That about sums up forums. I’m hoping for a degree of decorum

Reactions: 2 users
C

ChrisU

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Bonsoir

Regular
This new “emerged“ sounds a lot like that hotcrapper dickhead loser gareth78, if he does hold its probably the smartest thing it will achieve in his lifetime.
Pure fluke.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bonsoir

Regular
People may not like Gareth78 sledging, but it’s healthy respite from the 4 months of up ramping.

And i hazard a guess Obe wan would be quietly relishing the hygiene applied by his foe.

I suggest we all focus on the stock and not succumb to the temptations of doxxing. All these long term holders are intertwined in one way or another and it leads no less to the company itself is my apprehension
You can defend him as much as you like, he is a twat of the highest order….even simple in a strange way…. he has a writing style similar to yours…uncanny one would say.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Modo

You can defend him as much as you like, he is a twat of the highest order….even simple in a strange way…. he has a writing style similar to yours…uncanny one would say.

Attachments

• D8BCCCE3-28AD-4103-9DA2-12F361CCF1CF.jpeg
    D8BCCCE3-28AD-4103-9DA2-12F361CCF1CF.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Haha

Bonsoir

Regular
Oh is that you gareth

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
C

ChrisU

You can denigrate him as you like, but I recall he was first to point out Nigel contradicting “the engineers” on a AVZ timeline 18 versus 24 months at a pub conference in Perth.

It pays to listen to ‘trolls’ for balance otherwise you have an incestuous echo chamber and further, sycophancy around assumed key shareholders (company shills) who may dispense insights not regularly available.

Latest is mining license on Monday and the yanks are climbing onboard…

• Fire

Modo

Bonsoir

Regular
You can denigrate him as you like, but I recall he was first to point out Nigel contradicting “the engineers” on a AVZ timeline 18 versus 24 months at a pub conference in Perth.

It pays to listen to ‘trolls’ for balance otherwise you have an incestuous echo chamber and further, sycophancy around assumed key shareholders (company shills) who may dispense insights not regularly available.

Listen to a troll for balance..can’t be serious surely.
l will be reporting your post for your incestuous comments, not needed here or elsewhere.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Your thoughts are well considered but continuous disclosure rules are quite simple and rigorous about what’s to be disclosed and the test is also not just ‘aware’ but ‘ought to know’.

These are two test questions ASX asks companies to consider on whether to disclose information on events that possibly can affect the project’s material progress:

(1) “Would this information influence my decision to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price?”
(2) “Would I feel exposed to an action for insider trading if I were to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price, knowing this information had not been disclosed to the market

There’s a lot more. Sections 6&7 show how rigourous the ASX is asking a company to be in being objective.

Back in 2017 under Gary Steinepreis (Steinepreis brother a top corporate lawyer) the MMCS1 claim was announced. This affected the share price after release. I held on having checked that administrative appeals in DRC jurisdiction are endless. And decided to buy more. The right decision retrospectively.

Hence DRC either wants you or they don’t. They decide. It was clear AVZ was wanted for its geological expertise

In late April, early May 2022, before any ASX announcements on subject there was social media speculation on AVZ conflicts with JV partners. The share price dropped from around a dollar towards 70cps, oscillated before and after Decree announcement then suspension less than a week later set it at 78cps.

The thing about the decree announcement is that it came out embedding an address on media speculation. IWe can not see clearly market reaction to AVZ views on Media speculation to share price because a very positive ministerial decree for mining license was also announced. The decree however did mention a change in zoning for the 13359 tenement but this was still for Dathcom’s licensing. Sometimes people consider such announcements on decrees as fluff announcements they are not quite material in the same way as saying “we’ve got it the license, stupid” and will sell into this news. Hence why I say it’s not clear to attribute cause of share price collapse.

I consider the dramas with JV partners more material than the MMCS1 claims and yet AVZ treated as speculation.

I just know that if I had known about the the dramas officially from AVZ as early as Dec -January 2022 (Dathomir attack) I would have taken some shares off the table and assess and obsess over the degree of materiality.

And I’m not sure where the Sp was in January will be visiting us again near term. We will need blockbuster announcements to weather the reputation fall out after 4 months of suspension.
You raise some valid points but again I think the focus should be on the validity of the claims made by other entities when assessing whether AVZ needed to disclose them and that shouldn't be swayed by the financial outcomes of shareholders in my opinion.

Generally speaking just because a share price goes up doesn't mean management have acted legally and just because a share price goes down doesn't mean management have acted illegally. Share prices can be manipulated in both directions.

Keep your sights on the jungle and not just the trees.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

Listen to a troll for balance..can’t be serious surely.
l will be reporting your post for your incestuous comments, not needed here or elsewhere.
I thought you might understand what I mean. Troll is any contrary view by a percieved outsider to a self defined inside group

You want to decide what is legitmate and censor constructive discussion? I’ve already noted the ASX pdf on continuous disclosure has been ‘disappeared’. Whoever has colluded on that is just repressive and fails the public interest.

Currently I see way too much upramping by some long term holders: All the hyperventilating on AVZ sentiment is unnecessary, the subtext is often something like this and is insulting to retailers with less experience and knowledge in the company:

“New deep pockets are going to save AVZ with one blockbuster erected after another while little lamb retail along with clueless asx 2/300 funds are the dummies - so don’t get caught in the rip, Hold on or top up.”

Just remember the Langford spell 2017/18 to know what I’m talking about.

C

ChrisU

You raise some valid points but again I think the focus should be on the validity of the claims made by other entities when assessing whether AVZ needed to disclose them and that shouldn't be swayed by the financial outcomes of shareholders in my opinion.

Generally speaking just because a share price goes up doesn't mean management have acted legally and just because a share price goes down doesn't mean management have acted illegally. Share prices can be manipulated in both directions.

Keep your sights on the jungle and not just the trees.
The validity of claims is part of it. But it’s not the sole criteria.

Share price is another aspect to decide quantitatively on any detriment realised, between not knowing because a company didn’t disclose X and knowing (to some decisive degree) when a company discloses something about X.

It’s in continuous disclosure rules for ASX. Read it, it tells you how hard the test is to evade. I was surprised how the objectivity is preserved. Smart lawyers put it together

<snip>
Can you elaborate? Replacing an existing investor on the register? Replacing a planned investor (I.e. CATL). Scooping up a shit-tonne of shares on-market?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Fuck me

I may as well go back to the Crapper

1662282683933.gif

1662282692864.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
So a troll comes in and everybody wastes their time replying to it? This is why I left the crapper. I’m going to be reporting this troll and I suggest you all do the same. Otherwise this will rapidly become the next crapper. It has already transformed into that today. I would prefer to keep this forum free of such scum. What do you all think, have you had enough of this troll?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Bin59

Regular
The power of three … 😉

1662284994323.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
Has anyone found the minutes of the recent council of ministers meeting held on Friday - they're usually out by now … @Frank?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Hey @BEISHA stop laughing at my posts, I’m trying to get ready for bed!! By the way, do you think if we just talk amongst ourselves, you know who will go away? …. Upon reflection, I know very well it’s not nice to encourage others to team up against someone, and so I apologise for that last sentence…. it’s just that it’s not all that hard to pick a troll (and other others who support the troll) and when there appears to finally be some positive news on the horizon and someone starts trying to draw attention to something that happened nearly a year ago, and has to reply to every post, well you don’t need me to join the dots. So…. now what I have successfully done here, is go back in time and edit (make changes) to this post, and then go forward in time to Rediah’s post and follow his advice and put said troll on ‘ignore’ thus fully solving this predicament. Ah those days spent drinking mushroom coffee have come back to me, once more allowing me to bend the space - time continuum

Attachments

• 219305F2-B51B-40CB-B300-DEF201F8BDA8.jpeg
    219305F2-B51B-40CB-B300-DEF201F8BDA8.jpeg
    998.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom