AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
What are you expecting him to tell shareholders that has actual substance and is positive for the company that shouldn't be saved for an announcement?

If Nigel's got loose lips and told someone information who has then made it public and not materialised for worse, that's on him.

He should just make a blanket offer CR . Do one Video interview explaining the situation and put it out there .No secret squirrel that will obviously be leaked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
Would people in receipt of the latest email also be the ones that have received recent bullshit 1c offers? Maybe it's the 1 list?? I got neither, lucky me.

That Nigel letter is not signed off with " .. full support of the Board .." so for me it is bullshit.

Anyway, distilling (stripping run) a Skoch this weekend. Grain bill was 4kg ale malt, 2kg Manula smoked malt, 1kg Oats, 500g caramalt, 250g dark chocolate malt, 250g dark roasted wheat into 55L fermenter and 30g Safspirit USW-6 yeast. Pilsner bottled last weekend will get sampled too!

TC.
Yeah same TC. I didn't get either; either.

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I knew it wouldn’t take long for the fuckwits to mod me but it was fun to post
1722578860453.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Spikerama

Regular
Anyway, things have gotten so bad for me now with this thing dragging on so long,
I have resorted to foraging the neighbour's gardens for herbs.

I'm living on borrowed thyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Yeah same TC. I didn't get either; either.
The fake email was odd.

One can notice from a mile distance that the email is a fake.

But why post such a poor fake and less than 24 hours later do a self moderation?

The HC version was removed by the publisher this morning, for reasons known by himself.
Publisher's remorse, or fear for repercussions? Who knows....

Der Geist posted the fake letter more than 6 hours later on X, maybe the publisher should ask Der Geist, if he please can delete as well.
It could well be a smart move.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

ChillaM

Get the cvnt, just like Jones - expose them, ostracize them and demand they be removed.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
1722586515802.png

1000007308.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Pokok

Regular
Oh FFS, I take one night off to get shitfaced & something happens, what did I miss people. Can someone fill me in?
only 1 night ,, soft 🤣🤣

Top Bottom