AVZ Discussion 2022

BRICK

Regular
These DRC turkeys started off so hot a few years ago with all the battery hub spruiking and conferences and worldwide junkets. Now.. nothing.
Like a massive Nigerian scam.
Oh well, when you’ve fucked everything and ripped everyone off, the only thing left to do is to go to war with your neighbors. Lol

Giddy up because we are in for the long haul but we will come out on top someday in the next few years. Can’t ignore ICSID forever because no one will ever do business with you.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Bray

Regular
I know my frustrations are coming out in these posts BUT this link is worth reading through, actually quite interesting

Reactions: 10 users

Pedro

The Jin Cheng dispute results WILL have a major effect on the other cases.

TITS posted a link to jusmundi.com that had transcript’s of some of the arbitration cases so far. Anyone who read them would understand why AVZ doesn’t announce monthly updates to shareholders.

Aside from that a lot of the ICC and ICSID information is confidential.

Some investors have never stopped keeping up to date with events but don’t post anymore because of the wombats here complaining but never offering any information themselves.

Maybe the best thing for them would be ringing Math, Huljich or Carrotdick and offering them their shares because they’re whining is no help to the company or other shareholders.
Well said bags, a bit of positivity is always good for us glass half full guys. Unless it's bad news why all the wingeing, we're all over this shit show. Nothing has actually change there's still light at the end of the tunnel it's just these fuckers are extending the tunnel. Chill

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I know my frustrations are coming out in these posts BUT this link is worth reading through, actually quite interesting

The only thing worse then this dogshit no announcement announcement, is having to read what old holier then thou MB thinks, give the god syndrome a rest mate, it’s fucking old

• Haha
  • Fire

tonster66

Regular
What a fucking mess. DRC not playing ball at all.
I think the first thing that the ann refers to is that the DRC cannot do anything until the cabinet is formed. Lets wait and see what that brings. We can live in hope

Reactions: 11 users

Bray

Regular
The only thing worse then this dogshit no announcement announcement, is having to read what old holier then thou MB thinks, give the god syndrome a rest mate, it’s fucking old
Misquoted or what mate

Reactions: 1 users

CHB

Regular
I think the first thing that the ann refers to is that the DRC cannot do anything until the cabinet is formed. Lets wait and see what that brings. We can live in hope

It can't abide by legal instructions? Need ministers to abide by legal judgements?

Sounds a bit farfetched imo

Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
Mate your drivel lately is as old as your mum. Maybe you should give it a rest?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Nothing is moving or has been moving because of the current corrupt fuckwits that are infesting the DRC Government, irrespective of AVZs favourable rulings so far, indicating to anyone with two brain-cells to rub together that AVZ are in-fact going to be successful if arbitration is required to run its full course. (Something both sides would surely not want)

Thanks to the ICSID ruling and the corrupt cretins stupidity AVZ are able to apply for penalties adding to their leverage when the new Government cabinet is announced.

Once the new cabinet is in, then all eyes are on the new ministers to come to the table and negotiate something worthwhile in AVZs favour.

Don't forget that the Chinese have also been talking to AVZ, with each passing arbitration ruling in AVZs favour AVZ becomes more and more expensive, as by the way does it with the rising lithium prices. I do hope this is being made abundantly clear to these utter cunts.
Bloody well said. Bravo.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sort of what I was trying to say in a slightly humorous way...

I'm sitting tight for the cabinet reformation and then see what comes of it

It's only then we might get a glimpse of what the "new look" DRC Govt is willing to do

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

RHyNO

Regular
All done and dusted I reckon. Doubt we’ll make it to the AGM. Surprised the BOD and half the exec team wouldn’t just step down. I suppose it’s nice to sit in Perth with nothing to do but blame everyone else for your failure and get paid upwards of 300k a year to look at some rocks a scientist told you are indeed the rocks you were told they were and make some pretty documents so shareholders bought into your absolute bullshit. “What do we do if anyone gets wind of this shitshow?” “Just put it in a trading halt”. Shorters wont burn, Tommy was absolutely correct and Nigel and his mates and their lawyers are still getting paid. Laughs on us we believed the ASX was a real sharemarket, not a pyramid scheme designed and owned by scamming assholes. It’s been an honour and a pleasure to listen and speak with all of you. You’ve been a rock in stormy seas. Thanks for your time and research.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Azzler

Top 20
All done and dusted I reckon. Doubt we’ll make it to the AGM. Surprised the BOD and half the exec team wouldn’t just step down. I suppose it’s nice to sit in Perth with nothing to do but blame everyone else for your failure and get paid upwards of 300k a year to look at some rocks a scientist told you are indeed the rocks you were told they were and make some pretty documents so shareholders bought into your absolute bullshit. “What do we do if anyone gets wind of this shitshow?” “Just put it in a trading halt”. Shorters wont burn, Tommy was absolutely correct and Nigel and his mates and their lawyers are still getting paid. Laughs on us we believed the ASX was a real sharemarket, not a pyramid scheme designed and owned by scamming assholes. It’s been an honour and a pleasure to listen and speak with all of you. You’ve been a rock in stormy seas. Thanks for your time and research.
Hopefully that means you've now fucked off?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Hemicuda

Regular

wombat74

Top 20
Wait and see if Locke come on board . They are not going to loan us AUD $30Mil plus interest if AVZ is f--ked .

Reactions: 5 users

Mr_Tones83

Regular
Sounds like Celestine may have been left in charge of directing the DRC's ICSID legal defence.
Reminiscent of his rambling incoherent interview... they ignore binding interim orders and come up with reasons they should be cancelled when they're simply asked to comment on their implementation.

When does this shitshow end?!

Frank

Top 20
Fyi, I see where,

Prime Minister: Acacia Bandubola and Judith Tuluka on Félix Tshisekedi’s short list

The battle for the succession of Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde as prime minister is tough.

While several names are circulating in traditional media and social networks, the President of the Democratic Republic, Félix Tshisekedi, would be partial to only two.

During a political morning organized on March 10, the secretary general of the Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS) and designated informant to identify the parliamentary majority affirmed that the presidential party will have the post of prime minister .

“The prime ministership will return by right to the UDPS. The President of the Republic reassured me: I told you that if you return with the majority I will give you the prime ministership.

I ask you to be disciplined so that the head of state gives us what he promised,” declared Augustin Kabuya.

These assurances that the Head of State would have given to the SG of his political party automatically exclude certain contenders from the race for the nomination for the post of Prime Minister.

Within the UDPS, we learn, two names, all women, would emerge.

They are Acacia Bandubola and Judith Tuluka.

Experienced women

Both are renowned for their loyalty to the party of the late Étienne Tshisekedi and are among President Félix Tshisekedi's trusted people.

The latter, known for being a champion of positive masculinity, would be determined to send a strong signal to women, by appointing a woman at the head of government.

Which will be a first in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

This, especially since at the end of the elections of December 20, 2023, only 61 women were elected out of a total of 477 national deputies out of the 500 in the lower house of Parliament.

Female leadership in the DRC: Women diplomats are active in the fight against climate change

To return to the two aforementioned primaturables, it must be said that Acacia Bandubola sits in the last square of the President of the Republic.

The former Minister of the National Economy is a woman of important issues in the country, she who was co-director of the coordination of Félix Tshisekedi's electoral campaign for his second term.

The brilliant re-election of Fatshi would have made everyone agree on the abilities of a native of Kisangani, province of Tshopo and currently national deputy for Lukunga in Kinshasa, to manage sensitive issues.

From there to making her prime minister?

“She is a well-made, well-rounded and well-thinking person. She has a profile that is suitable for high state responsibilities and has shoulders strong enough to support the load of government,” responds a close friend of the President of the Republic. .

As for Judith Tuluka, current Minister of State for Planning, she would be the outsider to be taken very seriously.

The former official of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), who was also Budget Advisor and deputy to the coordinator of the Strategic Watch Council of the Presidency of the Republic, also has arguments to put forward.

Originally from central Kongo, a province which is waiting to see one of its daughters or one of its sons lead the government for the first time, she is experienced, less confrontational and above all familiar with technical questions.

With the imminent publication of the judgments of the Constitutional Court on electoral disputes and the results of the national legislative elections, everything suggests that one of these two women could be appointed prime minister one of these four mornings.

Currency of the votes of provincial deputies: President Félix Tshisekedi warns the corrupters and the corrupt (Minister of Justice)

President Félix Tshisekedi spoke this Tuesday, March 12, 2024, with the Minister of State in charge of Justice and Keeper of the Seals, Rose Mutombo, about the behavior of the various provincial deputies who would sell their votes to the senator and governor candidates.

In his capacity as Guarantor of the proper functioning of institutions, the Head of State asked the Minister of State for Justice to discuss with the Attorney General at the Court of Cassation so that he can attract the attention of different attorneys general on all these rumors of corruption.

“This has to stop. We cannot continue to accept such open corruption.

There must be severe sanctions for anyone caught selling their vote,” declared the Minister of Justice.

And to add “those who are arrested will only be able to draw the consequences of their behavior”.

Initially scheduled for March 31 and April 7, 2024 respectively, the elections of senators as well as those of governors and vice-governors of provinces were postponed by three weeks.

The revised calendar, as published by the Independent National Electoral Commission (Ceni), provides for the holding of the senatorial elections on April 21 and the vote for governors and vice-governors on the 28th of the same month.

mediacongo

Food for thought :unsure:

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Manook

Every word of this section is amazing. We will absolutely crush the DRC if this goes the distance. Is this really the best legal advice that Zijin can afford?
View attachment 59018
Dig oil still yet to receive anything. We can win in the courts but if they refuse to pay. Then?

• Wow

SilentOne

Regular

If it smells like a TROLL, walks like a TROLL looks like a TROLL - then hey RHyN)1980 - what does it make you?

SilentOne - Do your own research.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

CashKing

Regular
Hey mate absolutely respect your pissed off like most…… but saying Tommy was correct is kinda fucked up.

Actually really fucked up..

That little Tbag Piece of work isn’t correct bro even you should know that deep down.

Cockroaches don’t like the light mate so when it shines in then they scramble.

Tommy and he’s little mates are so far twisted trying to be journalists 😂

I watched a 9 news late or something last night with old mate from
Motley Fool.

He was just taking shit then started or something and came back to absolutely nothing.. I actually was like wtf is that cunt on about…

That makes about as much sense as these journalists 😂 I should almost be one hey..

See my point.

Tommy isn’t right he’s a puppet for Boatman and the rest of those clowns that apparently pay him for some silly reason 😆

Not sure what wtf the AFR see in him but they are owned by Ch9 also so see the correlation to Motley Fool 🧐

Avoid Ch9 if I was anyone👌

Let’s hope Nige sorts this out and we end up with a fair just outcome huh.

GLTAH

Tbag 🤡🖕

AIMO

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hey mate absolutely respect your pissed off like most…… but saying Tommy was correct is kinda fucked up.

Actually really fucked up..

That little Tbag Piece of work isn’t correct bro even you should know that deep down.

Cockroaches don’t like the light mate so when it shines in then they scramble.

Tommy and he’s little mates are so far twisted trying to be journalists 😂

I watched a 9 news late or something last night with old mate from
Motley Fool.

He was just taking shit then started or something and came back to absolutely nothing.. I actually was like wtf is that cunt on about…

That makes about as much sense as these journalists 😂 I should almost be one hey..

See my point.

Tommy isn’t right he’s a puppet for Boatman and the rest of those clowns that apparently pay him for some silly reason 😆

Not sure what wtf the AFR see in him but they are owned by Ch9 also so see the correlation to Motley Fool.

Let’s hope Nige sorts this out and we end up with a fair just outcome huh.

GLTAH

Tbag 🤡🖕
Tommy the Turd, Motley Fool, Boatman, AFR all mentioned in one post......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well spotted Cashy and thanks for reminding us how many fucked up individual tards and organisations we actually have to work against as AVZ retail investors

Spot on buddy (y)

And we haven't even mentioned the bad actors in the DRC......

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom