Top 20
5824BBDD-577E-4A68-A715-323E2D2DD4FF.jpeg
B31E0679-18F9-42CF-9CC6-4B8230666AA8.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

GuruDukun

Regular
I did not receive an offer for my shares however I did receive the recent email
Which 'recent' email? Can you be more specfic? As in the one asking permission for a call?

Reactions: 17 users
Looks like speccapital x account has been deleted. Awesome work by stockswami. We should start spamming kingsrose mining demanding his resignation for poor unethical conduct
I always knew this day would come. It was only a matter of time.
goodnightsweetspec.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Thaz

Regular
Looks like speccapital x account has been deleted. Awesome work by stockswami. We should start spamming kingsrose mining demanding his resignation for poor unethical conduct
LOOOL

Wow. Caught red handed with his hand in the cookie jar. Can't handle the heat so he just quits.

Good job everyone - I wonder what he's going to use his spec capital company for now.

In relation to that letter floating around - i would expect that this is a fake / fraudulent letter. No way would it be be sent to shareholders individually, containing that sort of language and information, especially considering that the Company has just provided us with an update on current court cases.

i.e.
"legal actions pending for AVZ".
"as you will be aware"
"AVZ is running out of funds"
"minimal funds are going out the door"

does not have "imminent" in the letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
1424B0F5-8BC7-408E-8298-A3B236279F9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

GuruDukun

Regular
1722567946183.png

1722567963742.png

Says the guy that had a clear conflict of interest...

Can't get better than that.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Scotty north masquerading as a finance guy. Stick to pumping shitcos you fucken mook. Let’s make $krm leadership aware of this true character.

Him plus a few others shorted avz big off a tip from Tommy and boathouse and have been in the shithouse ever since

Reactions: 8 users

Rediah

Regular
Is it OK to punch this Snort guy?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

oxxa23

Regular

Attachments

• Training_bijstandseenheid_12_(molotov_zoom).jpg
    Training_bijstandseenheid_12_(molotov_zoom).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
"AVZ advises that, notwithstanding the expiry of the exclusive due diligence period." 31/07/24.

Expiry ? Has an expiry date been mentioned before ? When is it ? What does it mean ?

If this recent letter is legit , can we take it Locke are out ? Left to expire =no break fee?

Randenj

LOOOL

Wow. Caught red handed with his hand in the cookie jar. Can't handle the heat so he just quits.

Good job everyone - I wonder what he's going to use his spec capital company for now.

In relation to that letter floating around - i would expect that this is a fake / fraudulent letter. No way would it be be sent to shareholders individually, containing that sort of language and information, especially considering that the Company has just provided us with an update on current court cases.

i.e.
"legal actions pending for AVZ".
"as you will be aware"
"AVZ is running out of funds"
"minimal funds are going out the door"

does not have "imminent" in the letter.
My first thought when I read it on the other channel was 'Is Nigel really going to have 21,000 conversations on the same topic? Answering the same questions?' And assuming he only does it with no more than 5% of shareholders, that is still around 1000 conversations. I can think of better uses of his time quite frankly..........

Reactions: 1 users

tonster66

Regular
Which 'recent' email? Can you be more specfic? As in the one asking permission for a call?
Yes that email, requesting a date and time

Doc

Master of Quan
Nothing from AVZ so I assume that email is legit

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
My first thought when I read it on the other channel was 'Is Nigel really going to have 21,000 conversations on the same topic? Answering the same questions?' And assuming he only does it with no more than 5% of shareholders, that is still around 1000 conversations. I can think of better uses of his time quite frankly..........
IMG_0231.jpeg

This is how it usually works, but some just can’t keep their traps shut or egos under control and have to blurt it out on social media platforms

TheCount

Regular
Would people in receipt of the latest email also be the ones that have received recent bullshit 1c offers? Maybe it's the 1 list?? I got neither, lucky me.

That Nigel letter is not signed off with " .. full support of the Board .." so for me it is bullshit.

Anyway, distilling (stripping run) a Skoch this weekend. Grain bill was 4kg ale malt, 2kg Manula smoked malt, 1kg Oats, 500g caramalt, 250g dark chocolate malt, 250g dark roasted wheat into 55L fermenter and 30g Safspirit USW-6 yeast. Pilsner bottled last weekend will get sampled too!

TC.

robface

Regular
View attachment 67448

This is how it usually works, but some just can’t keep their traps shut or egos under control and have to blurt it out on social media platforms
What are you expecting him to tell shareholders that has actual substance and is positive for the company that shouldn't be saved for an announcement?

If Nigel's got loose lips and told someone information who has then made it public and not materialised for worse, that's on him.

Top Bottom