for every day i don't get any response, i double my email request compared to the day before. Until Nige's Postbox explode :D I will start with it tomorrow when the next suspension is coming.

I will write what kind of answer i get^^ until then i do it like fox, and say goodbye for the rest of this year.

I wish you all great christmas days and with your family and friends!!! And a happy new year of course!! Lets hope 2023 is a better year for us.

p.s: yeah i often need to use a translater, my english is fuckin bad. I hope some sentences make sense, when not...mhh it's your problem :D

Fussel, over and out! ❤️

Schemozzle (I hope you don’t mind me calling you that…. I give affectionate names to most people I have an affinity to…. Winenuts being one example when everyone calls him Wino…. TITS is another)

Anyway, I digress…. Most of the psychologists I know are more confused than anyone else funny enough

My partners father, also her brother and niece, and my son all got their degrees in psychology, and only her father worked in the field when he retired from his main job…. I still miss the sessions he put me under hypnosis (relaxation therapy he called it) as a result of the stress I put myself under when I started investing in shares.

Have you considered that you may be over thinking it…. If you were once a multi millionaire, then at one point you at least had a better life than more than 50% of the people of the world…. Look at Africans, Ukrainians, Indians, Pakistanis, Yemens, Iranians, Indigenous people, homeless people, wars, floods, bushfires etc and you’ll see life isn’t so bad.

As far as AVZ, things are looking better, we needed to raise capital at a higher price, we got a deal with CATH (If they broke it, which I doubt, that would be $20mil extra we have in the bank) and what I think might be the worst we have to cope with is the waiting to ownership sorted, the ML and then financing.

My only real issue aside from the corrupt Chinese entities and DRC politicians and pigs in the media is our exec’s arrogance toward shareholders which I’m not going to forget

I had to sell 20 thousand BRN shares yesterday to put some money in the bank and I hated doing it but life in the stock market isn’t easy

I hope you can battle on ok, especially for Christmas, and as I said to you a week or two ago in a private message, I appreciate all the information you have provided on this forum

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
bod have done plenty , lip service, waste of time roadshow’s, condescending agm, nonsense announcements, bullshit timelines, winks, smirks, pushed large holder emojis, fucking arbitration, I don’t know how much more we could ask? Maybe we could give them some more PR if we want more action FFS

Yup next round of performance rights will tie with 'successful outcomes of ICC arbitration'

SH's - But isn't that a given with our good legal title? Why get PR's for something that was already ours?

NF - *smirks* let me nip that in the bud right now, it required a lot of work from the BOD to successfully get the lawyers and us paid healthy salaries during the course of proving what we knew all along... *winks and gives Beisha the glad eye*

NF - Any other question's from online Ben?

Ben - Only ones asking if your AJN holding is a conflict of interest so no.

**despite every retail investor voting against PR's the BOD and their Soph mates have enough to carry the motion, NF gets more shares for free

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Fussel, over and out! ❤️
Rückblickend werden Sie eines Tages die Jahre des Kampfes als die Schönsten erleben
received_1414682025726206.jpeg

received_680647683509858.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
If the licence is tied in with ownership percentages (which I like many suspect it is) we can likely easily write of the next 18 months due to arbitration(s). Pretty fucking depressing thought, I only hope the politicians in DRC start to see some sense but there isn't much faith in this because many of them are set in their crooked ways. Mass disinformation campaign and now it's become political, the most dirty game of all especially in a jurisdiction like the DRC.
Can't believe anything management says because they are full of shit and any good news is always short lived due to a new flood of misinformation shortly afterwards. I will be amazed if we don't end up in involuntary suspension some time soon, you even have to wonder if this is what management are aiming for so that it is out of their hands.
Apologies for this post but this is what the realist in me is saying and unfortunately with AVZ this train of thought has always been most reliable.
I hope by some miracle it is different this time but it's all playing out as the reality we all hoped wouldn't happen so far.
Still no resolution to any of the major issues to date and management now talking about cost cutting in three monthly intervals.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Onthefm

Regular
Well, if thats a reliable timeline, I'm signing out until the new year. Then, I'm going to Italy for 6 weeks early February until late March.

I fully expect, the way this shit is turning out, to still be in suspension when I get back. Part of the trip is a 7 day cruise around the Med (not on the Costa Concordia)

I shall run around the ship naked if the ML is processed whilst on board. (Well, I'll probably do that at some stage, regardless)

If anyone has any other scenario, do tell
Don't forget to wack a pineapple on the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
If the licence is tied in with ownership percentages (which I like many suspect it is) we can likely easily write of the next 18 months due to arbitration(s). Pretty fucking depressing thought, I only hope the politicians in DRC start to see some sense but there isn't much faith in this because many of them are set in their crooked ways. Mass disinformation campaign and now it's become political, the most dirty game of all especially in a jurisdiction like the DRC.
Can't believe anything management says because they are full of shit and any good news is always short lived due to a new flood of misinformation shortly afterwards. I will be amazed if we don't end up in involuntary suspension some time soon, you even have to wonder if this is what management are aiming for so that it is out of their hands.
Apologies for this post but this is what the realist in me is saying and unfortunately with AVZ this train of thought has always been most reliable.
I hope by some miracle it is different this time but it's all playing out as the reality we all hoped wouldn't happen so far.
Still no resolution to any of the major issues to date and management now talking about cost cutting in three monthly intervals.
Ownership isn't the issue. All of the transfers happen after the licence is registered by CAMI. The issue is Jean Mupande having a sook that we didn't bribe him so that he can keep making it rain on his Jabba the Hut looking sugar baby.

Our focus should predominantly be on getting rid of Mupande imo

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Further to my post above about PR's the next time the BOD even think about putting their hands out for PR's it had better be for either achieving nameplate by XX date (not in 10 years either) or for maintaining production or profit levels for longer than 2 consecutive days.

As much as I hope not I also couldn't agree more. Best thing the BOD could do short term to cut costs would be a bloody pay cut

• Fire

Samus

Top 20
Ownership isn't the issue. All of the transfers happen after the licence is registered by CAMI. The issue is Jean Mupande having a sook that we didn't bribe him so that he can keep making it rain on his Jabba the Hut looking sugar baby.

Our focus should predominantly be on getting rid of Mupande imo
So what is the issue?
Thinking rationally ownership is the only issue that can be used to hold up calculation of the surface rights.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
So what is the issue?
Thinking rationally ownership is the only issue that can be used to hold up calculation of the surface rights.

Exactly, CAMI may be holding up the surface rights invoice because they simply don't know who's paying it, I'm sure we would have no issue or objections to paying it all as you would expect with our stance that we hold good legal title but there may be legal provisions that CAMI need to factor in.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Sam, I’m not sure where the 18 months comes into the equation…. One of the things I look at is Nigel’s greed to get the best result for us…. simply as a byproduct of getting the best result for himself

Cominiere, Kayinda and Mupande all charged by the IGF (I think) and he’s the man in charge of cleaning up corruption

From memory surface rights fee has been calculated but not issued…. If only we could get get an honest answer on why from Nigel

Anyway…. I got this update today from LLL regarding their drill results and when it showed this diagram showing the size of Manono again , it just reminded me of what ever ownership deal happens we are still part owner’s of the biggest lithium tenement in the world

A5D4E7EE-CCEA-4FB9-BF70-F50312B8C01A.jpeg

Edit…. I forgot to mention, that diagram of Manono is only the Roche Dure portion of the resource

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
So what is the issue?
Exactly, CAMI may be holding up the surface rights invoice because they simply don't know who's paying it, I'm sure we would have no issue or objections to paying it all as you would expect with our stance that we hold good legal title but there may be legal provisions that CAMI need to factor in.
Dathcom pay the surface rights. It really is as simple as Mupande doesn't like AVZ so the whole process stops. Joke of a system but we have to play the cards we are dealt.
20221214_123644.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20

Fussel, over and out! ❤️
Hang in there mate . I'm sure Nigel and team have a plan B in the way of a compromise if this continues to go round in circles. However while we still can we need to take it to these scumbags and fight for the best possible outcome . Nigel will know Share Holders are only going to put up with this shit for so long . No chance SH are going to allow all our money and time to run dry while the AVZ team drag the fight on and on until we don't exist . There will need to be a point well before the possibility of extinction when serious decisions will need to be made . The AVZ team do not have carte blanche over this matter . There would be f--king anarchy . Until then we need to trust in the AVZ teams approach . IMO

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20
Dathcom pay the surface rights. It really is as simple as Mupande doesn't like AVZ so the whole process stops. Joke of a system but we have to play the cards we are dealt. View attachment 24327

The future will tell us who is the real thief! Better, how to qualify the one who tries to fraudulently monopolize the future of an entire people?

Well that much is clear, you believe he is that entrenched in his position that he does not even need to justify his lack of progress on the matter?
I don't disagree I'm just going with the angle that he surely must need to justify this inaction somehow behind the scenes.

Seems to me he does sit there like king shit distribution snacks to the political elite through sale of state mining assets. AVZ has inadvertently kicked the hornets nest by being forced through ASX to do things by the books. Now it's a case of going through multiple arbitrations, a disinformation campaign from the elite who fear for their way of life and navigating a corrupt court system who can be paid off by the above and the Chinese to get the required results.
This all plays in well for the Chinese delay strategy of death of 1000 cunts.

Can't see a swift resolution unless Felix steps in, still no sign of that.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

The future will tell us who is the real thief! Better, how to qualify the one who tries to fraudulently monopolize the future of an entire people?

Well that much is clear, you believe he is that entrenched in his position that he does not even need to justify his lack of progress on the matter?
I don't disagree I'm just going with the angle that he surely must need to justify this inaction somehow behind the scenes.

Seems to me he does sit there like king shit distribution snacks to the political elite through sale of state mining assets. AVZ has inadvertently kicked the hornets nest by being forced through ASX to do things by the books. Now it's a case of going through multiple arbitrations, a disinformation campaign from the elite who fear for their way of life and navigating a corrupt court system who can be paid off by the above and the Chinese to get the required results.

Can't see a swift resolution unless Felix steps in, still no sign of that.

Yeah no doubt Mupande is talking all sorts of shit about AVZ behind the scenes to justify his actions. He can't just openly say we didn't bribe him. But ultimately the problem is CAMI being semi autonomous allows him to do what he wants.

Our best chance for a quick resolution is with Jules Alingete's public stance on the findings of the IGF report. Let's hope the prosecutors have the balls to do what's right and don't have an appetite for snacks. The Cominiere arrests are a very positive sign that justice will be done.

wombat74

Top 20
"This action (arbitration) does not impact the award of ML nor our ability to progress funding and development of the project." Ben Cohen 8/12/22.
However they also said ML on the 15/11 or pre Xmas . We wont know for sure if that's another load of BS until the close of trade 24/12 .
1670985821180.png

Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
"This action (arbitration) does not impact the award of ML nor our ability to progress funding and development of the project." Ben Cohen 8/12/22.
However they also said ML on the 15/11 or pre Xmas . We wont know for sure if that's another load of BS until the close of trade 24/12 .
View attachment 24328
Almost nothing they've said has ever been accurate it's always along the lines of white lies propping up the share price or in this case protecting the company. Why don't they actually put voice to the reason for the hold up then? What has transpired with CAMI to justify this hold up? Is it the split tenement, what?
Arbitration does not impact the award for the ML doesn't mean shit without context.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
So what is the issue?
I think the northern section of CDL is the delay.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
I think the northern section of CDL is the delay.
In which case we are not to believe the mining licence decree announcement that stated this was to be renewed as an exploitation permit?
This one that AJN claims to have submitted an application for?
What a fucking mess of bullshit.
Anyway I'll shut up now.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom