AVZ Discussion 2022

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I have had a thought about her visible predicament and am convinced she has her secret admirer sitting under her desk.

It is called a permanent state of extreme satisfaction, almost going into static vibration, a state of doing nothing other than consuming the moment :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like her kiwifruit dress, goes great with her smile.

Btw, when are they going to throw her in the slammer?

Ding Ding Round 2 …never a dull moment here 🤓
View attachment 24913

This is pretty good too ....

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
reface-2022-12-20-07-22-01.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Any lawyers here? Can't we have a class action to sue Tommy & afr for damages as they attempt to make an already sensitive situation worse for investors?
This is a personal vendetta from the tosser after he already got ridiculed for his last article. Even threatened to sue shareholders from memory.
He knows who boatman is as well and most likely getting kickbacks from Chinese.
Smug looking weasel prick.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

John25

Regular
Having a few Xmas drinks tonight …will try an avoid coming on site and cutting loose …let youse 😊be my witness
1671526870716.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Onthefm

Regular
Mate its not worth getting upset we are all in this together I even lost my head the other night and said things I regret now , we all need to hold strong trust management I live in a country where money talks I know management is doing all it can to keep AVZ above board , Im up the Java coast surfing with the kids but I like many others have returned to Australia and work and left my family here because of this shit show ,, imagine only seeing your family 4 weeks a year till this is cleared up its out of our control , have a great xmas all
Mate agree with everything you've said except the trust management thing. Could have payed cong for an adjusted price 10 months ago. It was cheap anyway and we'd be spending money on building a mine and our sp would be north of 2 dollars not on lawyers in it seems like every country in the fucken world. So much for managements drc experience. Absolute joke imo. Be nice to them till we get ml then fuck them off as soon as humanly possible. Imo

Reactions: 5 users
Mate agree with everything you've said except the trust management thing. Could have payed cong for an adjusted price 10 months ago. It was cheap anyway and we'd be spending money on building a mine and our sp would be north of 2 dollars not on lawyers in it seems like every country in the fucken world. So much for managements drc experience. Absolute joke imo. Be nice to them till we get ml then fuck them off as soon as humanly possible. Imo
Fuck Cong. He signed eyes open on the dotted line.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Fuck Cong. He signed eyes open on the dotted line.
Amazing from such an astute businessman/thief, an absolute indication he did not know what he was dealing with, same as his stepbrother Klaus, alias Lakes on twitter.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Onthefm

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Yep and that's worked real well.
Sure did. AVZ legally own 75% of Dathcom.

Cong doesn't have a prayer at the ICC and he knows it

• Fire
  • Love

Onthefm

Regular
Mmm and the last 10 months? And the next 8 10 months whats that going to cost? Monetary & mentaly for sh.

Reactions: 4 users
Mmm and the last 10 months? And the next 8 10 months whats that going to cost? Monetary & mentaly for sh.
Ownership isn't the reason for suspension

I've made my view known here before that we should be trading. I don't bang on about it but I really can't see what information is unknown to the market at this point. However, I understand management's reason for the suspension and support them in defending the legal rights of the company.

20221220_222931.jpg

Anyone that thinks the ICC is going to overturn more than a century of contract law precedent for a knucklehead like Cong is dreaming. I'm not as brave as @JAG to put one of my nuts on the line but there is zero chance he will risk being made liable for damages imo

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
Ownership isn't the reason for suspension

I've made my view known here before that we should be trading. I don't bang on about it but I really can't see what information is unknown to the market at this point. However, I understand management's reason for the suspension and support them in defending the legal rights of the company.

View attachment 24948

Anyone that thinks the ICC is going to overturn more than a century of contract law precedent for a knucklehead like Cong is dreaming. I'm not as brave as @JAG to put one of my nuts on the line but there is zero chance he will risk being made liable for

I'll let you know when I am talking to you.

I will not be bullied by crocs.

I hope you know what a croc is.
This isn’t hot crapper. Show some respect or fuck off.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Onthefm

Regular
Agree not about ownership. Its about the piper not being payed 10 months ago. Now its morphed into to who knows. Definitely not me. All I'm saying all this shit may have been avoided. Anyhow that's what I reckon. All the best have a great Christmas cheer.

Ps might even open 3 or 4 of those champagne bottles I've had on ice for 12 months. Fuck I hope they're still alright.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I'll let you know when I am talking to you.

I will not be bullied by crocs.

I hope you know what a croc is.

danger-steveerwin.gif

Is it a full moon tonight or something?

• Haha
  • Fire
Agree not about ownership. Its about the piper not being payed 10 months ago. Now its morphed into to who knows. Definitely not me. All I'm saying all this shit may have been avoided. Anyhow that's what I reckon. All the best have a great Christmas cheer.

Ps might even open 3 or 4 of those champagne bottles I've had on ice for 12 months. Fuck I hope they're still alright.
I hear ya. But we would have had him coming back every time the value of the project went up. Plus emboldened the other jackals.

Merry Christmas. I'm sure the champagne is in better shape than any easter eggs you may still have lying around.

Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
This isn’t hot crapper. Show some respect or fuck off.
If you are not happy, nobody stops you, feel free and leave.

Yes this is not hotcrapper, totally correct, so do not tell me, to behave the way Mr. Inappropriate likes people to behave.

I noticed you joined TSE early May, people will think why not.
Do you understand where I am coming from?

cruiser51

Top 20

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom