AVZ Discussion 2022

Goldenboy

Emerged
think he's asking if it actually came from admin@avzminerals.com.au
Yes it did. Iv had that email address in my contacts for quite some time. I would like to think that it is legit. ( I have many million reasons to stay hopeful …. Maybe that’s why I received a reply ) Did anyone else reply to the email or are you all cynical old cunts 🤔🤔🤣🤣

Reactions: 1 users

Remark

Top 20
Oh FFS, I take one night off to get shitfaced & something happens, what did I miss people. Can someone fill me in?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

j.l

Regular
AVZ issued a confidential letter to shareholders, which was promptly leaked to social media.

There is speculation from some that it's a hoax.

Others think it's a last ditch attempt to raise some cash in light of the Locke situation and the theft of funds in escrow.

Copies of the letter are still floating around.

Who knows for sure ?

Jazz

Regular
Whether the email is legit or not. Could anyone who does speak to management, or happens to come across any info of significance. Please put the company, and your own investment, ahead of any social media ego you have that needs stroking.

We do not need a blow by blow transcription of your conversation, or any secret squirrel detail you heard from a “reliable” source.

We are clearly at war on many fronts, make sure you know what side you are helping.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Dijon101

Regular
Legit or not it looked confidential in nature that it should not have been shared.
Nothing substantial or damaging but better off deleted

• Love

CashKing

Regular
What the actual fuck… If anyone believes that document is true then they are tripping balls…

What the actual fuck…. Cunts are getting desperate wow…

I just saw it on the crapper

Im sure Nige won’t bother with such a petty announcement but it would be great soon clearing that bullshit up I would hope.

Ahhh GLTAH …….

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Don’t AVZ have shareholders phone numbers? I remember before AGM last year receiving a phone call as did many shareholders re who people were going to vote for leading up to AGM. If AVZ were going to contact some SHs they would just make a phone call no? Why risk leaks with a email? I think fake.

Gltah

Top Bottom