AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So it was, up top. I was looking in the finance section:

View attachment 59110

I did note that the exclusive DD is only until 31 March 2024.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock.....

One would assume we'll be finding out something pretty soon in relation to Locke and/or other parties and the status of funding

Reactions: 11 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Count yourself and your plums lucky this time Goat.... 😂

I think the reason everyone's knickers have been in a knot is because we've had a carrot dangled and goalposts moved so we have had constant hope for the last 2 years:
- submitting the ICSID case apparently brought the Gov back to the table
- the IGF Report supposedly brought the Gov back to the table
- the SAMA 2 government was meant to bring change and a result
- then it was the MoU brought the DRC back to the table
- now it's when the ICC rule in favour of us against zijin that will be the first domino to fall

Feels like we've (including management) been constantly led to believe the resolution is just around the corner. Since the AGM my thoughts were that by the end of March we would actually know if we are at a resolution or if we are going the full hog and I think it is pretty clear now to not expect any outcome anytime soon.

If everyone can accept in their own head that this won't get any progress until the ICSID final ruling then it will remove a lot of stress and anger. Yeah worst case we get further dilution if Locke pull out last minute, but if anyone thinks the BoD don't have 3x other backup plans and that we will just run out of funds and bend over then that is just silly.

Might not be a bad idea to do some catch-ups in different cities to vent out loud after a counter meal, wonder if Graeme Johnston is keen for a yarn at Fenians 😂

Not everyone’s knickers are in a knot Scoota, just the shareholders who wear knickers

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Scoota30

Regular
Not everyone’s knickers are in a knot Scoota, just the shareholders who wear knickers
Goal Omg GIF by JustViral

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
Count yourself and your plums lucky this time Goat.... 😂

I think the reason everyone's knickers have been in a knot is because we've had a carrot dangled and goalposts moved so we have had constant hope for the last 2 years:
- submitting the ICSID case apparently brought the Gov back to the table
- the IGF Report supposedly brought the Gov back to the table
- the SAMA 2 government was meant to bring change and a result
- then it was the MoU brought the DRC back to the table
- now it's when the ICC rule in favour of us against zijin that will be the first domino to fall

Feels like we've (including management) been constantly led to believe the resolution is just around the corner. Since the AGM my thoughts were that by the end of March we would actually know if we are at a resolution or if we are going the full hog and I think it is pretty clear now to not expect any outcome anytime soon.

If everyone can accept in their own head that this won't get any progress until the ICSID final ruling then it will remove a lot of stress and anger. Yeah worst case we get further dilution if Locke pull out last minute, but if anyone thinks the BoD don't have 3x other backup plans and that we will just run out of funds and bend over then that is just silly.

Might not be a bad idea to do some catch-ups in different cities to vent out loud after a counter meal, wonder if Graeme Johnston is keen for a yarn at Fenians 😂
A victory at ICSID won't mean squat if they won't pay . Needs to be sorted without going full ICSID . The company expenses are off the charts . Share holders are being spit roasted . Reamed from both ends .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

SilentOne

Regular
A victory at ICSID won't mean squat if they won't pay . Needs to be sorted without going full ICSID . The company expenses are off the charts . Share holders are being spit roasted . Reamed from both ends .
Wombat,

Can you please do your research before you post things like the above.

You just drain my energy when you post things like this.

Regards,

SilentOne - Definitely do your research on what Wombat posts.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

lellep

Regular
Who here has the DRC fine calculator?

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
Juicy 👍👍👍
B77DED95-0574-40AE-B03F-A040157DE2E2.jpeg

793C4EAB-E3FC-4D4A-B2BF-F4506CA27A80.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Dave Evans

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Ashlee

Regular
I wear Knickers but they aren’t in a knot Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

CashKing

Regular
I wear Knickers but they aren’t in a knot Lol.
Ahhhh well there’s another disappointment added to my life 😂

Just kidding Ash 😊
Kinda..

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Goat

Regular
ICSID will be the only vehicle to enforce payment.
Yes shareholders are roasted, but what about the large financial institutions, the super fund traders, sophisticated investors, etc ?.. there are people out there with many millions at stake on a knife edge also, financial pain is mutual across the board.
This could be Nigels last hurrah, I'm sure he wants it to be a good one and he's putting his chesticles on the line for us all despite what everyone is led to believe. He coulda chucked in the towel many moons ago and walked, but didn't.

Anyways. I reckon a rest from here would be good medicine for a few and wait until the next announcement to spit chips again. Go fishing, walking, spend time with family, look after your health and live a little.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

wombat74

Top 20
Wombat,

Can you please do your research before you post things like the above.

You just drain my energy when you post things like this.

Regards,

SilentOne - Definitely do your research on what Wombat posts.
1710495013703.gif

• Haha

BRICK

Regular
Will he even make it through the next few years?

Dazmac66

Regular
To add context Felix bringing back the death sentence to deal with traitors.

Reactions: 5 users

Nellie17

Regular
Hey Wombles,

And I'd like to bet that you love getting reamed from both ends, especially the rear end!
Enjoy 😉

Cheers,
Nells xx

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
1710503442739.png

1710503515293.png

1710503364046.png

1710503697897.png

1710503802474.png

1710503383544.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
To add context Felix bringing back the death sentence to deal with traitors.
Damn, imagine AVZ being responsible for the deaths of corrupt officials.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Hey Wombles,

And I'd like to bet that you love getting reamed from both ends, especially the rear end!
Enjoy 😉

Cheers,
Nells xx
Wow Almost the Mantle but a little more swearing 🤬 and a little more attitude 😂

Don’t sign off with cheers also 😝

Anyway who’s got the mantle now days?

GLTAH

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT SHOW

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom