AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
So a troll comes in and everybody wastes their time replying to it? This is why I left the crapper. I’m going to be reporting this troll and I suggest you all do the same. Otherwise this will rapidly become the next crapper. It has already transformed into that today. I would prefer to keep this forum free of such scum. What do you all think, have you had enough of this troll?
I have put him/her/it on ignore right away because …
aint nobody got time for that GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
C

ChrisU

So a troll comes in and everybody wastes their time replying to it? This is why I left the crapper. I’m going to be reporting this troll and I suggest you all do the same. Otherwise this will rapidly become the next crapper. It has already transformed into that today. I would prefer to keep this forum free of such scum. What do you all think, have you had enough of this troll?

The trolling behaviour are those replying with name calling and doxxing and coluiding to censor valid constructive discussion.

Less trolling with name calling and doxxing or flaming then less hotcrapper

What do you say?

Attachments

• BE07B7A0-37E7-41B2-93D8-1AEDF28BA7BC.jpeg
    BE07B7A0-37E7-41B2-93D8-1AEDF28BA7BC.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: 1 users

Onthefm

Regular
It's social media mate it can't help but go the same way as twater and crapper. Has something to do with people's inate ability to be nasty if someone has a different perspective. Rather than ignoring it. Or taking it in then ignoring it.

Reactions: 4 users

mouseflying

Regular
According to the video

Right now,DRC is negotiating with interested party for the 15%,
and few days ago our lawyer listed our offer on twitter, and then deleted.

Apparently, we are one of the party negotiating with DRC government. Hopefully, Dathomir's15%(court case) and this 15% can be secured by us.

Are there any updates?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Nbaz

Regular
According to the video

Right now,DRC is negotiating with interested party for the 15%,
and few days ago our lawyer listed our offer on twitter, and then deleted.

Apparently, we are one of the party negotiating with DRC government. Hopefully, Dathomir's15%(court case) and this 15% can be secured by us.

Are there any updates?

@
Howdy, my pleasure.

Mate I’ve only been focussed on the issues with CAMI for many weeks, and more recently on the Cong court case.

I haven’t had any discussions around what will and won’t be in future announcements as per the items you have raised apart from the ownership %.

I’m not expecting a “coming out of suspension” type of announcement in the very short term. I’m certainly expecting this month on or before Bill Murray’s birthday. 😁

Cheers The Fox 🦊

“APPARENTLY” and “IMO” for Sam.
Should we expect any news this week Fox? Or more towards the end of the month(Bills birthday)?

Deboss' tweet seemed to have more urgency in it, he didn't state when but felt like this week.

Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Looks like it's almost time to blow up TSE and start a new forum again. Was always just going to be a matter of time I suppose.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Bray

Regular
@zeebot will sort out any scumbags causing unnecessary drama

Fingers crossed for some news this week 🤞🏼

Reactions: 10 users

Der Geist

Regular
Welcome @Der Geist, I'm probably the only one here who will do that btw, lol

for clarity and openness for the future, is this your only non de plume for TSE? I'm looking at R2D2 with some suspicion
hi Xerof. Thanks for your good will.

I’m not R2D2. I don’t know and don’t care who people are unless they are an existential threat to me or my investment. I can see some people are feeling threatened by R2D2’s serious take. he /
she is entitled to that. And, I note they self censored around insider trading when they made their list (don’t ask me what!!), so I don’t see them as a troll.

I just intend to deal in facts about the stock. AVZ has been bashed with too much schadenfreude hence why I took to AFR-Tom who along with the feckless craven assault by Cong actually changed my mind about AVZ enough to defend the fort. Never ever let the AFR slag AVZ. They did it with Myriam Robinson on “Lords of Lithium”. Many false points that brought out my litigious fangs, it was only Langford that held back because I guess he really was pushing the edges of acceptability in promotion.

Can we keep it that way (about stock) on TSE ? Let’s try.

I have reviewed the history of chats in this forum, and can see there are supporters and knockers.
The reason why I think people may not welcome me is something I’ve reflected on and gone back over my tweets and can see my tweets as running people the wrong way. But I ask questions and my ambiguities are AVZ’s ambiguities and I want shareholders (retail) empowered —not belittled not condescended to, not held in contempt by management and not servile. I think we all want respect.

At the time of last AGM I just didn’t like what o heard happened. ASIC has new rules for AGM. I’m expecting managment to pay more attention to these rules next time.
Elphamale privately complained to me about AGM results. Some just say sour grapes from him. But it’s more than that. And if you dig deep you’ll see some of the fiercest critics of management time and time again has been the most respectable and legitimate posters, setfire2thehive.

So if I’m not welcomed it’s because they don’t understand or haven’t followed my rationale thoroughly. I am for shareholder value. And think shareholders and management are not the same team. There’s a tension and it’s called fiduciary duty.
Twitter platform is notoriously difficult anyway for long documents/ banter.

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Der Geist

Regular
Deboss is just a happy Greek creating his own cosmos. No doubts though
@

Should we expect any news this week Fox? Or more towards the end of the month(Bills birthday)?

Deboss' tweet seemed to have more urgency in it, he didn't state when but felt like this week.

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
It's not about trolls & rampers, more so the timing of their emergence.

"Now there's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me
Get him up against the wall...."

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular
@

Hey Nbaz

I mentioned a while back that it would be nice, just once, for something to happen ahead of estimated timelines for a change, rather than dragging on.

Maybe this time things happen quicker so I'm wrong again, just too ensure I do a big bend over to present myself for the pineapples. 😩 That would be bloody right. 🤨

Your question is about any news this week, I have assumed you mean the ML and then coming out of suspension. Of course AVZ could release various announcements on other items next week and not address the main item around issuance of the ML etc.

So sure, some announcements could come out next week, but I'm expecting announcements on the ML which would lead to resumption of trading closer to Bill's birthday.

I'd be very happy to be wrong again on this timeline. In recent discussions I asked what would be the latest date I should expect for said announcements and resumption of trading? hence Bill's birthday was mentioned.

I did not ask what would be the earliest possible time for resumption of trading, so if Deboss is indicating earlier, that's fine with me.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

PS. Someone asked again for the link to the Ministers Meeting Notes, the notes from last Friday is not up at the time of writing this post, here is the link if anyone needs it. https://www.primature.gouv.cd

As it is a PDF, there is some mucking around to translate the items of interest. 😁

Not sure if AVZ will ever be mentioned by name, I've been reading these notes for well over a year, rarely do they mention private companies, happy to be surprised, yet more likely only the expected SEZ involving AVZ will get a mention one day.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

I’m not R2D2. I don’t know and don’t care who people are unless they are an existential threat to me or my investment. I can see some people are feeling threatened by R2D2’s serious take. he /
she is entitled to that. And, I note they self censored around insider trading when they made their list (don’t ask me what!!), so I don’t see them as a troll.

I just intend to deal in facts about the stock. AVZ has been bashed with too much schadenfreude hence why I took to AFR-Tom who along with the feckless craven assault by Cong actually changed my mind about AVZ enough to defend the fort. Never ever let the AFR slag AVZ. They did it with Myriam Robinson on “Lords of Lithium”. Many false points that brought out my litigious fangs, it was only Langford that held back because I guess he really was pushing the edges of acceptability in promotion.

I have reviewed the history of chats in this forum, and can see there are supporters and knockers.
The reason why I think people may not welcome me is something I’ve reflected on and gone back over my tweets and can see my tweets as running people the wrong way. But I ask questions and my ambiguities are AVZ’s ambiguities and I want shareholders (retail) empowered —not belittled not condescended to, not held in contempt by management and not servile. I think we all want respect.

At the time of last AGM I just didn’t like what o heard happened. ASIC has new rules for AGM. I’m expecting managment to pay more attention to these rules next time.
Elphamale privately complained to me about AGM results. Some just say sour grapes from him. But it’s more than that. And if you dig deep you’ll see some of the fiercest critics of management time and time again has been the most respectable and legitimate posters, setfire2thehive.

So if I’m not welcomed it’s because they don’t understand or haven’t followed my rationale thoroughly. I am for shareholder value. And think shareholders and management are not the same team. There’s a tension and it’s called fiduciary duty.
Der Geist I have been a fan of your work, but he is a troll, if you can’t see that I think you are wearing blinkers. Either way, there’s a massive difference between those that post opposing views and those that troll. I prefer to know as much as I can about projects, companies and their management as I can, but I’ve put him on ignore. As far as Deboss he has provided a lot of information as well as moral support to worried shareholders. Now I really am off to bed

Reactions: 13 users

Bin59

Regular
Hey Nbaz

I mentioned a while back that it would be nice, just once, for something to happen ahead of estimated timelines for a change, rather than dragging on.

Maybe this time things happen quicker so I'm wrong again, just too ensure I do a big bend over to present myself for the pineapples. 😩 That would be bloody right. 🤨

Your question is about any news this week, I have assumed you mean the ML and then coming out of suspension. Of course AVZ could release various announcements on other items next week and not address the main item around issuance of the ML etc.

So sure, some announcements could come out next week, but I'm expecting announcements on the ML which would lead to resumption of trading closer to Bill's birthday.

I'd be very happy to be wrong again on this timeline. In recent discussions I asked what would be the latest date I should expect for said announcements and resumption of trading? hence Bill's birthday was mentioned.

I did not ask what would be the earliest possible time for resumption of trading, so if Deboss is indicating earlier, that's fine with me.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

PS. Someone asked again for the link to the Ministers Meeting Notes, the notes from last Friday is not up at the time of writing this post, here is the link if anyone needs it. https://www.primature.gouv.cd

As it is a PDF, there is some mucking around to translate the items of interest. 😁

Not sure if AVZ will ever be mentioned by name, I've been reading these notes for well over a year, rarely do they mention private companies, happy to be surprised, yet more likely only the expected SEZ involving AVZ will get a mention one day.
Thanks for providing the link The Fox, I’ve saved it for future reference 😊

Reactions: 6 users

Nbaz

Regular
Hey Nbaz

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Thanks for the reply. So what you've heard is other news is likely due before the ML and resumption of trade? Any ideas as to what news to expect?

Reactions: 1 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Will give you the benefit of the doubt until you lapse into Chinglish and sound like Li Tao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire

The Fox

Regular
Thanks for the reply. So what you've heard is other news is likely due before the ML and resumption of trade? Any ideas as to what news to expect?

No mate, maybe I wasn't clear. I said sure there could be announcements next week, but I have no feedback on that or what they might be.

I would have thought the main items would all come out at the same time or announced very closely together on the same day, and as mentioned, I suspect that to happen later than next week. Once again, happy to be wrong.

If the main items don't come out next week, maybe something less important is announced, don't think results would be out from the lab yet on recent drilling, yet happy to be surprised with any positive announcement at anytime.

Cheers The Fox 🦊

Reactions: 9 users

CashKing

Regular
Alright folks it’s my birthday & Father’s Day “not a dad myself that I know of” but HAPS to all The dads on here, had a ripper of a day in freo , just finished up bottling and put on another 2 brews whilst drinking a sheet load with my brew partner… Spirits brew is next weekend again…

The rains setting in unfortunately now so it’s inside beers for me now…

You guys are legends… cheers 🍻

GLTAH

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20
Fuck me

I may as well go back to the Crapper

View attachment 15842

View attachment 15843
It's reporting season, I reported already.

Shove over Wino I want my seat back on the pineapple express. Fastest express train in the DRC, scheduled 1 days a fortnight:
images (27).jpeg

I'll bring the rest of my goon bag and hopefully you've got a seat near Nellie who's got the best pineapples... :unsure:

Now bring on the ML! The expedited express service could reach Kinshasa any time now provided a few more of the free loading hangers-on fall off and the station master gets his bag full of snacks.
If we can get there, the engine gets a refurb, the politicians, NGO's, novice reporters, shady characters and Chinese nationals with the briefcases get off and we're out the other side in record Africa time.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hemicuda

Regular
400 pages of tse ago we where about to have the ml in hand, let’s hope we don’t see the tonne before we have it🤦‍♂️

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20

‘I’m not R2D2’ - But then claims people are feeling threatened by him. That’s a flat out lie, you just have to read the responses to the drone to see that is quite clearly not the issue. Not even a paragraph in an your at it….of course your not R2D2 or any of the 247 other aliases you ‘don’t’ use and naturally the timing is all coincidence, come on mate really, really :rolleyes:

‘the reason why I think people may not welcome me is something I’ve reflected on’ - oh good that’s refreshi…oh wait

‘So if I’m not welcomed it’s because they don’t understand or haven’t followed my rationale thoroughly.’ - never mind

You are clearly an intelligent individual but for fuck sakes stop treating us all like dickheads with your many aliases and bloody back and forth conversations with yourself. Frankly that is bat shit crazy. Don’t bother picking this apart either for one or two misplaced words to pounce on, I’m not ‘attacking’.

I’m trying to do you a favour by saying just use this Der Geist account on TSE, it’s disrespectful and deceitful playing many ‘characters’ to seemingly push an agenda, you will lose peoples goodwill and trust. Of course everything I’ve said here is just my opinion but if you have been reading through the pages you will know that the accounts aswell as flip-flopping is what gets people annoyed.

Many on here have moved here because they are sick of those games, the BS shorter crap that goes on at the crapper as well as the click bait trolls paid and unpaid, this place is great please do keep it that way.

You as a researcher should be well respected and I hope we get to see that side of you as it would add to any forum.
Looking forward to the future (y)

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom