AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular
I think what we should do is start creating media assets around what the DRC would have to liquidate on demand of a AVZ favourable ICSID outcome. Kind of make them like a Fire-Sale promotion.

The President's Plane would be worth a bit I reckon. That would make a good one.

Unfortunately I don't have the bandwidth to do all the research on the values of assets to be sequestered but if a few good folk can and share with me (maybe in the https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/avz-assets-for-social-media-campaign.152154/ thread) I will be able to make some good posters for the socials.

Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Probably best to hold off on the full scale media campaign until we see if Felix will negotiate once new ministers in place. If we’re going the distance at ICSID I think we put in place an aggressive and multi pronged social media attack on the DRC and corrupt ministers. I’ve got the energy and fire to go hard as fuck on these mooks

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

mouseflying

Regular
We are all frustrated to hell with no access to our $$ or the expected life-changing ROI due to corruption from China and DRC officials.

Step back from the detail for a minute, take a deep breath. Why are we still in the game at all?

Per Ann "2024-01-31, Manono Project Mineral Resource increases 47pc to 842Mt" - Once Manono is fully explored/mined the MR will be more like 2000Mt - "These areas are separated by a 2.5km alluvial-filled floodplain which includes Lake Lukushi. At least one large pegmatite extends under the floodplain" ... etc. Who controls the Manono Li mine, controls the global price of Li. USA & others can't afford to have China control the Li price ongoing. Of course they are working behind the scenes.

If AVZ cases at ICSID & ICC go full course with awards to AVZ, it will enable good Govt's globally (esp West) to enforce ICSID rulings (cutting World Bank flows?, seizing DRC assets ...). Hence, DRC should negotiate a favourable/acceptable outcome for AVZ, before ICSID rulings. DRC Gov and AVZ will have to settle on a compromise that largely follows DRC and international law (ICSID) such that China can't control Manono, at same time as China getting a slice so that brown bag funding continues to the DRC elites.

I just hope a negotiated/acceptable way forward becomes clear ASAP by May, probably the latest time by when PM & Ministeries can all be filled in new Govt. Else, we need pressure on ICSID to expedite it's proceedings.

Not a load of shit. Just a fight for Li between super-powers, where most fighting is behind the scenes.

IMO, DYOR. Best regards, Sparrowhawk12. (P.S. yes I am damn frustrated too.)
I hope you're right, but if that's the case, I can't understand why it's so difficult for us to secure funding for the legal battle.

Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
We are all frustrated to hell with no access to our $$ or the expected life-changing ROI due to corruption from China and DRC officials.

Step back from the detail for a minute, take a deep breath. Why are we still in the game at all?

Per Ann "2024-01-31, Manono Project Mineral Resource increases 47pc to 842Mt" - Once Manono is fully explored/mined the MR will be more like 2000Mt - "These areas are separated by a 2.5km alluvial-filled floodplain which includes Lake Lukushi. At least one large pegmatite extends under the floodplain" ... etc. Who controls the Manono Li mine, controls the global price of Li. USA & others can't afford to have China control the Li price ongoing. Of course they are working behind the scenes.

If AVZ cases at ICSID & ICC go full course with awards to AVZ, it will enable good Govt's globally (esp West) to enforce ICSID rulings (cutting World Bank flows?, seizing DRC assets ...). Hence, DRC should negotiate a favourable/acceptable outcome for AVZ, before ICSID rulings. DRC Gov and AVZ will have to settle on a compromise that largely follows DRC and international law (ICSID) such that China can't control Manono, at same time as China getting a slice so that brown bag funding continues to the DRC elites.

I just hope a negotiated/acceptable way forward becomes clear ASAP by May, probably the latest time by when PM & Ministeries can all be filled in new Govt. Else, we need pressure on ICSID to expedite it's proceedings.

Not a load of shit. Just a fight for Li between super-powers, where most fighting is behind the scenes.

IMO, DYOR. Best regards, Sparrowhawk12. (P.S. yes I am damn frustrated too.)
There is nothing unusual about being 'still in the game ' after 20 months . The 'game' being the legal process caused by China .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Jesus you are constantly negative, no liquidity what’s the fucking point being constantly negative?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Jesus you are constantly negative, no liquidity what’s the fucking point being constantly negative?
I didn't realise that Jesus is an AVZ shareholder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Thaz

Regular
Season 4 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

robface

Regular

IMO, DYOR. Best regards, Sparrowhawk12. (P.S. yes I am damn frustrated
You wouldn't like an update from AVZ saying what/how/if/when and why any type of government is all over Manono supporting them?

Because asx announcements and lack of DRC complying with awards say otherwise.

Am I wrong in the only government support/knowledge in avz in years is.
1.FIRB blocking stake

2.Asx announcement saying Ambassador Aus has been aware.

3.Pauline Hanson saying she'll take a look on her twitter account.

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Half yearly in. Interesting to note when discussing the finances no mention of Locke at all, that mean they out?

1710476933076.png

Then this little chestnut:

1710476975258.png

5.7m on legal fees in 6 months. Nice to know someone out there making coin on AVZ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
A noted troll on the other forum made the exact same quip about the lawyers at essentially the same time as you posted this.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Goat

Regular
Flamin heck there are some whining and whinging turkeys around here. Everyone CALM THE FARK DOWN.
Now play close attention again, however, I will not disclose any commercial in confidence information or anything to make anyone remotely excited prior to a premature orgasm. I actually don't posses such information as that would be a breach of law.

Firstly, the ICSID, ICC, Aus Gov & the ASX are ALL OVER the happenings currently occurring. You need to remember that the bad actors, Zijin, Cominiere and Fat Tail are going hammer and tongs trying to find out confidential information and creating a poop storm behind the scenes, hence why AVZ are only providing announcements as required. My post the other day about an incoming announcement caused all my social inboxes to light up like a xmas tree!

Secondly, as it may appear that AVZ is losing the fight, they definitely are not. Thus far, ICSID & ICC have ruled IN FAVOUR of AVZ every time!
The formation of a cabinet is a requirement, but as we know the DRC has their own way of fumbling their way through history and will continue to do so.

My only negative view is that there is no time sensitivity or urgency from the DRCs perspective. They will milk this and spin it around until the cows come home, hence why they are a 3rd world corrupt starving country under the handcuffs of the PRC. The DRC lawyers don't have a farkin clue about how to tackle legal proceedings as clearly illustrated in the last ICC session!
I don't see this going to mine in the next 3 years personally nor a recoup of our investment in the next 18-24 months!

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Hong BAE

Emerged
Capture.JPG

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Scoota30

Regular
Flamin heck there are some whining and whinging turkeys around here. Everyone CALM THE FARK DOWN.
Now play close attention again, however, I will not disclose any commercial in confidence information or anything to make anyone remotely excited prior to a premature orgasm. I actually don't posses such information as that would be a breach of law.

Firstly, the ICSID, ICC, Aus Gov & the ASX are ALL OVER the happenings currently occurring. You need to remember that the bad actors, Zijin, Cominiere and Fat Tail are going hammer and tongs trying to find out confidential information and creating a poop storm behind the scenes, hence why AVZ are only providing announcements as required. My post the other day about an incoming announcement caused all my social inboxes to light up like a xmas tree!

Secondly, as it may appear that AVZ is losing the fight, they definitely are not. Thus far, ICSID & ICC have ruled IN FAVOUR of AVZ every time!
The formation of a cabinet is a requirement, but as we know the DRC has their own way of fumbling their way through history and will continue to do so.

My only negative view is that there is no time sensitivity or urgency from the DRCs perspective. They will milk this and spin it around until the cows come home, hence why they are a 3rd world corrupt starving country under the handcuffs of the PRC. The DRC lawyers don't have a farkin clue about how to tackle legal proceedings as clearly illustrated in the last ICC session!
I don't see this going to mine in the next 3 years personally nor a recoup of our investment in the next 18-24 months!
Count yourself and your plums lucky this time Goat.... 😂

I think the reason everyone's knickers have been in a knot is because we've had a carrot dangled and goalposts moved so we have had constant hope for the last 2 years:
- submitting the ICSID case apparently brought the Gov back to the table
- the IGF Report supposedly brought the Gov back to the table
- the SAMA 2 government was meant to bring change and a result
- then it was the MoU brought the DRC back to the table
- now it's when the ICC rule in favour of us against zijin that will be the first domino to fall

Feels like we've (including management) been constantly led to believe the resolution is just around the corner. Since the AGM my thoughts were that by the end of March we would actually know if we are at a resolution or if we are going the full hog and I think it is pretty clear now to not expect any outcome anytime soon.

If everyone can accept in their own head that this won't get any progress until the ICSID final ruling then it will remove a lot of stress and anger. Yeah worst case we get further dilution if Locke pull out last minute, but if anyone thinks the BoD don't have 3x other backup plans and that we will just run out of funds and bend over then that is just silly.

Might not be a bad idea to do some catch-ups in different cities to vent out loud after a counter meal, wonder if Graeme Johnston is keen for a yarn at Fenians 😂

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Miljew91

Regular
Half yearly in. Interesting to note when discussing the finances no mention of Locke at all, that mean they out?

View attachment 59104

View attachment 59105
5.7m on legal fees in 6 months. Nice to know someone out there making coin on AVZ
Mention of locke was in the half yearly please read again, just no new info

Reactions: 8 users

Misfits

Regular
A noted troll on the other forum made the exact same quip about the lawyers at essentially the same time as you posted this.
Yep same language. well spotted!

eztrang​

3,897 Posts.
Date:15/03/24Time:15:32:39Post #:72908245
AVZ seems to have fully explained it's current issues now.

Why are the shares still suspended from trading?

$6m in legal fees, at least someone's making money out of AVZ.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Misfits

Regular

View attachment 59104

View attachment 59105

You forgot this bit.

In the Directors' opinion: there are reasonable grounds to believe that the Company will be able to pay its debts as and when they become due and payable.

Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
If you fuckers think I waste my time on HC think again. Nic is _Doc_ on there if you want to have a squiz
I didnt spend a crap load to go to the AGM last year for shits and giggles.

Talking about jumping at shadows you blokes, fair dinkum

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Mention of locke was in the half yearly please read again, just no new info
So it was, up top. I was looking in the finance section:

1710480173669.png