AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Team AVZ,

It is with much regret that this will probably be my last post for a while as I now have to go to work (thanks Nigel) in the middle of bum fuck (no offense @MoneyBags1348 :ROFLMAO:) and I literally mean the middle of bum fuck :(

Imagine this, I will be in WA however extremely close to the SA and NT boarders!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all of your posts, funny, chest beaters, dummy spits and the extra threads set up by @BEISHA and @MoneyBags1348 ...Love em all and keep the faith, we can do this.

I leave you all with some ART, yes ART :)
6.jpg
7.jpg
li 8.jpg

1670904780862.png

keanu reeves lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

BRICK

Regular
Team AVZ,

It is with much regret that this will probably be my last post for a while as I now have to go to work (thanks Nigel) in the middle of bum fuck (no offense @MoneyBags1348 :ROFLMAO:) and I literally mean the middle of bum fuck :(

Imagine this, I will be in WA however extremely close to the SA and NT boarders!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all of your posts, funny, chest beaters, dummy spits and the extra threads set up by @BEISHA and @MoneyBags1348 ...Love em all and keep the faith, we can do this.

View attachment 24245 View attachment 24246 View attachment 24247
View attachment 24248
Ill have number 2 thanks.

And an ML while youre at it.
Enjoy the bush

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I was just looking through some emails I sent to Robert Nichols (Benchmark Minerals) and AVZ. This one from February last year relates specifically to the Man with the Shrunken Head

Robert Nichols (Benchmark Minerals)

"Thanks for your email Rob, and apologies for missing your phone calls".... "Thank you for the Africa Battery Day presentation and also for the support you have shown AVZ Minerals"

"My biggest concerns are around the announcement of the new Prime Minister yesterday who I believe has been linked to corruption involving a Chinese entity"

"I also hold concerns that the Chinese have a strong relationship and influence with the DRC and may be attempting to thwart AVZ's progress in order to gain control over Manono; and concerns about the granting of AVZ's mining license (for reasons mentioned above) although the delay may be partly due to AVZ submitting an updated DFS"

I sent the same email to AVZ and this was their response

AVZ Minerals - Admin <admin@avzminerals.com.au> Feb 22, 2021, 2:49PM​

"This is a misnomer and false....The new PM is clean and without any implied corruption...."

"He was appointed as the MD of Gecamines to clean the company of corruption”.... "If the Chinese are trying to thwart our progress we have not seen it".... "Now we have a new PM who will form government in about a month, we are expecting a hard push to get what we want and have the project full permitted as soon as possible".... "With regards permitting.... it should be awarded in a timely manner.... The Optimised DFS is expected to be completed around the end of Q2/21"

I guess that's why I do my own research

Look forward to seeing you back @JAG.... even more so because @Winenut(s) might take your spot while your gone!!

1670905850161.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

Onthefm

Regular

Enjoy the bush
You'll need ml to afford number 2. But definitely something to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
I was just looking through some emails I sent to Robert Nichols (Benchmark Minerals) and AVZ. This one from February last year relates specifically to the Man with the Shrunken Head

Robert Nichols (Benchmark Minerals)

"Thanks for your email Rob, and apologies for missing your phone calls".... "Thank you for the Africa Battery Day presentation and also for the support you have shown AVZ Minerals"

"My biggest concerns are around the announcement of the new Prime Minister yesterday who I believe has been linked to corruption involving a Chinese entity"

"I also hold concerns that the Chinese have a strong relationship and influence with the DRC and may be attempting to thwart AVZ's progress in order to gain control over Manono; and concerns about the granting of AVZ's mining license (for reasons mentioned above) although the delay may be partly due to AVZ submitting an updated DFS"

I sent the same email to AVZ and this was their response

AVZ Minerals - Admin <admin@avzminerals.com.au> Feb 22, 2021, 2:49PM​

"This is a misnomer and false....The new PM is clean and without any implied corruption...."

"He was appointed as the MD of Gecamines to clean the company of corruption”.... "If the Chinese are trying to thwart our progress we have not seen it".... "Now we have a new PM who will form government in about a month, we are expecting a hard push to get what we want and have the project full permitted as soon as possible".... "With regards permitting.... it should be awarded in a timely manner.... The Optimised DFS is expected to be completed around the end of Q2/21"

I guess that's why I do my own research

Look forward to seeing you back @JAG.... even more so because @Winenut(s) might take your spot while your gone!!

View attachment 24249
Our enemies get snacks . Our AVZ team get high salaries and PR . Both sides are on the take in their own ways . 6 of 1 half doz of the other . Just tell the plebs what they need to hear . IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Team AVZ,

View attachment 24248
No4 …looks like Perths departure lounge …i be hesitant to go as well …i did 5yrs 4/1 construction @Burrow Island & Marandoo …leave it up too you younger fellas now dont worry No4 be in safe hands 🙏🤪🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Enjoy the bush
I get the feeling it aint the bush.....it's the fucking desert :oops:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Team AVZ,

View attachment 24248
Look at the bright side, you wont be alone,
The flies and beetles will keep you company.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
Team AVZ,

View attachment 24248
What the FUCK are you going to do out there JAG ? Warburton Road House selling pies and chips or something ?? FFS

At least the roads are safe from a Fucking KIA driver for a bit :ROFLMAO:

Sorry it had to come to this...🧑‍🌾

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
What the FUCK are you going to do out there JAG ? Warburton Road House selling pies and chips or something ?? FFS

At least the roads are safe from a Fucking KIA driver for a bit :ROFLMAO:

Sorry it had to come to this...🧑‍🌾

GLTAH
New mine build mate. I know I know, after 20 years of this you would think enough.....but I love a challenge and a great new developing culture (y)

1670910960896.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

tonster66

Regular
I'm starting here, I imagine it has no power or sway:

My wife works for a rather large bank and I know they don't enjoy things being taken to the ombudsman:

It cost them money for every complaint, plus the time to address it

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Team AVZ,

View attachment 24248

I’m guessing you’re the one in purple 😉

DBCE6FB3-80FD-4D58-97B3-DB1F1027F9AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
:unsure: I wouldn't take it on face value just yet, not sure if this guy is referring to the meeting we've already seen. Yesterday he was anti IGF. At least I think so.

Today, Zijin retracted his case. He leaves the Congolese state with 15% purchased and 33 million. So, let's go back to square one. If really there was a buyer who wanted to buy at 150 million, it's time to tell Jules Alingete to go get him

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It cost them money for every complaint, plus the time to address it

Exactly, they pretty much just gave people whatever they wanted even if it was a frivolous claim as it was cheaper than even having it get filed with the ombudsman.

Reactions: 2 users

https://libregrandlac.com/article/5405/rdc-:-l’igf--son-rapport-explosif-sur-la-gestion-de-la-gecamines

DRC: THE IGF, ITS EXPLOSIVE REPORT ON MANAGEMENT...
Image Post

DRC: THE IGF, ITS EXPLOSIVE REPORT ON THE MANAGEMENT OF GÉCAMINES

It is a real time bomb that constitutes the Summary of the Control Report of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) on the management of the General of Quarries and Mines (Gécamines), the largest mining company and pillar of the country's economy since independence.

Dated May 31, 2022, this 9-page document of which afriwave.comobtained a copy; traces a series of unforgivable irregularities that led to the loss of several hundred million US dollars at the expense of the country.

Long and very long led by Albert Yuma Mulimbi first as Director General (DG) then President of the Board of Directors (PCA) under Joseph Kabila of whom he remains one of the relatives, the management of Gécamines has still not been as "orthodox" as claimed. The extensive audit launched of management over the period 2010-2020 proved this on purpose.

Started in September 2021 when the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi, a few months rather was suffering from his desire to renegotiate the mining contracts signed during the two terms of his predecessor, Joseph Kabila; one could not expect a surprise. Moreover, the current Head of State would like a more comprehensive review of the entire mining sector to also be carried out.

In addition to the lack of generalized control, the synthesis of the Control Report of the General Inspectorate of Finance on the management of Gécamines targets in particular the conditions of sale or sale of Gécamines' mining assets for the benefit of private actors and, above all, the financial performance of a company regularly accused by NGOs of "selling Congolese minerals".

Some key figures
  • The turnover achieved by Gécamines partners between 2012-2020 amounted to US$35 billion, Gécamines received only US$564 million in terms of royalties.
  • Of Gécamines' advances to the state of the order of US$591 million, US$413 million is untraceable.
  • Of the $175 million doorstep of the Chinese contract, all $175 million remains untraceable.
  • Of total revenues of $1.9 billion, only $57 million was used for the Gécamines production tool.
  • While the legal debt was $44 million in 2020, Gécamines paid $97 million for lawyers' fees between 2016 and 2020.
  • La Gécamines sold its houses 1 bedroom + living room for $500, 2 bedrooms + living room for $750, 3 bedrooms for $1,000 and 4 bedrooms for $1500. In addition, 20% commissions were paid to a real estate agency.
  • In 1996, Gécamines held 45% of shares in the TFM (the largest copper mine), they were reduced to 17.5% in 2005.
  • In 2000, Gécamines had reserves of 35.3 million tons of Copper and 3 million tons of cobalt. In 2021, it has only 9.3 million copper and 1.4 million cobalt available.
As a bonus on board, we realize how much the country and its large and small companies have been bled by the predation regimes of the Alliance of Democratic Forces for the Liberation of the Congo (AFDL) and its heirs of the People's Party for Reconstruction and Democracy (PPRD) under the Kabila Laurent-Désiré and Joseph.

Because even if under Mobutu, things had not gone so far, under the Kabila; corruption and embezzlement of public funds reached their peak.

A second lesson, this explosive document makes it possible to understand how some political leaders of the time behaved like mercenaries by looting the country for their personal benefit and that of their families. This also explains the rearguard fight they are trying to wage today to escape all sanctions, including the legal proceedings that are imposed on them.

a credible source contacted parafriwave.comconfirms that "IGF investigations will continue until the end and that all those involved from far or near will be held accountable to the courts".

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users
:unsure: I wouldn't take it on face value just yet, not sure if this guy is referring to the meeting we've already seen. Yesterday he was anti IGF. At least I think so.

Today, Zijin retracted his case. He leaves the Congolese state with 15% purchased and 33 million. So, let's go back to square one. If really there was a buyer who wanted to buy at 150 million, it's time to tell Jules Alingete to go get him

Sam there is absolutely no question that
Molende Katshita is a corrupt arsehole

• Fire
Unfortunately these days writing a well versed letter to the editor gets you nowhere, outrage and public lynchings are the only way to achieve anything. How many people do you think read his last article compared to how many people knew that the correction hidden on page 10-ish of the physical print copy even existed?

This guy and the boatman are dutch ruddering their way down a river in neighbouring Congo and talking absolute shit, without everyone calling him out there would be zero consequences for his inaccurate, biased and factually completely incorrect 'journalism.'

Tommy R is an arrogant, self serving and piss poor excuse for a journalist.
Props for the Dutch Rudder reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Cominière case: National MP Papy Niango addresses an oral question with debate to the State Adele Kahinda

After the adoption of the National Assembly's work schedule for the March 2022 session, the saga around parliamentary control announced by speaker Mboso Nkodia Pwanga becomes clearer.

Opportunity for the elected deputy for Bandundu, Papy Niango, to address an oral question with debate to the Minister of State in charge of the Portfolio.

Adèle Kahinda Mayina will have to provide the plenary with explanations on the assets of the Democratic Republic of Congo here and there. In particular, the only elected representative of Bandundu/city would like to understand how shares of the Republic in the Cominière, a commercial and mining company, valued at nearly US$800 million, because of 30% of the capital, would be sold and delivered at less than 10% of its cost, or nearly $30 million, to be resold at nearly a billion dollars. Niango refuses to say more but says he waits firmly for the Princess on this issue that has been talked about in recent days and moves the worlds of business and politics.

Tino MABADA

Last edited:
  • Fire
Top Bottom