AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Agree.prior to friday , I was kinda hoping for a pullback where I was looking to pick up more...but Friday was a bit of a bummer, I was 100% expecting asx200 boot, but not the 300. The asx200 does have 4 sub index’s related to it in which compulsory selling will need to occur from; so expecting a bit of heavy volume up front, prior to that I was thinking a pullback to 70c even on news before quickly turning around and heading north again; for me it was a no brainer..

Asx200/300 exclusion...that 70c mark now possibly out the window, could be more of a lower 60c mark, so i’ll just sit and wait until I'm comfortable with moving and getting the best price possible.

Those 145m shorts will provide some buffer ; also compulsory sales will be another case of one mans garbage and another mans treasure, albeit I think if the news we seek comes out ; they will be very reluctant sales but necessary for compliance. Investors, those that considered pre ML to much and no doubt lunchbox traders will add to the frenzy ‘ point is now when ML comes through a significant amount of risk is sent packing ; we’ll have travelled through the valley where many trolls / dickheads / regular investors etc would have told us that we were nuts to be doing mid trip.....now that that journey has finished ; a lot of risk has alleviated...the risk in front now, is that, should we hold the ML, we become very hot property....this provides more financial opportunity for holders. At current 2.7b compared to Oz resources, we are a snip.....pullback from that point due to as exclusion repercussions.....well wow, what opportunity compliance actually puts a feast on the table whilst locking some of the big end of town outside...it will also trigger advances from majors I reckon; some around the block driller news is that the project is going to pack on some serious proven weight...; it's also gained some pretty pin point attention ; Blinkens visit to the DRC had a large agenda with regard mining and corruption ; Blinken urged the DRC to publish all mining contracts and increased interaction between both countries could really only occur once corruption starts to get cleaned up ; AVZ minerals / Manono has certainly had a few fluro light attached to the name ever since this zijin ( a major) thing started and snowballed; the yanks will have become pretty familiar with Manono now and surely would be watching closely as to how the DRC has gone about handling it.

So now ; AVZ rises from the ashes, ML in hand for a mega lithium project ; it's highly likely that yank funds will start to roll in ; leaving asx retrainted funds on the outside of the fish tank ; the likes of Glencore etc would surely be moving turet...whilst also knowing the Chinese have a FIRB shackle on them. I'm predicting a bit of heavy peppering on open and up till rebalance on the 19th, also with some large closing auction cross overs along the way, personally I hope they hold off with drill and revised financial figures till after the 19th; after that I reckon it will be all guns blazing for AVZ, no shorting crap to deal with, CAT etc and well back over $1 pretty quickly ; the AVZ threads will gain a lot of born against and converted trolls ; eventually reentering asx 300/200, from where, if AVZ are still in controll of Manono I reckon nicely over $2 mark
Great insights Obe Wan, always appreciated your input over the years mate. If you're right I'll buy you a bike ;)

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Cheers - I didn’t know I was on a job forum.
Star Wars Dancing GIF by LEGO
Dancing GIF

Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
An AVZ shareholder thinking out loud.
Yet you happy to assume that Nigel and co are negligent in their continuous disclosure requirements?
Right o, off you go pot

Rgds
Kettle

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
🍿🍿🍿🍿

QBaAe0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Rediah

Regular
I used to like Star Wars....
With the recent influx, I have used my first ignore on this forum.....:(

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I used to like Star Wars....
I knew I should have invested more in brainchip! The robotic ai's are starting to sound more convincing. Might even be able to enjoy some profits before judgement day instead of being stuck in suspension. 🤦‍♂️

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Show me in this PDF above what applies to the Company decision making that secures the decision not to:

1. disclose the court case against an AVZ employee and Dathcom as controlled by AVZ International.
  2. the IGF investigation on Cominiere and Zijin transaction
  3. the RCCM.CD registry change of ownership action in Dathcom
I’m interested in your view.
Mate you have proved beyond any doubt today that you are a troll. Hopefully @zeeb0t has a look at you and back off to the crapper you go

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Or back off to China

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Mate you have proved beyond any doubt today that you are a troll. Hopefully @zeeb0t has a look at you and back off to the crapper you go
Yeah guys I'm just a concerned sh that's trying to dig up any little shred of something that might potentially maybe be disastrous for us all based on presumptions in my head even though I haven't a Scooby-Doo what's going on 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Show me in this PDF above what applies to the Company decision making that secures the decision not to:

1. disclose the court case against an AVZ employee and Dathcom as controlled by AVZ International.
  2. the IGF investigation on Cominiere and Zijin transaction
  3. the RCCM.CD registry change of ownership action in Dathcom
I’m interested in your view.
Don’t ask me sport, ask ASIC. They don’t have an issue with it obviously and they make the rules.
Last reply to you, you’re leaving that lingering stench that we call ‘Eau de Hot Crapper’

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
Go pies ???

:edit sorry JAG 😞
All good. An absolutely cracking game either way. Just have to put up with the son-in-law rubbing it in now:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
1662264729068.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Agree.prior to friday , I was kinda hoping for a pullback where I was looking to pick up more...but Friday was a bit of a bummer, I was 100% expecting asx200 boot, but not the 300. The asx200 does have 4 sub index’s related to it in which compulsory selling will need to occur from; so expecting a bit of heavy volume up front, prior to that I was thinking a pullback to 70c even on news before quickly turning around and heading north again; for me it was a no brainer..

Asx200/300 exclusion...that 70c mark now possibly out the window, could be more of a lower 60c mark, so i’ll just sit and wait until I'm comfortable with moving and getting the best price possible.

Those 145m shorts will provide some buffer ; also compulsory sales will be another case of one mans garbage and another mans treasure, albeit I think if the news we seek comes out ; they will be very reluctant sales but necessary for compliance. Investors, those that considered pre ML to much and no doubt lunchbox traders will add to the frenzy ‘ point is now when ML comes through a significant amount of risk is sent packing ; we’ll have travelled through the valley where many trolls / dickheads / regular investors etc would have told us that we were nuts to be doing mid trip.....now that that journey has finished ; a lot of risk has alleviated...the risk in front now, is that, should we hold the ML, we become very hot property....this provides more financial opportunity for holders. At current 2.7b compared to Oz resources, we are a snip.....pullback from that point due to as exclusion repercussions.....well wow, what opportunity compliance actually puts a feast on the table whilst locking some of the big end of town outside...it will also trigger advances from majors I reckon; some around the block driller news is that the project is going to pack on some serious proven weight...; it's also gained some pretty pin point attention ; Blinkens visit to the DRC had a large agenda with regard mining and corruption ; Blinken urged the DRC to publish all mining contracts and increased interaction between both countries could really only occur once corruption starts to get cleaned up ; AVZ minerals / Manono has certainly had a few fluro light attached to the name ever since this zijin ( a major) thing started and snowballed; the yanks will have become pretty familiar with Manono now and surely would be watching closely as to how the DRC has gone about handling it.

So now ; AVZ rises from the ashes, ML in hand for a mega lithium project ; it's highly likely that yank funds will start to roll in ; leaving asx retrainted funds on the outside of the fish tank ; the likes of Glencore etc would surely be moving turet...whilst also knowing the Chinese have a FIRB shackle on them. I'm predicting a bit of heavy peppering on open and up till rebalance on the 19th, also with some large closing auction cross overs along the way, personally I hope they hold off with drill and revised financial figures till after the 19th; after that I reckon it will be all guns blazing for AVZ, no shorting crap to deal with, CAT etc and well back over $1 pretty quickly ; the AVZ threads will gain a lot of born against and converted trolls ; eventually reentering asx 300/200, from where, if AVZ are still in controll of Manono I reckon nicely over $2 mark
Thanks @obe wan I really appreciate your insights!

JAG

Top 20
1662265150611.png

• Love
  • Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Reactions: 13 users

Elmitso

A lot of posturing on this forum, don't really understand it. Should be objective thought/robust debate? Not personal attacks and mud slinging at various posters for voicing some of their concerns in a reasonable manner, or assuming they are trying to help shorters or stir negativity around the company? Maybe that's just my 28 yo brain showing a lack of maturity in my thinking.

TheCount

Regular
This is going to be hilarious to watch.....

We eventually come out of suspension with allegedly everything sorted - absolutely fantastic news all round, but we are out of ASX200/300, REMX and a couple of other smaller EFT's, so a lot of selling into the relist. Only the 145m shorts coming the other way

We won't be back in those ASX indices until March 2023, so all these guys are going to be sitting on the sidelines, watching our SP move through $1, $2, maybe $3 before then, and then we go back in, and they all HAVE to buy

Lol,lol,lol,lol, funny how markets work

Retail is ironically, right in the box seat. Hold the line peeps
Good assessment X.

Attachments

• 1662267891337.jpeg
    1662267891337.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Welcome @Der Geist, I'm probably the only one here who will do that btw, lol

for clarity and openness for the future, is this your only non de plume for TSE? I'm looking at R2D2 with some suspicion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom