AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Sammael

Thank you for your detailed post. Firstly I guess the question as to whether you are a glass half full or half empty type of fella has now been cleared up šŸ˜

You are correct, every bit of info or feedback normally comes with a caveat of ā€œapparently, or maybeā€ and so on. Iā€™m sorry thatā€™s a problem for you. I too will only be 100% satisfied once AVZ announcements are issued and provide the information we are all waiting on. (Yet funny how the announcements are not always 100% correct BTW.)

What would you like me to do in the interim? Not try to seek out information? Maybe these forums should not exist in your world, or people should only discuss the companyā€™s announcements only and be banned from providing any non-sanctioned or unconfirmed information?

Talk about damed if you do and damed if you donā€™t. Some people are doing there best to dig up more information for our benefit, particularly considering bugger all comes from AVZ. Even AVZ lawyers get asked to remove Tweets by AVZ as they want no info going out to provide any advantage to the various parties attacking in recent months. So those of us who are suitably invested and motivated have no choice but to go digging and hunting for information on the ground. Some of us are not happy with the amount of information in the official AVZ announcements and want more.

Maybe itā€™s just best that you only focus on the company announcements (which are overflowing with detailed information) if that makes you feel more comfortable and put anyone like me providing unsubstantiated feedback on ignore.

You seem upset that any feedback is not detailed enough, or doesnā€™t have a confirmed source or is vague. This is a PUBLIC forum Sam, what do you expect? documents? sworn statements? an ABC news reel?

We are all trying to survive this debacle in our own way and sometimes I can give myself and others (accept your apparently) some comfort that things are going to be ok, or conversely if the wheels have fallen off, either way itā€™s better than doing nothing and complaining about the quality and accuracy of information provided at various times that can and has changed unexpectedly thereafter, and changed of course for AVZ management and their lawyers, who then need to pivot to the next challenge.

Just when management think everything is completed and we should be out of suspension in 4 or 5 days, another challenge presents itself and people like me who provided feedback that is accurate at the time all look like dick heads. You say to yourself why did I bother? and more so after reading your post.

So going forward Iā€™ll still provide the best feedback I can secure, Iā€™ll still put caveats on the information, there wonā€™t be a any documents and names to share regarding the source of information and thereā€™ll be no guarantees that information wonā€™t change after itā€™s been shared.

If that doesnā€™t work well for you, I get it. Up to you if you want to read my posts, keep complaining or put me on ignore, take some comfort that at least you can control all those actions which are at your disposal in view of not being able to control the type of information and confirmations you want.

Over the last week Iā€™ve added to my connections and been able to secure additional lines of communication as to whatā€™s going on in the DRC. I will have to consider how to frame current feedback or maybe itā€™s best to just reiterate that Iā€™m very confident that everything is sorted, all issues have been resolved and in favour of AVZ. A timeline to out of suspension has been discussed, but since previous timelines have not been correct, Iā€™ll keep my power dry on the exact date which should make you happy, if thatā€™s possible.

I look forward to reading the AVZ announcements confirming everything is sorted and ML has been issued, just like you. šŸ˜

Cheers The Fox šŸ¦Š
I agree with you about 100% on all that Fox except the parts that are personal. Don't get me wrong, I have hope, nothing but hope at this stage along with everyone else. Just pointing out some of the problems in relation to the situation and in particular to predictions given the situation.
And while in reply to you, the above post is a generalised view and should be taken in that context.
Things are happening no doubt, let's hope they amount to something before we're all driven mad by the constant curve balls, rampant speculation and lack of official company news in the meantime. šŸ¤ž
Hopefully we can watch the epic saga of how all this really unfolded one day on the avz funded 100" oled in vivid and stunning detail.

Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Your thoughts are well considered but continuous disclosure rules are quite simple and rigorous about whatā€™s to be disclosed and the test is also not just ā€˜awareā€™ but ā€˜ought to knowā€™.

These are two test questions ASX asks companies to consider on whether to disclose information on events that possibly can affect the projectā€™s material progress:

(1) ā€œWould this information influence my decision to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price?ā€
(2) ā€œWould I feel exposed to an action for insider trading if I were to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price, knowing this information had not been disclosed to the market

Thereā€™s a lot more. Sections 6&7 show how rigourous the ASX is asking a company to be in being objective.

Back in 2017 under Gary Steinepreis (Steinepreis brother a top corporate lawyer) the MMCS1 claim was announced. This affected the share price after release. I held on having checked that administrative appeals in DRC jurisdiction are endless. And decided to buy more. The right decision retrospectively.

Hence DRC either wants you or they donā€™t. They decide. It was clear AVZ was wanted for its geological expertise

In late April, early May 2022, before any ASX announcements on subject there was social media speculation on AVZ conflicts with JV partners. The share price dropped from around a dollar towards 70cps, oscillated before and after Decree announcement then suspension less than a week later set it at 78cps.

The thing about the decree announcement is that it came out embedding an address on media speculation. IWe can not see clearly market reaction to AVZ views on Media speculation to share price because a very positive ministerial decree for mining license was also announced. The decree however did mention a change in zoning for the 13359 tenement but this was still for Dathcomā€™s licensing. Sometimes people consider such announcements on decrees as fluff announcements they are not quite material in the same way as saying ā€œweā€™ve got it the license, stupidā€ and will sell into this news. Hence why I say itā€™s not clear to attribute cause of share price collapse.

I consider the dramas with JV partners more material than the MMCS1 claims and yet AVZ treated as speculation.

I just know that if I had known about the the dramas officially from AVZ as early as Dec -January 2022 (Dathomir attack) I would have taken some shares off the table and assess and obsess over the degree of materiality.

And Iā€™m not sure where the Sp was in January will be visiting us again near term. We will need blockbuster announcements to weather the reputation fall out after 4 months of suspension.
Mate AVZ has been one of the most scrutinized on the ASX for years. You donā€™t think muppets like yourself havenā€™t been on the blower to ASIC trying to get the company in the shit the last 4 months? They obviously complying to the rules. Would I like more info? Who wouldnā€™t! But Iā€™m confident AVZ playing by the rules

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I agree with you about 100% on all that Fox except the parts that are personal. Don't get me wrong, I have hope, nothing but hope at this stage along with everyone else. Just pointing out some of the problems in relation to the situation and in particular to predictions given the situation.
And while in reply to you, the above post is a generalised view and should be taken in that context.
Things are happening no doubt, let's hope they amount to something before we're all driven mad by the constant curve balls, rampant speculation and lack of official company news in the meantime. šŸ¤ž
Hopefully we can watch the epic saga of how all this really unfolded one day on the avz funded 100" oled in vivid and stunning detail.
Keep it coming bro! We are all big enough and bold enough to take what we want from people's information shared. If some don't like getting some potential info that gives an "idea" of how things are going there's a very simple solution ignore the people providing it. We're all very frustrated but coming on and having a whinge about inaccuracies from shared information is just taking out frustrations on people through no fault of their own. Much better to just await announcements or start using the ignore button.

Appreciate your efforts Fox

Reactions: 12 users
I felt a little bit a little bit embarrassed putting my views of where I think the share price will go on opening (and I am allowing a week to see where the dust settles) but I wasnā€™t upramping, itā€™s my view based on my own due diligence and taking into account that ownership of mining and exploration rights as well as ownership in Dathcom are sorted out in our favour (which is how I speculate the outcome to myself). I admit I am not researched enough on what instos might do regarding selling or lending their shares, or the time they have to do it, but for some reason I suspect you of being a sneaky downramper. I canā€™t wait to see which way the share price goes, it wonā€™t prove either of us right or wrong, but out of pure interest Iā€™ll get an idea on how the world views our company and project. Anyone who suggests Nigel should have been more open, or is going to give up fighting for AVZā€™s success doesnā€™t know him. You also seem to be wanting to spend more time on this thread, where I am wanting to spend less, so if you reply, bear in mind I wonā€™t be back till tomorrow

In an effort of doing further due diligence I decided to look into what I don't know about how AVZ may be affected by institutional investors since we joined and then exited the ASX200 and 300 in case I have to reconsider the viewpoints in my last three posts here on TSE.

Others with more experience in this area could provide their views as I'm sttarting to wonder whether Institutional Analysis could outweigh Fundamental and Technical Analysis. I haven't as yet been able to work out how to factor this in but I've always believed knowledge, no matter what, leads you to be able to make better decisions, so here's what I found.

Firstly, while I was looking, what I found on last Friday's https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/avz that didn't impress me:

1) It stated that the company's last trade was: Last Trade 6:58pm 02/09/22 (AEST)

2)Then under the Company Overview it said: AVZ Minerals Limited (AVZ) is a mineral exploration company focused on developing the Manono Lithium and Tin Project located in the south of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in central Africa. AVZ has a 60 per cent interest in the Manono Project (15% under Option from Dathomir Mining Resources).

As far as AVZ share ownership and institutional buying and selling, this is a summary of the major shareholders their holdings:

31 January 2021

YIBIN TIANYI LITHIUM INDUSTRY CO LTD - 237,500,000
HUAYOU INTERNATIONAL MINING (HONGKONG) LIMITED - 216,615,790
LITHIUM PLUS PTY LTD - 118,947,369

HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED - 46,983,382
HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) LTD - 15,176,022

BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD - 101,505,878
BNP PARIBAS NOMS PTY LTD - 12,040,657

J P MORGAN NOMINEES AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED - 232,934,004
CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED - 71,448,580

RIDGEBACK HOLDINGS PTY LTD - 37,478,070
SMARTEQUITY EIS PTY LTD - 20,150,000

MRS LIYUN HUANG - 23,409,000
MR KEVIN GRIFFITHS - 26,864,600
MR KAI GUO -20,000,000
STECOL CONSULTING PTY LTD - 22,000,000

6th October 2021

HUAYOU INTERNATIONAL MINING (HONGKONG) LIMITED -216,615,790
LITHIUM PLUS PTY LTD - 118,447,369

HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited A/C - 262,788,050
HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited - 48,950,713
Hsbc Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited (Euroclear Bank Sa Nv A/C) - 37,791,673

BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd ACF Clearstream - 196,395,601
BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd (Ib Au Noms Retailclient Drp) - 99,756,295
Bnp Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd Six Sis Ltd (Drp A/C) - 18,216,024
BNP Paribas Noms Pty Ltd (Drp) - 14,542,410

J P Morgan Nominees Australia Pty Limited - 27,883,103
Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited - 102,707,869
Certane Ct Pty Ltd (Richlink High-Tech Invest) - 96,439,460

Ridgeback Holdings Pty Ltd (The Ferguson Family A/C) - 37,478,070
Smartequity Eis Pty Ltd - 32,150,000

Mrs Liyun Huang - 27,500,000
Mr Kevin Griffiths - 26,288,400
Mr Kai Guo -22,000,000
Mr Craig Alan Doran - 20,650,000
Stecol Consulting Pty Ltd (Cologna Family A/C) - 23,435,500

30 June 2022

HUAYOU INTERNATIONAL MINING (HONGKONG) LIMITED - 216,615,790
LITHIUM PLUS PTY LTD - 176,247,369

HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED - 211,539,832
HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES (AUSTRALIA) LIMITED - A/C 2 - 17,128,862

BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD ACF CLEARSTREAM - 184,918,221
BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD - 81,738,575
BNP PARIBAS NOMS PTY LTD - 64,493,780

J P MORGAN NOMINEES AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED - 125,177,475
CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED - 109,787,311
CERTANE CT PTY LTD - 47,439,460

ACUITY CAPITAL INVESTMENT MGT PTY LTD - 60,000,000
RIDGEBACK HOLDINGS PTY LTD - 51,013,404
EQUITY PLAN SERVICES PTY LTD - 33,614,766

MRS LIYUN HUANG - 27,086,625
MR KEVIN GRIFFITHS - 17,220,000
MR CRAIG ALAN DORAN - 22,572,388

SBL POSITIONS - 22,232,116
NATIONAL NOMINEES LIMITED - 21,334,929
CS THIRD NOMINEES PTY LIMITED - 20,231,644

Conclusion: Since the 6th October 2021 to 30th June 2022 it looks like the following institutional investors made the following changes

HSBC CUSTODY NOMINEES decreased their overall holdings substantially
BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD raised their overall holdings
J P MORGAN NOMINEES AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED raised their overall holdings
CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED raised their overall holdings
CERTANE CT PTY LTD decreased their holdings substantially
ACUITY CAPITAL INVESTMENT MGT PTY LTD raised their holding substantially

Don't know if that helped anyone or if I just wasted my fucken time on Father's Day, but there you go, due diligence done.

PS, Sorry I didn't put you in there @Deboss, I didn't think you wanted anyone knowing how far up the list you are!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Your thoughts are well considered but continuous disclosure rules are quite simple and rigorous about whatā€™s to be disclosed and the test is also not just ā€˜awareā€™ but ā€˜ought to knowā€™.

These are two test questions ASX asks companies to consider on whether to disclose information on events that possibly can affect the projectā€™s material progress:

(1) ā€œWould this information influence my decision to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price?ā€
(2) ā€œWould I feel exposed to an action for insider trading if I were to buy or sell securities in the entity at their current market price, knowing this information had not been disclosed to the market

Thereā€™s a lot more. Sections 6&7 show how rigourous the ASX is asking a company to be in being objective.

Back in 2017 under Gary Steinepreis (Steinepreis brother a top corporate lawyer) the MMCS1 claim was announced. This affected the share price after release. I held on having checked that administrative appeals in DRC jurisdiction are endless. And decided to buy more. The right decision retrospectively.

Hence DRC either wants you or they donā€™t. They decide. It was clear AVZ was wanted for its geological expertise

In late April, early May 2022, before any ASX announcements on subject there was social media speculation on AVZ conflicts with JV partners. The share price dropped from around a dollar towards 70cps, oscillated before and after Decree announcement then suspension less than a week later set it at 78cps.

The thing about the decree announcement is that it came out embedding an address on media speculation. IWe can not see clearly market reaction to AVZ views on Media speculation to share price because a very positive ministerial decree for mining license was also announced. The decree however did mention a change in zoning for the 13359 tenement but this was still for Dathcomā€™s licensing. Sometimes people consider such announcements on decrees as fluff announcements they are not quite material in the same way as saying ā€œweā€™ve got it the license, stupidā€ and will sell into this news. Hence why I say itā€™s not clear to attribute cause of share price collapse.

I consider the dramas with JV partners more material than the MMCS1 claims and yet AVZ treated as speculation.

I just know that if I had known about the the dramas officially from AVZ as early as Dec -January 2022 (Dathomir attack) I would have taken some shares off the table and assess and obsess over the degree of materiality.

And Iā€™m not sure where the Sp was in January will be visiting us again near term. We will need blockbuster announcements to weather the reputation fall out after 4 months of suspension.
Who's this turkey!? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Thanks for reminding everyone about sovereign risk......

@Winenut

Another one.

Sovereign risk? Must just be happening overseas or something...

The reference for the non kiwi's here:

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Who's this turkey!? šŸ˜‚
1662252686927.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Howdy, my pleasure.

Mate Iā€™ve only been focussed on the issues with CAMI for many weeks, and more recently on the Cong court case.

I havenā€™t had any discussions around what will and wonā€™t be in future announcements as per the items you have raised apart from the ownership %.

Iā€™m not expecting a ā€œcoming out of suspensionā€ type of announcement in the very short term. Iā€™m certainly expecting this month on or before Bill Murrayā€™s birthday. šŸ˜

Cheers The Fox šŸ¦Š

ā€œAPPARENTLYā€ and ā€œIMOā€ for Sam.
Appreciate that mate! if you look at my recent rant objectively maybe there are a few snippets in there that can actually help piece together some more of the puzzle. Happy to pass on the specifics via pm if it helps. (y) fuck it we don't have much else right. I'm hearing similar to you probably with an additional frustrating lack of any detail, do the pieces line up, who knows.
I'm just clearly more exasperated by it all than you are ;)
Anyway I will blend back into the background now and have a bit of a laugh with you turkeys.
A few flagons of sake at the Japanese place last night probably didn't do me any favours. šŸ˜µ

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

blu

Regular
Sammael

Thank you for your detailed post. Firstly I guess the question as to whether you are a glass half full or half empty type of fella has now been cleared up šŸ˜

You are correct, every bit of info or feedback normally comes with a caveat of ā€œapparently, or maybeā€ and so on. Iā€™m sorry thatā€™s a problem for you. I too will only be 100% satisfied once AVZ announcements are issued and provide the information we are all waiting on. (Yet funny how the announcements are not always 100% correct BTW.)

What would you like me to do in the interim? Not try to seek out information? Maybe these forums should not exist in your world, or people should only discuss the companyā€™s announcements only and be banned from providing any non-sanctioned or unconfirmed information?

Talk about damed if you do and damed if you donā€™t. Some people are doing there best to dig up more information for our benefit, particularly considering bugger all comes from AVZ. Even AVZ lawyers get asked to remove Tweets by AVZ as they want no info going out to provide any advantage to the various parties attacking in recent months. So those of us who are suitably invested and motivated have no choice but to go digging and hunting for information on the ground. Some of us are not happy with the amount of information in the official AVZ announcements and want more.

Maybe itā€™s just best that you only focus on the company announcements (which are overflowing with detailed information) if that makes you feel more comfortable and put anyone like me providing unsubstantiated feedback on ignore.

You seem upset that any feedback is not detailed enough, or doesnā€™t have a confirmed source or is vague. This is a PUBLIC forum Sam, what do you expect? documents? sworn statements? an ABC news reel?

We are all trying to survive this debacle in our own way and sometimes I can give myself and others (accept your apparently) some comfort that things are going to be ok, or conversely if the wheels have fallen off, either way itā€™s better than doing nothing and complaining about the quality and accuracy of information provided at various times that can and has changed unexpectedly thereafter, and changed of course for AVZ management and their lawyers, who then need to pivot to the next challenge.

Just when management think everything is completed and we should be out of suspension in 4 or 5 days, another challenge presents itself and people like me who provided feedback that is accurate at the time all look like dick heads. You say to yourself why did I bother? and more so after reading your post.

So going forward Iā€™ll still provide the best feedback I can secure, Iā€™ll still put caveats on the information, there wonā€™t be a any documents and names to share regarding the source of information and thereā€™ll be no guarantees that information wonā€™t change after itā€™s been shared.

If that doesnā€™t work well for you, I get it. Up to you if you want to read my posts, keep complaining or put me on ignore, take some comfort that at least you can control all those actions which are at your disposal in view of not being able to control the type of information and confirmations you want.

Over the last week Iā€™ve added to my connections and been able to secure additional lines of communication as to whatā€™s going on in the DRC. I will have to consider how to frame current feedback or maybe itā€™s best to just reiterate that Iā€™m very confident that everything is sorted, all issues have been resolved and in favour of AVZ. A timeline to out of suspension has been discussed, but since previous timelines have not been correct, Iā€™ll keep my power dry on the exact date which should make you happy, if thatā€™s possible.

I look forward to reading the AVZ announcements confirming everything is sorted and ML has been issued, just like you. šŸ˜

Cheers The Fox šŸ¦Š
Hey šŸ¦Šy Lady your comments are very much appreciated by myself and in sure others. Thanks for the updates šŸ»

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

obe wan

Regular
I take a slightly different view from you F. I think we may see within a week any damage from being removed from the ASX200 & 300 wonā€™t be as bad as you suggest, and I donā€™t think globally rising inflation and interest rates (as you also suggest) will divert money away from what looks like becoming the worldā€™s biggest next resource boom. The Saudiā€™s could mop up the instos shares with their pocket money. Some here consider the share price falling, I consider it going up, and after missing the chance to buy my shares back at $0.13c after the recent capital raise I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be slow on purchasing again. Iā€™m not looking to upramp or give any sort of advice, simply my opinion and I have a favourable average so not as much riskā€¦. either way, it gives me a sense of excitement and enthusiasm as to what will happen, which is a change from the past four months
Agree.prior to friday , I was kinda hoping for a pullback where I was looking to pick up more...but Friday was a bit of a bummer, I was 100% expecting asx200 boot, but not the 300. The asx200 does have 4 sub indexā€™s related to it in which compulsory selling will need to occur from; so expecting a bit of heavy volume up front, prior to that I was thinking a pullback to 70c even on news before quickly turning around and heading north again; for me it was a no brainer..

Asx200/300 exclusion...that 70c mark now possibly out the window, could be more of a lower 60c mark, so iā€™ll just sit and wait until I'm comfortable with moving and getting the best price possible.

Those 145m shorts will provide some buffer ; also compulsory sales will be another case of one mans garbage and another mans treasure, albeit I think if the news we seek comes out ; they will be very reluctant sales but necessary for compliance. Investors, those that considered pre ML to much and no doubt lunchbox traders will add to the frenzy ā€˜ point is now when ML comes through a significant amount of risk is sent packing ; weā€™ll have travelled through the valley where many trolls / dickheads / regular investors etc would have told us that we were nuts to be doing mid trip.....now that that journey has finished ; a lot of risk has alleviated...the risk in front now, is that, should we hold the ML, we become very hot property....this provides more financial opportunity for holders. At current 2.7b compared to Oz resources, we are a snip.....pullback from that point due to as exclusion repercussions.....well wow, what opportunity compliance actually puts a feast on the table whilst locking some of the big end of town outside...it will also trigger advances from majors I reckon; some around the block driller news is that the project is going to pack on some serious proven weight...; it's also gained some pretty pin point attention ; Blinkens visit to the DRC had a large agenda with regard mining and corruption ; Blinken urged the DRC to publish all mining contracts and increased interaction between both countries could really only occur once corruption starts to get cleaned up ; AVZ minerals / Manono has certainly had a few fluro light attached to the name ever since this zijin ( a major) thing started and snowballed; the yanks will have become pretty familiar with Manono now and surely would be watching closely as to how the DRC has gone about handling it.

So now ; AVZ rises from the ashes, ML in hand for a mega lithium project ; it's highly likely that yank funds will start to roll in ; leaving asx retrainted funds on the outside of the fish tank ; the likes of Glencore etc would surely be moving turet...whilst also knowing the Chinese have a FIRB shackle on them. I'm predicting a bit of heavy peppering on open and up till rebalance on the 19th, also with some large closing auction cross overs along the way, personally I hope they hold off with drill and revised financial figures till after the 19th; after that I reckon it will be all guns blazing for AVZ, no shorting crap to deal with, CAT etc and well back over $1 pretty quickly ; the AVZ threads will gain a lot of born against and converted trolls ; eventually reentering asx 300/200, from where, if AVZ are still in controll of Manono I reckon nicely over $2 mark

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
C

ChrisU

Mate AVZ has been one of the most scrutinized on the ASX for years. You donā€™t think muppets like yourself havenā€™t been on the blower to ASIC trying to get the company in the shit the last 4 months? They obviously complying to the rules. Would I like more info? Who wouldnā€™t! But Iā€™m confident AVZ playing by the rules
Lots of assumptions there. Not worth engaging

C

ChrisU

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
C

ChrisU

Agree.prior to friday , I was kinda hoping for a pullback where I was looking to pick up more...but Friday was a bit of a bummer, I was 100% expecting asx200 boot, but not the 300. The asx200 does have 4 sub indexā€™s related to it in which compulsory selling will need to occur from; so expecting a bit of heavy volume up front, prior to that I was thinking a pullback to 70c even on news before quickly turning around and heading north again; for me it was a no brainer..

Asx200/300 exclusion...that 70c mark now possibly out the window, could be more of a lower 60c mark, so iā€™ll just sit and wait until I'm comfortable with moving and getting the best price possible.

Those 145m shorts will provide some buffer ; also compulsory sales will be another case of one mans garbage and another mans treasure, albeit I think if the news we seek comes out ; they will be very reluctant sales but necessary for compliance. Investors, those that considered pre ML to much and no doubt lunchbox traders will add to the frenzy ā€˜ point is now when ML comes through a significant amount of risk is sent packing ; weā€™ll have travelled through the valley where many trolls / dickheads / regular investors etc would have told us that we were nuts to be doing mid trip.....now that that journey has finished ; a lot of risk has alleviated...the risk in front now, is that, should we hold the ML, we become very hot property....this provides more financial opportunity for holders. At current 2.7b compared to Oz resources, we are a snip.....pullback from that point due to as exclusion repercussions.....well wow, what opportunity compliance actually puts a feast on the table whilst locking some of the big end of town outside...it will also trigger advances from majors I reckon; some around the block driller news is that the project is going to pack on some serious proven weight...; it's also gained some pretty pin point attention ; Blinkens visit to the DRC had a large agenda with regard mining and corruption ; Blinken urged the DRC to publish all mining contracts and increased interaction between both countries could really only occur once corruption starts to get cleaned up ; AVZ minerals / Manono has certainly had a few fluro light attached to the name ever since this zijin ( a major) thing started and snowballed; the yanks will have become pretty familiar with Manono now and surely would be watching closely as to how the DRC has gone about handling it.

So now ; AVZ rises from the ashes, ML in hand for a mega lithium project ; it's highly likely that yank funds will start to roll in ; leaving asx retrainted funds on the outside of the fish tank ; the likes of Glencore etc would surely be moving turet...whilst also knowing the Chinese have a FIRB shackle on them. I'm predicting a bit of heavy peppering on open and up till rebalance on the 19th, also with some large closing auction cross overs along the way, personally I hope they hold off with drill and revised financial figures till after the 19th; after that I reckon it will be all guns blazing for AVZ, no shorting crap to deal with, CAT etc and well back over $1 pretty quickly ; the AVZ threads will gain a lot of born against and converted trolls ; eventually reentering asx 300/200, from where, if AVZ are still in controll of Manono I reckon nicely over $2 mark
Sovereign risk has dramatically heightened more so than when Congolese went to vote 2018. It will definitely take heavy lifting by recognized industry names to reverse sentiment.

The issue is, AVZ was very slow to disclose publically what issues are going on in DRCongo. Distrust is there now and an explanation for why it took ā€˜the strategyā€™ to not announce is required to possibly restore market confidence. The market will always think, what else is happening?

Talk of RD sale has strengthened suggesting a ceiling on price. This is worth holding AVZ alone.

I think the ML alone is not enough, but the collaboration agreement and the DRC on the AVZ share register will assist in restoring confidence.

Also need more proof going to mine if no sale of RD.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

I have my doubts.
Sheep Eating GIF
believe betty boop GIF by Fleischer Studios
Itā€™s not important what you think of me or what you think of yourself, a sheep?

All Iā€™m interested is discussing the stock.

If Iā€™m at a significant sustained loss after this suspension I intend to group with other shareholders to exercise my rights in a listed entity. Iā€™m pretty sure many here will do same if they see red.

Attachments

• C6F84769-579B-4BB5-988F-0CEC45B6AD21.jpeg
    C6F84769-579B-4BB5-988F-0CEC45B6AD21.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Itā€™s not important what you think of me or what you think of yourself, a sheep?

All Iā€™m interested is discussing the stock.

If Iā€™m at a significant sustained loss after this suspension I intend to group with other shareholders to exercise my rights of a listed entity. Iā€™m pretty sure many here will do same if they see red.
How many years you been working in Africa mate? Management have plenty of experience when it comes to corruption in Africa and I trust them a hell of a lot more than you! with all the negative hearsay. What are Management to do speak about the claims they insist have no merit!! That in itself gives the spurious claims and entities a voice and a platform. Let them do their work!

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I used to like Star Wars....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Geez we're waiting on some announcements and revised numbers, clarification of matters in the DRC and all sorts of material news and we've got people talking of class/shareholder actions against the company if they're in the red after suspension is lifted????

Fuck me

How long after the suspension is lifted are you willing to wait for the SP to move north again???

Or is it just the day we re-list banding together with all these other like minded shareholders and having a crack at AVZ???

FFS

1662259121379.gif

1662259136727.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 28 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Makes no sense! Like pulling your pants down after you've gone to the toilet!! Wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom