AVZ Discussion 2022

Fuck off Sammo, is that clear enough for you?

If you think Winenut is to blame for this you’ve got a screw loose and all the carrying on you’ve done about shareholders fighting each other playing into our enemies hands, just goes to show you’ve lost the plot…. Probably because you tried smoking those mushrooms

No doubt you’ll be calling me names again, I’m in Lake Macquarie NSW if you want to do it in person

Reactions: 11 users

JNRB

Regular
Hoooly shit what an argy-bargy it's turned into on here today!

Ultimately:
The only people with any control over whether the directors can be faced with a legitimate class-action lawsuit is....

...the directors!!

If they've done nothing wrong, no problem. If they have, they deserve to be penalized for it. It's not gonna destroy the company or the project.

Also, I am a pretty minor holder and I'm pissed off about the way BOD has handled this. For larger holders, investigating a class-action suit isn't a big stretch of the imagination. I don't think they needed to read anonymous forums for tips.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Ultimately:
The only people with any control over whether the directors can be faced with a legitimate class-action lawsuit is....

...the directors!!

If they've done nothing wrong, no problem. If they have, they deserve to be penalized for it. It's not gonna destroy the company or the project.

Also, I am a pretty minor holder and I'm pissed off about the way BOD has handled this. For larger holders, investigating a class-action suit isn't a big stretch of the imagination. I don't think they needed to read anonymous forums for tips.
100%

Reactions: 7 users

hedrox

Regular
Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 2.03.59 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

CashKing

Regular
Maybe a few of you should take some time off, no need for this everyone.. It's XMAS time everyone's a little bit tired and highly strung..

Take care everyone & Merry XMAS
Stay Safe and try enjoy your break if you have one..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Mate I’ve told people where I live if you ever want to make the trip to my place

If you think Winenut is to blame for this you’ve got a screw loose and all the carrying on you’ve done about shareholders fighting each other playing into our enemies hands, just goes to show you’ve lost the plot…. Probably because you tried smoking those mushrooms

No doubt you’ll be calling me names again, I’m in Lake Macquarie NSW if you want to do it in person
Oh Shit I forgot you have guns, I better be careful, that really scares the shit out of me!!

I know pulling one snake's tail agitates the lot, for you the same recipe as sammo, boy.

Reactions: 1 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Yo how about everybody chills the fuck out, attacking each other isn't going to achieve shit.

If your blaming Wino for the class action for discussing it for 2 days then why aren't we celebrating the ML that we've all been discussing for months? The logic doesn't fit.

If you want to attack someone for this class action/investigation happening then go over to Twitter and give that little fuck stain Tommy a piece of your mind.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Ultimately:

...the directors!!

Great post. The reason TSE is far better than the crapper is the general atmosphere of respectful debate. I will always defend everyone's right to express themselves however they want but filling up pages with meaningless name calling isn't going to help us get the mining licence imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
And don't make me call the Sheriff.

signal.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

John25

Regular
Ding Ding Round 2 …never a dull moment here 🤓
1671506863626.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Helios

Regular
Hi money, can you email me, Heliosvatlas@gmail.com

Tried to msg on this platform but can't.

Also at Lake mac.

Reactions: 2 users

Charbella

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Charbella

Regular
Yo how about everybody chills the fuck out, attacking each other isn't going to achieve shit.

If your blaming Wino for the class action for discussing it for 2 days then why aren't we celebrating the ML that we've all been discussing for months? The logic doesn't fit.

If you want to attack someone for this class action/investigation happening then go over to Twitter and give that little fuck stain Tommy a piece of your mind.
How about we all direct our anger towards Tommy boy! I am in 🤣

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If nobody 'OPTS IN', which is what they want as a first take of level of interest, this will die on the vine.

I wonder how they will know whether a shareholder qualifies as having been a buyer after 17th May 2021
I wonder how they will know if anyone who registers is actually a shareholder. 1500 people called Tom, Lars, Klaus, Felix M or Simon won't cut the mustard

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

obe wan

Regular
If nobody 'OPTS IN', which is what they want as a first take of level of interest, this will die on the vine.

I wonder how they will know whether a shareholder qualifies as having been a buyer after 17th May 2021
I wonder how they will know if anyone who registers is actually a shareholder. 1500 people called Tom, Lars, Klaus, Felix M or Simon won't cut the mustard
They’re currently exchanging your ‘opt in’ in exchange for answers to your questions; of which they don’t have a clue ; i reckon it’s probably the secretary that’s managing this one until it gets a few on board . This will have been instigated by a couple of trolls with a bit of DRC / Chinese flavour imo.

I certainly won’t be opting in

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Charbella

Regular
They’re currently exchanging your ‘opt in’ in exchange for answers to your questions; of which they don’t have a clue ; i reckon it’s probably the secretary that’s managing this one until it gets a few on board . This will have been instigated by a couple of trolls with a bit of DRC / Chinese flavour imo.

I certainly won’t be opting in
The one's want in have no shares.

Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
Tell Sammo
Nothing wrong with what you said, but I can also understand why winenut is frustrated。Come on we all are! Millions$$$, boom!

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
One would think this doesn’t affect most of us as I’m assuming we are all med-long term holders.
So as usual sit back, grab the popcorn and watch the circus 🎪
Fuck all else we can do at this stage .
I’m off to Japan for a well earned break tomorrow. Enjoy your Chrissy all, and remember we all in in this together.

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom