2.1 MB · Views: 69
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Hudnut

Regular
You care to elaborate Nells ?

I'll do it for her.

"The cha-cha-cha, is a dance of Cuban origin. It is danced to the music of the same name introduced by the Cuban composer and violinist Enrique Jorrin in the early 1950s. This rhythm was developed from the danzón-mambo."

:)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Sorry, can’t translate due to alcohol

Attachments

• 9C32963E-8F5A-43A2-AEB4-0C643D1989FF.png
    9C32963E-8F5A-43A2-AEB4-0C643D1989FF.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Mickdavo

Regular
Sorry, can’t translate due to alcohol
The Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric plant in the territory of Manono, province of Tanganyika (formerly greater Katanga) on the Luvua River, it is located 85 km from Manono-Kitolo next lithium mining site.

Built in 1933 under Belgian colonization, with a capacity of 54 MW, it should provide the electrical energy necessary for the tin mining industry by the company Congo Étain, which became Zaire Étain, currently Cominière.

The Mpiana-Mwanga power plant has been shut down since 1982 following the closure of the tin plant for which it was intended.

The plant should be rehabilitated very soon by the Australian company AVZ Power, a subsidiary of AVZ Minerals which should start the exploitation of lithium in 2023. AVZ Minerals would reduce its electrical energy expenses by 90%, which could go from $0.42/kwh current with the 16 kW solar plant supported by diesel electric generators. at $0.3 with the use of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric power plant.

In 2021, AVZ Minerals signed an agreement with the Ministry of Water Resources and Energy of the Democratic Republic of Congo for its rehabilitation.

According to the director of AVZ Minerals, Nigel Ferguson, the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric power plant will be carried out in two phases:

1. By the production of 18 MW with the revival of two turbines.
  2. Then the expansion of the existing plant, which will reach 54 MW of its maximum capacity with 6 turbines.
A deposit estimated at 400 million tons of lithium ore at 1.6%, should be exploited for a period of 20 years for the production of lithium-ion batteries, essential for electric vehicles.

AVZ Minerals is expected to produce about 700,000 tons of lithium per year.

As for the construction of the plant, the rehabilitation work of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric power plant is only waiting for the Kinshasa operating permit, whose final feasibility study was transmitted several months ago to the central government which should decide.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users
imo I think they have a clear runway out of this mess now and will be trading prior to roadshows and agm. obviously announcements of key outcomes via the asx, whereas the roadshows is an opportunity to provide more colour on the outcomes, journey, and of course answer the many questions. I think the company owes it to the shareholders to provide direct and personable explanations of what has gone on and the roadshows will serve this purpose, they have a lot of trust to rebuild. The more I think about it, the more optimistic I am of trading within the next 2 weeks. hopefully its not just wishful thinking.

Jason, I know a lot here are hopeful and like your post. I’m probably going to appear controversial and possibly negative but I see things differently.

Hope I’m wrong, but it’s just too close to the AGM for me not to be suspicious and if they let us down, I doubt there would be many here who actually have what it takes to put them under the hammer and keep them there, and not back down if the executive team (Nigel in particular) shut down the hard questions and move on.

I’ve seen different management’s do it, it’s been done to me at two different AGM’s and you have to be ready for it because all management teams are experienced in this and I can tell everyone here it’s a little harder to stop them in their tracks and get the whole truth out of them than many think.

I have to say that any other time I would be more positive and optimistic, it’s just the AGM aspect that makes this hard for me to swallow

@BEISHA you will be first up mate, I’m just saying…. be prepared

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Jason, I know a lot here are hopeful and like your post. I’m probably going to appear controversial and possibly negative but I see things differently.

Hope I’m wrong, but it’s just too close to the AGM for me not to be suspicious and if they let us down, I doubt there would be many here who actually have what it takes to put them under the hammer and keep them there, and not back down if the executive team (Nigel in particular) shut down the hard questions and move on.

I’ve seen different management’s do it, it’s been done to me at two different AGM’s and you have to be ready for it because all management teams are experienced in this and I can tell everyone here it’s a little harder to stop them in their tracks and get the whole truth out of them than many think.

I have to say that any other time I would be more positive and optimistic, it’s just the AGM aspect that makes this hard for me to swallow

Keep 'em on their toes and fly the flag there Bags ;)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Keep 'em on their toes and fly the flag there Bags ;)
Nuts as far as announcements, I think the one we need to get us out of suspension is that CAMI has determined our mining and exploration rights and we are now able to pay the fee.

I remember last December when our PR ran out and was due for renewal that I was concerned at not hearing anything about it. I’m not sure about the details around renewing the license (a question for @obe wan) all I think it is for 5 years and exploration (drilling etc) needed to be ongoing which it was…. Again clarification from @obe wan or someone else would be helpful to this question.

Second to that is we want clarity, no make that confirmation around Dathomir, Cominiere and Zigin ownership issues so the market can regain confidence

After that it’s the ML, BFS, FID and Financial Close matters to deal with followed by CATH and upgraded DFS etc

I’m still sorry we didn’t manage to get you nominated as a director as it seems you invested around the same amount in shares as they have

Always a pleasure chatting with you! 😉

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20

Mate we will know if we are f--ked or not after the first road show in Perth . If they have any doubts then we are f--ked . It's as simple as that . By the time the Road Show hits the East Coast the cats out of the bag . No room for spin now what's so ever . I'm a little excited and relieved . 2 weeks to go before we know our fate . Lets see what we have .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Mate we will know if we are f--ked or not after the first road show in Perth . If they have any doubts then we are f--ked . It's as simple as that . By the time the Road Show hits the East Coast the cats out of the bag . No room for spin now what's so ever . I'm a little excited and relieved . 2 weeks to go before we know our fate . Lets see what we have .
If it's bad why go to 4 more road show events after Perth and get hammered over and over again. If Perth event doesn't have good news the next events will be progressively more hostile in my opinion. I do think though that we will still be suspended and are asked to hang on and it is mostly a PR road show calming the larger shareholders to prevent a revolt at the AGM. How I love to be wrong.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
C

ChrisU

@MoneyBags1348 it is all bullshit from CAMI ghost-head. When AVZ submitted its application for mining license the ‘clock’ is suspended on the expiry date for PR as per Mining code. And the lodgement was well ahead by about 6 months from expiry date.

I support you in asking hard questions at the next AGM.

We could all make a list of questions here.

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
If it's bad why go to 4 more road show events after Perth and get hammered over and over again. If Perth event doesn't have good news the next events will be progressively more hostile in my opinion. I do think though that we will still be suspended and are asked to hang on and it is mostly a PR road show calming the larger shareholders to prevent a revolt at the AGM. How I love to be wrong.
Mate that's my point . Why would they tour the country to tell us we are screwed (without telling us we are screwed) ? Spin will not work . Optimism will not work . Hard facts will only work . Personally if I was CEO and I was not 100% certain of a good outcome there is not a hope in hell I would be doing a Road Show around the country . And not answering direct questions wont cut it .

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

solo

Regular
Mate that's my point . Why would they tour the country to tell us we are screwed (without telling us we are screwed) ? Spin will not work . Optimism will not work . Hard facts will only work . Personally if I was CEO and I was not 100% certain of a good outcome there is not a hope in hell I would be doing a Road Show around the country . And not answering direct questions wont cut it .

They sent out invitations on Friday evening (after 9am Kinshasa time). It seems Perth office got a command from Congo based on some positive outcome. I would be really surprised if there is no market announcement tomorrow morning. Otherwise I don't see any sense in all this..

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

oxxa23

Regular
Yep, I'm calling good news this week...

Fuck I hope so anyway

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20

Hi Money

You dont need to prepare me for what goes on in AGMs, you might remember when we were having our jousts before bromance set in , that i said AGMs / Roadshows were a complete waste of time ( lip service ), that i only acknowledged concrete ASX announcements cause thats all you can pin on the BOD.

I am no shrinking violet, got my eyes wide open that lip service will probably happen again, but i will give it a crack never the less for the benefit of the forum...... having been to many AGMs in the past, you will only have a opportunity to ask 5 questions maximum, which is why only the most crucial / pertinent questions can be offered up as i mentioned before.

Really appreciate the questions you have suggested, but it needs to be trimmed down to the nitty gritty.

I will colate the questions you offered up on the other thread ( Questions to ask Nigel ), compare them to the questions i have in mind, then we will refine and i will go into battle mode come the AGM in November.

Now the decision to make here is, do i ask the questions in " QUESTION TIME " or do i do a meet and greet with Nigel / BOD after the AGM has concluded and catch them off guard whilst they are having a brisky ?

hulk-hogan-listening.gif

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
They sent out invitations on Friday evening (after 9am Kinshasa time).
hope it’s a good news 🙏
but the invitation was dated 12th Oct that was Wednesday.

Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
The Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric plant in the territory of Manono, province of Tanganyika (formerly greater Katanga) on the Luvua River, it is located 85 km from Manono-Kitolo next lithium mining site.

Built in 1933 under Belgian colonization, with a capacity of 54 MW, it should provide the electrical energy necessary for the tin mining industry by the company Congo Étain, which became Zaire Étain, currently Cominière.

The Mpiana-Mwanga power plant has been shut down since 1982 following the closure of the tin plant for which it was intended.

The plant should be rehabilitated very soon by the Australian company AVZ Power, a subsidiary of AVZ Minerals which should start the exploitation of lithium in 2023. AVZ Minerals would reduce its electrical energy expenses by 90%, which could go from $0.42/kwh current with the 16 kW solar plant supported by diesel electric generators. at $0.3 with the use of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric power plant.

In 2021, AVZ Minerals signed an agreement with the Ministry of Water Resources and Energy of the Democratic Republic of Congo for its rehabilitation.

According to the director of AVZ Minerals, Nigel Ferguson, the rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric power plant will be carried out in two phases:

1. By the production of 18 MW with the revival of two turbines.
  2. Then the expansion of the existing plant, which will reach 54 MW of its maximum capacity with 6 turbines.
A deposit estimated at 400 million tons of lithium ore at 1.6%, should be exploited for a period of 20 years for the production of lithium-ion batteries, essential for electric vehicles.

AVZ Minerals is expected to produce about 700,000 tons of lithium per year.

As for the construction of the plant, the rehabilitation work of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric power plant is only waiting for the Kinshasa operating permit, whose final feasibility study was transmitted several months ago to the central government which should decide.

Kiki Kienge on Twitter.png

AfricanMining on Twitter.png

Kiki Kienge on Twitter !.png

AfricanMining on Twitter !!.png

AfricanMining on Twitter !.png

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

its-like-a-sauna-in-here-frank.jpg

Sure is Kramer, Hotter than a Pineapple Pizza with Chili's on Top 🌶️ :eek: 🍍 :oops:

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom