Top 20
Thanks for providing the link The Fox, I’ve saved it for future reference 😊
Nothing to Report atm Bin - See you in da' mornin' Bro - Time for :sleep:

*They say,

A new broom sweeps clean, but an old broom knows the corners​

*As,

Félix Tshisekedi appoints agents in public companies and establishments

1662296069831.png

The President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi has just appointed new officers at the head of several public companies.

The Presidential Ordinances bearing their appointments were read, this Saturday, September 3, by his spokesperson, Tharcisse Kasongo Mwema Yamba Yamba, on the airwaves of the Congolese National Radio and Television (RTNC).

Below is the list of lucky nominees:

1. Road Office (OR)

- PCA: Tshingombe Kongolo
- CEO: Kikangala Ngoyu Jeannot
- CEO: Ekoto Loleko

2. Congolese Control Office (OCC)

- PCA: Ndambo Fortunat
- CEO: Tshimanga Mutombo
- CEO: Mwabilu Christelle

3. Multimodal Freight Management Office (OGEFREM)

- PCA: Amisi Makutano
- CEO: Kazumba Mayombo
- DGA: Mayele samba Emmanuel

3. Industry Promotion Fund (FPI)

- PCA: Katumbwa Mukalayi
- CEO: Mulimu Tshisekedi Bertin
- DGA: Widjiloyo Sam martin

4. Kilo-Moto Mining Company (Sokimo)

- PCA: Feza Chrisitine
- CEO: Bononge
- CEO: Makanda Joseph

5. Congolese Shipping Line (LMC)

- PCA: Mende omalanga
- CEO: mukendi mbiya JC
- DGA: Mbwansiem Giselle

6. ACP

- PCA: Kasongo Mwema Yamba Yamba
- CEO: Bakumuania
- CEO: Liwiso Jean-Médard

7. Board of Directors and General Management of the Universal Health Coverage Regulation and Control Authority

- PCA: Ngoy Katayi
- CEO: Hugues Fariyala
- CEO: Timothée Lunganga Mukendi

The Head of State also appointed Kahumbu Mandungu Bula, executive coordinator of the coordination, monitoring and control office of the port of Banana project.

Bestine Kazadi has been appointed personal representative of the Head of State to La Francophonie.

things-that-make-you-go-hmm.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Frank :sleep:

Reactions: 22 users

TDITD

Top 20
Mr.Thrasher has 3 tweets that are worth viewing ;

Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So a troll comes in and everybody wastes their time replying to it? This is why I left the crapper. I’m going to be reporting this troll and I suggest you all do the same. Otherwise this will rapidly become the next crapper. It has already transformed into that today. I would prefer to keep this forum free of such scum. What do you all think, have you had enough of this troll?
Which one were you referring to????.......

Reactions: 2 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Thanks for providing the link The Fox, I’ve saved it for future reference 😊

Reactions: 3 users

Bin59

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Bin59

Regular

Makuya ya Maendeleo" launches the Interactive platform on mining royalty management.​

Posted on September 3, 2022
Screenshot_20220903-232848.jpg

Lubumbashi/Haut-Katanga September 2, 2022, the Makuta ya Maendeleo consortium officially launched the exchange platform on all those related to mining royalties. This new tool will take care of the disclosure of information on the collection, distribution and allocation of mining royalty funds paid by mining companies to the provinces and decentralized territorial entities (TSDs) in the DRC. Those who interact on the said platform will also have the privilege of viewing and localizing mining projects subject to the fee as well as the provinces and ETDs. Recall that the paradox of the curse of natural resources in the DRC has led to the development of an arsenal of provisions in the new mining code of 3018 that highlight the local development of extractive areas. According to these new provisions, the mining fee must be shared between the central government, the provinces and decentralized territorial entities, a quota intended for the bottom of future generations (FOMIN), the signing of specifications on the social responsibility of mining companies and finally the levy of 0.3% of gross annual revenues (turnover) intended to develop communities.
For his part, Jean Pierre Okenda Director of the extractive industries department of resource matters and member of the Makuta ya Maendeleo consortium indicates that the platform will allow provinces and DTPs receiving the mining fee to disclose data on the amounts collected and their allocations. "The platform aims to stimulate citizen participation and surveillance in the collection chain and spending on mining royalties" he supported
Let us remember that among the challenges that prevent community development through subnational revenues is limited access to information that has weakened citizen control caused by the lack of knowledge of mining legislation. The lack of transparency in the governance of natural resources has weakened the collection-collection and expenditure chain of income received. Through the establishment of this platform, the Makuta ya Maendeleo consortium aims to promote transparency and accountability in the management of provincial and local fees.
Flore KAYALA MUKALA

Reactions: 16 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Adding to the rumour mill, little birdy says NF to accompany Felix in major announcement/signing ceremony, 5th to 12th. Let's see.

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Dathomir /Cong verdict a week over due .

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Bin59

Regular
The Tsieleka news site appears to have informative up to date articles - another good one to browse (& bookmark).

1662330197665.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users

Der Geist

Regular
Der Geist I have been a fan of your work, but he is a troll, if you can’t see that I think you are wearing blinkers. Either way, there’s a massive difference between those that post opposing views and those that troll. I prefer to know as much as I can about projects, companies and their management as I can, but I’ve put him on ignore. As far as Deboss he has provided a lot of information as well as moral support to worried shareholders. Now I really am off to bed
Not fully tested in my view. A troll will stick to a negative narrative irrespective. Let’s see

If anyone recalls earlier this year i tweeted a video of Friedland inviting a Benchmark Minerals interviewer to engage in the Socratic method. This is what I believe in.

From what I gather, it appears management and ASIC have been communicating on the delicate matter of the Congolese jurisdiction and Chinese as soon as all this emerged last year - recall Lomela1 on hotcrapper? Cong trying to stir to no avail??.

So soon as something became publically material, media speculation, and the decree stamping AVZ’s endorsement we saw a suspension in trading and escalating tensions in the Congo. Which appears to have died down. Not sure it’s over yet. And next year is election year. I think there’s enough time to get most stuff sorted before then.
So basically there may be no repercussions on any apparent breach of continuous disclosure rules because disclosure may have meant falling into the trap that Cong’s likely blackmail was intending. Besides that I am not sure how this managing CD requirements is managed as I don’t ask around much about it. All will come out eventually.

And, last words for today. If AVZ had been less publically circumspect on the scope of it’s pre-emptive rights, by reference to the Dathcom agreement, which parts, we would have all had clarity to the point AFR-Tom would not have dared to treat AVZ as a meek victim of Chinese plotting. But I guess legal eagles had fun instead

Reactions: 17 users

Der Geist

Regular
For the simple reason no one has taken up the offer to address the CD concerns raised. (correct me if wrong). A lot of people must surely stay off forums when they see people being mugged as a troll, yes?
My post before this one explains further my views on this.

I’ve looked into the alias conspiracy and can say with my perspective (since this is not hotcrapper 😊) I have significantly contributed to many posters posting over the last 4 years, I just wouldn’t go there unless you want to troll shareholders yourself.

Further, I’m more interested in the message than the messenger.

As “Der geist” implies, a Hegelian mode of thinking, saying and unsaying and all that dialectical tensionality really is the real Rubik’s cube that keeps the west cranking
‘I’m not R2D2’ - But then claims people are feeling threatened by him. That’s a flat out lie, you just have to read the responses to the drone to see that is quite clearly not the issue. Not even a paragraph in an your at it….of course your not R2D2 or any of the 247 other aliases you ‘don’t’ use and naturally the timing is all coincidence, come on mate really, really :rolleyes:

‘the reason why I think people may not welcome me is something I’ve reflected on’ - oh good that’s refreshi…oh wait

‘So if I’m not welcomed it’s because they don’t understand or haven’t followed my rationale thoroughly.’ - never mind

You are clearly an intelligent individual but for fuck sakes stop treating us all like dickheads with your many aliases and bloody back and forth conversations with yourself. Frankly that is bat shit crazy. Don’t bother picking this apart either for one or two misplaced words to pounce on, I’m not ‘attacking’.

I’m trying to do you a favour by saying just use this Der Geist account on TSE, it’s disrespectful and deceitful playing many ‘characters’ to seemingly push an agenda, you will lose peoples goodwill and trust. Of course everything I’ve said here is just my opinion but if you have been reading through the pages you will know that the accounts aswell as flip-flopping is what gets people annoyed.

Many on here have moved here because they are sick of those games, the BS shorter crap that goes on at the crapper as well as the click bait trolls paid and unpaid, this place is great please do keep it that way.

You as a researcher should be well respected and I hope we get to see that side of you as it would add to any forum.
Looking forward to the future (y)

Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
For the simple reason no one has taken up the offer to address the CD concerns raised. (correct me if wrong). A lot of people must surely stay off forums when they see people being mugged as a troll, yes?

I’ve looked into the alias conspiracy and can say with my perspective (since this is not hotcrapper 😊) I have significantly contributed to many posters posting over the last 4 years, I just wouldn’t go there unless you want to troll shareholders yourself.

As “Der geist” implies, a Hegelian mode of thinking, saying and unsaying and all that dialectical tensionality really is the real Rubik’s cube that keeps the west cranking
“As “Der geist” implies, a Hegelian mode of thinking, saying and unsaying and all that dialectical tensionality really is the real Rubik’s cube that keeps the west cranking”

Come on mate! Why talk like a Sesquipedalian ( had to google that one! ) Not sure if you’re trying to impress yourself? Doesn’t impress others I can assure. Gets real monotonous to read to be honest and does take away from what may be pertinent points in your posts. Just my opinion.

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Bin59

Regular
Not fully tested in my view. A troll will stick to a negative narrative irrespective. Let’s see

If anyone recalls earlier this year i tweeted a video of Friedland inviting a Benchmark Minerals interviewer to engage in the Socratic method. This is what I believe in.

From what I gather, it appears management and ASIC have been communicating on the delicate matter of the Congolese jurisdiction and Chinese as soon as all this emerged last year - recall Lomela1 on hotcrapper? Cong trying to stir to no avail??.

So soon as something became publically material, media speculation, and the decree stamping AVZ’s endorsement we saw a suspension in trading and escalating tensions in the Congo. Which appears to have died down. Not sure it’s over yet. And next year is election year. I think there’s enough time to get most stuff sorted before then.
So basically there may be no repercussions on any apparent breach of continuous disclosure rules because disclosure may have meant falling into the trap that Cong’s likely blackmail was intending. Besides that I am not sure how this managing CD requirements is managed as I don’t ask around much about it. All will come out eventually.

And, last words for today. If AVZ had been less publically circumspect on the scope of it’s pre-emptive rights, by reference to the Dathcom agreement, which parts, we would have all had clarity to the point AFR-Tom would not have dared to treat AVZ as a meek victim of Chinese plotting. But I guess legal eagles had fun instead
Besides that I am not sure how this managing CD requirements is managed as I don’t ask around much about it. All will come out eventually.”

I feel confident AVZ manage their CD obligations as per the ASX rules:

See Rule 3.1 which is relevant to AVZ imo:

3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following requirements is satisfied in relation to the information:

3.1A.1 One or more of the following 5 situations applies:

 It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information;
The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation;
The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure;
 The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or
 The information is a trade secret; and

3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential; and
3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed.

(Especially given the nature of the issues at hand imo).

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20

A considerable amount of dancing around the message I charitably offered to you. Certainly a convoluted way to admit to many aliases but thank you for at least doing so, with the expected theatrics. 🙏

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

LOCKY82

Regular
@Der Geist mate I think you'll be more than welcome here if you're straight up, but if you keep popping up after you've had a dictionary for breakfast, talking in riddles and alluding to this and that, people might not take to that so well.
I do think you're a very switched on individual and could offer a lot here, debate and information. Maybe just dim down the waffle 😆
Excited Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Dijon101

Regular
guys...

Let it go.

Back to discussing AVZ

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Spikerama

Regular
@Der Geist mate I think you'll be more than welcome here if you're straight up, but if you keep popping up after you've had a dictionary for breakfast, talking in riddles and alluding to this and that, people might not take to that so well.
I do think you're a very switched on individual and could offer a lot here, debate and information. Maybe just dim down the waffle 😆
Excited Jim Carrey GIF

I agree wholeheartedly. The tone is all wrong. Doesn't fit the culture.

Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Thanks for that

I only asked because there seemed to be so many :rolleyes::cool:
There is an entire team, which popped at the same time selling complete misinformation, clogging up TSE.

Has more to do with one individual having a personality clash , he/she could do with a visit to a psych.

Maybe just ask yourself why Geist with his team of psychos suddenly pops up here flogging his shit, try to see through his web of nonsense, don't get confused by his bullshit.

He has not changed from his MoO on twitter, same Geist, same shit.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom