AVZ Discussion 2022

Bray

Regular
slap knockout GIF

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Great words of wisdom Jag.
Only when you are close to death and you are fortunate or blessed enough to get another chance do you begin to appreciate what is important in life.
I hold 3 million shares but gladly give them away for the second chance in life.
In my case was 5 hours away from death.
Hopefully AVZ get the ML soon .
The focus is this DG of Cami and how he gets away with not issuing the surface rights.
Frank mentions a Governance issue .
So who has the authority to over rule it.
FT needs to be made aware and issue a Presidential decree to get the appropriate surface rights paid on the whole 13359.
How 1 person ?? has the authority to say I can split up the tenement unless it is in the Mining Code or deceit occured using the President order without his approval is surely against the law and his position should be terminated.
Our Energies should focus on helping get ride of Mupande.
Best wishes for Chistmas and the New Year to all.
The CAMI is a Public corporation in administrative and technical matter with legal personality and the administrative and financial autonomy. It is placed under the supervision of the Ministers having the Mines and Finances in their attributions, each one intervening there in the sphere of its attributions.

The Minister of Mine do your job.

AVZ Minerals Ltd (ASX:AVZ) welcomes the DRC Minister of Mines issuing a Ministerial Decree to award the Permit d’Exploitation (Mining Licence) for the flagship Manono Lithium and Tin Project.

The Minister issued the decree to award the PE to Dathcom Mining SA, in which AVZ holds a 75% interest via its wholly-owned subsidiary AVZ International Pty Ltd (AVZI).

Licence to be officially awarded by government arm​

The DRC Mining Code requires the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), operating under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to calculate the surface rights fee and officially award the Mining Licence following the receipt of payment.

The licence will cover the entirety of the Roche Dure JORC mineral resource (401 million tonnes at 1.65% lithium oxide) and the Carriere de l’Este exploration target.

An area excluded under the decree will be renewed under a five-year exploration licence to Dathcom, with discussions regarding the terms of the ongoing joint venture under discussion with the DRC Government.

Contribution to green energy transition​

AVZ managing director Nigel Ferguson said: “The receipt of the Ministerial Decree to award the Mining Licence is leading to a watershed moment for AVZ and our partners, with the official award of the Mining Licence from CAMI expected in a matter of days.
The weird thing is CAMI already gave approval in the favourable opinion process for the entire PE13359 and Mupande signed off on it. Perhaps there is some power for the Minister of Mines to compel CAMI to act at that stage. I remember Nigel saying something about 'herding cats' while we were waiting for the favourable opinions to be completed. Not sure if he was talking about CAMI or one of the other bodies that had to assess the application.

As the announcement says 'The DRC Mining Code requires the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), operating under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to calculate the surface rights fee and officially award the Mining Licence following the receipt of payment.'

That's backed up by the NGO's and local journalists. The only reason I can see for the delay is the 'dispute' about the northern area. Mupande didn't use any authority to split the tenement. He tricked AVZ into accepting it. The suspension is all because management were dumb enough to believe him. Imagine how bad we would have got fucked if they didn't have experience in Africa.

Reactions: 10 users

whales

Regular
The weird thing is CAMI already gave approval in the favourable opinion process for the entire PE13359 and Mupande signed off on it. Perhaps there is some power for the Minister of Mines to compel CAMI to act at that stage. I remember Nigel saying something about 'herding cats' while we were waiting for the favourable opinions to be completed. Not sure if he was talking about CAMI or one of the other bodies that had to assess the application.

As the announcement says 'The DRC Mining Code requires the Cadastre Minier (CAMI), operating under the supervision of the Minister of Mines, to calculate the surface rights fee and officially award the Mining Licence following the receipt of payment.'

That's backed up by the NGO's and local journalists. The only reason I can see for the delay is the 'dispute' about the northern area. Mupande didn't use any authority to split the tenement. He tricked AVZ into accepting it. The suspension is all because management were dumb enough to believe him. Imagine how bad we would have got fucked if they didn't have experience in Africa.
Mupande didn't use any authority to split the tenement. He tricked AVZ into accepting it.
That is what we have been told but if true and proven then FT needs to act on it as his name was used?
OR is he waiting on others to fix the mess.

JULES ALINGETE KEY
@ALINGETEJULES_K

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

whales

Regular
Mupande didn't use any authority to split the tenement. He tricked AVZ into accepting it.
That is what we have been told but if true and proven then FT needs to act on it as his name was used?

JULES ALINGETE KEY
@ALINGETEJULES_K
OR
Franck Fwamba
@FranckFwamba
would like the inside story.
The person tricked indirectly is Felix Tshisekedi for allowing corruption to continue and people of DRC to not benefit because of the greed of certain individuals.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

obe wan

Regular
you guys see this -

A Presswire | Newsmatics​

Way out of the lithium crime for AVZ Minerals shareholders​

NEWS PROVIDED BY
A presswire
Dec 20, 2022, 11:38 AM ET
Deeland Investments Ltd.

FRANKFURT, GERMANY, December 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris has not made any significant progress in recent weeks. The dispute with Jin Cheng Mining, which is decisive for the suspension of trading the shares of AVZ Minerals, remains pending. Now investors must continue to live with the fact that their investment is ''not tradable''' for the foreseeable future and thus no daily updated prices can be set.

Thus, the original condition for a resumption of trading of AVZ-Minerals shares is still not met. For the shareholders of AVZ Minerals, this situation is unsatisfactory, but the clarification of the property rights issue in Paris is uncertain.

The way out for unsettled shareholders from the lithium crime thriller is the sale of AVZ Minerals shares. But how is this still possible despite the suspension of trading on the stock exchange markets?

'Extra-the-counter trading / direct trade''

In over-the-counter trading, securities transactions at hedged purchase prices can be carried out directly with a trading partner.

Deeland Investments Ltd from London and various financial investors are a non-published report by J.P. According to Morgan, interested in considering an over-the-counter offer for AVZ Minerals shares. As Bloomberg reported, investor Deeland Investments spoke of the possibility of reviewing the takeover order to buy shares of AVZ Minerals over the exchange and consequently take the company off the stock exchange.

The aim is to secure and coordinate existing projects through effective cooperation with the Australian mining group. In this context, AVZ Minerals shareholders are expected to receive a cash settlement offer from Deeland Investments Ltd. through financial institutions.

Deeland Investments intends to proceed with your acquisition offer in the interest of its own group and to set appropriate conditions for the purchase of securities.

A British securities institution with a Frankfurt branch is responsible for the procurement of AVZ Minerals shares and their settlement.

A spokeswoman for Bloomberg said at the request of Dow Jones Newswires that no market rumors were commenting on. The aforementioned financial investors have at this time refused to provide detailed information. Further information will soon be available to the public.

Deeland Investments Ltd.
Deeland Investments Ltd. is a financial trading company founded in 1952 in Europe. The company, based in London UK, has a strong international presence in the financial centers of Europe."
Michael Busch
Stock Exchange Compass Europe
email us here

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
Morning All,

As you know I generally don't post apart from sharing information so I would like to share this.

I received a like notification from a post made on HCrapper from a while ago so thought I would investigate :cautious:

Seems it was a like on my near-death experience that occurred on DEC 8, 2021 and made me reflect on the past year along with reflection of the last few posts being made here on TSE.

We all have those days or moments when things build up and we burst, I have had a few of those in the past so I don't begrudge anyone here for that. We are all in the same boat so we should be sticking together as much as we can and be supporting each other.

This time of year is stressful for some. Some may not have family to be with, some may be cash strapped, some may be working, some may not even have a home. Can I ask that we all stick together and just remember that what happens with AVZ is out of control so please try and not make things personal.

If anyone is having a hard time or just wants to chew the fat, feel free to reach out. Send a message on here or like many of you who have my number just give me a call for a chat.

We only live once so let's live life each and every day to fullest and be kind, you never know what's around the corner.

View attachment 24969
Incredible. Glad you're still with us, dude.

Reactions: 7 users

Onthefm

Regular
you guys see this -

NEWS PROVIDED BY
A presswire
Deeland Investments Ltd.

FRANKFURT, GERMANY, December 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- The arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris has not made any significant progress in recent weeks. The dispute with Jin Cheng Mining, which is decisive for the suspension of trading the shares of AVZ Minerals, remains pending. Now investors must continue to live with the fact that their investment is ''not tradable''' for the foreseeable future and thus no daily updated prices can be set.

Thus, the original condition for a resumption of trading of AVZ-Minerals shares is still not met. For the shareholders of AVZ Minerals, this situation is unsatisfactory, but the clarification of the property rights issue in Paris is uncertain.

The way out for unsettled shareholders from the lithium crime thriller is the sale of AVZ Minerals shares. But how is this still possible despite the suspension of trading on the stock exchange markets?

In over-the-counter trading, securities transactions at hedged purchase prices can be carried out directly with a trading partner.

Deeland Investments Ltd from London and various financial investors are a non-published report by J.P. According to Morgan, interested in considering an over-the-counter offer for AVZ Minerals shares. As Bloomberg reported, investor Deeland Investments spoke of the possibility of reviewing the takeover order to buy shares of AVZ Minerals over the exchange and consequently take the company off the stock exchange.

The aim is to secure and coordinate existing projects through effective cooperation with the Australian mining group. In this context, AVZ Minerals shareholders are expected to receive a cash settlement offer from Deeland Investments Ltd. through financial institutions.

Deeland Investments intends to proceed with your acquisition offer in the interest of its own group and to set appropriate conditions for the purchase of securities.

A British securities institution with a Frankfurt branch is responsible for the procurement of AVZ Minerals shares and their settlement.

A spokeswoman for Bloomberg said at the request of Dow Jones Newswires that no market rumors were commenting on. The aforementioned financial investors have at this time refused to provide detailed information. Further information will soon be available to the public.

Deeland Investments Ltd.
Deeland Investments Ltd. is a financial trading company founded in 1952 in Europe. The company, based in London UK, has a strong international presence in the financial centers of Europe."
Michael Busch
email us here
Thanks mate cheers

Reactions: 2 users

Flight996

Regular
The person tricked indirectly is Felix Tshisekedi for allowing corruption to continue and people of DRC to not benefit because of the greed of certain individuals.

Mate,

Re: 'The person tricked indirectly is Felix Tshisekedi for allowing corruption to continue and people of DRC to not benefit because of the greed of certain individuals'.

Felix has been informed endlessly over the past year by credible sources about high level graft and corruption within his administration. There is ample evidence, which couldn't be clearer if it was in neon lights hanging from the Brooklyn Bridge. What does it take to get this fat global stage-strutter to act?

Unless of course he's also in it up to his armpits...

Cheers
F

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Skar

Regular

JULES ALINGETE KEY
@ALINGETEJULES_K
This is what I am confused on, we know AVZ were negotiating for splitting up the tenement into exploit/explore because the presidents name was invoked. What I dont know is if they actually finished those negotiations and accepted the terms or if they found out and exited the negotiations because of the ruse.... sounds like a DD failure if they didnt get confirmation from the president the order was coming from him before accepting.

I know Nigel said something to the effect they never surrendered any part of the tenement so awarding it to AJN is in breech of the code or some such...

Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Deeland Investments Ltd.
I call bullshit - take a look at the Deeland website (created in 2022). And they have no Linkedin presence. More fake news

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
you guys see this -

NEWS PROVIDED BY
A presswire
Deeland Investments Ltd.

Deeland Investments Ltd.
Michael Busch
email us here

Wreaks of a Klaus and not the fat one that's coming down our chimneys, it's the one trying to give us the fat from behind.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Mate,

Re: 'The person tricked indirectly is Felix Tshisekedi for allowing corruption to continue and people of DRC to not benefit because of the greed of certain individuals'.

Felix has been informed endlessly over the past year by credible sources about high level graft and corruption within his administration. There is ample evidence, which couldn't be clearer if it was in neon lights hanging from the Brooklyn Bridge. What does it take to get this fat global stage-strutter to act?

Cheers
F
You watch those nature documentaries on the cable?

You see the one about lions?

Trust the process. Order will soon be restored to the pride lands.

Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I call bullshit - take a look at the Deeland website (created in 2022). And they have no Linkedin presence. More fake news

Company is supposedly registered in the UK, however it's Privacy Poilicy refers to German regulations .... "We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics." Probably a cut and paste

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

TheCount

Regular
Well spotted:
Date created 4 Nov 2022.
Why no https padlock for a "secure financial institution"?

Might be time to go dark..
TC.

Last edited:
  • Fire
This is what I am confused on, we know AVZ were negotiating for splitting up the tenement into exploit/explore because the presidents name was invoked. What I dont know is if they actually finished those negotiations and accepted the terms or if they found out and exited the negotiations because of the ruse.... sounds like a DD failure if they didnt get confirmation from the president the order was coming from him before accepting.

I know Nigel said something to the effect they never surrendered any part of the tenement so awarding it to AJN is in breech of the code or some such...
From the AGM:

Issue that a portion of mines directorate said we hadn’t done the work on the northern tenement area, and shouldn’t get the north?

A: That’s not within the mining code. So 13359 should be retained in its entirety – however the northern area may need to come under a separate exploration tenement, even though that’s not the established process. – We know who’s behind this (e.g. DG CAMI)

What about AJN having a crack

A: “their premise is that we’ve returned the northern tenement to government. We haven’t. Draw a conclusion out of that”.

Interview NF mentioned once mentioned once decree issued 10 day period before Court could issue the licence. What happened?

A: This was a misunderstanding. As soon as your documentation was in order and issued, this talk of periods was regarding the ministerial decree. Other steps in way of ML – CAMI have held up the invoicing, illegally in our view.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Spikerama

Regular
Company is supposedly registered in the UK, however it's Privacy Poilicy refers to German regulations .... "We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics." Probably a cut and paste

Website may be new but the company has been around a long time according to its filing history. It's a family owned business by the looks of it. The Land family.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
you guys see this -

NEWS PROVIDED BY
A presswire
Deeland Investments Ltd.

Deeland Investments Ltd.
Michael Busch
email us here
They have been registered as a company in the UK since 1952

20221221_135541.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking

Onthefm

Regular
Mate,

Cheers
F
Yes mate I've been thinking the same thing for a while. Look at Malaysia, Indonesia Philippines and a host of other developing countries its amazing how successive heads of state all go on about corruption of the previous govs and how they will root out corruption. yet by the time they have been given the boot their wealth has swelled to bursting proportions. And off we go again and getting more sofisticated each time.

Remark

Top 20
Also the domain name that hosts the email address on their contact page was registered on the 4/11/22 & their phone number is only listed on one website - a little unusual for a financial entity.

1671593455463.png

1671593513156.png

• Fire
Top Bottom