AVZ Discussion 2022

Oh Shit I forgot you have guns, I better be careful, that really scares the shit out of me!!

I know pulling one snake's tail agitates the lot, for you the same recipe as sammo, boy.

I don’t have any guns dickhead, I don’t need them for a gutless fuckwit like you

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I don’t have any guns dickhead, I don’t need them for a gutless fuckwit like you
The true tough guy with the guns opens up, come on show us your intellect, give us a laugh, knuckle head.

Reactions: 1 users
The true tough guy with the guns opens up, come on show us your intellect, give us a laugh, knuckle head.

Fuck off gutless baby

Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Fuck off gutless baby
Problem is, you don't know who you are dealing with.

Threatening me is like pissing into the wind, it gives you a nice warm feeling, maybe you need that to calm your nerves.

Don’t know what your on about little baby but please keep going on

B5D8070A-2336-4715-891A-215B66DA1349.jpeg

Don’t think I’ll bother unignoring you little baby

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'm honestly suprised these two rage machines haven't gone at each other much sooner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users
People have to accept that we are in this political game whether they like it or not. Investing in the DRC always came with a higher sovereign risk than other jurisdictions. Unfortunately for us cleaning up a broken system takes time.

We can't have it both ways. Either we respect the process and want the correct outcome based on the truth or we are just as bad as the jackals. Tshisekedi reestablished the IGF to deal with the exact situation we are now dealing with. He has shown a willingness to take on bad actors in the mining sector as seen with the Tenke Fungureme situation.

Maybe Felix lied to Nigel. Maybe he doesn't care about corruption or his plans for a battery value chain. Maybe he went to visit Biden last week just for the lulz. I completely get shareholders frustrations. This shitshow is complex and dragging on endlessly. That's by design.

But if there's one thing in this world I understand better than anything else it's politics. Soon everything the light touches will be our kingdom.

20221220_154438.jpg

received_465447118994861.jpeg

received_474498751415472.jpeg

received_1161501957804300.jpeg

received_556729339235146.jpeg

received_696966925357134.jpeg

20221220_154418.jpg

received_727534972125022.jpeg

received_513881474014719.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TheCount

Regular
Omni company counsel and AFR Tommy happened to be in London at the same time - same vacuous look - coincidence anyone?

TC.

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 4.04.51 pm.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Onthefm

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Just to lighten the mood 😎

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha

John25

Regular
I'm honestly suprised these two rage machines haven't gone at each other much sooner 🤣
Think they’ve tangled before

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
At least this poster understands and explains his thoughts properly.

DannyC25​

19 Posts.
Date:20/12/22Time:13:40:07Post #:65386671
I must say I don't understand why you would bother with a class action at this point. AVZ's long term value will only be realised once we have a ML to develop the world's largest & best Li resource. Until them, AVZ has about $100M of net assets they could sue against - cash & mining equipment. It's about 3c per share. Even if the class action was successful for argument sake & damages awarded beyond the value of the company's assets, shareholders wouldn't see an additional cent. Also, I've recently been involved in class actions against Optus & Medibank for security breaches. I was approached by the responsible lawyers & simply asked to register. That said, it's not clear to me what damages they're seeking. In this case, no-one has approached me as a shareholder to register for a class action & I suspect most shareholders haven't been approached. I may yet be contacted but it would be a waste of time for the reasons I outlined above. If nothing else, this to me appears to be part of an overall concerted plot to drag this fiasco out as long as possible until either the 2 years are up & AVZ gets delisted (unless we resume trading) or we run out of money.
2Like
Great analysis
Report PostQuick replyReply with quote
https://hotcrapper.com.au/images/share.gif
AVZ (ASX)
Price at posting:
78.0¢
Sentiment: Hold
Disclosure: Held

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheCount

Regular
Omni Bridgeway (OBL:ASX):-

Not reporting anything.

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 5.16.02 pm.png

Where's the proof Tommy?
TC.

Charbella

Regular
Seriously holders, if we need to express any anger our target should be Tommy! Let’s get this process underway. Definitely not again cruiser, winenut or moneybag. Time to unit and final assault!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Seriously holders, if we need to express any anger our target should be Tommy! Let’s get this process underway. Definitely not again cruiser, winenut or moneybag. Time to unit and final assault!
He does seem to be the ring master of this circus shit show:unsure:

• Love
Think they’ve tangled before

Yeh John, I posted something months ago and he came from nowhere had to try and prove he was smarter…. I don’t care who’s smart and who’s not, I just look for genuine people

@Azzler he wouldn’t take on a mouse. I’d be surprised if he didn’t throw his toys out of the cot when he was a baby just so he could get breast fed, and this would have gone on until he left school. Now he just stomps his feet in a tantrum and blames people for things they didn’t do.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he had a big sister or brother he was jealous of and maybe that’s why he’s developed a superiority- inferiority complex…. All I know is my tse pages are peaceful now he’s on ignore

@Carlos Danger you mentioned Biden and the US making gestures about battery manufacturing in the DRC…. This was also mentioned by Momentum’s Christian Lukusa in a tweet

What you might consider is that if Felix doesn’t get rid of Mupande and Lukonde (or the courts) don’t get rid of MoP…. And we don’t get the ML, then the PAN African DFI’s won’t provide our finance so we will be relying heavily on finance (debt) from CATH to pay the $150mil for Cominiere’s 15%.

The US coming into play with funding and wanting offtake might compromise our agreement with CATH…. Just one of a number of things to consider. I’ve moved on from all the other issues and focused on funding now

PS Sorry @Charbella

• Love

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Pokok

Regular
Yeh John, I posted something months ago and he came from nowhere had to try and prove he was smarter…. I don’t care who’s smart and who’s not, I just look for genuine people

@Azzler he wouldn’t take on a mouse. I’d be surprised if he didn’t throw his toys out of the cot when he was a baby just so he could get breast fed, and this would have gone on until he left school. Now he just stomps his feet in a tantrum and blames people for things they didn’t do.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he had a big sister or brother he was jealous of and maybe that’s why he’s developed a superiority- inferiority complex…. All I know is my tse pages are peaceful now he’s on ignore

@Carlos Danger you mentioned Biden and the US making gestures about battery manufacturing in the DRC…. This was also mentioned by Momentum’s Christian Lukusa in a tweet

What you might consider is that if Felix doesn’t get rid of Mupande and Lukonde (or the courts) don’t get rid of MoP…. And we don’t get the ML, then the PAN African DFI’s won’t provide our finance so we will be relying heavily on finance (debt) from CATH to pay the $150mil for Cominiere’s 15%.

The US coming into play with funding and wanting offtake might compromise our agreement with CATH…. Just one of a number of things to consider. I’ve moved on from all the other issues and focused on funding now

PS Sorry @Charbella
Mate its not worth getting upset we are all in this together I even lost my head the other night and said things I regret now , we all need to hold strong trust management I live in a country where money talks I know management is doing all it can to keep AVZ above board , Im up the Java coast surfing with the kids but I like many others have returned to Australia and work and left my family here because of this shit show ,, imagine only seeing your family 4 weeks a year till this is cleared up its out of our control , have a great xmas all

• Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom