AVZ Discussion 2022

Coulomb

If You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going - Winston Churchill​

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
He did clarify in a later interview that that was not what he meant ( but it sure as hell sounded like thats what he meant ).

I still cling top hope that zijin shitfuckery in the North is to gauge whats really in the ground so when they are forced into a corner to negotiate they know what they are buying. Probably wishful thinking but its that or constant negative thoughts.
Lets hope for some positive updates soon.

Yeah I could imagine the drill results reported by Zijin

"Ohhh rook.....it's 100% Mica here......we take it off your hand for 2 cent"....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Spikerama

Regular

If You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going - Winston Churchill​

Persisting blindly through hardship is never a good strategy.

Reassess.
React.
Make a difference.

Reactions: 5 users

BRICK

Regular
Yeah I could imagine the drill results reported by Zijin

"Ohhh rook.....it's 100% Mica here......we take it off your hand for 2 cent"....
I’m…. Soooo…. Ronleyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Zijin and Chyna can suck my hairy gentile balls

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Wait.
Wait more.
Make up an inspirational catchphrase.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

robface

Regular

Scoota30

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

Cumquat Cap

Regular
The yanks have taken a keen interest

Reactions: 18 users

Mute22

Regular
Cominere running his mouth again X if anybody wants to vent their grievances anywhere.

Dazmac66

Regular
This bloke isn't happy with Rolex boy!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Flekman11

All western governments are across Manono and acting on it. It is of huge significance in many ways and has gigantic implications globally on policy, manufacturing and trade. And not the least geopolitics. But sometimes it’s necessary to remain tight lipped and ride it out.

We’re all unfortunately caught in the middle of it as investors but stay strong, it ain’t being stolen easily.

Our BOD are earning their coin, it’s in their own interests and those of us SHs. There really is no other way.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

robface

Regular
All western governments are across Manono and acting on it. It is of huge significance in many ways and has gigantic implications globally on policy, manufacturing and trade. And not the least geopolitics. But sometimes it’s necessary to remain tight lipped and ride it out.

We’re all unfortunately caught in the middle of it as investors but stay strong, it ain’t being stolen easily.

Our BOD are earning their coin, it’s in their own interests and those of us SHs. There really is no other way.
Got any proof these Government's are all over it.

Reactions: 2 users

Bray

Regular

Load of shit

Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
Reactions: 9 users
Load of shit
We are all frustrated to hell with no access to our $$ or the expected life-changing ROI due to corruption from China and DRC officials.

Step back from the detail for a minute, take a deep breath. Why are we still in the game at all?

Per Ann "2024-01-31, Manono Project Mineral Resource increases 47pc to 842Mt" - Once Manono is fully explored/mined the MR will be more like 2000Mt - "These areas are separated by a 2.5km alluvial-filled floodplain which includes Lake Lukushi. At least one large pegmatite extends under the floodplain" ... etc. Who controls the Manono Li mine, controls the global price of Li. USA & others can't afford to have China control the Li price ongoing. Of course they are working behind the scenes.

If AVZ cases at ICSID & ICC go full course with awards to AVZ, it will enable good Govt's globally (esp West) to enforce ICSID rulings (cutting World Bank flows?, seizing DRC assets ...). Hence, DRC should negotiate a favourable/acceptable outcome for AVZ, before ICSID rulings. DRC Gov and AVZ will have to settle on a compromise that largely follows DRC and international law (ICSID) such that China can't control Manono, at same time as China getting a slice so that brown bag funding continues to the DRC elites.

I just hope a negotiated/acceptable way forward becomes clear ASAP by May, probably the latest time by when PM & Ministeries can all be filled in new Govt. Else, we need pressure on ICSID to expedite it's proceedings.

Not a load of shit. Just a fight for Li between super-powers, where most fighting is behind the scenes.

IMO, DYOR. Best regards, Sparrowhawk12. (P.S. yes I am damn frustrated too.)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Uglybob

Regular
To whoever is responsible for the name change:
Classic Film Applause GIF

Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Keep up the fight Daz - you're doing a great job on X.
Thanks TC. The sad thing at the very beating heart of this is that Felix doesn't have the balls to do something about it. All this BS could be averted with the a swirl of his complimentary Rolex pen. Makes you wonder what is behind his inaction????

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

RHyNO

Regular
If we were out. Zinjin would be bagging and toe tagging the the spod and shipping it to China before you can say this piece of dim sum is rotten. We are in this with a good fight it will be ours!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom